Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat Wiki (declined)Edit
I would like to adopt Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat Wiki, please. No one asminds have been active there for, like, ever! I have edited, I just started, though, and decided I should adopt it. LB68 You wanna piece of the Ladybug? 00:36, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Ladybug! I apologize for the delay in our response. It currently looks like there are a few admins still active over at Streetfighter vs Mortalkombat Wiki. In addition it looks like you haven't edited in almost a week. If you're still serious about adopting this wiki then I suggest you continue to edit daily and apply again after November 6th. ----Trellar (help forum | blog) 21:43, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Malaysia Wiki (approved) Edit
This wiki has been abandoned for a long time, and its only admin has been inactive for more than a year. Besides, the very first and only post (when I visited) was about some Street Fighters game and it has nothing related with the domain name, which reflects my beloved country, Malaysia.
I am keen and able to update this wiki. I own a blog and managing two other forums, and is a contributor in another wiki: Unofficial Uncharted Waters Wiki.
Hence, I am eager in requesting for the Admin and Bureaucrat rights for Malaysia Wiki.
Permission has been granted from another new contributor 26 Vetrax 99 to have me as the new Admin. Please click on his name that lead to his Talk Page. [I may appoint him as an Admin if I am given the rights as a Bureaucrat].
Thanks in advance for your consideration and cooperation.
Lohchuantuck 19:48, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Lohchuantuck! I apologize for the delay in our response. Awesome, your edits look great and I appreciate you checking in with 26 Vetrax 99 before submitting the request. Congratulations, you have been approved for adoption! Once again, I apologize for the delay and keep up the great work! --Trellar (help forum | blog) 21:55, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks Trellar! I accept your apology. This approval really made my day (despite exam stress). Appreciate your efforts and consideration. See you around.
- LohChuanTuck 22:39, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Request Admin and Beaurocrat Rights (approved)Edit
Hi, I am currently an editor on the Xbox Achievements Wiki. The wiki has been inactive for a long time. When I arrived the Wiki didn't even have a homepage. I am requesting Admin and Beaurocrat rights on the Wiki. The only other user who has made any contributions is a friend of mine, who I coerced into making an article. I would like these rights, so that I change add a logo, change the theme, and activate a few of the wikia labs add-ons. I would also like the right to relinquish admin rights to someone once I find a full time host for the wiki. I will continue to build the wiki while I wait for your response. Thank You!
Samus Fan101 23:30, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Samus Fan101! I apologize for the delay in our response. Your edits are looking good, keep up the great work! I've gone ahead and granted you admin rights on the Xbox Achievement Wiki. Good luck and happy editing! :) ----Trellar (help forum | blog) 23:41, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Donkey Kong Wiki (not a request)Edit
Hi, I am Bullet Francisco, a user of the Donkey Kong Wiki, I'm not here to request any rights, but instead to request them for another user. You see, our bureaucrat, Mr. Anon, is inactive, and we need to promote some new admins, but he is not there to do that, so Conker's Bad Fur Day, an already active admin, wants to request Bureaucracy, as seen here, he nominated himself for Bureaucrat, so he wants to become one, therefore, I would highly appreciate it if you promote him. --(Don't be A Jerk)
23:49, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- w:c:donkeykong:Special:Contact, please. -- 21:41, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Winnie Years Wiki (declined)Edit
I would like to become an Admin for the Winnie Years Wiki. Nobody has been on for over 60 days, and I didn't create the Strawberry Wiki, my little cousin did. I've made a couple of pages and I have read every single book, including Ten. I think I am good for the task. ❊Ice Cave❊ 01:04, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. You are responsible for any actions taken using your account; so even if it was your little cousin who made the Strawberry Wiki, your account is still ineligible to adopt another wiki for 60 days. If you wish to close the Strawberry Wiki, which has not been edited as far as I can see, you can make a request at Special:Contact. Right now your contributions on the Winnie Years wiki look good, but they were all made on 2 days, so you would also need to be editing there regularly before adopting. Please feel free to request again, either in late November or when the wiki is closed. -- Wendy (talk) 03:49, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Chalkzone Wiki Adoption (approved)Edit
Hi, May i request if I may adopt the Wayside wiki at[http:// http://chalkzone.wikia.com/wiki/ChalkZone_Wiki http://chalkzone.wikia.com/wiki/ChalkZone_Wiki]. I noticed that the wiki is almost completely bare and I feel I may be able to contribute more effectively to this wiki as i have found Great interest in the Show and have been experienced in tending 2 other wikis. I feel that i can ease navigation ariund the site and hype up its popularity. Please consider my request an I hope to Hear from you soon. Thanks and Keep Safe! Chicocaba 11:07, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look great, but I see there is another user on that wiki who is currently active, Malcadon. Please talk to him about adopting the wiki. Give us a link to the discussion and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, I have spoken to Malcodon and he has also shown interest. Here is the link to his reply Chicocaba 12:31, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm just concerned... Malcodon seems to have disapeared on the wiki. He has not been on the site for nearly a week. Not sure if he lost interest.Chicocaba 07:21, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Request to be an Admin On Adventures In Odyssey Wiki (approved) Edit
Hello! I am a BIG fan of Supah Ninjas. I don't know how manny admins are on the Supah Ninjas Wiki , but I would like to request to be an admin as well. Also, on the Adventures In Odyssey wiki , I have made a couple pages, and there were only 3 pages on there to begin with. I have added Pictures to the Adventures In Odyssey wiki (This is the one I really want to be an admin on) and I LOVE Adventures In Odyssey . I would like to request to be an admin on there, I think with a little work, that will be a great wiki (booth of them)
Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day!
