Adoption:Zatch Bell! Wiki

19,788pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Adoption requests Zatch Bell! Wiki

What is your username? NejiHyuga900

Please link to the wiki here: http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I currently have 3,188 edits on the Wiki as I post this Wiki adoption request. Probably less than half of the edits are probably on my profile page and subpages. And I sometimes make quick edits/fixes after editing a page when I notice something off; a common mistake.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I first joined the Zatch Bell! Wiki on September 1, 2010 (and back then, there was hardly anything) but I haven't really done much in 2010 but I returned to the Wiki in 2014 and saw that the Wiki advanced much more since my initial departure and ever since I returned to the Zatch Bell! Wiki in 2014, I have been doing a lot of editing. So, I've been currently editing this Wiki for at least 3 straight years and I think I will still be editing this Wiki for another full year or so; maybe one or two more years until I decide to move on from the Wiki, which is why I am not going to ask too late but I'll be sure to find good/decent editors that I could trust if I do departure.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Ltearth was technically the last admin/bureau to post something on the Wiki (March 21, 2016]) but it was on Ltearth's messages. The last time Ltearth edited something on the Wiki was on June 15, 2012, with a template and Ltearth was last logged in on April 6, 2016. I messaged Ltearth if I could apply for adminship on the Wiki but Ltearth hasn't responded or logged in since then.

The last admin that edited an article was Bezerraivys on October 27, 2015, over a year and Bezerraivys was last logged in on June 3, 2016 (that's my birthday!). 11 months since the last administrator edited a Zatch Bell! Wiki article...

Any other information: Admin activity on the Zatch Bell! Wiki had noticeably been decreasing over time, though. Even the newer admins have been becoming more inactive as time passed by, but I'm digressing. Mostly me alone (but some people join in as well, over time), I have been improving the Wiki as much as possible, adding episode pages (I halted from adding any more episode pages since that got tiring) and music pages (I'm still doing that but slowly as it takes hour(s) of research for music soundtracks/singles). But I've been mostly editing my own personal profile (sub)pages for fandom (though I've been thinking about creating a Zatch Bell! fandom Wiki for my fan fiction) but I still edit/fix main articles from time-to-time and occasionally adding music single pages when I'm feeling up for it. At the moment, I've been deciding whether to use the English terminology or the Japanese terminology of Zatch Bell! terms for article names (I recently decided to use English terminology on magical spells that are available in the English dub/transliteration of the English anime/manga of Zatch Bell! while using Japanese rōmaji for Japanese only-named magical spells but some of the English transliterations, even between anime/manga and card game, has been confusing me.)

I haven't really talked about adminship with anyone else on the Wiki but there may be a few active users on the Zatch Bell! Wiki (at least one right now) that I would make an admin if I could adopt the Zatch Bell! Wiki. I'd like to recruit a few editors on the Wiki as administrators alongside me as a single administrator would not be enough to maintain and secure the Wiki. Besides, recently, there has been random spambots creating unnecessary pages on the Wiki, which is why I'm applying for adminship right away; something I'm unable to deal with as a normal editor, with no active admins dealing with spammers and vandals.

Also, the home page has been locked to all non-admin users and hasn't been edited in ages. I'd like to update the polls monthly. I could add a poll for the community to vote which localized terminology should the Wiki use (English dub/transliteration of the anime/manga's terminology when possible or the rōmaji of the Japanese terminology) instead of just mixing transliterations in random pages. Yeah, before I continue on renaming magical spell pages to a specific localized terminology, I should ask this question to the community; another reason why I would like to request adminship—to see what the community would like to see/read on the Wiki.

As about me, I have been an administrator/bureaucrat on the Ninja Saga Wiki back when I used to play the Facebook game [apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga Ninja Saga]. When I first joined that Wiki, it was filled with vandals and the admins were inactive so I requested an adoption of the Ninja Saga Wiki and was accepted. The Ninja Saga Wiki is my most edited Wiki but I pretty much stopped playing Ninja Saga game and stopped editing the Wiki after 2012 but I made some trusty editors administrators before I left. I'm also an administrator on the Guitar Hero Wiki/WikiHero. From my efforts alone, I was chosen as an administrator by another administrator. Though these days, I'm very rarely editing the Wiki (since there is almost nothing new going on with the Guitar Hero franchise these days) but whenever there are new songs for Guitar Hero Live, I always update its setlist page whenever I can. But the Zatch Bell! Wiki is currently my main focus while the Guitar Hero Wiki is currently secondary for me. I departed the Ninja Saga Wiki (it used to be my primary Wiki) and that was my most edited Wiki by far (and my fellow admins are still working on the Ninja Saga Wiki really good like Seize95; I'm proud of Seize95!). If I'm able to adopt the Zatch Bell! Wiki, I'll try to be active on the Zatch Bell! Wiki for as long as I can until I decide to move on once I'm satisfied with the Wiki after adding enough episode pages, music pages (although, I don't think I will be adding manga chapter pages), and fixing the localization of magical spell names.
--NejiHyuga900 (talk | contributions) "I am the Thunder Dragon!" 05:40, May 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good but you haven't edited the wiki in nearly a week. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing again and also leave a message for the only other active contributor this month, Crashdance1357. Let me know on my wall to check back again after a few days -- Wendy (talk@fandom 03:40, May 24, 2017 (UTC)