FANDOM

• X pro

Promoting Ideas

October 9, 2010 by X pro

Can someone give me any ideas to promote my wiki?About only one person found it and I can't find it in yahoo search soooo yeah.Please help.X is coming..... 23:51, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Starry-Eyed Wonder

I just want to say my opinions on the new skin:

1. It, as everyone says it does, causes headaches/eye pain.
    2. It looks like something for a social networking site. Come on, Wikia, isn't FB login enough?
    3. Not all of the current designs that worked for Monaco work with it.
    4. Finally, it just overall sucks.

That's it for the rant.

Read more >
  • YoshiEgg

You're probably aware of the new skin. It is just ludicrous. You must see why this is a bad move. Many wikis, including mine, are going to leave if you don't make it optional. Seriously, I love Wikia. It's a really great thing. But you're making it, much, much worse by forcing this stupid new skin on us. I get it, it's all about the money. More ad space equals more cash. But, if you make it optional, the ads will still be on some Wikis, now won't they? You'll still get the money you deserve without upsetting your community. And, by reading some of your below replies, it most certainly will not work out in the long run. More than half of the Wikis on here will leave. Some people are even buying AdBlock so that they won't even see your usele…

Read more >
  • Raging Blast

Anime Wiki Alliance

October 9, 2010 by Raging Blast

Hi,Wiki staff.This blog is made as an atemppt to change the skin's of popular anime wiki's skin to normal.Admins and Users of this Wiki's will sign here.Monaco is the suitablest skin for Anime Wiki's because of easy Accessibility to files and best toolboxs.

• Raging Blast 17:30, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
    • Piccolo The Super Namek

• Mugiwara Franky 17:53, October 9, 2010 (UTC),admin of One Piece Wiki
    • VEGETATheLegendarySuperSayian 18:09, October 9, 2010 (UTC),active user of the Dragon Ball Wiki, Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki and active bureaucrat on the Dragon Ball War's Wiki.
    • MasterDeva 22:16, October 9, 2010 (UTC), active user of One Piece Wikia. I've seen the new "Wikia Look Skin" and tried to edit articles in the wiki like always (using it) but it ended up ge…

Read more >
  • Raging Blast

Please Wiki,I beg you to not make the Oasis look.Why do you do it if community wants otherwise? Ok,change it,but leave the Monaco option! You will see the statistics:

Now,don't tell me that you have problems with Monaco and how it is complex,bla bla bla..... It is good,how can a good site (Still consider it as a good) like Wikia have problem with complex skin.So what,even if Monaco stops the whole network,we will still love it! Can't you understand this?

Read more >
  • Airhogs777

AWA-misc 1

October 8, 2010 by Airhogs777

On the AWA wiki, the box that once said:

...is now in the Sitenotice and Anonnotice (which here, Wikia was kind enough to disable.)

Also, I have now received 2 messages from Sannse that I was commenting just to be provocative. See my talk page for more on the subject.

A few days ago, I finished my Black Wednesday (11/3) avatar. It's my normal avatar, but the face is angry, it's wearing more funeral-ish clothes, and the words below are replaced with the current AWA logo. If the logo changes, I guess I'll have to rework it a bit.

On the other hand, Wikia's new commercial is both well done and mostly true:

Expect to see this on TV soon.

Read more >
  • BlackStreet21

What is As some of you may be have been dealt with. Top management is indeed a member of a member to access the new skin.

However, plans to wipe out the member and the Monaco skin. Say: From 10.11.2010 you get this no longer Monaco skin.

It also offers no alternative.

Some people want the new skin not they like it or not.

Because they are built either on their Wikia's Monaco skin on or have not come to terms with the new. I have built my Wikia's also on the Monaco skin and feel more comfortable as well, but what's a member of the A **** over. The main reason is we may never know.

Wikia is supposed to represent a community, but it will not keep the thing the user received a lot of the Monaco skin do.

And that has nothing to do with a community mo…

Read more >
  • Bobbyatefish

Hello, i need help defeating Shen Gaoren with a great sword, I unlocked this quest by compleating all dual monster quests and i can not continue with the game untill I complete this quest. (A state of Crisis!) I was told that you unlock it further into the game but i had unlocked it at village chief quest level 6.

I have tryed and tryed but a can't beat this stupid crab!!! I've also looked all over the internet for a guide but they are all on bows or bowguns and I can't aford to switch weapons. Please can some one help me?

Read more >
  • Sannse

Try out the new look

October 7, 2010 by Sannse

If you haven't heard yet, we've been very busy working on a fresh new look for Wikia. We’ve given previews in several forms, including design screenshots and a few live beta wikis. But now, all logged-in users can experience the new design on any part of Wikia. Simply visit your preferences, select the "skin" tab and choose "New Wikia Look." Give it a try -- you can switch back and forth between the new look and Monaco until November 3rd.

We're also introducing the new Theme Designer, which we think is one of the coolest things about the new look. Theme Designer allows admins to quickly and easily customize the look and feel of their wiki by selecting colors, uploading background images, and creating custom wordmarks.

You can access Theme De…

Read more >
  • CookieMonster888

Sign if you hate the new skin.

Read more >