Somebodycool1111 00:38, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! I just was reading through the rules and realized you can only be an admin on a wiki one at a time (between 60 days), so whichever wiki you think I'd be best in, that would be the one I would like to be an admin on. Thank you! :D
Somebodycool1111 22:32, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions on Adventures in Odyssey look ok, but you have not contributed there in nearly a week; you would need to start editing again in order to adopt it. While you have edited more recently on Supah Ninjas, you have not made any new pages (per the adoption criteria) or really very many content edits, and there are two other active users (JaleyOTP and louis odane). In order to adopt that wiki you would need to make some more edits, including at least one new page, and have a discussion with the other active users about new admins. If you are still interested in either of these wikis, please let us know which one you prefer, and we will check back in a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:04, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi! I just added a new page on the Adventures In Odyssey wiki. This is the one I prefer. I haven't seen any other active user on it, and I think it needs a little bit of care, and it will be a great wiki. Thank you so much! Somebodycool1111(aka Random)Leave me a message! 13:02, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Adoption Request for Bushcraft Wiki (declined) Edit
I would like to put in a request to adopt the Bushcraft Wiki I haven't actually seen any other users active on there other than me and a lot of work needs doing on it. I've added quite a few pages and edited a few as well, I have past experience on several other wikis so I'm used to working on them.
As I said a lot of work needs doing on it so I'd be very grateful if I could have my request to adopt it granted, thank you very much! Falcon31 20:06, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you started another wiki, The Brotherband Chronicles Wiki, about a week before making this request. Per our adoption criteria, you won't be eligible to adopt a wiki through this page for 60 days, or until about December 10th. Please feel free to ask again at that time! -- Wendy (talk) 04:07, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki (approved)Edit
Hi Wikia. I want to be an admin for the Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki. I do a lot of editing on there, and right now I think I've done the most on the whole wiki(it's a very small wiki right now). The reasons why I want to be an admin: 1. The one and only admin(the founder, Choyce97) has never, EVER been active(well, not since I joined the wiki in April). 2. A Wikia contributor recently came on the wiki and started putting up pages for fake things that I know are not real. The problem is that I put up delete tags on all those pages about FIVE months ago, and now it's October, and they're still there. And you probably already know why.
Christopher Moore wiki - turn on badges? (not a request)Edit
Would it be possible for you to turn on badges for the Christopher Moore wiki? I'm not eligible to adopt it at this time since I just adopted the Marathon wiki, but I've started doing some edits there and the only existing bureaucrat/admin has not logged in since April 2010. This is probably the wrong place to make such a request, but I'm not sure of the proper place.
- By community consensus, you can (Special:WikiFeatures, they must've got so annoying of turning it on), however since you are not an admin you cannot turn this feature on. -- 21:47, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
L.J Smith Wiki (approved) Edit
Hello, I'm Mai is Me and I would like to adopt the L.J Smith Wiki. (http://lj-smith.wikia.com/wiki/The_Night_World). The Admins of the wiki have been unactive since early 2009. The wiki is curently very low on information on almost all of the pages. I am the creator of the Harvest Moon/Rune Factory wiki and have currently made 624 Edits (I used to have another account that I made around the same amount of Edits). http://lj-smith.wikia.com/wiki/LJSaurus_talk:Community_Portal (This is the page asking for other people opinion, it said on most of the other requests that they should ask other people on the wiki) I've also gotten other wiki-ers to contribute to the wiki (CocoaZen) Mai Is Me 23:18, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you haven't edited the wiki for a few days. If you are still interested in adopting, please start editing again so we can give you the rights when we check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:27, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Science Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello. I would like to become an admin on the science wiki. It has only 1 admin listed who has been inactive since 2008. Thank you.
