FANDOM

• Liharris

help pls

July 16, 2010 by Liharris

hi i need help on my page the link is http://askquestions.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Ask_Questions_Answers thanks

Liharris 08:31, July 16, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Liharris

help

i need your help on my new answers site hers the link http://askquestions.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Ask_Questions_Answers thanks Liharris 08:27, July 16, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Liharris

can you guy's help

hi guy's help me on my new answers site this is my link http://askquestions.answers.wikia.com/wiki/Ask_Questions_Answers thanks Liharris 08:24, July 16, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Sarah Manley

Wikia’s growing quickly. Each month, we’re getting 33 million visitors from around the world, and have a total of 2 million registered users. Across Wikia, there are some 4 million pages of content, in over 130,000 communities. That’s a whopping 30% increase in user activity from last year. This is all thanks to you -- dedicated Wikia users. Your passion and knowledge helps drive this incredible growth, and we think that's awesome!

We’ve added new features that make wikis easier to start, simpler to edit, and more fun to use. The rich text editor allows anyone to contribute to a wiki even with limited knowledge of wikitext. Facebook Connect makes it easier for people to log in, contribute, and share their favorite content. And while it used …

Read more >
  • Sarah Manley

Hi All,

We want to give you a sneak peek at our upcoming upgrade to the photo gallery feature, which we plan to release on Wednesday, July 14th.

Over the past couple of months we have been expanding and improving photo galleries, and for the latest iteration we've added a ton of new customization options. Our goal in revamping galleries was to create a tool that isn't just a complex template, but rather an awesome feature that looks great and can be easily integrated into your wiki's main page.

In order to achieve this, we have opened up the ability to fully customize photo galleries. This means that photo galleries can now be designed to closely match your wiki's colors and themes. You can also specify column numbers, photo shapes, caption …

Read more >
  • Quidorn

king of all wikis

July 12, 2010 by Quidorn

hi, all wikis'! we have a new wiki-er here! quidorn. his wikis are full of life, and very funny! his wikis include justin beiber is a doof, beef,and king of the hill.

please go to his page and comment,email,or make pages! they say is you write LUV ? DETH in the comment box, he'll send you a special email!

thanx!

-staff member 1,098734,8789

Read more >
  • Idraco

Hi, I'm Idraco

July 11, 2010 by Idraco

What is up everyone, I'm just a regular guy. You know, I can see ghosts, I can naturally speak in accents and I I'm an Elementalist. If you want to know more about me, subscribe or what ever.

Read more >
  • JackFrost23

I'm trying to eliminate all the edits I've made to the Red Dead Wiki, but I can't seem to find a way to permanently remove the pictures I've posted.

I want them off the server so that they can't be searched and replaced.

I want EVERY edit I've ever made to that wiki to be eliminated in a way that can't be undone.

Please help.

Thanks for your time.

Read more >
  • Sannse

Here at Wikia we eat, sleep and breathe the internet. From wikis to lolcats, we run the gamut of internet browsing and have a lot of experience when it comes to identifying and preventing malware from mucking up your computer. "Malware" is short for "malicious software", a program built to enter your computer and cause problems. We're calling out this nasty little menace to make sure you know the best tools for avoiding malware anywhere on the internet.

Stay up to date

Make sure your internet browser, viewers, and anti-virus software are completely updated. We know it can be a hassle to download the latest Internet Explorer or Flash Player updates, but they contain important security improvements that specifically target and address the late…

Read more >
  • Michalkopyta

World Cup 2010

July 9, 2010 by Michalkopyta

Do you like soccer? It is a game called in Europe football and can be really exciting.

Not every soccer match is good to watch however. There are some better and some worse - but the best events are for sure those of World Cup.

World Cup is a really huge sport event. There will be a final game between Spain and Netherlands at Sunday. Who will be the winner? Spain In my opinion. However the Netherlands are doing an impressive good job at this World Cup and may be the winners also... I will place a bet that there will be more than 2 goals in this game.

What do you think?

Read more >