Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Writing Club Wiki

What is your username? JessicaFin23

Please link to the wiki here: The Writing Club

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 38 edits, and I want to keep going for some time.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I found this wiki and started editing on January 21, 2017, and I intend to keep going for quite some time. When I found this wiki, I decided to contribute by adding some literary works I wrote. I would like to get my request out there sooner as opposed to later.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? GlimmerandSparkle , April 28, 2013. 

Any other information: When I found this wiki, I relaized that it was barely active, as very few people were contributing since 2013. So, I decided to step in and make the wiki active again. I got to work right away. I will be adding some stories and poems my friend and I wrote, and they seem pretty good. 

Some time ago, someone asked me if I was the admin of the wiki. I said no, but when I thought about it, I decided being an admin of a writing wiki might be a very good idea. That's why I've decided to adopt this wiki. 

I would like admin/bureaucrat status so that I can edit this wiki and make the Writing Club Wiki a useful site for others.

Thank you for your time!

JessicaFin23 (talk) 04:06, April 21, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:17, April 28, 2017 (UTC)