Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 32: Line 32:

:::{{AdoptionResponse}}There is also an [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Adoption:YuYu_Hakusho_Wiki?t=20140711014212 On Hold] addoption request for that wiki for the same reason. {{User:Roguebfl/sig}} 06:56, July 21, 2014 (UTC)

:::{{AdoptionResponse}}There is also an [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Adoption:YuYu_Hakusho_Wiki?t=20140711014212 On Hold] addoption request for that wiki for the same reason. {{User:Roguebfl/sig}} 06:56, July 21, 2014 (UTC)

::::Well, I was unaware of the other adoption request, I'll discuss it with the community. {{User:Staw-Hat Luffy/Sig}} 20:05, July 22, 2014 (UTC)

::::Well, I was unaware of the other adoption request, I'll discuss it with the community. {{User:Staw-Hat Luffy/Sig}} 20:05, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::::I've just closed the other request, because the requestor has not edited in nearly three weeks. Luffy you have only edited the wikia on two days, and never made a blog. Are you still interested in adopting this wikia? If so, create a blog/forum about adopting it, and start editing regularly, every day or two. I will put this request on hold, but you should leave me a message on my wall to check again after the discussion has run for a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:25, July 30, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 02:25, 30 July 2014

Adoption requests Yu Yu Hakusho Wiki

What is your username? Staw-Hat Luffy

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:yuyuhakusho

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 113

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since July 10th.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 24, 2014

Any other information: The wiki needs some cleanup and it's lacking a lot of pages which I will be creating slowly. I also need the rights to edit Mediawiki pages and other admin exclusive things.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  15:50, July 20, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

you have only been editing on the wiki since july 20th,just keep editing until the adoption is over (which usually takes about a week) and it should go through. Rider ranger47 (talk) 15:59, July 20, 2014 (UTC)

Adoptions are replied at least one week after being made, which covers the time needed.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  19:46, July 20, 2014 (UTC)

You need to make a blogpost on that wikia to discuss your possible adminship with the rest of the active users (there is a lot of them on that wikia). Otherwise, your request is likely to be put on hold until you do. And if you don't then it's likely to be denied. Sinead1112 (talk) 16:35, July 20, 2014 (UTC)

I don't see any users that edited recently with over 5-10 edits.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  19:46, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
Exterrexires, Caraiola.mihai, Adv193, RnR and SK071 all edited this week, and have 10 or more contributions. To be on the safe side, start a blog. --Tupka217 20:04, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
There is also an On Hold addoption request for that wiki for the same reason.   Roguebfl   talk    contribs    email   06:56, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
Well, I was unaware of the other adoption request, I'll discuss it with the community.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  20:05, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
I've just closed the other request, because the requestor has not edited in nearly three weeks. Luffy you have only edited the wikia on two days, and never made a blog. Are you still interested in adopting this wikia? If so, create a blog/forum about adopting it, and start editing regularly, every day or two. I will put this request on hold, but you should leave me a message on my wall to check again after the discussion has run for a week. -- Wendy (talk 02:25, July 30, 2014 (UTC)