|Approved for Help|
|Henry Danger Wiki|
To request design and/or technical help from the Community Development Team, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of your community (with a link) plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.
Join my Wikia Today if you like Animes and Yaoi couples and pairing.
And also post way to improve my Wikia.
- Hi Anthony1550. We have plenty of help pages that contain tips and advice for founders. A good place to start is this page. 22:27, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
School of Rock WikiEdit
For the School of Rock wiki, I would like to promote it around wikia with more people. The school of rock wiki is not known for so I want it to be on Google too as it doesn't appear. Can you please promote the wiki? Thanks.
SunshineCutiePie 09:04, March 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Andi Cruz. That wiki seems to be closed. That said, if a community is following these best practices, a great way to promote it across the Wikia network is to request a spotlight here. You can also find plenty of good tips and advice at Help:Building a community. JoePlay (talk) 16:46, March 1, 2016 (UTC)
Madagascar Fandom WikiEdit
Hi there, it's NewMarioFan65, the new admin of the wiki. I want the fanon wiki to have a new logo and a background if you please: http://madagascar-fandom.wikia.com/wiki/Madagascar_FANDOM_Wiki
- Hi NewMarioFan65. To be approved, all of the pages that appear like this one (large stop sign images with the text "Transferred to ______") will need to be either deleted or have the content restored. I see that there are two templates being used in that style: Template:Transferred to TRsWorld and Template:Transferred to POMFan Site. You can see the hundreds of pages affected by these template by using the WhatLinksHere tool: TRsWorld, POMFan Site. For each case in which you want to keep the page and restore its content, just look at the page's history and find the last version of the page that existed before the "Transferred" template was used.
- Once you've dealt will all of those pages, either submit a new request here or leave a message on my message wall to let me know, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay (talk) 16:06, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
Bob's Game Wiki Edit
I would like to help with the Bob's Game Wiki (http://bobsgame.wikia.com). It only has one admin, Kumatora, and I don't know if the user is active. I need to change the favicon with the one from bobcorporation.com. Taewong (talk) 15:17, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Taewong. Only an admin can request design help (or a non-admin that links to a conversation with an admin). Also, the community would have to meet the best practices citeria linked at the top of the page, most notably the requirement of at least 50 pages. JoePlay (talk) 16:08, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
Selena Gomez WikiaEdit
Hi, JoePlay! I am the new founder of the Selena Gomez Wikia, and I was wondering if you could possibly help with the 'Wikia's makeover'? The background conflicts with our new color scheme, and I'd like it to better represent Selena! :) Steph & The Diamonds (talk) 23:53, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Steph. Selena Gomez Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 16:16, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
City Building Games Wiki Edit
Hi there. I'm looking for ways to promote a wiki I recently adopted, w:c:citybuildinggames. It has a background design and lots of imported content from another wiki (which I plan to improve and expand upon the best I can), but I'm wondering if I could get assistance for things like the wordmark, favicon and driving traffic to this wiki instead of other similar wiki's? Thanks! --Sajuuk talk | contribs | Channel 17:48, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi SuperSajuuk. City Building Games Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 22:55, March 8, 2016 (UTC)
SPCM Wikia Edit
Hello, I'm JWEdwards, and I'm trying to build up the wikia for my friend's series, Space Pirate Captain MacTaggart.
I'm trying to make this a part of a transmedia universe - telling a huge story through various different media; as well, I'm encouraging social interaction between fan and creator, including the use of wikias.
- Hi JWthaMajestic. You can find plenty of helpful tips and advice at Help:Building a community. Good luck! JoePlay (talk) 17:34, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
The Next Step WikiEdit
While I am very proud of The Next Step wiki , I believe that there are a few things in terms of design that would make maximize its productivity. Firstly, there is a font that The Next Step officially uses that is called "Clubland" I have already downloaded the font, and would like to be able to use it on the sit for page titles, etc. In addition, I would like to change the default colours of the site's wikitable so that it corresponds with the sites overall colour scheme.
- Hi Kassia. Please use Special:Contact to make that request, and the Community Support Team will respond. JoePlay (talk) 18:40, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
I would like to request a makeover for Eagles Wikia. Especially the main page and the background need to be improved to attract more users and I'm looking forward to hearing from your ideas.
- Hi Teh Sweggurboi. Eagles Wikia is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 18:34, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
The Loud House WikiEdit
http://theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Loud_House_Wiki Hello wikia staff, according to a user on the TLH wiki, the infoboxes and the wiki logo need to be improved by a lot, and I'm not a good logo designer. Any help?
01:33, March 25, 2016 (UTC)Crossovers
- Hi Crossovers. The Loud House Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 17:47, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
There is currently no founder, bureaucrat, admin or anyone on the second wiki. That's why I would like to merge.
