Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? RoseXinh
Please link to the wiki here: http://winx.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 18441
How many days/months have you been editing there? More than 2 years
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? On Spetember 19, 2013. Edits made by FreakyMagic and I (RoseXinh)
Any other information:
- Wiki's status: Semi-inactive. We have 1600+ users, but just around 10 of them are active and making good edits, the rest of them are mostly inactive and/or making bad edits/spamming the rules. We have 8 admins in total and 2 bureaucrats. About admins: I'm usually online; FreakyMagic is often online; Flamephoenix is sometimes online; SkyGuy and Winxfan1 are online everyday, but they no longer take part in editing, just replying messages to a few persons; BloomPurple11, Jane 4543 and Kool Princess are inactive since last year. About bureaucrats: both Roxy13 and Sorreltail18 are inactive in Wikia.
- My status: I haven't adopted any wiki before and I haven't been blocked there, neither. And I ask for bureaucrat right.
- My contribution: I have edited there since July 5th, 2011. I have created at least 20+ pages (I don't remember the number correctly) and I'm still editing on that wiki as much as I can. By far, I'm having 18000+ edit counts on the wiki.
- Building community: As an admin of the wiki, I always welcome new users (if I know new users join the wiki), try my best to help all the users if they have problem with talkboxes or templates, or have questions about editing and the content, I warn people if they do anything wrong and I also stop the bad users from vandalizing the wiki. I always adding the necessary files to build up the articles and remove the bad/unnecessary files. I make friends to people, even they're admins or non-admins, and I chat with people a lot, I always try to reply my messages as soon as possible and keep in touch with people. I know that I'm still having some flaws, but nobody is perfect, so I'm trying to complete myself and fix the bad side of me.
- Reason: As I learn from people in different wikis I work for, each wiki should have at least one active bureaucrat, but our wiki has none. Besides, we have so many admins, but just only me, FreakyMagic and Flamephoenix are active and editing there. FreakyMagic is still young, and have personal business, Flamephoenix is busy with his studying and I'm the only one having free time to look after the wiki. With bureaucrat right, I'll be able to pick up some good users become admins and rollbacks to help out the wiki.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Here's the blog the user created to get the community's opinions. Thisismyrofl (talk) 13:11, September 19, 2013 (UTC)