19,805pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Adoption requests Winx Club Wiki (cs)

What is your username? Josep Maria Roca Peña

Please link to the wiki here: http://cs.winx.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 400

How many days/months have you been editing there? İ’m editing on the wiki actively since a month ago.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only admin/bureaucrat and founder is CalwenAurellen, who edited from the last time in May 31, 2016 (almost a year ago), and her last login was in September 14, 2016.

Any other information: İ want to become admin and bureucrat to change things at MediaWiki space and fight possible vandalism, since İ’m the only user active and interessed on that wiki. İ also want to edit on main page in order to update it, but iťs now protected and İ can’t edit there, so İ also want to unprotect the main page (or reduce the level of the protection), because İ didn’t see any vandalism on its history for a complete protection. When İ’ll be admin, İ’ll also rename some protected pages about the rules of the wiki to project namespace, which are protected and are now in main namespace. So can you make me admin and bureucrat on this wiki, please? Thanks in advance! --Josep Maria 21. (discussiócontribucions) 22:56, May 14, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Ok, your contributions look good and there's no special place for Czech communities so this looks like the right place. If not Wendy will tell you where you need to submit this request. Ok, vaše příspěvky vypadají dobře a pro české komunity neexistuje zvláštní místo, takže to vypadá jako správné místo. Pokud ne Wendy vám řekne, kde tuto žádost musíte odeslat. Omlouvám se za špatný česky pomocí google translate Miiohau (talk) 01:22, May 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 03:31, May 24, 2017 (UTC)