Andi Cruz the Lightning Snooze Professional Admin; Designer; Photographer 07:18, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
ALVINNN!!! and the ChipmunksEdit
For the ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks Wiki, I would like to request a wiki-background & wiki-wordmark & CSS.
Wiki-backgroundFor the wiki-background I would like to use the image on the right.
Wiki-wordmarkFor the wiki-wordmark, I would like the picture on the left to be the word mark. But I would like "WIKI" next to it too. Can you please make the WIKI the exact font as the logo image font? Thank you.
- I would like some more CSS added too. Just like the Loud House Wiki when they have ADMIN on the user's profile with a character next to it. I don't know how to do that sort of thing. If you didn't understand, there is an image below.
- The second pair of CSS is the achievement bar. I would like circular achievement badges and not stars.
- The third pair of CSS are the Profile Tabs. Like "Contributions, Profile, Message Wall etc." I would like to style them in the same way as the LOUD HOUSE WIKI. Please make the outline - #EBE0CE.
BannerFor the wiki-banner, I would like to request the image on the right. Make a small banner so it can fit the word mark.
FaviconCan you please also make a favicon of this picture?
Headings Just like the font for the logo, I would like headings for the homepage regarding to the logo. It doesn't have to be CSS text but it can be an image. Please give me a preview before posting the headings so I can see if they are okay.
Thanks for your time. --Andi Cruz the Lightning Snooze Professional Admin; Designer; Photographer 00:59, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Andi Cruz. ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 22:14, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
For the Moana Wiki, there is another wiki, Moana which has no admins. I would like to do the same thing as I did for Pinky Malinky Wiki by keeping the first one and merging the two wikis together because no admins are there. Thanks.
Andi Cruz the Lightning Snooze Professional Admin; Designer; Photographer 03:30, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
Edain Mod WikiaEdit
Wiki: Edain Mod Wiki
Request: Just two:
- Fixing the Extended Navigation on the  page. I can't seem to get it working but it'd be really useful
- Designing a nice portal box like on the [|http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Template%3APortal/GamesWarcraft Wiki] for the portal links at the bottom of the page
Star vs. The Forces of Evil Wiki Edit
I'd like to merge the Star vs. the Forces of Evil Wiki's file storage with the Russian-language interwiki. Request made through a fellow admin. Thank you.
MilMo BR WikiEdit
Hello i'm Junior, the founder of the MilMo BR Wiki.
I would like to request help to create a new wiki-wordmark.
Wiki-wordmarkFor the wiki-wordmark, I would like the picture on the left to be the word mark. But I would like "WIKI" next to it too. Can you please make the WIKI the exact as the logo image ? the font used on image is "Eborg ITC Std"
- Hi JuniorDark. MilMo Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 15:45, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi JoePlay! Thank you so much for you help!.
Gossip Girl WikiEdit
Hello! I am a head admin on the Gossip Girl Wiki, and I'd like to put in a request.
Currently, the Wordmark is not at its best. It has a weird outline around the letters too that show up badly on darker colors. If you could find a better version of the Gossip Girl logo and add "wiki" to it too, that'd be great! :)
We currently have a background that is from the 2x01 photoshoot, but I'm just not feeling it. I'm leaving the creativity to you here! :) Something bright and summery would be great.
Our current episode and character infoboxes are bearable but they could use an upgrade.
The overall color scheme of the wiki is a little bit off and frankly could use some work. If you think you can do something with it, that's amazing but if not, don't sweat it!
- Hi Princess Diva. Gossip Girl Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 19:21, April 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello Princess Diva. Stitchers Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 16:31, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Suporting my wiki Edit
so my wiki (The Cursed rainbow lily wiki) Isn't a very good wiki. Me, Mommylove, Shrek3billion66, and TripleK 2.0 are the only members on my wiki, and they are never active. I need your help to get more active users to my wiki please.
- Ballerinagirl 23:10, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Ballerinagirl. We have plenty of helpful tips and advice at Help:Building a community. Good luck! JoePlay (talk) 16:35, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Ellie's Chat Club Wikia Edit
The Ellie's Chat Club Wikia needs more people. On the Wiki, users can freely write stories and other projects! Please join the Wiki and I'll see you there!
Your friend,WitherstormMy Page 07:10, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Witherstorm. We have plenty of helpful tips and advice at Help:Building a community. Since your community has over 200 pages, I would also recommend requesting a spotlight if you haven't already. JoePlay (talk) 16:40, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I think My Miis Wiki needs a better home page. I'm very good in HTML, CSS and so but I have no idea how to make the page better.
The wiki meets the criteria. 17:17, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi PhilippL. My Miis Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 17:23, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I am here to make a request for background design. It's for Switched at Birth Wikia. I use my Photoshop Elements 4.0 to reduce noises on the background, but it didn't look good to me. It's too rough look. I'm planning to update Switched at Birth Wikia's front page. Here's a few images I made and one picture is from the official Switched at Birth Facebook.
