Wikia

Community Central

Create blog post

Wiki Promotions

Blog posts

Revision as of 19:20, June 25, 2011 by Dopp (wall | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
  • ZeroTigress

Ragnarök Wiki

January 26, 2016 by ZeroTigress

Hi, I'm ZeroTigress, current admin of the Ragnarök Wiki. What is the Ragnarök Wiki, you ask?

The Ragnarök Wiki is a wiki centered on archiving the entire Ragnarök franchise, which started with the Korean manhwa written by Lee Myung-Jin. The manhwa spawned 2 online games and a multitude of spin-offs and merchandise. What we need help most with the wiki are with information about the spin-offs and people to manage the German, Portuguese, and Japanese versions of the wiki. We welcome anyone to come join the community as long as they adhere to the wiki's editing policies and are respectful to their fellow contributors. If you are unable to write articles, that's fine! We could use translators to translate articles on the Ragnarök Wiki into Germ…

Read more >
  • Elexorien

YouTube Wikia

January 18, 2016 by Elexorien

Hey, I'm Elexorien, from the YouTube Wikia.

I'm posting this to bring attention to the YouTube Wiki and gain more active contributors. Our Wiki contains a multitude of information on your favorite YouTubers and videos. We want people to update pages and create new pages for their favorite YouTubers. The Wiki can become a very great place if we gain more editors. Many people watch YouTube daily, and we would just like to expand your knowledge on your favorite YouTubers and learn about more along the way.

We could use all the help we can get. Thanks for reading.

Read more >
  • AngrydroidForce99

I made a Polish version of my wiki (it should be on the CMCI wiki guide above, as well as the English one). I don't know many Polish users and I need help with the wiki. I have sent a request to translate several pages on the English one to the Wikia Language Brigade. The wiki is about creativity and making pages about things you made up. There is not that much to explain. Maybe looking at the English version will help you get an idea of what the wiki is. --Excuse me for breaking that wall,I will contribute to it and also this is a place of imagination 19:27, December 28, 2015 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Fargo84

Helping the World War II Wiki

December 23, 2015 by Fargo84

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I posted on Community Central for promotion, but I've finally come back once again. I am here to raise awareness of the World War II Wiki and its German expansion. Both are wikis that very much need your contributions and both suffer from the same problem of not being able to reach possible contributors. I know there are many people who are fans of World War II gaming or war movies for example, so I urge you that if you are a fan of either, please visit our site to see the history behind the genre.

Read more >
  • AGrayCat

Hello,

I would like to invite you to a new wiki named UniverseBuild, a collaborative worldbuilding project that will eventually have various short stories, and perhaps even medium-length stories written around the universe it is set in. Of course, it is a collaborative worldbuilding SciFi-Fantasy Universe (Sci-Fi mixed with Fantasy) where YOU can write stories on the wiki, and other things to do with the collaborative worldbuilding universe.

Anyone can join, provided they follow the two main rules, don't annoy anyone on purpose, and respect other peoples content.

http://universebuild.wikia.com/wiki/UniverseBuild_Wikia

Read more >
  • SonicKnucklesFan92

Help my wiki

November 20, 2015 by SonicKnucklesFan92

Hello, I would like some help and maybe awesome nice people who are interested in reptiles or want something fresh and exciting :) my wiki is a small based, personal types of wiki, and I'm shy to share, but I want it to take me far :) I would like to know how to make it grow and might as well, try.

http://ophidia.wikia.com/wiki/Ophidia_Wiki

It's an original based wiki, filled with amazing things in every corner.

If you have any tips or something, let me know please, I'm new at this.

- Sonicknucklesfan92

Read more >
  • FishTank

Crossposted on Community, American Horror Story Wiki (my "home" wikia), Wikia Live, Evil Dead Wiki, Harry Potter Wiki, True Blood Wiki and... wherever else it ends up! If your picture links won't expand, please go to the original post.

Howdy! FishTank here, reporting from Wizard World's Austin Comic Con! (This post is a little delayed, it having been a busy week.) On Halloween weekend, I journeyed with Riordan Wiki's SayuriDarling and Sonic News Network's Bullet Francisco (and one guest each) to the Austin Convention Center, braving torrential rains and flooding to the security of thousands of costumed fans.

First of all, let me tell you more about how I ended up on this trip: Wikia Superfan Crew. While we three Wikians are all Wikia Stars, t…

Read more >
  • LordWeirdo

(I'm not much of one for selfish ads such as this, but I figured this would be the best way to get the message out for a wiki I actually created to help people.)

If you're like me, or even if you're not like me, you know:

1. how easily arguments can start
    2. how quickly they escalate
    3. how they spam up chat
    4. how annoying I am

The Chat Debate Wiki is here to help with that. The explanation is pretty much given on the homepage, so I'll only add a couple things. For starters, this is for all wikis, and is designed to be easily linked to move arguments when they happen. The other main point is for moderation and management to be completely subjective--no kicking people for being liberals, for example. (Believe me, I want to too...)

And that's all I really have …

Read more >
  • AgentMuffin

Find a Wikia

October 19, 2015 by AgentMuffin
    I've just created a wikia called… Find a Wikia! You can create articles about your own wikias to help other Wikians find them. Please go to and start contributing, or just look around if you want! Read more >
  • AngrydroidForce99

The Stories wiki network is a network of wikis about stories and/or custom characters or articles

(has it's own blog: User blog:Angrydroideka10/CMCI,the fanon company)
    Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki