Community Central
Community Central
(Double nomination)
Line 399: Line 399:

* Dragon goes above and beyond to help any user in need, he most definitely deserves to be a Featured Wikian [[User:Techno Bacon|Techno Bacon]]

* Dragon goes above and beyond to help any user in need, he most definitely deserves to be a Featured Wikian [[User:Techno Bacon|Techno Bacon]]

* [[User:Dragonknight86|Dragonknight86]] (hereafter Dk86) is a very friendly and conversable user that is easy to approach. Dk86 is always willing to help and brings his own unique solutions to the table whenever there is an issue regarding an aspect of a wiki. Dk86 is also very polite and always greets myself and other users with a warm welcome. [[User:TheWWC|TheWWC]]

* [[User:Dragonknight86|Dragonknight86]] (hereafter Dk86) is a very friendly and conversable user that is easy to approach. Dk86 is always willing to help and brings his own unique solutions to the table whenever there is an issue regarding an aspect of a wiki. Dk86 is also very polite and always greets myself and other users with a warm welcome. [[User:TheWWC|TheWWC]]

== Dragonknight86 ==

*[[User:Dragonknight86|Dragonknight86]] because...

*[[User:Dragonknight86|Dragonknight86]] because...

He is a very nice, mature, and friendly admin and editor on the [[w:c:despicable me|Despicable Me Wiki]], and has taken very good care of it, by handling trolls and vandals and creating well-written and informative articles. [[User:AbercrombieFizzwidget|AbercrombieFizzwidget]] ([[User talk:AbercrombieFizzwidget|talk]])

He is a very nice, mature, and friendly admin and editor on the [[w:c:despicable me|Despicable Me Wiki]], and has taken very good care of it, by handling trolls and vandals and creating well-written and informative articles. [[User:AbercrombieFizzwidget|AbercrombieFizzwidget]] ([[User talk:AbercrombieFizzwidget|talk]])

Revision as of 03:08, 25 July 2014

If you know someone who would make a great Featured Wikian, please let us know by leaving their user name and one sentence about why they should be featured below. Self nominations accepted.

Upcoming Featured Wikians

FadhilPF - On hold as FadhilPF is on vacation from Wikia, will revisit

• Request sent
  • QA complete

AMK152

• Request Sent
  • QA complete

Featured Wikian Nominees

Xean (this is an example)

• Xean is really helpful on the Cosmos Wikia and has some fun ideas for projects.

Bleghh!!!

• Bleghh is a great member of the Glee Wiki and is the best un-spam person. He is also a member of many glee wiki teams.
    • Request sent

AgentP

• I am an experienced (joined Dec. 27, 2009) user who likes to help new users out, encourage them, and does not tolerate vandalism.
    • Request sent

Roranoa zoro

• I didn't know about this thing,but since both Godi and Moncho were nominated,I asked myself why not?..well I'm pretty active on OP wiki and also provide tech help on shipoffools wiki.I'm also very active here and love helping people out,tag off-topic blogs with an "i",and regularly stalk the Recent changes,also I think I'm one of the helpful lot here:)
    • Request Sent

Roads

• Although I'm not as experienced as some users, I am a very trusted user on Ben 10 Fan Fiction, being a very active bureaucrat, and owning the famous-on-that-wiki BTMT. I'm great with the less-complicated coding, and have been working to improve the BTFF wiki with clearness, layouts, and standard infobox templates. I would like to become the Featured Wikian of who-knows-when. Please note that if you are going to e-mail me with the interview, it won't work. Perhaps private-chatting me and keeping a record, or just giving it the talk page or forum routine. ROADS! Roads! (Don't forget it!) 19:21, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
    • Request Sent

Toadetterocks

• (I am nominating myself) I edit over at least 5 wikis. Some I'm not interested in but I help the admins rephrase the articles to make them seem more professonal. I founded the MarioKart Wii Tips and Cheats Wiki to help users who are interested in MarioKart Wii find cheats. I also contribute to the iCarly wiki, Puffles wiki, Phineas and Ferb wiki(not too often), and a bunch more. Consider me!
    Toadette Yoshi! Talk to me 15:58, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
    • Request sent

Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan

• I would like to nominate myself for featured Wikian. I have been a member of Wikia for over a year and I have always been an active contributor on Wikia. Even though a lot of my edits are often reverted (not all the time, but sometimes...), I am always there to help and have helped contribute to probably... at least 20 wikis, even if I am hardly ever on it. (Well, sometimes, I will just skim a wiki and find a few errors to fix here and there) I am also very informed. On James Cameron's Avatar Wiki, I am one of many users who is always posting blog posts with the film's upcoming sequel's news updates. I am also very experienced. I am the administrator of four wikis, three of which I created (James Cameron's Titanic Wiki, Battle: Los Angeles Wiki, and Adele Wiki - I did not found Gremlins Wiki, but I am still an active administrator on it). I am very involved and I feel that even though I can be the biggest clutz at times with stuff on Wikia like templates and signatures, I am always there to help and will be on Wikia for a long time. Personally, I think I am more than qualified to be the next featured Wikian. Thanks for your time! :) ---Tsu'tey♫ 14:04, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
    • Request Sent

