Community Central
Community Central

Hermann535 Hermann535 5 February 2013

Zepora's Technology Education Blog

I work for a Fortune 500 green technology education establishment as a Regional Operations Producer . I live with a quite endearing gecko named Africa.

Read Full Post
Cronin1 Cronin1 5 February 2013

Story sharing

Okay, this is my first blog, so, I wanted to share a story (well... fanfiction) with you guys, so, without further ado, here's the first two paragraphs: 

Pitch sat in a very old, and singed shack, in the woods far away from Arizona. And what he was doing, to the naked eye, was just sitting, head in hands. But, he was actually thinking, thinking of a way to ruin Jack Frost. Pitch decided that he would first go and find Jack, then watch him for a while, to find his weakness, or, weak spot. Pitch floated up and out of the shack, and tried to pinpoint where Jack might be. He focused on Arizona, and a twisted smile crept across his face. He flew over to Arizona, and flew into a neighborhood, and to a house, and peered in the window. What he saw …

Read Full Post
Baileypappas123 Baileypappas123 4 February 2013

Closing to Dr. Tommy Pickles VHS 1998

1. Rugrats Credits
  2. Klasky Cuspo Graffiti Logo
  3. Nickelodeon Leaf Logo
  4. Paramount logo (1986-2003)
Read Full Post
Trishcutie1 Trishcutie1 4 February 2013

Me

Hey guys, this is Trishcutie1 and I love to blog eat and play sometimes i am lazy so yep and please come up with suggestions for me

Read Full Post
Doctor Bugs Doctor Bugs 3 February 2013

The Looney Tunes Show Fanon Wiki

Hey guys. So there's this wiki called The Looney Tunes Show Fanon Wiki, that needs some more editors. It foccusses on fanfictions dealing with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote, Porky Pig, Tweety & Sylvester, and all their friends. Let's face it, we all love Looney Tunes. Let's express our own ideas for episodes, characters, and more! Hope to see you guys there!

Here's a link by the way,

http://www.looneytunesshowfanon.wikia.com

Read Full Post
Jamsters Jamsters 3 February 2013

Games

A simple, short blog. Who likes game and what type of games / games do you like and why / why not you like games? This blog ( in my mind ) will be intresting to see.... :D.

Read Full Post
Lego Whovian Lego Whovian 3 February 2013

I need help customizing my wiki

I need help customizing my wiki, http://the-collectors.wikia.com
I would like to know how to do the following things:

• Change the name of my wiki from "The Collectors Wiki" to "The Home Media Collectors Wiki".
  • Delete the Visual Mode.

I would be very grateful if somebody could help.

Read Full Post
Yaron Antonius Yaron Antonius 3 February 2013

Hallo, ich bin neu!

Hallo, ich bin hier neu, hilf mir doch mal einer!

Ich versteh nicht ganz wie das alles hier funktioniert aber es ist eigentlich ganz toll.Aber ihr scheint mir ja alle ganz nett.

Read Full Post
Psychicken17 Psychicken17 3 February 2013

Favicons?

Yesterday, I attempted to change the favicon of the wiki I admin on, the Scribblenauts Wiki. I noticed it was a bit stretched and lacked a transparent background. Using a trusty favicon generator, the same one I used to make the old favicon, I made an updated, improved version. I go to the Theme Designer, go to Wordmark, put my new favicon in, and...nothing. The old favicon stays. It won't be overwritten and I'm not sure why. Can anyone help?

P.S. a similar thing has happened on the Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? Wiki, the favicon will not change.

Read Full Post
Chromebolt Chromebolt 3 February 2013

What message is the one for kicking a user in chat?

It's the Pagepedia Wikia, and I'm editing the chat messages, and I can't find the "(somebody) kicked (somebody)" message. Please help!

Read Full Post