Community Central
Community Central
(→‎iZombie Wiki: new section)
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 379: Line 379:

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Brother,_Can_You_Spare_A_Brain%3F

[[Special:Contributions/39.58.45.196|39.58.45.196]] 17:29, March 31, 2015 (UTC)
+
[[User:Acfau987|Acfau987]] ([[User talk:Acfau987|talk]]) 17:34, March 31, 2015 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:34, 31 March 2015

Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Approved for Help
Biblicalapedia

To request design and/or technical help from the Community Development Team, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of your community (with a link) plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices criteria.

Spy Teen Header

Hi, so I am making a fanon wiki to K.C. Undercover and I need help to make a wiki header with K.C. Undercover photos, if you could help me, I would appreciate it, thank you.

Hi Sammydiego. To be approved for design help, the community must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of this page. When that happens, come back and post a new request, and I'll be happy to add Spy Teen Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:44, January 20, 2015 (UTC)

Hundepedia

Hello,

my name is Krähensee and I really want a better home page, logo, background and Information-boxes for the German "Dog Wiki" Hundepedia. Maybe someone can help me :) -Krähe ○ (Wall) 16:38, January 20, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:26, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Mistresses Wiki

Hi I am John an admin on Mistresses Wiki and I have noticed that we need an update. I was thinking of a new background that is suitable for the old days or is fancy. I was also thinking of a new character portal that is not a gallery type. Actually the character portal we would like it to be a circle shape instead of round corners. We also need a new our own show and hide nav bar. To go with the show and hide nav bar we would also like a spoiler warning type of nav bar. Thank You !

Zooomi (talk) 22:47, January 20, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Zooomi. Mistresses Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:21, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Meghan Trainor Wiki again :)

Hi, so as the release of Title, I want the wiki to be renewed, could you please help the wiki out?

UltraElectraHeARTPOP (talk) 16:50, January 26, 2015 (UTC)

Hello again. Meghan Trainor Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:44, January 28, 2015 (UTC)

Falling Skies Wiki

Hey, this is Kovarro an admin from the Falling Skies wiki & I was requesting some help.

The wiki home page right now has not been updated since the series started (4 years) and right now looks very bland, I would like to request some help to change the homepage & background to bring in more users & to make it stand out.

Also was hoping to get some help with an issue my wiki is having, the info box and quote box merge when put together on a page and was wondering if we could get some help to make a info box/quote box that better suits the wiki and page, without the two templates colliding. The help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. --Kovarro (talk) 06:37, February 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Kovarro. To be approved, please categorize these uncategorized pages. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Falling Skies Wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:16, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
Ok I have categorized the pages on the list. --Kovarro (talk) 05:37, February 5, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for dealing with that. I've added Falling Skies Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:47, February 10, 2015 (UTC)

Austin & Ally Spinoff Wiki

I'm NikkiSarah, the newest admin on the Austin & Ally Spinoff Wiki. I would like to request a new font for my Main Page {{Header}}. The font could be similar or exact as the Spinoff text that we have on our wordmark. If you can't get it exact, it ok.

NikkiSarah (talk) 15:41, February 3, 2015 (UTC)NikkiSarah

Hi NikkiSarah. Austin & Ally Spinoff Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:18, February 3, 2015 (UTC)

Life is Strange Wiki

Hello, id like to request if someone could help me make a character and location template as i am inexperienced with those two things. Thank you :) The Walking North (talk) 15:57, February 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hi The Walking North. To be approved for design help, Life is Strange Wiki needs to meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. That said, I'm happy to point you to some things that may help you fulfill your request yourself. Every newly-created community contains pre-loaded templates, which you can see listed at Category:Templates. Two of those templates include Template:Infobox character and Template:Infobox location, which you might find useful in their current state. If you'd like to modify them to better suit your needs, check out Help:Templates to learn more about editing templates. You may also want to stop by Templates Wiki and search for "character" and "location" to see if there is an existing template that meets your needs. If you don't like any of those options, you could try asking the general community for help at Board:Support Requests - Getting Technical. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:24, February 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hello I'm here to get some visitors over to my wiki I want to get admins etch but what I need right now is your help to space up my wiki heres the link if you have any questions please go to my message wall http://gemipediadatabase.wikia.com/wiki/Everything_Wiki There's the link Cheers --Swellteen (talk) 03:02, February 6, 2015 (UTC)Swellteen

Steven Universe Wiki

Hello there,

I come to you to see if you can do something for me. At the Steven Universe Wiki , in the background there is a big white gap in the middle of each page, due to how to theme is. I can see it because I have made the theme to be very slightly transparent. 

I was curious if you can fix it please. Thanks!

Superluigi6 (talk) 19:13, February 8, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:56, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wiki

So I have 3 simple requests.

Google

Can you tell me why my wikia is worse than the others? Mine is 4 times as big, with relevent info. I would appriciate any advice on the matter.

My Wikia

http://attack-on-titan-tributegame.wikia.com

The Rival

http://attack-on-titan-game-tribute.wikia.com/

Backround

Can you help me design a relevent and cool backround for my wiki? I am OK with the current, but I think it could do better. Any suggestions / samples would help. Thanks

Main Page

My main page is lacking in info, and I was wonder if you could spruce it up a bit, maybe get some code in there. Any suggestions / samples will help.