Darkseid01 15:40, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Everything looks good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 22:10, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Charlie Bone Wiki (approved)Edit
Hello, I'm Lao123, and I wish to adopt Charlie Bone wiki. There are no local admins within 60 days at the wiki, and I would like to become an administator. Lao 16:52, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Everything looks good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 22:22, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Leviathan Wiki (approved) Edit
Hi, I'd like to adopt the Leviathan Wiki. I've made over half of the around 1,000 total edits made to the wiki and redesigned the front page as best as I could without admin rights. I've been a member for about a year now, since October 29, 2010. There are only 3 other active members at the moment, and only one of them has been editing over a long period of time. I've also posted a blog entry to the front page explaining my ideas about the wiki and asking for user contribution here.
I contacted Dante-D, the current admin and founder, on another site, and she said that she can no longer log in and does not know how to make me an admin, but that she was happy with me adopting the wiki. She has not made any edits to the wiki in about a year. I have never created or adopted a wiki, so I should be eligible. Waxesnostalgic 23:11, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Everything looks good -- thanks for making the blog post for the other users here to see. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 23:51, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Edgeworld Wiki (declined)Edit
Hi. I'm CattailsWelove. I would like to adopt edgeworld wiki because the founder is quite inactive. If my edits aren't enough, can I adopt it when I do more edits? Thank you! CattailsWe Heart! 04:57, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you started a wiki (Pocket Legends Character Creator Wiki) in late September. In order to be eligible to adopt through this page it would need to be 60 days since you last started a wiki and since you gained admin rights on any other wikis. Please feel free to keep working on the wiki and ask again after November 24th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:19, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Japanese Reborn Wiki (approved)Edit
It is the request from the administrator of an English-language edition.
Please make it an administrator and bureaucrat.Thank you for your consideration.--Yard 23:08, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
英語版の管理人から日本語版の管理人に推薦がありました。ビューロクラット及び管理人にしてください。よろしくお願いします。--Yard 02:47, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Yard. I can't figure out who wishes to adopt the Katekyö_Hitman_Reborn_Wiki from your messages; could you please provide a link to the user page? It would be nice if they could post the request here themselves as well (in japanese is ok). -- Wendy (talk) 04:21, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you.--Yard 07:10, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Infinity Blade Wiki (declined)Edit
Hello. Recently I have started editing the Infinity Blade Wiki, and noticed that it is currently being vandalised and random pages and spam are being added on the Wiki by annonymous users. There are currently no active administrators (There is only one) and I have left a message on their talk page, but they have failed to reply. As the Wiki is in a bad state, I'd like the admin rights to stop the vandalism and try and revive the Wiki. I will delete the spam pages and block the offending users. If anybody else would like the rights, then I don't mind, as I think it is a good Wiki and I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Many thanks, Sam2011 (Talk) 14:24 October 23 2011 UTC
- Hi. It looks like you started a wiki about a month ago (the IOS Gaming Wiki) and thus will not be eligible to adopt until around November 23rd when it will have been 60 days. Please feel free to ask again at that time. -- Wendy (talk) 04:24, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Reed Between the Lines Wiki (declined)Edit
Hi, I found the Reed Between the Lines Wiki abandoned by its founder, CoreyD1112. They have been inactive since the wiki was made, and I want to ask, can I adopt the wiki ?
If you do give me those rights, please contact me on my talk page on this page.
- Hi. It looks like you have recently started two wikis of your own and won't be eligible to adopt until 60 days have passed. Please feel free to ask again after December 16th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:27, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Request Admin The Metalocalypse Wiki (resolved on wiki)Edit
Hello, i would like to get access on the admins rights at The Metalocalypse Wiki, since the admin of that page doesnt log for more than 4 years. I just want to change the design (background, colors, etc) of the page so it have more to do with the theme.
I studied web design for a long time, so i have no problem with html/css and sure i will do something pretty...
