Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Yukkuri Wiki

What is your username? Ruukasu

Please link to the wiki here: Yukkuri Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 22

How many days/months have you been editing there? 25 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 23:46 November 9, 2008 by ZooTV

Any other information:

Ruukasu (talk) 01:41, November 21, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki? Since it seems you have returned to edit, try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. Good luck! :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. You haven't edited since leaving this request; are you still interested in adopting the wikia? If so, please start editing again. Please also let Zoids Fanatic know that when he did not make any request himself after his last message you have made one instead. Let me know on my wall when he responds or after a week if he doesn't and I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 06:05, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry I didn't see this message until now. I have let him know about the adoption request that he can make, but I didn't tell him that I made one yet. At the time time of this message, I have made some edits for 4 solid days so far. Needless to say, I am still interested. I also wouldn't mind two admins managing one page. Thanks. Sorry again for the long delay. Ruukasu (talk) 22:25, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Please send that to Wendy's message wall, so she can see it. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I've given you both rights -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:09, February 4, 2015 (UTC)