Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Winx Club Wiki (4)

Date of request: 20-01-2016

What is your username? --PowerWikiNL (talk) 22:18, January 20, 2016 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://nl.winx.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 100+.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? In the year 2013 by Miraiey.

Any other information: I have tried contacting the admin, but i have received no response.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Zoals je reeds is verteld op je prikbord en bij een eerder adoptieverzoek, Nederlandstalige adopties worden afgehandeld op de Nederlandse Community Central. Daar kun je je verzoek indienen. Deze wordt gesloten zonder te worden afgehandeld. --Tupka217 22:22, January 20, 2016 (UTC)

For the record: The dutch crew is not responding. I made an adoption request last year but it was never judged. --PowerWikiNL (talk) 20:51, January 22, 2016 (UTC)
That wasn't their fault - you made the request without a category, which is why it was never recognized as a request. --Tupka217 21:06, January 22, 2016 (UTC)
Tupka is correct - you must make the request on the Dutch adoptions page; if you do not receive a response there then send a message to Special:Contact. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 04:30, January 30, 2016 (UTC)