No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:

<mainpage-leftcolumn-start />

<mainpage-leftcolumn-start />

<gallery type="slider">

<gallery type="slider">
  +
Fandom Slider.png|Introducing Fandom|link=User_blog:Craiglpalmer/Introducing_Fandom|linktext=A brand new fan experience from Wikia

Slider-new-roles.png|Introducing New Roles|link=User_blog:DaNASCAT/Introducing_New_Moderator_Opportunities_For_Community_Administration|linktext=Find out about how we are optimizing Wikia's rights system!

Slider-new-roles.png|Introducing New Roles|link=User_blog:DaNASCAT/Introducing_New_Moderator_Opportunities_For_Community_Administration|linktext=Find out about how we are optimizing Wikia's rights system!

Slider-portability.png|Portability Updated|link=User_blog:Ducksoup/Wikia's_Portability_Progress_Check!|linktext=Check in to see our portability progress

Slider-portability.png|Portability Updated|link=User_blog:Ducksoup/Wikia's_Portability_Progress_Check!|linktext=Check in to see our portability progress

Slider-community-blog.png|Community Highlights|link=Blog:Community_Highlights|linktext=Read the best blogs by Central's community

Slider-community-blog.png|Community Highlights|link=Blog:Community_Highlights|linktext=Read the best blogs by Central's community

Slider-images-seo.jpg|The Importance of Images|link=User_blog:SEOkitten/The_Importance_of_Images|linktext=How images can enhance your SEO

Slider-images-seo.jpg|The Importance of Images|link=User_blog:SEOkitten/The_Importance_of_Images|linktext=How images can enhance your SEO
Slider-wikia-connect.png|Community Connect|link=User_blog:Cooksey.michael/Community_Connect:_A_Smashing_Success|linktext=Our First Ever Conference Was a Success!

</gallery>

</gallery>

Revision as of 16:32, 26 January 2016

Introducing Fandom
Portability Updated
Community Highlights
The Importance of Images

Introducing Fandom

A brand new fan experience from Wikia

Read more >

Portability Updated

Check in to see our portability progress

Read more >

Community Highlights

Read the best blogs by Central's community

Read more >

The Importance of Images

How images can enhance your SEO

Read more >

Introducing Fandom
Portability Updated
Community Highlights
The Importance of Images

BaconBoi1111 BaconBoi1111 29 November 2020

How to build a successful Community

Hello, welcome to this blog! I’m going to give some advice on how to build a successful community! Most of the newly-made community running on Unified Community Platform gives default Wiki Rules, and a Main Page design.

• 1 Before you Start
  • 2 Make the articles!
  • 3 Customise!
  • 4 Advertise and share!
  • 5 Create a Profile!

Think of a topic and a good name for your wiki! For example, a better name for “Guides and Tutorials Wiki” can be “Community Development Help Wiki” (don’t try that out, there is already Fandom D…

Read Full Post
S3r0-Ph1i S3r0-Ph1i 13 May 2019

How to make a JS based bot

Today we shall be learning how to create a bot using JavaScript (JS) to help with mass edits on a wiki. Specifically in two areas: the mass categorisation of images and adding licensing templates to them to demonstrate first hand how helpful bots are, and to significantly improve a Wiki.

• 1 How bots can help
  • 2 Step 1 Create your bot
  • 3 Step 2: Add the JavaScript you like
  • 4 Practice Makes Perfect, Add the Images to their Second Category!
  • 5 All done!

To illustrate mass editing first hand, this blog post shall…

Read Full Post
PawPatrolZuma PawPatrolZuma 29 March 2019

Help with wikis (more contributors/users)

Hey it's Zuma from a bunch of wikis.

If anyone is available, I'd like help on these wikis:

• Swaggy Wolfdog wiki (About the famous Instagram and Tik Tok star who's owner goes by Swagrman)
  • Lil Xan wiki (About the rapper who has songs like "Betrayed" and "Tree Sap")
  • Lil Pump wiki (About the rapper who has songs like "Be Like Me" and "Boss")
  • 6ix9ine wiki (About the rapper who has songs like "STOOPID" and "FEFE")
  • Trippie Redd wiki (About the rapper who has songs like "Dark Knight Dummo" and "Poles1469")

Tha…

Read Full Post
Nintendon't Nintendon't 24 March 2019

Fanon Memes and Streams

Hi everyone.I would like to share my new project, The Awedosauce Wiki. I'm making this so you can parody Vinesauce and even - make up your own memes and streams! It's centered around Awedosauce, who commonly copies Vinesauce. Awedosauce is older because it was made in 2007 while Vinesauce was made in 2010. It's also Tsukiese. It's streamer is an 16 year old girl called Koe Dorui (o has the line accent but im too lazy).

When i created this blog i designed the main page, but i'm planning to create…

Read Full Post

More posts...

Getting Started
Contributing
Community Management

Advanced
Customization
Mobile 1

Template:Office Hours/Module <chat />