- Hi. It looks like the issue has been resolved on the wiki, and you have received the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Rainbows Wikia (solved on wiki)Edit
The wikia hasn't been edited since June 26th of this year. I have done 38 edits and created 12 pages, but I will do more as soon as I can find new info. I'd like to be an admin so I can change the theme, edit the menu, etc.
- Hi. It looks like you used the auto-adopt for that wiki. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:13, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Wiki (approved)Edit
I would like to adopt this wiki. I am in the process of adding and editing character pages, etc... I need to be an admin to add backgrounds and such to the theme of the wiki. The Wiki itself seems to be inactive except for the editing I have done and if I am not mistaken there are only 4 or 5 other users that have not added much at all. Thank you for taking time to read me request.
PhenexStone 05:09, October 24, 2011 (UTC)PhenexStone
- Hi. I just fixed an issue with this section categorizing sections below it as subsections. Next time, please type two equals signs on each side of the section's name rather than one. Not only will it prevent sections below it from being categorized wrongly, it will create an edit link so that administration can get back to you on your request more quickly. :) Good luck with your request! --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 23:49, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I thought I did that.oops. Sometimes my computer freezes up and doesn't do everything I type or it kicks me off the internet. PhenexStone 01:49, October 30, 2011 (UTC) PhenexStone
Malaysia Wikia (resolved on wiki)Edit
Hi . Can you please make me a bureaucat in this wiki = Malaysia Wiki . The link is http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/Malaysia_Wiki . There is only one other active user there . I live in Malaysia , so i know some things about the country . —This unsigned comment is by 26 Vetrax 99 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. I see that the current bureaucrat has given you rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Ultima Wikia (admin request) (declined)Edit
Hey, I was just hoping I could get admin rights to ultima.wikia.com. Why? Quite frankly, It's an embarassment to me and to all people who love Ultima. After the move to our new location over a year ago, the new site has been extremely active. We've created over 700 new pages, and have had over 50,000 new edits. This new site has created less than 10 pages in the mean time, several of which are spam. Heck, even the main page hasn't been updated since the 27th of October 2010. Many of the articles here are old and inferior version of our new pages, and they provide inaccurate and outdated information to internet users. I want to remove these old pages as an admin because I care about my community. Dungy 00:48, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It does not appear that you have edited the wiki in the last few months. Perhaps it would not have been so out of date if your contributions since the move had not consisted entirely of telling every new user to go to the other site instead. If your intentions have changed you would need to be productively editing on the wiki again before asking for admin rights. -- Wendy (talk) 04:51, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure I made it abudently clear that I had no intention of creating new pages, but that I intended on deleting this embarassment of a wiki. Perhaps you should take a class on reading comprehension before you add an ugly new colour scheme to the wiki and delete the one piece of legitimate news that has been posted on the website in the last year. I'm sure Ultima fans are stoked about the 50 new advertisements gracing your sidebars, though. Dungy 17:58, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
Adoption request (not a request)Edit
Hi I would like to request my wiki back (http://es.fabricadeinventos.wikia.com). It was given for adoption in the last few days because of inactivity. We are a young community and as a founder a haven't been having time to put into it. Hopefully I will be able to take better care of the wiki now.
- Hi. You still have your admin rights on the wiki; the messages you got meant that it will be made available for adoption soon. However, until a user comes along and adopts it you still have your rights. -- Wendy (talk) 05:01, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Philosophy Wiki (declined)Edit
Hello. I would like to be made an admin on the philosophy wiki. It does not look like there has been any admin activity there for quite some time. Thank you.
Darkseid01 00:15, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. You adopted the Science wiki the day before making this request. You will need to wait 60 days before you will be eligible to adopt again through this page. Please feel free to ask again after December 25th. -- Wendy (talk) 05:01, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
28 Days Later Wiki (declined)Edit
Hi, can I adopt 28 Days Later Wiki please? A lot of its other editors are really inactive, and I've contributed quite hard to the wiki.
