Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 29: Line 29:

User:Personinu 20:32, August 8, 2017 (UTC)

+
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
I'm sorry, but the answer is probably no. It may be that the admin just has a lot on their plate right now (I'm an admin on several wikis and one of them I can only get back to a few times a month). As we do not no the full story, the wiki can not be adopted until the full formal 60-day period has passed. Check again in a month.
  +
[[File:80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated.gif|50px]] ''Yo.''-[[User:Fan26]] ([[User talk:Fan26|Talk]]) 21:01, August 8, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 21:01, 8 August 2017

Adoption requests Wynonna Earp Wikia

What is your username? Personinu

Please link to the wiki here: http://wynonnaearp.wikia.com/wiki/Wynonna_Earp_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 805

How many days/months have you been editing there? a month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? July 15, 2017 by CaitlinSnow

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Actually, as the admin has not been inactive for the full 60 day period, the wiki is not eligible for adoption. Please resubmit your request in a month.

--80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 17:22, August 8, 2017 (UTC)

Hello! I know the Wiki isn't completely abandoned, but there is certainly a lack of moderation. Does it make any different if I've made twice as many edits as the only Admin?

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I'm sorry, but the answer is probably no. It may be that the admin just has a lot on their plate right now (I'm an admin on several wikis and one of them I can only get back to a few times a month). As we do not no the full story, the wiki can not be adopted until the full formal 60-day period has passed. Check again in a month. 80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 21:01, August 8, 2017 (UTC)