Community Central
Community Central

Nominations

Is it possible to open new adoption requests if the person opening them is not the one wanting to be the bureaucrat or administrator? Like can we nominate others who have a clear interest in controlling the content?

For example: the bureaucrat and sysop of w:c:LegoLegendsOfChima (founded September) have, through their edits, made it clear that they no longer have an interest in maintaining the content on the Wikia project and instead, want to use the Wikia to advertise their external wiki hosted on BrickCraft.

In the meanwhile, the most active editor on LLOC, User:Green Ninja, as seen on w:c:Chima:Special:ListUsers, is still actively editing and opposes this. This resulted in January in him forming w:c:Chima-Lego in an attempt to guard the content and create an active wiki presence.

Prior to that, in November, a w:c:Legends-Of-Chima wiki was also founded by User:Chakor Channing who has been very active there.

I am thinking that due to the demonstrated lack of interest in maintaining the LLOC content, perhaps the (experienced contributor) Green Ninja (GN) and Chakor Channing (CC) should both be given bureaucrat rights on the older LLOC wiki so that they can co-operatively verify that the wiki will not be reduced to merely advertising BrickCraft.

I think that doing that would also give incentive for them to merge the contents from their newer Nov LOC and Jan CL communities into the original Sept LLOC one so that we could have a single wiki about Chima.

Probably using the simple http://chima.wikia.com URL (which currently redirects to the advertising Sept LLOC one) to consolidate the information would be preferable. Am thinking that if GN/CC could both be bureaucrats at LLOC that they might possibly move to that shorter URL which could serve as a nexus for merging the 2 newer wikis into the first one so that all 3 long URLs could point to the short one which could have administrators dedicated to maintaniing the Wikia content itself.

This isn't to say that the BrickCraft project is bad or shouldn't be linked to as a sister site or anything (I know that w:c:KingdomHearts has a relationship like this with its external 'parent' site KHwiki.net) just that I think if we host content on wiki we should have, if they are available and willing (which seems apparenty) crats dedicated to preserving Wikia's content and not prioritizing external site advertisement. +Yc 15:39, January 7, 2013 (UTC)

Hi, sounds like a complicated situation :)  I don't think adoption is the right route for this, but I certainly agree the wiki needs some looking after.  I've added a blog post there to start the conversation.  Maybe you can join me there :) --sannse (help forum | blog) 01:16, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
  This feels hard. Though the team is nice and very helpful! KonigTheRottie (talk) 02:30, May 16, 2014 (UTC)

Edit request

Please add a meaningful id to "International adoption request links" (for anchor linking).--PedroM 17:16, May 26, 2013 (UTC)

Very late but #international should work now. Thisismyrofl (talk) 03:19, February 7, 2014 (UTC)

Problems with Adopting

I'm trying to enter my adoption form but it keeps saying put a number in parentheses?

Brendon1689 (talk) 21:57, January 6, 2014 (UTC)Brendon1689

It means that there has already been a request for the wiki (or a wiki for the same name. What you need to do is add a number in parenthesis to the end of the wiki name on the form.
e.g. If a request is for a wiki called Test Wiki, that would be Test Wiki (2).
   ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  22:30, 6 January 2014

New Forms

I want to know what people (the ones that actually read this page) think about the new form system I created. Is it troublesome? Is it easy to use? Does it perform it's job well? The main idea that I had in mind for this script when making it was to simplify the creation of adoption requests and to give every adoption request a standardized look in order to make it easier to read. Lil' Miss Rarity ]Open Source[ (talk) 22:29, January 26, 2014 (UTC)

Inactive admins or inactive bureaucrats?

One of the requirements is "Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more". What about if the admins are active, but the bureaucrats haven't made any edits in that 60 day period? Can a regular user still make an adoption request if they create a "I want to adopt this wiki" forum or blog and invite the admins to participate? Or would that person get bumped in favor of an admin who decided to make the adoption, even if they did so after that person's announcement was posted?

