Fandom powered by Wikia is the largest entertainment fan site in the world. With news, stories, Discussions, and 360,000 communities built on expert fan knowledge, Fandom is the fan's voice in entertainment.
Fandom is celebrated through communities, news, and stories every day. Best of all, anyone can contribute their knowledge—including you!
What Fandom Offers
The powerful combination of Fandom communities, Discussions, and news and stories offers an unparalleled suite of benefits available to users.
- The Largest Entertainment Fan Site in the World. Fandom is the fan's voice in entertainment. We cover all aspects of pop culture, from movies to games and beyond. We are for fans, by fans, represented through wiki editors, Fan Contributors, and Discussions users. Collectively, these fans have created 43 million pages of content on 360,000 communities, generated 190 million global monthly uniques, and produced original stories and video capturing the most interesting and relevant moments in entertainment.
- World's Best Collaborative Platform. Here at Fandom we strive to create the best user experience possible; our dedicated Product Team works to constantly improve and grow our site and services. Our trusted and customizable platform gives you the features and tools to build your content and community that you wouldn't be able to put together by yourself or by running MediaWiki on another platform. Through this, the comprehensive nature of Fandom enables the sharing of deep fan knowledge, news and stories, live chatting with other fans, comments on your favorite franchises, and more.
- World Class Mobile Apps. Beyond the web, Fandom has developed a number of world class mobile apps—Community Apps and Game Guides among them—that enable the great content you and your community create to be experienced through an ever-growing mobile user experience. This enables on-the-go access to your content and also brings in new fans who discover your content through Fandom's mobile apps.
- Traffic. We utilize the best web technologies to enhance your community's search rankings, visibility, and growth. If you work with us, we can drive your community, news, and stories to the top of search engine results, which will in turn vastly increase traffic and fans who find your expert content.
- Community Development and Support. Fans are the lifeblood of Fandom, and we work to support them in creating amazing communities and content. To do this, we have a dedicated Community Support and Engagement Team to help communities succeed using Technical Support, how-to videos, training, direct user support, and more. We also have a dedicated Community Development Team that provides design, content, and formatting support for our communities. Our volunteer groups, made up of highly experienced Fandom users, help with things like international support, spam and vandalism clean-up, and creating mobile-friendly content.
- Connecting Brands and Fans. Fandom partners with most of the world's top entertainment companies, which provides unparalleled access to exclusive content, developers, talent, and industry leaders. This brand/fan collaboration can help accelerate the momentum in your community and give you the ability to build even greater content.
- Trust. We are an Open Source Code site, and Fandom communities are created using the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license. We frequently post company blogs about what we are working on, including weekly technical updates about bugs so you know what may affect your community. We also frequently post on social media, including corporate and pop culture Twitter feeds, a pop culture Facebook page, and a corporate LinkedIn page.