Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Editor Julie
Please link to the wiki here:http://fairiesworld.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 31 edits for the current moment.
How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The latest editing admin was its own founder, RosaliaLoveMusic on 30th of August 2013.
Any other information: I am the only editing user over there for the moment, since RosaliaLoveMusic had left wikia and closed her account. I watch a lot of movies or series about fairies, and I believe that I can take care and develop the wiki :D!
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hello there! Unfortunately the wiki is not eligible to be adopted and you are not eligible to adopt. The guidelines for adoption say that you must be making regular edits over the course of at least a week. They also say that an admin has not edited for 60 days however like you said RosaliaLoveMusic edited on 09:40, 30 August 2013. Once you have edited for at least a week post back here and let a Staff member know.
- 14:55, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The main page of the wiki says "This Wiki has been abandoned by its founder. For those who are willing, please adopt this wiki and make it better!", placed there by the founder, which probably means that the "Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more" guideline won't apply. Let's wait for Staff response. Maybe they will let the adoption take place after all. Thisismyrofl (talk) 15:12, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. I'm sorry but the wiki is so new and the founder "left" so recently that we cannot do an adoption at this point. If she does not return, please feel free to ask again in early October. If you have trouble with vandalism you can always contact the VSTF and feel free to ask me for help on my wall also if needed. -- Wendy (talk) 23:55, September 6, 2013 (UTC)