I'm an admin on a wiki that's in that exact situation: 4 of the 6 admins have made edits in the past month, but all 3 bureaucrats left over a year ago and haven't logged into their account for at least two months. I can get the discussion going to adopt the wiki, but I can't actually make the request until next month since I just adopted a different one two days ago. I'm just as happy to let someone else do it if it means it can happen sooner. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 03:04, February 7, 2014 (UTC)

In cases where Admins wish to seek the Rights of a Bureaucrat, then "the last Admin to edit" should be "last Bureaucrat to edit", and yes, it should be more than 60 days.
When there are more than one active admin, there should be a discussion between them as to who, and sometimes how many, should seek the extra Rights. In addition, should there be even a 1-person community, *their* opinions should be sought either by direct messages or via Blog or Forum, depending on which is most expedient. At least 7 days is needed to allow for responses if there are to be any, and for a consensus to be reached. Links of all communique should be added to the Request.
I hope that helps. --Love Robin (talk) 03:15, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Please note, RRabbit, that community consensus is at the heart of any adoption. If the community approves a person to become administrator+bureaucrat of the wiki, then the request is likely to go through. If the community approves, the user can be an existing admin, or a regular, unprivileged user (even if other admins are present). Thisismyrofl (talk) 03:21, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Typically, we prefer to promote already existing admins on the wiki, but every case is different. What Love Robin said above in regards to "last bureaucrat to edit" is not actually true. We'd still want to know when the last admin has edited (we check anyways) and it helps if the additional comments section reflects the situation -- that this is a wiki with active admins; just not active bureaucrats that can promote other users as necessary.
As Rofl and Robin both stated above, community consensus is key. In the situation of a wiki with active admins, but inactive bureaucrats it would be handled the same way whether it's a normal user requesting or an existing admin. We'd ask for a discussion on the wiki about a possible adoption and who would be the best to fit that role.
Keep in mind though, that every case is different and each adoption is treated in a case-by-case manner. Rappy 05:59, February 7, 2014 (UTC)

Message from Variousthings3241

I had another account but i disabled it to unblock myself on a wiki. I am the founder of Pyramid Solitaire Saga Wiki and i want my admin power back. Variousthings3241 (talk) 13:11, April 12, 2014 (UTC)

Contact staff about this via Special:Contact/general, and make sure your email is the same as it was on your other account. --City♥Lightshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Wikia_Logo.svg/45px-Wikia_Logo.svg.png 13:24, April 12, 2014 (UTC)

Adoption within the last month

I haven't adopted any sites recently but I havve created some, am I elgible to adopt a wikia?FortressMaximus #2014YearofMecha (Talk) 14:45, April 14, 2014 (UTC)

Once upon a time, you would have been ineligible, because the guideline was "You have not founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days".
However, this edit by Staff reduced the specificity of this condition to "You have not adopted another wiki in the last month". That it was loosened implies that you will be OK if all other guidelines are met. Thisismyrofl (talk) 16:34, April 14, 2014 (UTC)

Blocked.

So is it true that if you're blocked on a wiki, you're not allowed to adopt? I want to know this because I'm looking to adopt a wiki, but I'm blocked on the iCarly Wiki and the Sam and Cat Wiki by the same person, as far as I know. If I can get a quick response then it would be good.

-MamuelRoriTessie 08:24, April 23, 2014 (UTC)

Yes, that's true. Though there is an "escape clause": the nature of the block is checked, and it's sometimes ignored, but that's no guarantee it will be done in your case. You're not blocked by the same admin - it's 3cooldog92 and ArianaGrandeForever, and the reasons are sock- and meat puppetry, respectively. --Tupka217 08:36, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
Actually, 3cooldog92 originally blocked me on the Sam and Cat Wiki for two months back in October last year and then all of a sudden told ArianaGrandeForever to block me for infinite. Both 3cooldog92 and ArianaGrandeForever are the only admins on the Sam and Cat Wiki. On the iCarly one, it says that 3cooldog92 blocked me for "Behind several troll accounts" which is a lie because I've never owned a troll account in my life. Even check my IP address if you will.
-MamuelRoriTessie 08:43, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
I'm just reporting, not reviewing. You could give it a shot, and explain that though you are blocked, you think they're wrong. If you come clean at the start, there's a chance of mercy. No guarantee, but if you don't shoot, you'll always miss. --Tupka217 09:13, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
So do I just play it out and make the adoption page or contact Wikia privately first?
-MamuelRoriTessie 09:18, April 23, 2014 (UTC)

No one has responeded to my request.