TroopDude 13:53, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I can see that you have been doing a lot on the wiki. However you also just started your own wiki for the Lilo & Stitch Shifter Trilogy a few weeks ago, so you are not currently eligible to adopt through this page. Please feel free to ask again after December 14th. -- Wendy (talk) 17:35, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
The Pocalypse Wiki (approved)Edit
Heya. I'd like to adopt The Pocalypse Wiki. I meet all of the criteria listed above and am currently in the process of re organising it/adding in various templates so here's hoping everthing is fine for adoption. Galrauch 13:26, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 17:45, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
BSGO Wikia (resolved on wiki)Edit
The BSGO Wiki is in pretty bad shape and was abandoned not long after it was made last year. Im working really hard on improving it right now. I am requesting bero so i can put this wiki to its full potential. ( ALL ADMINS (Founder) Have not been on in a year)
- Hi. It looks like you have received admin rights there. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:25, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
Dark of the Moon Wiki (declined)Edit
Hi. I would like to adopt this wiki please. It has been abandoned, and no one goes there. I would make it a brilliant wiki, so please accept my request. Dynovan | Let's Talk | Gunpowder is coming - 31/10/11 16:57, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you have started several wikis this month, the most recent, The Sarah Jane Adventures Fanon Wiki was started just a few days before you made this request. For adopting through this page you cannot have started another wiki in the last 60 days. Please feel free to ask again when you can meet that criteria; right now that would be after December 25th. -- Wendy (talk) 22:23, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
WWE Wiki (declined)Edit
- Hi. It looks like the bureaucrat on that wiki is still active so it is not eligible for adoption. Your best option is to work with him to become an admin. -- Wendy (talk) 22:27, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
ReAdoption Of The Fantage Wiki!(declined)Edit
I am Re Adopting, If you notice, Cicifox is a Admin there, a temporary admin.
I am Re-applying, because it was said..
Close to today.
SO YOU CAN'T TURN DOWN THIS ADOPTION...
I am NOT trying to be rude, but just feel like suing...
IF YOU DONT GIVE ME THE LISENCE!!!
Got a little mad.....
♥♥FantageJapanRules♥♥ 22:37, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It needs to have been 60 days since you last started a wiki; as I said before, that would be after November 17th. So about two more weeks. You will also need to have a community discussion with the rest of the wiki about choosing new admins and give us a link to it. So you can start the discussion now and be ready to ask again after November 17th. -- Wendy (talk) 22:56, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Baaaaa! Baaaaaaa! Shaun the Sheep is coming up next, on Wikia (approved) Edit
Hello Wikia Helpers! I'm making a request to adopt Shaun the Sheep Wiki, the wiki has been founded on January 1st 2009, and inactive since that time. I have just edited the wiki for over 1 week, and so I put this request on hold.
While waiting for your reply, I'm going to keep editing.
- Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the Wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 23:04, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Conspiricy 365 Wikia (declined)Edit
Hi Wikia helpers! I want to adopt the Conspiracy 365 wiki. The wiki has been neglected for the past while so I was hoping to adopt it to attract more attention. I will do my bet to fix the graffiti and edit the pages.
Jax 06:28, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. It looks like you started your own Wiki for Conspiracy 365 right before you made this request, and you have only made a few edits on this wiki. If you still wish to adopt it, you will need to wait for 60 days and be consistently editing on this wiki. Please feel free to ask again after December 28th. -- Wendy (talk) 23:09, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Lolita Fashion Wiki (declined)Edit
Hello there~! I know I am most likely not eligible, but I would love to know when I could take control of | this mostly bare wiki . As you may see from my User Page, I have made 200+ edits, and though I do not constantly edit now, I still add things here and there. I am hoping to expand the site even more, and get 70+ pages. But at the same time, I would like recognition. I understand that helping a community is a reward in itself, however, I would like to gain admin and perhaps buraucratic rights so as I can edit the layout of the site, the Media Wiki pages (such as the "welcome" messages and User Logs) and perhaps have a little more inspiration as I could delete pages, rollback bad edits and much, much more. I feel that the people that currently have rights (Fern and the founder) do not do much work, and I have been the main contrubutor. I will end my rant here xD Please consider. Or just let me know when 60 days is up and I have waited long enough from my last adminship to become admin on this wiki. Thank you very much!
- Hi. It looks like you founded a wiki on October 10th and won't be eligible to adopt until at least December 9th. When you are eligible you would also need to be actively editing the wiki in order to adopt (see the criteria above). You may, in the meanwhile, want to ask one of the existing bureaucrats about granting you rights on the wiki as they both appear to return off and on to check in on it and might receive a notification that they have a new message on their talk pages. -- Wendy (talk) 01:59, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
F1 Wiki (approved)Edit
I would like to adopt the F1 Wiki for these main reasons: 1. None of the admins actually edit on this wiki anymore. 2. I know how to deal with its unneccessary articles and how to start the ones that are needed. 3. I have developed a good way of making the wiki informative. I have been unable to interact with other users, for there are no other consistant users of the Wiki. ---Gyarados Magnus--- 31st October
- Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:04, November 3, 2011 (UTC)