Ryushusupercat

• Ryushu has an impressive edit count of over 62000 edits on one wiki. It makes my 7000 edits on my main wiki look puny. She has a strong sense of justice, and is also patient. Universal 22:32, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
  • A Bureaucrat on the Sonic Fanon Wikia, and the Pokemon Fanon Wikia, she started off as an Admin, but works rather well with just about anyone, she has a strong sense of patience and isn't as strict as myself, but doesn't yield from banning vandals and similar troublemakers, when ever I'm made the head Bureaucrat of a new wikia or whenever I make a wikia, I always think of having her as my second-in-command. She's also very devoted to her pages and even makes pages on minor characters and yet, still gives in a lot of detail. Miss Ryushu's edit count even makes mine pale as I have about (an estimate of) sixteen thousand. --U. Solar July Thirteenth two-thousand-twelve.
  • Ah, what is there to say about Ryushu that cannot end by lunchtime? A bureaucrat of the Sonic Fanon Wiki to which I have known her for the few years I have spent there, even prior to her promotion from a normal yet upstanding user. Kind, caring, although somewhat swayed easily by majority decision or action, she is by no stretch an admin voted purely on popularity; she has proved time and again that she deserves the position over her competition. While her 62,000+ edits are mostly on roleplay pages and blog posts her history of reverting changes, banning vandals and clearing vandalism is easily more than twice of what any other member of the administrator or bureaucrat roster. The bottom line? You couldn't meet a more helpful, and quiet, gal like her. -- Guyviroth - The British Hate Machine. 19:35, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
    • Request Sent

Parsonsda

• I would like to nominate Parsonsda. He is a great contributor to the Kid vs. Kat wiki and he's an admin. He has 6,054 edits since joining this wiki in August 24, 2009. Not only does he contribute and help others but he also manages the wiki's social media presence on Facebook --Nathan Blonkenfeld 23:10, December 14, 2011 (UTC)]
    • Request sent

First Tiger Hobbes

• I would like to nominate the user First Tiger Hobbes. Hobbes has over 6,000 edits on the Red Dead Wiki and 11,328 edits wiki wide. When I first became a Wikia contributor, Hobbes helped me :
    • Teaching me how to edit
    • Make and modify templates
    • Help others
    • learn to have patients with other users
For how he has helped me and other users I think he deserves to be a featured wikian.
Riley Huntley|Talk & Contributions 02:32, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
I agree Tylernerd101 Talk and Contributions 12:16,January,2012 (UTC)
  • Request sent

DSM144

• Anyone who is browsing Manga/Anime Wiki's actively, is sure to encounter DSM144 a few times. He's very dedicated to Wikia and engages in many different communities. He is a respected admin on a couple of medium Wiki's and my fellow-admin on the Ao no Exorcist Wiki, where he has over 4,000 edits. He's always organized and on top of things and is always open to help other users. He's been here for a long time and deserves some spotlight, as he has a pretty interesting Wikia story. In short, he's everything a Wikian should be. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 20:38, February 5, 2012 (UTC

Metardis

Darkcloud1111

• He is definantly the best user I have ever worked with. He is active on many wikis and he is always helpful when someone has a question. When I first joined the Camp Halfblood Wiki he helped me tons as I had many questions. I really hope you will pick him as a featured wikian because that would be amazing.—This unsigned comment is by Percy jackson fan girl (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
  • dark has always tooken the side of the user over the admin. he stood by me when no one else would. he belives in the first rule admin are not more powerful than users a rule many forget, he is a true friend and a true wikian A.r.s.h. i am every where but no where at the same time 03:29, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
  • I greatly appriciate this nomination and any users that vote for me. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 02:55, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
  • Darkcloud1111 is absolutely wonderful with helping others. He has over 15,000 edits on Camp Half-Blood wiki, being the only user who has reached that number. I believe he should be a featured wikian because he is very familiar with Wikia, and does his best to do everything in a polite manner. Hermione Chase
  • Darkcloud1111 is a great user. He has over 16000 edits on the Camp Half-Blood Wiki and is always willing to lend a helping hand. He really deserves to be a featured Wikian. Frank Zhang ~The shape-shifter 16:39, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
  • While all the other candidates seem great, Dark truly is a cut above the rest. He embodies what people look for in a user, admin, bureaucrat, and a friend. He has over 16,000 edits but thats not all that makes him special. He gives thought-provoking advice and a valued opinion to topics. He is not a one track wikian but edits on a variety of sites. I hope you pick dark as the featured wikian and make the best choice in your decision making processes. Sincerely, Maimer1882~Defend This House...I will
  • Like I need to explain why Dark should be featured wikian. Darkcloud is one of the coolest guy ever. Yes, I understand he mainly edits on Camp Half-Blood wiki, but he has a whole bunch. He totally deserves to be featured wikia. TweetyMcBirdBird~The secret message of the world. 20:10, March 29, 2012 (UTC)TweetyMcBirdBird
  • I, too, wish to sing the praises of Darkcloud. He's a hard working, admirable, responsible user who has worked hard for the amount of respect many users give him. He is truly one of a kind who I believe should be a featured wikian. AteldaMomentai 23:43, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Jeangabin666

• If anyone deserves to be a featured Wikian, it'd be Jeangabin666. On Dragon Ball Wiki alone, he has amassed over 80,000 edits since arriving there in 2010. He dedicates much of his day towards adding high definition screenshots, fixing grammatical/spelling errors and making sure the wiki is working at tip-top shape. Although he's not an admin on the wiki, he is still one of the most respected user on that site. I can't think of anyone more deserving of the featured Wikian title than Jean. This comment was made by the most awesome user on this wiki, Monkey King (the most awesome user's talk pagethe most awesome user's contributions). 22:47, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Yyp

• Yyp is an administrator from Bleach wiki. Yyp does nearly twice the work of everyone else on the site, handling the day to day maintenance of the site, maintaining our featured votes and polls, handling any code changes needed and is usually the first one to create any new pages that need making every week. Aside from that, Yyp is also an administrator along with myself at Bleach Answers and with the amount of questions we get, I am very lucky to have someone as dedicated as him to work alongside.--GodPray  16:49,3/21/2012 
  • I second this. I don't know him very well personally, but I've seen his work on the Bleach Wiki and on the Darker Than BLACK Wiki and it's enormous. He's also very helpful and friendly, totally deserves a Featured Wikian nomination. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 09:15, June 28, 2012 (UTC)