• No users or staff have responded to my request for the Pirate101 wiki, can someone please respond to it, Im getting reallyimpatient, here is the link to my request. Adoption:Pirate 101 wiki Player67 (talk) 21:42, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Staff replies in about 7 business days. There's no way to jump the queue. --Tupka217 21:45, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
I don't mean staff, i mean anyone, liteartly no one has responded, not even users who are not staff.Player67 (talk) 21:49, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
It's been, what, HALF AN HOUR?! Personally, I only respond if I find something obvious wrong with it. The others either share that idea, or haven't seen the adoption yet. --Tupka217 21:54, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
   Thank you for letting me know this, i was worried  for a second, so, i will try to be patient. and wait. Player67 (talk) 22:01, June 26, 2014 (UTC)

I too have been having problems getting a response, albeit a few edits from some people on my adoption request (Some Furon )

What does, "No sustained editing by other users" mean?

I'm looking into adopting a wikia that's probably going to remain inactive (I emailed the admin but I don't know if they will respond). What does, "No sustained editing by other users" mean?

Thanks,

NaomiK (talk) 11:27, August 11, 2014 (UTC)

Hello! That means that there are users actively editing the wiki. If so, then it is best to make a blog post telling them you plan to adopt, so they know that is happening. ;-) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Admins inactive for 60+ days - does it count even if the edits are automated?

I'm currently waiting out the 60 day requirement to adopt the How To Wiki, which is in desperate need of an active admin to clean things up. The most recently active admin there, ZyMOS, made his last manual edit about a month ago. However, some of his more recent "edits" are actually automated due to what I presume is a Wikia glitch (or is it a new feature I haven't heard about?). It's when the user page and user talk page of a new registered user is created under an admin's username, not by User:Wikia as it used to be. I've noticed this on many other wikis as well, including my two other wikis I am admin on. Users are being welcomed with a welcome message signed under my username, even though I never actually made the edit (It often does this when it's 3am where I live and I am asleep, and it can't be long before someone asks me why I'm pulling off an editing frenzy at 3am in the morning).

So my question is, do these automated edits count as "admins being active" and reset the 60-day waiting period? (I'm assuming no, but I just wanted to ask) --k6ka (talk | contribs) 14:51, August 24, 2014 (UTC)

No, it has to be an actual edit to a page. Automated doesn't count. Kamikaze839 14:55, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, I thought so. Thanks. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 14:55, August 24, 2014 (UTC)

Stickpage Wiki

Hello the founder of http://stickpage.wikia.com/wiki/Stickpage_Wiki aka stickpage wiki is afk and hasn't edited since 2008 and only made 7 edits I have been very helpful as I have made 1,000 edits, I was wondering if I could adopt the wiki Ghoster29387 (talk) 22:00, January 4, 2015 (UTC)

Yes. Just make sure to meet the guidelines. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

The Return of The Clans Wiki

Hi there, I'm Flamestar 22. I was wondering if I may adopt this wiki, it needs alot of fixing up and the founder is rarely ever on. I would like to help the users with this wiki and give some guidance. Contact me and let me know of you're answer! Flamestar 22 22:13, February 1, 2015 (UTC)

If you want to adopt, please fill out the from on this page. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

The Cult of The Great Duckieness Wiki

Hi, I was curious if I could adopt this wiki? I've been there since roughly the start of the wiki, and to be honest it's never been active by the staff or any users (I've had to nag them once or twice to roll back vandalism). I suppose they believed it would serve more as a database to store their stories, and that is pretty reasonable. I've recently (about a month ago) decided to start adding more wiki-like pages to it in order to turn it into an actual wiki rather than just a database. I was hoping I could adopt so that I can (potentially) start opening other services for incoming users and also to improve the theme so that people will be more interested.

