Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{RfA}}<!-- Replace with {{RfA|status=closed}} when finished. --> ==RfA Blurb== Hello Wikia community, I am The sunder king. I joined wikia in October 2007 and I have since started two la...)

(→‎Support: support)
Line 5: Line 5:

==Support==

==Support==
  +
# '''Support''' - Helpful guy on all the wikis i know him from. Would be a great Admin for overall wikia. '''<span style="background:Red;color:White">&nbsp;[[User:Sunderland06|<font color="White">Sunder</font>]][[User talk:Sunderland06|<font color="black">land</font>]][[Special:Contributions/Sunderland06|<font color="White">06</font>]]&nbsp;</span>''' 22:19, 8 March 2008 (UTC)

==Oppose==

==Oppose==

Revision as of 22:19, 8 March 2008

RfA Blurb

Hello Wikia community, I am The sunder king. I joined wikia in October 2007 and I have since started two large, active and successful wikia, the sunderland wikia and the alienresearch wikia, where I have experience of being an admin and how to use the tools, deal with vandals, etc. I am a good faith editor and I have been a regular on irc, I would like to help wikia by becoming an overall admin so I can keep an eye out on vandalism and bad edits. The sunder king 22:16, 8 March 2008 (UTC)

Support

1. Support - Helpful guy on all the wikis i know him from. Would be a great Admin for overall wikia.  Sunderland06  22:19, 8 March 2008 (UTC)

Oppose

Comments