TheWWC

• I am nominating myself as I have been a user on wiki for over 2 years now and currently run 2 successful wikis, The Classic Car Wiki and The British Wildlife Wiki. I also help out community members when they are stuck and I have trained a few people to use wiki for their own uses. --TheWWC 23:45, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
    • I would like to nominate TheWWc. Because he knows alot about wikia , he gives good advise to new comers and is the founder of the classic cars wiki and the british wild life wiki. He is also a really good friend of mine.
      • I would like to third the nomination of TheWWC. He is very welcoming to newcomers here on Community Central. Like when I came to chat, he PMed me and welcomed me and also was willing to answer any questions I had. I totally nominate him! -/-Synsho-/- Wall & Contribs

• I agree that TheWWC is worthy of being a featured wikian Dragonknight86 (talk) 22:37, July 24, 2014 (UTC)

Randomtime

• This walrus has done many things for Wikia, and let users have a nice welcome to Central. He's a sysop (administrator) here at Central, and one of Wikia's fine walruses. Randomtime has been at Wikia for a long time, (I believe since 2007). From cleaning up spam and vandalism to helping users at Central. This walrus definitely deserves a Featured Walrus blog! --Plasma (Talk) @Community Central 15:10, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
  • He is a VSTF and Admin. In total he has over 33,000 edits in total.   Yugimuto1    Talk   [[Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1|Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1 edits ]]    21:19, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hi there, I already put a nomination for Randomtime above.  :) -- 21:35, July 6, 2012 (UTC)

Dentface

• I've been an anonymous user on the POTCO Wiki where Dentface is an admin for a long time. I just recently made an account (finally) and I think he should be nominated. He's so dedicated to helping his wiki in every way he can, his edits fill up Wiki Activity almost the entire day. I find it amazing how he finds the time to run the wiki. I think he deserves it.

Callofduty4

• Callofduty4 would make a fantastic candidate for Featured Wikian. He's been around for 3 years and is an administrator on multiple wikis, some of which are the largest around. He is a very knowledgable user that knows all the ins and outs of wiki procedure, and retains an editing ethic that is most notable. He is likely the most active and participating user on the wikis he edits, and sets a fine example for newcomers that observe his activity. Shotrocket6 14:16, March 30, 2012 (UTC)

Team-jacob girl

• I'm nominating Team-jacob girl because she's a fantastic user/admin who works hard to improve the communities and wikis that she is a part of. I first met Team jacob girl on Twilight Saga Wiki, of which she is a frequent and avid user of, but also encountered her on newer wikis such as Snow White and the Huntsman and The Lying Game Wiki. She goes out of her way to make other users feel comfortable and constantly improves the quality of her wikis. I'm especially impressed with all the information that she curates to keep wikis up-to-date and interesting.

Kate_03.png (talk) 18:02, April 18, 2012 (UTC)

Love and Lust

• Love and Lust is a dedicated user on Wikia. She is online almost everyday (you can find her on the Twilight Saga Wiki) and makes everybody feel secure and comfortable. L&L has made almost 2,000 edits on the Twilight Saga Wiki, her home Wiki. She isn't an admin, but she acts like one in a positive way: warning vandals/spammers, reporting any inappropriate activity, reverting vandalism, you name it. In my opinion, she deserves to be a featured Wikian. Carmen Maestro 16:59, April 19, 2012 (UTC)

King of all 42

• King of all 42, or simply Kingo, is a highly persistant and respectable person to be around. This Englishman, even through the hardness of life in the University, finds time to contribute to Wikia. He is a Bureaucrat in Star Wars Battlefront Wiki as far as I know. His seriousness of matter is well known as his friendliness and the ability to be accepting of people ideas. His leadership skills goes unmatched in the my wiki, often taking things to his hand after our original bureaucrat makes his constant break sessions. Know history: Entered the wiki on April 3, 2009 and upon March 19, 2011 he became the second active bureaucrat in the wiki. During the approximately 3 year timespan, he have done tremenous editing. Altogether, he have 5,533 and counting edits in Star Wars Battlefront Wiki alone. As a good man, I believe he deserve an award for his persistant hard work. For me, I am proud to call myself friend of this man. Thank you for reading about this great man, Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 05:00, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Whistle9

• Whistle9 is a major contributor in some animanga Wikis. He committed himself to uniting some Wikis by the same author and tied them together. He is also a very decent admin and bureaucrat on his Wikis, being (overly :p) polite and always helpful. He gives respect and earns a lot in return. He's especially amazing at his main Wiki, the Medaka Box Wiki. He has a total amount of over 15,000 edits and he build the entire Wiki by himself, proving he really is proficient at editing. All his other Wikis look gorgeous too and he's just so dedicated to Wikia, it's admirable :) BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 16:49, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
  • I second this. I've just recently joined the Medaka Box Wikia and Whistle has not only given me a warm welcome there, he has also given me advice for the poilicies on the wikia, and been really helpful! Also as Bere has pointed out over me, he has developed and kept the entire Medaka Box Wikia going, nearly all alone! For me he is an obvious choice for featured wikian. WonderfulUnicorn (talk) 14:26, March 13, 2013 (UTC)

PlasmaTime

Kangaroopower

• Hey there. I'm a crat at the 39 Clues Wiki, where I try to keep the community from destroying one another :P. I'm also quite active here at central. I enjoy helping users out and I also know js. Thanks, --Kangaroopowah (Talk) 01:50, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

BlackMonkey

• BlackMonkey is kind, resourceful, smart, and a great contributor!
—This unsigned comment is by Suzon (wallcontribs) 21:11, July 6, 2012‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Ciencia Al Poder

