Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Wreck-It-Ralph Fanon Wiki

What is your username? VanellopeVonSchweetzFan

Please link to the wiki here: http://wreckitralph-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Wreck-It-Ralph_Fanon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 305 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? A month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No admins edited last day.

Any other information: I wanted to be a chat moderator because a person called CandleCandyHead was saying non-polite words, and just told the admin named Killer365 to block her because of that. But he won't block, but he sent a message about it. If I am a chat moderator (so pleased) I can get the handle, not to let that user go to the chat anymore. Thank you.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I can't just block a user I have to give them a warning to be fair, if you wanted to become a chat moderator then just ask me to give you the rights and I'll give them to you. I don't really see a reason to put fourth n adoption request when the problem can be so easily solved.---The bridge is cursed 15:36, July 24, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is not eligible for adoption as it has an active admin and an active bureaucrat; it looks like the question of chat moderator rights was also answered. Happy editing! -- Wendy (talk) 05:13, August 1, 2013 (UTC)