Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Yuki Yuna is a Hero Wiki (2)

What is your username? User:C933103

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:yuyuyu

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 98

How many days/months have you been editing there? >1 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Nov 17 User:Abbynanodesu (an edit on her own wall that consist only of one non-english word), and the previous edit is mid oct.

Any other information: i have been told that, with founder inactive for 30days, i can request a sysop right for the wiki here.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! Unfortunately, the requirement for admin inactivity is 60 days, not 30. Since Abbynandesu has made a few edits within the past few weeks, the wiki ineligible to adopt. However, you can request for a promotion from them. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I just mean the sysop right not full adaption.c933103 (talk) 23:31, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

To adopt a wikia even for Sysop rights all admins need to be inactive. You can still ask Abbynandesu to be an sysop. --TheOneFootTallBrickWall (talk) :) 03:56, November 23, 2014 (UTC)

(s)he said it is ok.c933103 (talk) 06:48, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Thank you for talking to Abyynanodesu - I've given you sysop rights as she agreed. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 06:16, November 27, 2014 (UTC)