• Ciencia Al Poder is a great user and is around since 2006. He knows Spanish and English. In total he has around 78,000 edits altogether, which is the most I have ever seen. I think he should be Featured Wikian.  Yugimuto1    Talk   [[Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1|Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1 edits ]]  16:10,7/13/2012 
  • I've seen more edits than that, as Ryushusupercat has over 80,000. However, I second this. I've seen Ciencia in action. Universal 20:15, July 13, 2012 (UTC)

Seth Cooper

• This guy is absolutely amazing on Harry Potter Wiki with well over 30,000 edits - he would make a great choice. ProfessorTofty (talk) 17:23, August 9, 2012 (UTC)

Atelda

• Where should I start? Atelda is one hell of an editor, and she's an admin of Warriors Wiki, a job which she's done extremely well. On Warriors Wiki alone, she is the leader of three of our five content projects, handling them all with maturity and dedication. She also acted as leader of one of those three content projects when its leader went inactive, and has since then been promoted to leader. Being an administrator of at least two websites, content project leader, and active editor is something few can manage, and Atelda does this, and does it far better than any editor I've ever seen. She's only been on Wikia since February of 2011, but since then, she's risen to be one of the best editors Warriors Wiki has ever seen. I cannot account for her actions on Camp Half-Blood Wiki, but if I know Atelda, and I do, they're nothing less than amazing. If anyone deserves to be a Featured Wikian, she does. Jayce (19:44,8/9/2012)
  • I agree with Cloudskye, Atelda is an amazing, dedicated user who really deserves this ^^;; Camrynn 02:49, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
  • I would like to voice my support for Atelda as well. She's an extremely dedicated user of Warriors Wiki; either making tons of quality edits, leading those three content projects she is leader of, always helping and informing users of policies, coding, or anything with the wiki. She is surely one user to look up to and look for guidance if needed, as her maturity and leadership skills shine and excel. Being an outstanding user, she definately deserves to be a Featured Wikian. Stoneclaw33 (Talk) 16:51, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
  • I have to agree with the above, Atelda is a great wikian who's helpful not only on Warriors Wiki, but is also helpful on Camp Half-Blood Wiki. She's nice and mature, an overall great wikian. I was going to nominate her myself, actually. - Ducksplash - 03:46, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
  • Well, considering that I am an admin at w:c:Camp Half Blood Wiki Camp Half-Blood Wiki and a friend of Telda, I vote for her because Atelda, not only is a friend, but one of the most hard-working contributors there. She's made plenty of excellent ideas, none of which been rejected… nor accepted. :p We at Camp Half-Blood Wiki are very lazy, okay xD but anyway Atelda does non-stop editing the minute she gets to. In a talking-wise manner, Atelda truly is a people-person. She really gives a well thought-put explanation, then adds some funny “spice” into it. {{SUBST:HCSig}} 02:32, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
  • I agree with everything said above. Atelda is one of the most dedicated user I have ever seen, and she deserves it. :) User:Rainwillow/Sig 04:05, September 12, 2012 (UTC)

Clone gunner commander jedi

• Clone, is a friendly, nice user who helps expand wikis, he is currently a admin on brickipedia, which he is dedicated to.
—This unsigned comment is by Bob Bricks (wallcontribs) 17:03, August 10, 2012‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Tawatson

• Tawatson is well known on many wikis as the guy in the Wikia Tutorials. I am most active on Cheevo Archive Wiki and here on Community Central.

Community Manager Cheevo_Archive_Wiki_Small.png Tawatson 21:20, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Bob Bricks

• Bob Bricks is a community council member and is the president of the poptropica wiki.He is a great user and has helped with many wikis.He seems like a nice guy,with jolly and cheerful nature.He is a huge lego fan and has even founded the Brick Critics wiki and is well know through out Lego wiki and other wikis about Legos.He has done a very good job throught wiki and is a very good counselor.He has a vast knowlege of wiki and is great at handling vandalism.All of this and more is why i think Bob Bricks should be the next featured Wikian!
—This unsigned comment is by Superdadsuper (wallcontribs) September 4, 2012‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
  • Bob Bricks is a great helper to many users and wikis.
Legofan100 (Wall)

Rackliffelikespurple

• Rack is an awesome story writer, very kind and nice, has over 6,000 edits on Regular Show Wiki, and bureaucrat at Regular Show Wiki. EpicGusher You gushin' my gusher bro? 00:34, November 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hunterj

• Hunterj has been a wikia editor for over 5 years with over 30,000 wiki edits. He's an admin at the the Ratchet & Clank wiki and with his 25,000 edits he has done a tremendous job at keeping the wiki up-to-date and polished all these years. He's hard-working and very passionate about quality content; he truly deserves the nomination.
--Tiku-Orava 20:11, December 3, 2012 (UTC)

J Sallberg

• Martin J Sallberg is the prolific founder and admin of english Pure science Wiki http://purescience.wikia.com for the pure scientific method where anyone can do science completely free from academic hoax-creating obsession with prestige, and also of its swedish translation Ren vetenskap Wiki.
—This unsigned comment is by Martin J Sallberg (wallcontribs) 12:41, March 1, 2013. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Yuzura

• I nominate myself for featured Wikian. I am extremely global on Wikia. I am a cross-wiki editor. I undo vandalism on both English and Japanese wikis. I am most well known for my CSS works on Rhythm Heaven Wiki. I am also seen as an admin on Rhythm Heaven Answers. I am a rollback at Adventure Time Wiki, and a patroller on Xiaolinpedia. I am good at handling situations legitimatley. I also typically get along with most users. I feel I deserve to be the featured Wikian. --Yuzura (talk) 03:28, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Elecbullet

• Elec is a very legit contributor on Wikia. He can be seen mainly editing both here and at his home wiki, Wolfenstein Wiki. He makes very good edits and has been on Wikia for some time. He is very serious when he needs to be and practically single-handedly leading his wiki. He also constantly helps with the interlanguage linking on Central. I feel he deserves this position. --Yuzura (talk) 03:38, March 4, 2013 (UTC)

