FANDOM

• SpongeWriter123

I just want you to join my new wiki. That's all! It's Tom Gveentex Wiki! Ask Tom..!

Read more >
  • Crucially

Our Iowa datacenter is going to be taken offline for maintenance tomorrow morning (Saturday 10 April 2010) between 6 AM GMT and 8 AM GMT. You will still be able to edit normally during this time, but some users may notice slower loading times.

The reason for the maintenance is that our ISP is working on their fiber links and will briefly be unavailable. We will route traffic to our San Jose and London datacenters to keep the site running while the work is done.

Thanks

Artur

Read more >
  • Bluethunder213

Hello fellow contributors! I am the Admin at Mass Effect Fanon, the Mass Effect fan wiki. After days of contemplation, I decided that it was time for my wiki to join Twitter. For those of you who have a twitter, feel free to follow the wiki, http://twitter.com/MassEffectFanon. Also, if you want to check out some of the new things coming to ME Fanon, check out this blog, Events in the near future.

Read more >
  • Lockerocklocke

HELLO!

April 7, 2010 by Lockerocklocke

talk to me! Lockerocklocke 16:57, April 7, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Sarah Manley

Wikia is celebrating the creation of its 100,000th wiki community!

We have come a long way since Angela Beesley Starling and Jimmy Wales created 'Wikicities' in 2004. It has been an amazing journey, and Wikia now has communities on topics ranging from Sewing to Pop Tarts, Call of Duty to FarmVille, and Glee to Geek Feminism.

A couple of significant milestones...

• Wikianswers was our first wiki and started in the Fall of 2004. Wikianswers now has approximately 520,000 questions and 148,000 answers.
    • Wikicities already had 100 wikis in 2005 when the popular wikis Uncyclopedia and Memory-Alpha decided to join us.
    • With nearly 1000 wikis in 2006, we changed our name from Wikicities to Wikia.
    • WoWWiki, EverQuest 2 Wiki, and FFXIclopedia joined Wikia in 2…

Read more >
  • Dentface

I realized, that a large group of users on the wiki i administrate complain that they can't upload mp3 files. We are allowed to upload mid, but not mp3, if possible I would like to be able to upload them.

Read more >
  • JeremyGU

More Ranma wiki

April 2, 2010 by JeremyGU

Two great episodes; I will probably write these out-of-order due to their content (they contain a story arc that focuses more on the Akane-Ranma romance aspect):

• w:c:Ranma:Kuno Becomes a Marianne!
    • w:c:Ranma:Ranma, You Are Such A Jerk!

JeremyGU (t · c) 03:55, April 2, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Sarah Manley

Not sure if it's the fresh air, longer days, or simply a change in the season, but something is just a bit off on Wikia. Wowwiki seems turned around, Club Penguin has gone Russian, Runescape now has a bug eyed over-lord, and Uncyclopedia has gotten a bit boring.

It's pretty freakin' weird. Ideas on what may be going on?

Read more >
  • JeremyGU

Will be working on...

April 1, 2010 by JeremyGU
    • 04:32, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
    Read more >
  • JeremyGU

I've been welcomed at the central wikia, gaming, and Ranma ½ wikis. Thanks everyone for the welcomes! JeremyGU (t · c) 03:19, April 1, 2010 (UTC)

Read more >