Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Yosuga no Sora Wiki

What is your username? tycio

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:YosugaNoSora

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 161

How many days/months have you been editing there? ~2 years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? the founder RetroGamer is the only admin and has never edited since creating the wiki in 2010. This can be seen at w:c:YosugaNoSora:Special:ListUsers

Any other information: user:Wiki4us3r would also like to be a sysop and I would like to share powers with them. They made a and have maintained activity since then.

I've contacted other active editors on the wiki already. Bita wasn't interested. When I contacted Rock in May 2013 there was no reply, though I contacted them a second time regarding this request in case they might reply this time. Just contacted Chibi and am awaiting a reply from them. If Chibi and Rock are interested (and if Bita changes their mind) Wiki and I are agreeable to them also becoming administrators simultaneously.

Due to this being about an ecchi series it's probably good to have some oversight. talk2ty 16:08, June 7, 2014 (UTC)

I edited 178 times in this wiki, I wish that this wiki have a better look and well, this wiki desperately need an admin to oversee. Although I was able to reply for own adoption request about a year back due to lack of time, I wish I could co-op with tycio this time to make thing work. This time, I will find my time make this adoption works--Wiki4us3r (talk) 05:35, June 13, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. None of you (Tycio, Wiki4us3r, Chibi) have edited the wikia on more than a few days recently, and only Chibi has made much effort at adding/improving the content. Please start working more regularly on the wikia (every day or two), building the content there, and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:09, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I am closing this request as Tycio has not made any further edits and Wiki4us3r has only edited sporadically over the summer. Any of you are welcome to ask again if you are still interested in the wikia. -- Wendy (talk 01:11, October 24, 2014 (UTC)

http://yosuganosora.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:ChibiLover09?diff=5502&oldid=5494

Chibi expressed agreement with co-adminship. I think she would benefit from wiki4us3r as admin too. She knows the content and he knows the code. Chibi put in enough work to show care for thr content even with lapses in regular attendance. Responsibilitiss draw good users back.talk2ty 06:06, July 31, 2016 (UTC)