Seanconnoll

• I nominate myself (Seanconnoll) for featured Wikian. My main wiki The Freerice Wikia is a wiki made for the website Freerice which is dedicated to fighting hunger. The one thing I hate most about this world is hunger. Hunger is the worlds greatest solveable problem and everyone can make a difference. I feel I deserve to be featured because I am so dedicated to helping out the world. --

Seanconnoll • Contribs • Contact • Email

Jsteel7

• I nominate myself for featured wikian. I am active mainly on my home wiki, the NSW Trains Wiki. I have also founded the Mad As Hell Wiki, have admin status on the Heartbeat Wiki and was one of the 4 founders of the Railway Wiki Community, which is designed to link all railway wikis on wikia together. I also help many people on the Community Central Forums, in many areas. —    Jsteel7   stop the train!    {{{1}}}  08:03, May 31, 2013 (UTC)

Shrev64

• Shrev is one of the best users I have met on Wikia. He's nice, generous, and encourages new users and helps them get around well. He is a capable administrator, and is active in over 5 wikis. He is also very involved in wiki projects, and helps users who are having a hard time. --Qazqaz555 21:53, June 20, 2013 (UTC)

ElsbridgeStationFan1995

--— ElsbridgeStationFan1995 04:21, November 24, 2013 (UTC)

Ilan xd

• I think Ilan should be featured wikian as he has helped the GTA Wiki and many other wikis out so much. He is so dedicated that you just don't understand. I remember reading a post on his talk page by a new, inexperienced editor who said that he contacted Ilan because he knew he was quite famous on that wiki and other wikis. He is very helpful and friendly and he recently reached 10,000 edits which we celebrated. He is currently at 12,568 edits and the count increases all the time. Please make him a featured wikian! Thanks, LS11sVaultBoy (Talk | Edits) 11:32, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
  • If anybody here deserves it, that's Ilan. I'm not gonna say I went to every other candidates' Wikis to check their work out, but it is very difficult to beat Ilan. First Wiki Admin I talked to when I got to the Wiki, and showed me the ropes, so I could, myself continue the work of improving the GTA Wiki. GTA Wiki in the house! - Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 17:37, February 11, 2014 (UTC)

JPhil2.0

• Good Day, I am nominating myself to be a featured Wikian. I've been here for a little more than a year now, I've been around the block a few times! I pride myself on having a successful grasp on Community Building, MediaWiki, and Administration. I have created many requested themes for larger communities, like Frozen, here. I also created a piece for the Nintendo community, here. As you can see, I'm set apart (to say the least) at Web based design. I also am very good at building communities. I served a 5 month term as Administrator for the Whoniverse Fanon. There I built it up; community-wise and visually to what it is today—having the most activity it's had in close to 5 years. I also am working on my current project, the Musician's Guide, your source for information to better yourself as a beginning Musician. I, of course, am a home-team player as well. I can be found at the ERBoH community giving advice on coding and community involvement. My goals aren't just limited to my home communities but to make all Wikia alike a great, funtioning, and forward-thinking place to be. Please consider me in your decision. I don't want to be in the spotlight, but to be the light, to guide and lead an example for Wikians!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/jordan_phillips2/rsz_jpsmash_zps3e6763e0.pngprofiletalk 05:37:19 Thu 24 Jul 2014

CalzoneManiac

• I chose to nominate myself because my global edit count exceeds over thirty-one thousand edits, including over 6300 on the SpongeBob Wiki alone. I have also been working super hard on United States Counties Wiki, turning it from an empty wasteland into a wiki with about 1300 articles in a little over three months. I am also admin on at least twenty wikis. I joined Wikia on February 9, 2011 (when I was 20 years old), but have started rekindling in December 2012. CalzoneManiac (talk) 00:22, December 5, 2013 (UTC)

SJenson

• I believe this user is worthy of being the Featured Wikian, because as an admin at Despicable Me Wiki (A large Wiki that is rapidly developing), he has the respect from all admins (Including myself), as he has not only made 2 working bots, reverted most vandalism that was on the wiki, and is very kind to ALL users. He also believes in world peace, and giving to charity. These are the reasons I feel he should be nominated. Dragonknight86 (talk) 21:34, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
  • Same reason as Dragonknight mentioned. File:Dipper animated reading 3.gif Sparkarez Talk File:Bill appearance.png 21:40, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
  • Exactly, Jenson has to be one of Wikia's most truthworthy editors. Mattfan120, your fellow Minion from Gravity Falls at Monsters University 23:26, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
  • I agree as well. --User:DamiedeterJR 01:02, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
  • SJenson is a very good influence on my friend, Dragonknight86. -Secord (talk) 01:20, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
  • I think SJenson definitely deserves to be a featured user. He is a bcrat and admin at the despicable me wiki, has over 2,000 edits there, is very nice to EVERY user and he is on a lot of wikias! Make him a featured user!Thanks! Chad012- Chief Operating Officer and director, Disney Channel Wikia (talk)

Jiskran

• I am nominating Jiskran for this role, since he is a great and helpful user on Dumbledore's Army Roleplay Wiki, and having nearly 40,000 edits in total. He is always friendly, and always welcomes someone. He is also very good at coding, etc. In all wikis total he has over 65,000 edits. That is why I nominate Jisk for the position of Featured Wikian.   Yugimuto1    Talk   [[Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1|Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1 edits ]]  14:21,1/12/2014 
  • I vote for Jisk too!- User:Fleurblacktalk 18:43, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • Me three! Jisk is an awesome dude, and probably the most helpful wikian I've ever met.  Loyalty is everything~ 50px-Max_grey.jpeg Da Ultimate Jayjay 18:46, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • I also vote for Jisk, he's been nothing but help to our wiki. He is very polite and friendly, and is wiling to help with anything. --MelMione 18:49, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • Jisk is a helpful person - he categorizes a lot and develops interesting characters. He is brilliant with giving advice, is polite and friendly, and arguably the most dedicated wikian I have ever met! My judgement is clouded like tonight's sky (talk) 18:55, January 12, 2014 (UTC)

