FANDOM

• JeskaD

Wikia Lifestyle is excited to announce that we’re working with Bazaar Bizarre, San Francisco’s premier craft show to bring you Cocktails and Crafts an exciting and exclusive DIY event. The Wikia Lifestyle team will be on hand offering fun Crafting Workshops where you can make your own crafts to take home for free!

At Cocktails and Crafts you will…

• Participate in craft projects and interactive art, including:
      • Wikia’s DIY Holiday Workshops: create your own Steampunk Holiday Card or Reusable Jewelry Gift Bag
      • Swing by the TechShop booth for a special Chocolate Etching Demonstration
    • Sip cocktails and beer from local distilleries
      • Visit the Honest Tea-Haamonii Shochu Mix Lab to make a heavenly cocktail infusion
    • Shop with 150 vendors and artists in an exclusive par…

Read more >
  • Tornado818

Help!

November 9, 2010 by Tornado818

Please help me! I need some administrators on my website: http://www.tcfanclubwiki.wikia.com if you can help that woudl be very much appreciated! And invite anyoen you know to come join!

Read more >
  • Rosieeeee

-

November 8, 2010 by Rosieeeee

Im Rosieeee ♥ :) I live in Ossett and go to Ossett School. I like to go out and wear my nice clothes and make up etc. But also lounge around in my joggers :') I am making a wiki because its for my assignment in IT :D cyaz. ♥

Read more >
  • Chloeee

Kthanksbye(:

November 8, 2010 by Chloeee

Iyurrr (: im chloe hustwick. i live in ossett and in year ten at ossett school, im scared of the dentist, and i hate the smell off doctors :S i hate it when people dont text me backk it annoys me.i love makeeup: and i have a massivv wardrobe full of clothess and shoes (: i love getting new outfits, and going out on a weekendd with all my friends i love them to bits(: kthanksbyeeee :D

Read more >
  • 堅係想訓

條氣好唔順lor

November 8, 2010 by 堅係想訓

我好鬼死憎你牙-.-

你成個波殺落肥西到

仲要樣串串

食x la你

1場赢狗咗

使5使叫咩hip hip hurry!!2d勝利牙!!

人地2b勁你地咁弘刀未講

你地講咩牙?

去死喇-.-

2a又係勁唔抵

刀唔知邊個x街

d咩改完又改

on 9就走開d la

唔好係到on 9 la

哈哈

我地2c衰咗

比2a仲衰XD

第2 round刀冇xd

Read more >
  • Wikian13000

My Tools

November 7, 2010 by Wikian13000

I am sick of Oasis my tools is not good I have edited it and put alot of options in it yet there is so many tools that I and others will need my tools cant even hold them all.As it can only strecth so long.Guys just have your say this is just ridcoulous.

Read more >
  • Wikian13000

It has so much lag that I am losing my connection so even if I wanted to stay I couldnt cause of all the lag I have even told the staff that and they dont care.It takes 3 minutes to load 1 PAGE on Oasis while it took 10 seconds to load a page on Monaco.Oasis has many flaws and now its even lagging and eating up my comments and jumping back to the top of the page.I am so sick of wikia staff.They dont care people get it threw your heads for the ones in wonderland who think they do.Geeesh staff you are just greedy and that is a sin(In my religon).

Read more >
  • Yetimonstur

excitment

November 7, 2010 by Yetimonstur

omg it's only november and i'm so excited for july. comiccom is coming then and we're going to cosplay as SOUTH PARK CHARACTERS! omg.

Read more >
  • HazeShot

Dont give up

November 7, 2010 by HazeShot

People don't give up we can still get monaco back if we work together. The staff is not responding because they think after a month we will just give up but we cant. If you have any ideas post them.

Read more >
  • NomadMusik

More Space on Oasis.

November 6, 2010 by NomadMusik

Raging Blast taught me this technique:

1. Create a page that's name is this: User:*insert user name here*/wikia.css

2. Paste this code in it:

/* These three effectively hide the rail but keep the search box */
    /* Hide the three widgets */

.WikiaActivityModule, .WikiaPagesOnWikiModule, .LatestPhotosModule, .WikiaSpotlightsModule, #WikiaSpotlightsModule {display:none !important; width:0 !important;}

/* Increase the width of the actual page content so I'm looking at an article and not stupid, unused white-space */
    .WikiaArticle {width:980px !important;}
    .WikiaPageHeader details {width:970px !important;}
    .WikiaArticleCategories {width:950px !important;}
    .WikiaBlogListingBox {display:none !important;)
    .HotSpotsModule {width:300px !important;}
    .WikiaRail {display:…

Read more >