Thank you for considering this. The Mighty Pickle (talk) 03:36, March 18, 2015 (UTC)

Yes, you are quite eligible. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

InuYasha Wiki

The founder had been inactive because he got blocked across wikia. I wish i wanna have a bureaucrat rights in InuYasha Wiki.

Only Brandon Rhea reply this.

--Kabu Potter (talk) 02:44, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Hi,once you make a few edits on the wikia, you could request to adopt it. Good luck! ```
Now i have 25 edits on InuYasha Wiki --Kabu Potter (talk) 05:29, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
You can apply for Adoption now. ~AwesomeOrange89 20?cb=20150517134733
Great! Now i'm gonna become an administrator and bureaucrat on InuYaha Wiki! --Kabu Potter (talk) 06:41, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Adoption Commenting and Tips

So I was just wondering, Can anyone write a little tip on an adoption, and do you have to title it Unofficial response? 

Thank you for replying, Thesmartkid3001 | New Mianian Air Units Sergeant, Member of Pirata Sky Pirates 16:34, July 31, 2015 (UTC)

Anyone can write a response, but make sure to use the {{AdoptionResponse}} template, just so the adopting users knows you aren't an official Staff member. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Thank you!
Thesmartkid3001 | New Mianian Air Units Sergeant, Member of Pirata Sky Pirates 16:35, August 18, 2015 (UTC)

Bureaucrat left for good, have basic admin rights on my old account? (But not bureaucrat)

Okay so on a wiki that I was the co-founder of back in 2014, I still have basic admin rights on my old account (KniroAndTito3915) but I don't have bureaucrat rights (only the founder ever has and does). The founder and her friend finally left the wiki for good a few days ago and I wanted to fix it up. I still have a bunch of my own pages on there that I started editing again. (I wasn't before editing because the founder and her friend kind of hated me over some really pointless drama. So I left them alone so they could finish their 10000 page roleplay). The bureaucrat even stated in a comment saying bye to the wiki and that she wouldn't miss it ... so, I'm guessing I probably still have to wait 60 days or something? The thing is though that I'm still technically an admin?

Nyro Fletcher (talk) 16:41, November 8, 2015 (UTC)

Yes, you still have to wait 60 days. Technically, "Nyro Fletcher" is not an admin. You can ask the founder if they would give you admin rights as a parting gift. If they don't grant it, you're going to have to wait.--Tupka217 16:50, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
Okay. I doubt the founder probably would though so I guess I'll just wait for now. Though does using my other account counteract the 60 day thing?
Nyro Fletcher (talk) 17:12, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
Sadly, also no. Bureaucrat rights request work the same way as regular adoptions (though the 60 day limit applies to b-crats, not regular admins). --Tupka217 17:22, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
Oh alright, thanks a lot for the help!
Nyro Fletcher (talk) 17:41, November 8, 2015 (UTC)

Becoming a Cyber-Deity

Inside the TF2 Freak Concept Wiki, may I please become the new administrator? Because, the owner of that said wiki has lost interest of the wiki and abandoned it for an extremely long time, and he'll never return.. Andrew Matchett (talk) 22:54, January 4, 2016 (UTC)

If you were able to meet Merrystar's response and you meet the other requirments feel free to adopt again with a new request :) Ripto (Talk) 23:00, January 4, 2016 (UTC)

Howdy

I was looking to submit an adoption request for the Eidolon Wiki (since as I'm trying to revamp it I'm coming across things that need to be changed and things that need to be deleted), but when I click the button to add a new request I don't get the promised form. What should I do? ζox Talk 12:50, April 6, 2016 (UTC)

Hi there! I'm not sure what you're experiencing, as the form loaded fine for me. Did you replace all the text in the box with "Eidolon Wiki"? –V1c (@c) 14:12, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
I did indeed. I shall try again for good measure... Nope. I get the page not being found, I click to create the page... and get a nice blank page with nothing in it. =/ ζox Talk 16:34, April 6, 2016 (UTC)

Trying to adopt wiki, no luck...