Master Ceadeus 27

• I am nominating myself for Featured Wikian. I am one of the two active bureaucrats of The Monster Hunter Fanon Wiki, and the main bureaucrat (as well as designer) of World of Tanks Wiki and The Boondock Saints Wiki. I clean up spam whenever and wherever I see it, although I do not patrol for it: but I am also willing to help anyone in chat who needs normal help with controlling spam until VSTF can intervene. According to several users on Chat, I'm helpful to the users on Chat and on the Wiki--the latter part when I can be, but typically in most situations for the former. Finally, I try to be kind to everyone, y'know? I try to give everyone a reason to come back. ^^ -- MasterCeadeus 22:10, January 30, 2014 (UTC)

T3CHNOCIDE

SunXia

• SunXia because she is very dedicated to maintaining the wiki she works on through useful edits, image/template maintenance, and is a very great user to talk to. She works hard on the wiki despite her chronic illness that hinders her from time to time. Kamikaze839 16:09, February 8, 2014 (UTC)

Sparkarez

I'm nominating Sparkarez because he is a worthy person. He's a caring friend, very good with coding, etc. Plus, he has his own webshow. Enforcing rule at vandal's playgrounds. (talk) 14:38, February 11, 2014 (UTC)

• I here ya. Da'Brucester (talk) 02:23, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • I agree to this! Sparks is a really awesome guy. DonyarktheKungFuMinion, your fellow Minion from Gravity Falls attending Monsters University 02:45,2/12/2014 02:45, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • hmm, considering that this is the only user i know from the nominated patch and seems to be cool, im voting for him. {{SUBST:User:Shadow Force/Sig}} 02:54, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • He is absolutely a user who is a must to become a Featured Wikian. Samuel wall 17:15, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
  • Absolutely. {{SUBST:User:Missmelody/Sig|}} 23:54, February 13, 2014 (UTC) (Haha my sig fails at other wikis)
  • Great user ! 

Blaziken_rjcf

• Weighing in at well over 20,000 contributions, my nominee Blaziken_rjcf has been a long-standing administrator in the Ben 10 Planet community since 2011, not daring to stray in recent years from making at least a few edits each and everyday. He currently holds the badge for 365 days of editing as a result of it. Blaziken is stern but manages to be a friendly admin and crat for all users -- new and old -- at the wiki to consult with when assistance is desired and always manages to either give full aid or directions to where it can be found. In my year of being of help, there's no argument that when it comes to that community, the most responsible figure is none other than (hopefully) future-featured Blaziken_rjcf.--COKE (TCFF) 15:28, February 11, 2014 (UTC)

Cook Me Plox

• Cook Me Plox because he has a lot of edits and edits good. He also moderates well. I believe Mister Cook em Ploxenthal beams with what Wikia is all about. 22px-Logo.svg.png22?cb=20160405123310 22?cb=20170831223041 16:07, February 15, 2014 (UTC)
  • I support this as well. -- I ❤ Violet | TALK - EDITS  | Rainbow Dash 2 03:54, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
he is cuk. he must be featured. Ajraddatz (Talk) 05:32, February 23, 2014 (UTC)

TwistedAlga

• TwistedAlga because ..

Deadcoder

• Deadcoder because in less than a year, he joined codelyoko.wikia.com and became the number one editor. He has also contributed to several other wikis of the same topic, but different language. He has over 5000 edit points and more than 10000 edits wikia-wide. He has written several tools on the dev wiki, and their documentation, one of which has been translated into 8 languages. He has created categories with dozens of pages, and if you're on the Code Lyoko wiki, it's almost impossible to find a page without him in the edit logs.

Tocinoman

• Tocinoman because I have grown significantly in both personal maturity and editing prowess because of my time on Wikia. I have developed and firmly established myself as a leader wherever I am, be that as a member of the administrative team at Nukapedia or as a former member of the moderator team at InFamous Wiki. I have pioneered many efforts to revamp, reform, clean up, and improve the wikis on which I spend the most time. Over at Nukapedia, we are preparing the entire wiki for the announcement of Fallout 4, which will certainly attract thousands to millions of viewers and potential members to the Wikia community. I also enjoy spending time patrolling the Wikia Counter-Vandalism Network's IRC channel and reverting and reporting the vandalism I find. On Nukapedia, I amassed over 5,000 constructive mainspace edits in the month of January alone, and I have also worked to maintain myself as a positive community presence, a fair mediator, and an assertive, strong-willed leader. In addition, I have done all of this while balancing an extremely rigorous schedule in my personal life. I am dedicating several hours out of each day to Wikia while doing my school coursework, community service, my job, and improving my level of physical fitness for my attendance to the United States Air Force Academy. I believe that it takes quite an astounding user to be a Featured Wikian. While humility and humbleness are important to me, I feel confident in stating that I have earned the right to be a Featured Wikian, and I will continue to earn that right as my time on this wonderful website continues. Thank you for your consideration. TOCI US Air Force Into the wild blue yonder...
    • I second Tocinoman's nomination as a member of Nukapedia. As an administrator of our community Tocinoman has always been a strong, fair, charismatic leader and one every member of our community know they can turn to if they need anything. Toci's editing prowess is also something to be commended as he's always one hungry for edits, and always first to jump at the opportunities of new projects. His initiative is one of the highest in the community as well as he always has new ideas cooking to help spark life where ever he can. Toci truly demonstrates what it is to be a great wikian, who is without doubt worthy of being featured. --The Old World Relics (talk/blog/contributions) 03:44, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
      • I third this nomination as a fellow administrator of Nukapedia. Tocinoman is one of our leading users and helps to develop our wiki into one of the most comprehensive gaming wikis on the internet today. He is someone who can always be trusted for an objective opinion and maintains fairness in the way he administrates the wiki and deals with regular users. Easily one of the top wikians that I am aware of, and he certainly deserves to be featured. --A Follower 03:56, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
        • I fourth this nomination as a moderator at Nukapedia. Tocinoman has been my mentor and friend for over 3 years now. He's always ready to help the community, and has proven that time and time again in the past. - Chris With no background 04:01, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
          • I fifth this nomination as a patroller of Nukapedia. He has helped me more times than I can count, is constantly active on chat, and has done a great job as an administrator of our wiki and always ready to aid those in need. Paladin117>>iff bored; 04:27, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
            • I sixth this nomination as a user of Nukapedia interested in joining the Chat moderator position. Tocinoman has been constantly helpful and ambitious in his dealings on Nukapedia and his mannerisms and communication skills have only improved since he joined us. He plays a tact and reliable position in discussions and is constantly available for assistance. I can think of no one more deserving of featured Wikian than Tocinoman. --The Ever Ruler (talk) 02:58, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
              • I seventh this nomination as a user of Nukapedia. Tocinoman is one of the most active members of the administrative team at Nukapedia. He is willing to help with the most mundane tasks to the massive on-going projects. Tocinoman has served as a level-headed and overall kind member of Nukapedia. Combined with Tocinoman's helpful attitude and constant edits, he is definitely deserving of being a featured Wikian. --MountHail (talk) 03:46, February 21, 2014 (UTC)

