Community Central
Community Central

Khue nguyen Khue nguyen 14 August 2013

blogging

Hi Im khue! Im new ask me anything and feel free to start a live chat with me!

Read Full Post
Foldy-Wan Kenobi Foldy-Wan Kenobi 13 August 2013

Auditions for the O.R.A.

Here is the spot for the auditions! Please post on comments your answers!

1. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

2. What is your rebel skill?

3. Do you want to spend a lot of time with me?

4. Are you willing to do origami?

Please answer EACH QUESTION!!!

Read Full Post
Axel TWD Axel TWD 13 August 2013

The Power of Collaboration

Things have moved pretty quickly for me in the Wikia world. As a huge fan of The Walking Dead, I used the Walking Dead Wiki as a resource for facts and trivia for a long time before making an account. When I finally did, I was welcomed into the community and saw lots of room for improvement. About four months later, I became an administrator.

Being an administrator is fun and very rewarding for me. Not because it makes me “in charge” of my community, but because I am proud to be a leader who pushes my community to increase both the quality and quantity of our content. After being an admin for eight months, I was invited to attend the Chicago Comic Con and Entertainment Expo (C2E2) and participate in an expert showcase panel about The Walkin…

Read Full Post
DaNASCAT DaNASCAT 13 August 2013

Technical Update: August 13, 2013

Due to observation of the Polish holiday Wniebowzięcie Najświętszej Maryi Panny (Feast of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary), there will be no release this week. The regular release schedule will resume next week.

Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.

Read Full Post
PoseidonR PoseidonR 20 April 2018

What is the Difference between Admin and Bearucrat

I wanted to know what is the difference between Administrators and Bearucrats. Im abit confused

Read Full Post
Paulibee Paulibee 9 January 2016

Ideas and activties for young children

THE DAY THE BABIES CRAWELD AWAY

Summary of Storyline: This story is about a boy who goes after the babies as they crawl away chasing butterflies while their parents are having fun at the town fair. They go into the forest for an adventure. The boy tries to stop them but they continue getting in troubles. During this journey, the boy takes care of babies, rescues them from dangerous situations and finally brings them back home, where the happy parents are waiting for them with pie and cheers.

Reason for selecting this book: This is a splendid book that engages children with unexpected events. The rhymes give the story musicality and offer an opportunity to practice phonemic awareness. I found interesting that the author has written the story i…

Read Full Post
Fargo84 Fargo84 12 August 2013

Unsupported Fonts

Hello. I was recently trying to upload images that I designed myself that displayed the insignias of various Luftwaffe squadrons that served during WWII. Anyway, on one I used text and after I had uploaded it, the font I had used was changed and it made the text glitch out of the image. I then tried reuploading with a different font to no avail, yet if you click on the images in the file history, it shows them with the correct font. I was wondering if anyone might have access to a list of fonts that are supported by wikia or know what the problem is exactly. The font I used was called Capitals. Here is the link to the file page:

http://world-war-2.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kampfgeschwader_26.svg

Read Full Post
BelgiumHelper BelgiumHelper 12 August 2013

The words behind a username

Hi,

I was wondering, why do people pick their username the way they did it. What is your reason behind it?

My username is BelgiumHelper, I'm from Belgium, and I made the account to help other wikis.

What's your reason? Tell me!

Read Full Post
BradenJamesBingham BradenJamesBingham 11 August 2013

My edits

Every time when i go on wikia on my laptop like i go on disney, dreamworks, villains and heroes wiki and when i edit some pages nobody or no one edits my edits

Read Full Post
Justin.sommers.50 Justin.sommers.50 11 August 2013

my song

German Version

Leiter spinnin 'wie ein Hubschrauber (weil ich, weil ich) sind gerade in Schwierigkeiten mit einem Momster I'mma I'mma I'mma brauchen eine Geschichte, die ich kann zaubern Nicht ok - Skylar Grey - I'mma brauchen einen Arzt Dachte, ich könnte ein wenig Spaß zu haben Mir wurde gesagt, es gab viele Besorgungen, sie würde laufen Konnte nicht vorhergesagt, dass sie lief nur eine haben Nun, ich muss zahlen für alle Schäden, die ich getan habe!

Denken Sie daran, gestern, als ich alle meine Hausarbeiten tat Und jetzt bist du wie: "Matty langweilen!" Denken Sie daran, gestern, wie ich alle meine Hausarbeiten tat du hast mich hat mich so ... UH! Ich brauche es, weil ich arbeite an einem neuen Song arbeiten Nur um zu versuchen unter ... …

Read Full Post