Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 26: Line 26:

::Hello. There are quite a few active contributors on that wikia. Please start a blog or forum post about new leadership and give everybody a week or so to discuss it. While you wait, please continue to edit the wikia regularly. Right now you seem to be mainly creating blank pages -- we would also need to see you content to those pages and/or editing the other content that is there as well before an adoption. I will put this request on hold; feel free to ask me on my wall to check back again after the blog has been up for a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:42, July 11, 2014 (UTC)

::Hello. There are quite a few active contributors on that wikia. Please start a blog or forum post about new leadership and give everybody a week or so to discuss it. While you wait, please continue to edit the wikia regularly. Right now you seem to be mainly creating blank pages -- we would also need to see you content to those pages and/or editing the other content that is there as well before an adoption. I will put this request on hold; feel free to ask me on my wall to check back again after the blog has been up for a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:42, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:22, July 30, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 02:22, 30 July 2014

Adoption requests YuYu Hakusho Wiki

What is your username? Fintin

Please link to the wiki here: http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 17

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 24, 2014 http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/User:Reikson

Any other information:

I've noticed a lot of pages on the wiki that haven't been completed, as well as necessary clean up in already existent articles. I plan to edit regularly from this point on.

(Unofficial response)

One thing that may help you is that you could talk to other people on the wiki, as in the guidelines, it asks you to make an effort to talk to other people- so that might increase your chances.

Oxygen720

Hello. There are quite a few active contributors on that wikia. Please start a blog or forum post about new leadership and give everybody a week or so to discuss it. While you wait, please continue to edit the wikia regularly. Right now you seem to be mainly creating blank pages -- we would also need to see you content to those pages and/or editing the other content that is there as well before an adoption. I will put this request on hold; feel free to ask me on my wall to check back again after the blog has been up for a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 01:42, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 02:22, July 30, 2014 (UTC)