I am a user on the Starfy Fanon wikia, and I'm literally the only editor on there. I try to adopt the wikia, but, all I get, is: 

Article Adoption:Starfy fanon wiki was not found

It is driving me up the wall in madness.Could someone tell me what I may be doing wrong?Fixing up this wiki! (talk) 02:31, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

Fill out your adoption here. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Still no luck. Fixing up this wiki! (talk) 21:12, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

"Please allow a minimum of one week for a response" - is there something we're supposed to do after one week?

I mean, it's been a while now. Is there someone whose attention I'm supposed to draw, or is that just to pacify the "it's been five minutes and no response help!!!" people? -MugaSofer (talk) 11:18, May 26, 2016 (UTC)

I assume you could draw attention of Wendy to your adoption request by posting a message on their wall. Maybe they missed your request when looking at them... -- Cube-shaped garbage can 11:29, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
If your adoption is categorized under "Adoption requests", it's in the queue, and you don't need to do anything. Adoptions are handled in the order in which they are received; you can view the queue on this page. It takes between 1 and 2 weeks, usually. --Tupka217 11:27, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
You're currently number 8th, so Merrystar should get to it within the next couple days. You just gotta be a patient a little while longer.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 16:16, May 26, 2016 (UTC)

Fully protected edit request

There are several mistakes in this article, such as punctuation and grammar issues, but I am unable to edit the page, since it is locked. Maybe this page should just be semi-locked, or maybe a sysop could edit this page for me. Either way, it can and should be improved.[Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:papi?action=raw: HTTP 404] 19:52, July 6, 2016 (UTC)

Policy

The policy states that all admin have to have been inactive for at least 6 months, but in other requests I have seen its 60 days. Can someone clarify this for me please? Thanks. MacFan4000 talk 21:47, September 23, 2016 (UTC)

I don't know where you read 6 months, but it's actually 2 months (60 days).--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 21:51, September 23, 2016 (UTC)
An admin not active on the wiki on which they are an admin for half a year is not a good admin.[Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:papi?action=raw: HTTP 404] 23:07, September 23, 2016 (UTC)

Question from User:FairySina

Hi wiki community, I'm FairySina, an user, who joined wikia in 2013.

So, the Fandom of Pretty Cure Wiki has some bigger problems right now. And as we only have two active admins, we wanted to select another one, which can support us with the many users editing the wiki. However, this wiki has only one bureaucrat, who is also the founder at the same time. But we really need more admins. So my fellow admin colleage thought about adopting the wiki and bringing more structure to it (actually what I want ever since I was given admin rights).

However, since there are two admins active and the wiki is not inactive at all, we don't know how to go on. The Golden Heat of Shining Light! Freshly flourished, FairySina! (talk) 12:09, October 7, 2016 (UTC)

You can place a Adoption request and on your wikia create a blog about adoption ask your fellow admins to comment their opinion and post it on additional information of adoption request along with above details MINATO “ It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” » Confucius 13:08, October 7, 2016 (UTC)

But the other admins aren't active. They either are too busy or left the wiki alone because they are not interested anymore. The two admins that are still active, know about it already and had the idea The Golden Heat of Shining Light! Freshly flourished, FairySina! (talk) 13:53, October 7, 2016 (UTC)
Create a adoption request as said above and get opinions of active admin in blog. MINATO “ It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” » Confucius 14:21, October 7, 2016 (UTC)

Kali-Linux Wiki

Hi. I would like to adopt Kali-Linux.
My formal request is here.