Kariyamasaki12

• Kariya because i edit alot on the Inazuma eleven wikia and i know alot of things plus i help out the admins there plus im very friendly and made quite alot of friends there.

TrentFan

SunriseDaisy

She is amazing user and admin, especially on the House of Anubis wiki.
She is committed to editing, but more importantly our community. She has 26000 edits over Wikia and is one of the most friendly people I know on Wikia and really helped me when I joined a few years ago.

WestonLulz

• I am nominating myself as I am a very active member in the Wikia community.  My main wiki,Big Nate Wiki, is where I have 640 Edits, I also have 116 edits on the Star Trek 1 Wiki, 29 Edits on the KidzWorld Wiki, and 55 on the Habbo Wiki.  I joined wikia back in March 2013.  

Julianthewiki

• Julianthewiki because I have contributed to a lot of wikis. I created over 3,000 edits in a lot of wikis, like Candy Crush Saga Wiki (CCSW), which I consider my home wiki because I learned a lot of codes. Also, I have created a wiki called Prime Numbers Wiki (PNW), which I consider my most successful wiki, but I have lesser edits there than in CCSW. I have also contributed in Constructed Worlds. Please nominate me, because if you will do, I will become the first (or maybe not) Filipino Featured User in the community central. Julianthewiki Talk Edits

Foreverwitchy

• Foreverwitchy because... she is very good at editing. She is a Wikian that gives people chances which I have had troubles with. Very kind and very funny aswell. She is a very welcoming person who deserves the fame. Her hard work and contributions to Reign CW Wiki is remarkable. She is able to do something I havent been able to. She thinks that everyone should be treated equally with kind and respect. Not many people know her and I want to change that. She has the most edits. She accepted me for who I was. When my cousin fist joined Reign Wiki and asked her if she could be an admin she said yes. Everyone else would tell them to edit more but she didnt! Francis and Lola - Reign CW Wiki you can see how nice she is. Hello - Reign Wiki she knew she had a duplicate and she stayed calm and wanted no fight all the examples of a Wikia Star. I want her to get recognized for her great work and her great personality. Thank You :) TheAuthenticDiaries (talk)TheAuthenticDiariesTheAuthenticDiaries (talk)

XxSolarEclipsexX

• I know nominating myself for this is relatively cheesy and makes me seem full of ego, but I believe I deserve this award. August will be my fourth year on wikia as a whole (old disabled accounts, Izzyndawnfan12, Twilightlicious), and my experiences have been great. On the main wiki I administrate, I have nearly 9,000 edits combining both of my account's edits. I have helped out a lot of people, solved many of fights, and helped to keep the wiki spruced up, and engaging with the newsletter, and a new background months back, and some other new forums to keep it interesting. You'll never believe what I found on Jerry's Facebook... A friend, Buuuuuuurn. 01:25, February 24, 2014 (UTC)

Dragon511

• Dragon511 because he is very helpful and descriptive with very complex coding.

2Actimv

• I am hereby nominating 2Actimv for Featured Wikian. 2Actimv is a very kind, understanding, and extremely helpful Wikian. He knows about many different kinds of coding, answers your questions calmly and thoroughly, and is very fun to be around. Thanks for being awesome, 2Actimv!!!

Sincerely,

Don-le malE Wall         12:35, March 1, 2014 (UTC)

From the first moment i met him, he always helped me and supported me. He is very friendly and Wonderful. No one would be able to match him. He has a great sense of knowledge. I also want to add this that he is very lovable. He helped in designing my wiki and others too. I give many thanks to my buddy.

Justin W. Copycat, 2:18 PM (MST)

• Yes i think 2Actimv is very helpoful and he's a nice guy.

LittleCatGuitarRock WallPikachuLollipop 13:50, March 8, 2014 (UTC)

• Support xD. I first met with 2Actimv reading his helpful blog here. Ever since then, he's been friendly and helpful, being a regular at chat.

