FANDOM

Adoption requests Wynonna Earp Wikia

What is your username? Personinu

Please link to the wiki here: http://wynonnaearp.wikia.com/wiki/Wynonna_Earp_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 805

How many days/months have you been editing there? a month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? July 15, 2017 by CaitlinSnow

Any other information:

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Actually, as the admin has not been inactive for the full 60 day period, the wiki is not eligible for adoption. Please resubmit your request in a month.

--80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 17:22, August 8, 2017 (UTC)

Hello! I know the Wiki isn't completely abandoned, but there is certainly a lack of moderation. Does it make any different if I've made twice as many edits as the only Admin?

User:Personinu 20:32, August 8, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

I'm sorry, but the answer is probably no. It may be that the admin just has a lot on their plate right now (I'm an admin on several wikis and one of them I can only get back to a few times a month). As we do not no the full story, the wiki can not be adopted until the full formal 60-day period has passed. Check again in a month. 80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 21:01, August 8, 2017 (UTC)

Your contributions look good, but Fan26 is mostly correct. While the wiki is not eligible for a full adoption, you could request admin rights. To do this you would need to create a community discussion about getting the rights and have the support of the other contributors. You will also need to leave a direct message for the founder, with a link to the discussion, to let her know that you are requesting admin rights. Keep editing and let me know on my wall after the discussion and the message for the founder have both been up for a week. You can request bureaucrat rights in September when the founder has been inactive for 60 days. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:53, August 19, 2017 (UTC)