FANDOM

• Sistemx

badges

September 5, 2010 by Sistemx

how i create a badge!!just me sistemx 18:36, September 5, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Michelle.Dixon

Hey

September 4, 2010 by Michelle.Dixon

Hi Guys!! I just made up a poem for my friend Iceflower486.

Im also really proud of myself because I have created the United Odology Nation so I hope you like that.

I will be posting more poems specifically from me.

But as we all know good writers take other things from other writers.

I also hope that you guys take my motto into consideration.

That motto is just 2 sentences long but it is very powerful and constructive.

I really do believe that we should you use that motto in our everyday life.

So please stay updated with my other poems and blogs.

Thank you.

Side Note:

From King Mulgrath:

My nation will be free entirely and I believe in a good contructive nation with order.

I dont wish or plan to go into war with any other nations.

I hope and pray that…

Read more >
  • Googleybear

How do I change back to the regular wiki? I absolutely hate this new look and I'd love someone to help me change it back. Thanks!

Read more >
  • SiPlus

Strange emails

September 3, 2010 by SiPlus

When I opened my e-mail client, strange messages started to be sent:

But I haven't followed any users. What is that? Why I'm getting those images? Did anyone except me got messages like this?

Read more >
  • Sannse

We've talked a lot about how the new look is designed to attract new readers and editors to Wikia, and help them get started with wikis. But many of us working at Wikia are quite far from being newbies - key members of our product and design team are long-time editors, with hundreds of thousands of edits between them.

In my case, I started editing on Wikipedia in 2002, and have been heavily involved in wiki communities ever since. I'm someone who spends all day on wikis, and the sort of person who wants all the specialized tools and special pages that the MediaWiki software provides.

So when designing the new Wikia, we wanted to make sure that the new look will work for people like us - experienced users. People who are on Wikia every day ne…

Read more >
  • Drago99

Petition aginst New Skin!!!

September 3, 2010 by Drago99

Please sign this petition to help get rid of Wikia's new skin!!! Please add your number like so; 1.

2. etc Drago99 Barodius is coming for YOUR ALLEGIANCE!!!!!! 00:06, September 3, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Starry-Eyed Wonder

Spam report

September 2, 2010 by Starry-Eyed Wonder

An unregistered user and a user are spamming comments on blogs. Someone block them right now.

Read more >
  • Mace170

SuperSmallWorlds

September 2, 2010 by Mace170

Yeah, um, I need members on my wiki, about the website SmallWorlds. SmallWorlds is like this game on the computer where anyone can just sign up and then play games, chat, watch TV, or listen to music. Signing up is like just as easy as signing up for Wikia---no personal details, no money. Anyways, if you sign up, and start getting around and lerning to play, please, please, please join my wiki. I wanted to make one, just so I could make one, but there already was a SmallWorlds wiki. I thought that one looked bad, so I made one. Just type in "supersmallworlds", and the talk-page should appear. Just click that.

Read more >
  • TurtleShroom

WIKIA CORPORATION:

HEAR OUR VOICE, WE WANT CHOICE!!

Your push to force this new skin has been met with a lot of anger. All you ever do is site the biggest wikis and things, completely disrespecting and disregarding the little guy as an equally important and productive member of the Wikia community.

Your consideration to remove the Shout Box has invoked the wrath of over one hundred users and growing, and has shaken the faith in whether or not you, the company, respect your customers.

Every time we try to scream out at you, you ignore us, only responding to positive remarks, and never listening, not once, to what everyone else is saying. If one hundred people say that they adore something, and ten thousand say they hate it, you seem to act like…

Read more >
  • Sarah Manley

What exactly is a wiki? I have to admit, when I first started on wikis a couple of years ago, I didn't quite get it. Anyone can edit, and they don't even have to sign up?

Once I wrapped my head around that concept, and began to contribute to a few wikis, I started to think, ok, is there a restriction to what wikis can be about or how they are written? Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, but do all wikis have to be like that?

If you look around Wikia, you can see that wikis are on many topics, from Green to True Blood to WoW. And although some wikis may be encyclopedic, they can also function in many other ways. They can be a place for fiction, opinion, humor, as well as a place to play games, meet people with similar interests or ideas. Wikis can …

Read more >