MiyanloveMessage Me 14:08, March 8, 2014 (UTC)

• Okay, 2A is awesome, he constantly has something nice to say, and he's always helping out in chat. c: ––Slayingthehalcyon  (talk) 14:10, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
  • @2Actimv, you've been great help with much useful information on wikia elements and coding. Often showing yourself to be knowledgeable, I thank you for being open and willing to share what you know with others apt to learn as myself. Know that I will always use your information to achieving purpose and hope to build splendid wikis, mindful of the trust placed in me by you and others. I support your nomination, as imo it is well deserved. Hopefully you keep being helpful for a long time to come. :)

•♥• XEAN ☎ ' leave a message•♥• 14:41, March 8, 2014 (UTC)

FrosteeSnoman

• FrosteeSnoman because, he is a great Administrator and helps many Wikia's. He loves cleaning spam. :p. His main wiki is Rage of the Immortals or Knights and Dragons Wiki.

Kuby101 Talk Chat Contribs

MarioDude2848

Nathan.Wong

• Nathan.Wong is a polyglot helping others in his community across the globe.  He can currently speak 4 languages fluently.  He has helped in the Spanish, French, and Chinese communities.  He enjoys programming in Java, C++, and Lua.  He is looking foward to Stanford University next year!  He currently is in charge of the Computer Programming Wiki but spends most time in the community helping.

Nathan.Wong Talk Chat Contribs

Derpster01 - HIMYD WIki

• Derpster01 has been an amazing bureaucrat over at the How I Met Your Dad Wiki . When I first found out about the Wiki, I must say, I was quite rude to him. He kept his cool though, and remained professional and mature even though I was being very disrespectful. His ability to forgive me and other users and even create friendships with them (we are friends now) is extraordinary. He gave me the knowledge and tools to heavily edit and maintain the Wiki once he promoted me to Admin, and is a great mentor. I strongly reccomend Derpster01 to be a Featured Wikia Star, and I would be very proud of him if he was selected. User:LegenDove 11:52, April 29, 2014 (UTC)

Landeril Divinus:

• Because i have contributed very much to the wikia and would like to Win the Nomination 

Karniv04

I would like to nominate myself I guess. Mainly to promote my fairly new Wikia =P. Anyways, I started on here back in November of 2013 and have been active ever since. I enjoy playing games on my phone and when trying to find more information about particular games, I found Wikia to be very useful and quite fun. I consider it a new hobby of mine now! I'm fairly known throughout Blood Brothers Wikia and have done roughly 550 edits. Every now and then I come to chat with some old friends. My main focus right now is on the Wikia I created on April 28th, 2014 - Epic Heroes Wikia which has been featured in the game itself. I've learned a TON about CSS, HTML, Java, and Wiki Markup and accumulated over 3,800 edits. I always try to help others and respond to any suggestions, requests, questions, etc. Love the community, staff, and other wikians - this is a great website!

Karniv04 (talk) 15:29, May 8, 2014 (UTC)

Lady Lostris

I would love to nominate Lady Lostris to be a featured wikian. Her home wiki, Avatar Wiki, is only what it is today because of her positive contributions and friendly attitude towards everyone, no matter who they are. She is not only a fantastic user, but also a wonderful friend and person. She is the most active admin and bureaucrat, and with over 70,000 edits, truly is one of the rare gems of wikia, who will put far more time and effort than she really has in order to build it up to something beautiful. Truly, there's no one more deserving. Fruipit (talkcontribseditcount) 11:24, May 10, 2014 (UTC)

Ozuzanna

I am nominating Ozuzanna because she is not only a great help here on Community Central chat, but also a wonderful bureaucrat on Wikianswers. She takes time to thank and reward good editors there, and has edited many times and made the wiki look really nice. I totally think she should be featured Wikian!
Signed,
-/-Synsho-/- Wall & Contribs

I want to Nominate User:Ozuzanna Cause he is a great person on chat and is a great friend. -Kariyamasaki12
I appreciate the nomination :). I'd also like to say I'm also an admin on the MLP wiki, as it was the first wiki I acquired admin rights on (excluding the wikis I founded). – Ozuzanna 21:14, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
Update: I appreciate the nomination, but I'd like to decline it. Thanks though! – Ozuzanna 23:29, July 24, 2014 (UTC)

Xeno Fighter 451

• I'm nominating Xeno Fighter 451 because he is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. He is one of the most valuable contributors to the Axis and Allies Wiki. He is a walking encyclopedia about ww2, and lastly he is a very loyal friend. This is why I nominate Xeno Fighter 451 as the next Featured Wikian. Dragonknight86 (talk) 04:28, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
  • I support this nomination because Xeno is a very good friend to everyone and since I met him he has helped me out with a lot of problems I've been having and it'd be truly awesome to see him become featured wikian. MrDelirious (talk) 05:01, July 24, 2014 (UTC)

Dragonknight86

• While I'm not one for self-nomination, however this is a program I've been wanting do for quite awhile now. I feel I'm ready because I have gained so much knowledge of website coding, correctly using site administrator rights, and most importantly, how to run a wiki in the right direction. These are the reasons I feel I'm a possible candidate. Thanks! Dragonknight86 (talk) 04:35, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
  • I support Dragonknight very much . He is a fantastic user who should be a Featured Wikian. AwesomeOrange89 (talk) 19:57, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
  • Dragon goes above and beyond to help any user in need, he most definitely deserves to be a Featured Wikian Techno Bacon
  • Dragonknight86 (hereafter Dk86) is a very friendly and conversable user that is easy to approach. Dk86 is always willing to help and brings his own unique solutions to the table whenever there is an issue regarding an aspect of a wiki. Dk86 is also very polite and always greets myself and other users with a warm welcome. TheWWC
  • Dragonknight86 because...

He is a very nice, mature, and friendly admin and editor on the Despicable Me Wiki, and has taken very good care of it, by handling trolls and vandals and creating well-written and informative articles. AbercrombieFizzwidget (talk)