Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Wolfblood Wiki

What is your username? DanBing

Please link to the wiki here: Wolfblood Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? At the time of writing, only 91 but I'm working on fixing the wiki up. Check my contributions on the wiki here for updated edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 11th of September 2012

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 25th December 2012 - Z3stygurl97

Any other information: I would like to have bureaucrat and admin rights. I may not have made a huge amount of edits, but I believe the wiki could become popular if properly organised. The home page is locked so I cannot organise the home page. I am experienced in graphic/logo design & coding, so I could make the wiki look more inviting. Frankly, my first opinion of the wiki is that it is terribly disorganised, but has potential. I am an experienced admin and believe I could take on this wiki.

Series 2 of wolfblood is launching soon in the UK, and series 1 in US very soon, so I'd like to get the wiki ready for these launches in the hope it'll gain many more fans. If I could get it done ASAP, I can see it becoming a popular wiki.

I also have support from another user on my talk page on the wolfblood wiki:
"I agree with your claim for admin status on this wiki as it is seriously lacking in leadership. I have made a few edits on this wiki but I would like to do more to help so I am asking for a little directioning to articles that need the most help since you hopefully will be gaining admin status. I hope to hear back from you ~~Drjwho~~"

Granted. Good luck with the wiki. Rappy 21:19, August 13, 2013 (UTC)

Squeefully yours,
-DanBing :D 21:07, August 11, 2013 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Looks like you've started a blog about leadership. Good on ya! Thisismyrofl (talk) 00:54, August 12, 2013 (UTC)

Recently, I've been making & fixing templates and reorganising pages. The main part that needs doing, however, is the main page. I currently have 84 edits.

Squeefully yours,
-DanBing :D 15:44, August 12, 2013 (UTC)