Thanks in advance.
Lord of MoonSpawn|talk 05:15, October 20, 2016 (UTC)

Mis-identified adoptable wikis

What's the process for getting a wiki removed from the "Adopt This Wiki" process? There's one of those buttons on the right rail of The Orville Wiki and the founder of the wiki became active again mid-September. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 06:49, November 13, 2017 (UTC)

At the end of the page

At the end of page, I suggest arranging the wikis in some certain order rather than doing it at random. Uptownmath (talk) 18:20, January 24, 2018 (UTC)

Wikis on Adoption request page are in order they created , you might get confused because of last edit date. ★ Minato826 ✉ VSTF 03:19, January 27, 2018 (UTC)

Eligible

If you have only been on a wiki for less than a week and have contributed an impressive amount, would that make you Eligible? That is, if the founder or an admin is inactive and the wiki is dead, of course.

H3des (talk) 01:56, January 27, 2018 (UTC)

You will be eligible for adopting wiki but staff will grant rights after a week, either a staff takes a week to respond or if they respond earliest they ask you to remind them later.★ Minato826 ✉ VSTF 03:16, January 27, 2018 (UTC)

'You have not adopted' is unclear

• You have not adopted another community in the last month

Which does this mean?
You have not created an adoption request in the last month
or
You have not had an adoption request closed and you being granted administrator rights
@Merrystar and JoePlay
--AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 12:03, February 21, 2018 (UTC)

that means you should wait 30days after receiving rights from previous adoption to create new adoption request.★ Minato826 ✉ VSTF 14:16, February 21, 2018 (UTC)

Um..

How many days if the staff didn't respond the adoption request?

--SF12 (t - b - c) 08:46, May 14, 2018 (UTC)

They usually respond within a week or so, but if you really need their attention you could leave a message on their message wall. Zmario 09:55, May 14, 2018 (UTC)
Even if bump message on staff's message wall, they won't prioritise your adoption request.★ Minato826 ✉ VSTF 08:14, June 26, 2018 (UTC)

Permablocks

So if you get permablocked by a fandom project, you can't adopt any projects anymore? Felt sad to say, but being the active Bcrat & sysop of one wiki is enough for me. Nowdays, even breathing can offend people on GTA Wiki for me. I'm just curious, because I'm a nice guy otherwise. This is the moment of everything, but you could be more than anything. 12:40, December 20, 2018 (UTC)User:SUPER4geditTANK

Create New Page Guideline

One of the guidelines is that you must have created a page. Does this page have to be in the mainspace or can it be a Template or Module page? HerroPeople (talk) 19:44, December 29, 2018 (UTC)HerroPeople

Actually, I'll ask elsewhere HerroPeople (talk) 05:24, December 30, 2018 (UTC)HerroPeople

What if the owner was rarely active and didn't do anything about vandalism? TheVeryInkyBendy 22:43, January 12, 2019 (UTC)

How do I promote someone if I were admin on a wikia?

I’m pretty curious how can people promote people on wikia

EmzyWenzy64 (talk) 02:59, January 14, 2019 (UTC)

Uh, I don't see how this has anything to do with Adoptions, as you could've just asked on Special:Forum, but try reading Help:User rights.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I've done everything that I wanted and it was more than I thought it would be.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Admin Activity

If the admin on a wiki only used talk pages & message walls in the last 60 days, but haven't edited content pages, do they still count as "Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more"? Caitlyn H. 15:37, January 30, 2019 (UTC)

No, it' doesn't. They're still active, even if they aren't editing any pages.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I've done everything that I wanted and it was more than I thought it would be.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Reserving an adoption?

What's the policy on "reserving" an adoption? What I mean by that is I will be turning in an adoption request for a wiki in about a week and I've posted a notice on a second wiki that I'm looking to adopt it sometime in the future. It would be a month after the first is approved, roughly six weeks from today. I intend to be active on the wiki as long as I can.

Does my announcement on the second wiki take priority over any announcements posted afterwards by other people? It's kind of a complex situation that I can provide details on separately if necessary. But in short, have I reserved adopting the wiki or could someone else start the adoption process? —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 02:53, February 3, 2019 (UTC)