Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
(→‎Duolingo: new section)
Tag: rte-source
Line 304: Line 304:

Thanks!<br>

Thanks!<br>

[[User:Sinthoniel|<font color="#f83">Sinthoniel</font>]] 21:32, August 31, 2015 (UTC)

[[User:Sinthoniel|<font color="#f83">Sinthoniel</font>]] 21:32, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Duolingo ==
  +
  +
Duolingo
  +
* es.Duolingo
  +
* pt.Duolingo
  +
* ko.duolingo
  +
* zh.duolingo
  +
* de.duolingo
  +
* fr.duolingo
  +
Thanks in advance.
  +
[[User:Dessamator|Dessamator]] ([[User talk:Dessamator|talk]]) 23:51, August 31, 2015 (UTC)

Revision as of 23:51, 31 August 2015

Archive:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

This page is to request the setup of interwiki/interlanguage links between 2 or more wikis.

Please use the button below to make your request. After you click it, a new editing window will open, with instructions at the top. Please read and follow those instructions (clicking the "More" button so as to get the full instructions) to make the process faster/easier for everyone.

For joining only two or three wikis, add the {{InterwikiLink}} template once for each link, as each one is created independently (1:1). For large requests, make a list with each wiki (lang.subdomain) on a separate line. Don't worry about duplicates, they won't hurt anything. Detailed instructions will be in the editing window after you've clicked the button below. Please sign in the usual way after the template or list.

Additional reading:

TTG Wiki — ✓

Ripto (talk) 16:58, August 4, 2015 (UTC)

Done! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Wikia Templates — ✓

Thanks, --Plover-Y (talk) 2015-08-06 15:54 (UTC)

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Wiki — ✓

ThePokémonGamer (talk) 16:05, August 7, 2015 (UTC)

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Wiki (2) — ✓

The 7D Wiki — ✓

By the way, when I created ja.the7d, there was an error during wikia creation, and now I don't have admin rights, nor can I grant anyone admin rights. The Wikia technical team is working on it.
ThePokémonGamer (talk) 01:45, August 12, 2015 (UTC)

Dutch Once Upon a Time Wiki — ✓

Apparently several sister wikis got missed for this one, so here we are. The following need to be linked:

solitude Square Rip my pictures from your walls...tear them down and burn them all... | utterSworn 03:27, August 13, 2015 (UTC)

Russian, English and Polish Might and Magic Wiki — ✓

This is a bit more difficult request than it seems; for originally Might & Magic Wiki has the interwiki link with this Wiki, but it is inactive and has only 9 pages, whereas the one I linked has hundreds of pages, at least. Energy X 15:29, August 13, 2015 (UTC)

'Tis done! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Warship Girls Wiki — ✓

Sshelloworld (talk) 09:46, August 13, 2015 (UTC)

It does not work. The links on English wiki point to another wiki called zh.zjsn.wikia.com (which is not used anymore), while the Chinese wiki shows red links.Sshelloworld (talk) 04:11, August 14, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, they should be working now. I'll see about getting that other one removed. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I removed the en: link on zh.zjsn. zh: on warship-girls is pointing to zh.warship-girls now, so you should be good. ~Monchoman45 (Talk | Contribs) 15:08, August 14, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks! It works now.Sshelloworld (talk) 02:16, August 15, 2015 (UTC)

Endorcraft Wiki

Hello :) 

Just wondering if it was possible to set up an Interlanguage English-French for my page: http://endorcraft.wikia.com/wiki/EndorCraft%20Wiki?wiki-welcome=1

My friend and I are making a biligual minecraft server!

Kind Regards,

Kauf.

Please make the request using the proper format with the {{InterwikiLink}} template. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Skullgirls Wiki — ✓

Pixar wiki — ✓

Thanks! --Plectrophane des neiges (talk) 01:36, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

We Bare Bears Wiki — ✓

Thanks! :) --RenglanCaspian (talk) 17:36, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

Alphabetty Saga Wiki — ✓

DoCheonGong is maybe dizzy? (talk) (contributions) 03:52, August 19, 2015 (UTC)

Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki — ✓

Jekkers ~ Voted Worst Admin 2016  Talk 

Yes check Done ~Monchoman45 (Talk | Contribs) 00:21, August 20, 2015 (UTC)

Insurgency Wiki — ✓

Thanks in advance! ysbert 💬 📝 00:20, August 20, 2015 (UTC)

Yes check Done ~Monchoman45 (Talk | Contribs) 00:21, August 20, 2015 (UTC)

MilMo Wiki — ✓

Thank you in advance Tempestral/aka I.e.G.c 13:12, August 20, 2015 (UTC)

Wiki ng Templates — ✓

Thank you! --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook). 07:43, August 21, 2015 (UTC)

EndorCraft

Hi there, my name is Chris (Kaufen) and I'm sending you this request with reguards to my wiki page "EndorCraft". 

This wiki page is for a minecraft server that my friend and I are making. However, the server is a bilingal one. My friend being in Switzerland (CH) - French speaking region and myself being in Australia (AU) - English speaking country, I was hopeing to add an interlanguage link on my wiki (French-English) so that all our subscribers of either language could read it! 

I already sent a request a few weeks ago but never got any replies. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Reguards

Kaufen.

Please fill out a proper request with the template. Thanks! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Disney Gamer's Guide Wiki — ✓

I made a Spanish Gamer's Guide wiki for when the Gamer's Guide franchise debuts in Latin America, and I'm a bureaucrat on the English Gamer's Guide wiki. - ThePokémonGamer (talk) 02:46, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

The Future of Europes — ✓

Sense8 Wikia — ✓

Sense8 (talk) 20:51, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

Animanga Wikia — ✓

SupperSasuke (talk) 00:26, August 24, 2015 (UTC)

Kiseijuu — ✓

Subnautica and ru.Subnautica — ✓

ScanianMoose (talk) 19:09, August 24, 2015 (UTC)

Hmm does not work. Or is the syntax wrong? I can link from the English (without en.-prefix) to the Russian version of the wiki, but not the other way round, as seen here: [1] - ScanianMoose
Try again? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Won't work, no matter what I do. I am trying to link to the "Escape Pod" article on the English-language wikia. The only result is a link to create a new page on the Russian wiki. Is the syntax correct? ~~~~
Well, if that page hasn't been created on both wikis, the link will be red. On our end, the wikis are being linked. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
But it does exist! I want this page (http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_Pod) to show up on this page (http://ru.subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B0), and not just the other way round. How do I get it to do so? ~~~~

Oh I see! Alright, fixed. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Mia and Me Wiki — ✓

Italian interwiki does not work! --Roma pogovori 13:55, August 26, 2015 (UTC)
Should be working now! =) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Narutopedia — ✓

Polandball Wiki (again) — ✓

Blocked IP (talk) 17:28, August 27, 2015 (UTC)

Done! Again... ;) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

thestanleyparable — ✓

Thanks. But it works only for russian wiki and not for english. --Askarmuk (talk) 18:59, August 29, 2015 (UTC)
Should be working now. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

LOTR Minecraft Mod Wiki

Thanks!
Sinthoniel 21:32, August 31, 2015 (UTC)

Duolingo

Duolingo

• es.Duolingo
  • pt.Duolingo
  • ko.duolingo
  • zh.duolingo
  • de.duolingo
  • fr.duolingo

Thanks in advance. Dessamator (talk) 23:51, August 31, 2015 (UTC)