I am forward to see what you'd say about my request. Thank you for reading! Cheers.
- Hi DarkCougar555. To meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page and have your request approved, please categorize these uncategorized pages. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Switched at Birth Wiki to the list. JoePlay (talk) 16:19, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
- UPDATED: Okay, I'm finished organizing those categories, however some pages are still there in the Insights when I deleted those. It seems I can't get ruin of those deleted articles, through I did mark them for deletion reasons. DarkCougar555 (talk) 23:41, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for dealing with it so quickly. I've added Switched at Birth Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 17:25, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
Black Desert Online WikiEdit
Black Desert Online Wiki problem with navigation, community forum can't help either
I would like to request an updated back ground for the Henry Danger wiki. We are going to have the same patter with blue, red but this time all the lines the same size and both colors going through the middle. We are going to update the characters to these
Also we would like to have the characters glow like we have now to give it the superhero feel. As put them it into the phone seen in the opening  of the show.
After that we would like to have the characters names under each character but the letters are inside gum balls. For the superhero names we are doing the same thing, but we want both names. Kid Danger and Captain Man would go on top and Ray/Henry would go on the bottom.
Another thing is put these props along with the characters. 
- Jasper has the Bucket
- Piper has the phone
- Necklace is with Charlotte
- The Gum with Kid Danger and Captain man
- The Boot can go with the superheroes as well
For the media wiki would you able to edit this page [Oasis-comments-header] and add Please review our <a href="http://henrydanger.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Danger_Wiki:Policy" target="_blank">policies</a> (if you haven't yet) before commenting. Thanks Checker Fred (talk) 00:38, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Checker Fred. Henry Danger Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay (talk) 18:40, May 2, 2016 (UTC)
I am an admin at the Game Shakers and here is what we would like for our new background. The background colors would be the colors in the logo. All lines for the colors should go across the page and be equal. The Blue, Red, Green and yellow should match closely to the colors on the logo. Next put the character on each side of the page, but in all the main Character in "pixelate" form with their names in name in pixel font. Here are the character we are using.
After that we want to have the games around the characters. If we need to use the bottom or middle of the page that is fine. Also With the games I would like you to uses the objects as well as the logo in the pics with the games. I gave you some extra stuff to work from for the sky whale game. Here are the logo's
- Popstar Surgeon 
- Punchy Face 
- Tiny Pickles 
- Sky Whale 
- Scubaroo 
- DirtyBlob 
- Pick It, Scratch It, Pop It 
- Nasty Goats 
- more to work with for Sky Whale 
Also so we just have it, would you be able to do Andi Cruz design that she submitted a couple months ago, so we just have it uploaded and if needed to we can switch as she has been busy.
I reworded her post. Use the Characters from Background you made before using  this color . https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwilociC0PXKAhXIGJQKHevlAUgQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwallpaperscraft.com%2Fdownload%2Fspots_background_light_blue_69098%2F2560x1024&psig=AFQjCNF-sENQ0m9WGFUyL7-7tKoHuRAylQ&ust=1455483291376095]
The logo for the show would appear to the left corner and each character in either side. It's linked above for your use.
Then put the Game logo's at the bottom of the page All transparent on the wiki-background. Use the Games From my background design.
We would want both uploaded when were all done so them we have them, but will use mine to be uploaded a the wiki background, but have hers as a back up and uploaded as well. Thanks Checker Fred (talk) 00:38, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
Fan Creations Wiki - wordmarkEdit
(My wiki seems to fulfill the criteria.)
I'd like to make a request for my wiki's wordmark. I'm not too good of a wordmark designer and I'd really like to be able to implement a new one, and I would quite like a new one, so, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you if you can create a new wordmark for my wiki, w:c:fancreations. I'd like it to say "Wikia Graphite" or something along those lines, and I'd like it to be set out similarly to Community Central's logo. Colour-wise, I'd like it to be like the current one (w:c:fancreations:File:Wiki-wordmark.png). Honestly, I'm not ridiculously fussed, it's just that the current one is rather pixelated, which warrants the creation of a new one. Thank you very much. :) --Dragonleaf t • c 23:14, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
x Hi there
Can someone help me with the Hay Day Wiki ?
We need 2 templates:
A USERNAME a
And a COUNTDOWN template.
10:07, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
Zootopia Roleplay WikiEdit
Hello. I would like to request some tips on the design of the Zootopia Roleplay Wiki. We want to see if there's any way we can make it look better in terms of its design and CSS. Thanks!
EA Games WikiEdit
I would like to have a better design wiki for the EA Games Wiki .
I would Like a Professional Graphic Wordmark that says EA and Origin Wiki. I also want a Twitter Widget as well.