Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here: http://wizardsofwaverlyplace.wikia.com/wiki/Wizards_of_Waverly_Place_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4
How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Any other information: I believe this wiki could become bigger than it is. There're broken links and unused pictures, I want to be adopted to be able to improve such stuff. There are only two active admins and i think there should be more.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey Alex Gracyne. You have already posted an adoption request for this wiki. Also you have only made 3 edits on the wiki. Also since there are active Administrators then you will have to contact one of them and request Bureaucratic rights.
- Fixed the title of the Page.
- 23:43, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)As Corey said, you've not currently got the eligibility to adopt the wiki. For the problems you've mentioned such as broken links and unused pictures, you do not need administrator rights to fix them. A wiki with even a single active admin cannot be adopted. If you feel that two admins are not enough, you should discuss it on the wiki with the other contributors rather than trying to adopt the wiki without their approval.
Hi there. Per our response in your previous request, this wikia is not eligible for adoption because it has an active administrator. Please do not re-post this request again, because the wikia cannot be adopted. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:38, August 30, 2013 (UTC)