Community Central
Community Central

CrystalWolfix CrystalWolfix 14 November 2020

Heyo!

Heyo! I'm Drephne and I love to play on Ps4 and I'm getting Ps5 soon! I play Roblox and my username is DaddyOrtensia

Read Full Post
GC Mayor GC Mayor 18 October 2020

Intro

Just wanted to test out this BLOG feature and introduce myself: I'm Mario and I've been watching Y&R since I was 8 years old, or rather, since 1974. My mom was an avid fan and used to make me and my sister watch it with her. She would explain everything as best as she could, without throwing in what "sleeping around" actually meant, lol. A couple of years later, my mom started selling AVON products door-to-door, to help augment our family's income, as my dad got laid off a few times from his aerospace engineering job. Well, she would lock us in tight (yup, latch key kids!) and out on the TV and tell us to watch her soaps, The Doctors, The Young & The Restless, etc. so that we could tell her what had happened on each one. She would get pret…

Read Full Post
LynaeraTheWise LynaeraTheWise 24 September 2020

The Fight Against Procrastination- How I Habitually Win at Habitica

So, I'm really bad at procrastination. 

Blame the internet, with its ever-stimulating stream of information and entertainment. The allure of idly browsing typically trumps any mundane chorse or task that I have to complete, leading me to stall on goals that I've reserved in my "things I'd love to do" mental file cabinet. 

To help with my almost obsessive addiction to wasting my own time with intangible pings of dopamine, I joined Habitica, to engage my interest in gaming and RPGs with the productivity I sometimes wish I could find, outside of work. What I didn't know however, is when I challenged myself to stick to my habits in a real way, my life would change as a result. 

With Habitica, I started super slow. There's a few work-flavored goal…

Read Full Post
IphisAria IphisAria 3 October 2020

We need contributors! - Team Ico Wiki

Hello everyone! I am HappyIphisAria, and I would love for everyone to know about the Team Ico Wiki. It is a wiki about Fumito Ueda and his video-games: ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, and The Last Guardian.

These titles are uniquely characterized by a small cast, strong but minimalist storytelling, atmospheric use of bloom and HDR lighting, lush soundtracks that play only during key sequences, fictional spoken languages, and a distinctive art style. Recurring themes include the role of fate, friendship, the supernatural, and a pervading sense of one's mortality. Characters’ decisions are forever bound by consequences, even if their intentions were pure of heart. "Winning” will come at a cost.

So far we have one active admin and 171 pages, but we co…

Read Full Post
Thethinkerkoala Thethinkerkoala 8 June 2020

We need more Contributors! Barbie girls Wiki

Hello FANDOM users! I'm Thethinkerkoala, and I would love for everyone to know about Barbie girls Wiki . It is basically another heroes and villains wiki.

The site is about Barbie world. While I write about their relationship with Barbie world, users can create their own ideas, and I can add on to them. It is a mashup of all characters including Goofy, Donald Duck, and many more. Check out the site policies if you are very willing to join. The wiki also has fanfictions ranging from Barbie world fanfics to those featuring BT21 and Mickey Mouse all mashuped together!

Read Full Post
Andrewtcooper Andrewtcooper 3 June 2020

Ormulum wiki started

To coincide with the revitalisation of Nils-Lennart Johannesson's Ormulum Project, combining efforts from scholars from the Universities of Stockholm, Uppsala and Florida, this wiki has been generated so that anyone who wants to find out, share, or contribute knowledge about the Ormulum are welcome to do so. It is also our hope that this wiki will be a useful place for students of Middle English to contribute with their blogs, translations, interpretations, or anything else that touches on the Ormulum.

Read Full Post
Allosaurus 67 Allosaurus 67 22 April 2020

The official history of the SpinTires Wiki

Hello everyone and thanks for looking at this blog post. Today I come to you not to promote my Wiki but instead to share the story and history with everyone as this 4 year old wiki is full of history. And before I get into this, don't send hate to any user I mention here. Also, here is the link, https://spintires.fandom.com/wiki/Spintires_Wiki

1: The Beginning Times

The beginning times were the very beginning of our Wiki and the person who started all of it was a person named TheRealMU5T4N6. In time of the creation of the wiki on the 10th of February, 2016 to two and half years later in October of 2018 marked the time period of this era, 2 pages and 6 edits were made. The two pages were the main page and the Spintires vehicle page. The main …

Read Full Post
88PH03N1X88 88PH03N1X88 18 April 2020

Greetings Wikia!

Hello Wikia! I'm not entirely new to this part of the internet however I felt that with the time I have on my hands I may as well familiarize myself a little more with the community here!

I realize these are very trying times, so I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. 😷 Allow me to introduce myself:

I've gone by many aliases across the internet, however you all can call me Phoenix here. I've read many wikias, and have contributed to a few. I really enjoy reading! I especially enjoy stories that revolve around mystery, the paranormal, drama, and perhaps a little bit of romance haha. 

I used to be very into creepypasta, because I always thought the characters were so interesting and sometimes even the story about them. However I eventually …

Read Full Post
QueenD677 QueenD677 16 February 2020

Meow Systems Wiki

Read Full Post
Rockergirl989 Rockergirl989 16 January 2020

Life in the fan world

Life as a fan is quite amusing and entertaining. I personally like to read fanfiction every once in a while. I've mostly read fanfic on my favorite anime, I've read both lemon and non-lemon ones. I've also read a few fanfics on Halo.  Being a fan, I also find myself fangirling a lot. Like when I see Sebastian, or The Undertaker from Black Butler I find myself squealing in delight :3 

It's interesting how being a fangirl can bring you so much amusement :3

Read Full Post