Coriidor5 (talk) 04:39, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Coriidor5. Attack on Titan Tribute Game Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:00, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

Ninja Gaiden Wiki

Hello, I've (relatively) recently adopted the Ninja Gaiden Wiki, and I've reached a snag. I have no idea how "portals" work and there are some problems with the main page portals. Namely:

• Slider Portal text overflows,
  • Twitter and Facebook don't work (and even if they did, those pages weren't kept up to date by the person who originally set them up [heck, this person was banned globally in Wikia and only recently had their account reinstated])

Additionally, the theme is slightly outdated since a new game has come out since then (however, it might be unnecessary to update this, since the new game was a spin-off).

But I digress. Anyway, I'd really appreciate the help. --Zero-ELEC (talk) 00:12, February 12, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:22, February 12, 2015 (UTC)
Because you decided that you do want a new background, I added Ninja Gaiden Wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:27, February 13, 2015 (UTC)

Create a Hero Wikia

Hello, I am "The Emperor Nexus" creator of the "Create a Hero Wikia". This is a wikia I have been working on for months. Adding new content, pages and making it as easy to navigate as possible. However there are some fundamental probelms. [[Click to Continue > by PalMall 1.2|I need a logo]] for the top such as "Wikia Community Central" has one. I am trying to get a header with the backround of the wikia and kind of Superhero type writing. Thank-you, I await your reply.

- The Emperor Nexus, head admin/creator of the Create a Hero Wikia

http://create-a-hero.wikia.com/wiki/Create_A_Hero_Wiki

Hi The Emperor Nexus. To be approved, Create a Hero Wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. Once you have at least 50 pages and no uncategorized pages, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be happy to add Create a Hero Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:41, February 12, 2015 (UTC)

Christopher Capers-Jones Wikia

Mysterymenace (talk) 22:48, February 13, 2015 (UTC) mysterymenaceMysterymenace (talk) 22:48, February 13, 2015 (UTC) hi I'm Mysterymenace creator of Christopher Capers-Jones wiki and I've been alone editing everything I need help from other contributors anyone will be a big help in my book.

Fan Creations Wiki

Hi there,

The things I crave, as a founder, is to make it slightly easier to navigate, and receive help with articles. Unlike most wikis, my wiki isn't canon, so I was wondering if it would be possible for the content creation thing to be possible. I have almost no community as a whole, few articles; taken all of that into account, it's basically unknown to wikians. I think I've designed a skin that meets my approval, but, per my last statement, I have no community to give opinions and ideas, so I'll have to wait, and maybe even come back here in the future. I'd also like to customize the homepage, as I have no community, I'd like it to look nice and welcoming to those who may join someday. (:P) By 'customize', I mean more things following the same theme as it currently has, as it seems to be a little empty. Anyways, if my gobbling makes no sense to you, here's it in bullet points to clarify: :P

• Make it easier to navigate
  • Receive help with content creation
  • Improve chances of catching Google Traffic
  • Add additional content to the homepage

If any of this is possible, I'd love it. Before I publish this, here's the interwiki URL: w:c:fancreations. --

21:20, February 23, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Dragonleaf. Fan Creations Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:25, February 23, 2015 (UTC)

Issue with mobile and hidden text

Hi, I'm from the DC Comics Database. I have a rather technical problem to solve. I was just reading over this page when I noticed that it says that things hidden in "display:none" divs will show up on mobile. Because 100% of the content of our pages is entered into templates, we have been using a template/module on many of our pages which hides a snippet of the body-text of the article at the top of the page in "display:none" tags so that opengraph and google will use that text instead of junk text from the infobox. Obviously, it's a problem that this text shows up at the top of pages in mobile view.

I sought help for this issue when I first noticed it months ago, and was told it would be looked into, but obviously if we're touting the fact that it displays on one and not the other as a benefit, I need to look for a different solution than hoping for mobile view to hide display:none tags as well.

Is there a simple way to hide things on both mobile and desktop view? Or a best practice for our templates that will help force scrapers to pick out a particular section of the page as the og:description metatag? 'Cause bad SEO was a thorn in our side - and now we're concerned that having a bunch of confusing text reproduced at the top of pages in mobile view is going to be one too. - Hatebunny (talk) 03:12, February 24, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:45, February 24, 2015 (UTC)

Pixel Gun 3D Wiki; Two Requests

Hi there. My name is ApplerGamers, or Appler. I have two requests for the Pixel Gun 3D Wiki . Below, you will find them. Thanks.

1. {{USERNAME}} template  I don't know why, but the template simply states <insert name here> instead. It doesn't show the actual username. I would greatly appreaciate it if someone fixed the coding for this. Thanks!

2. User tags. I want to get the tags for Bureaucrat, Rollback, etc back. However, I could not figure out how to implement them correctly. I would greatly appreciate the implement of this. Thank you!Appler Talk

15:39, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:51, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

The Lord of the Rings Wiki

Good day. I am - Darkchylde from the LOTR wiki, and I would like to request a change of background for our wiki. I have no idea what it should be called, but whenever we scroll down, the background disappears and leaves nothing but gray in its place. It looks rather bland, so I would like to change the background with something more lively. Gandalf looks good here, as an example. Thank you! (- DarkchyldeTalk) 15:42,2/28/2015

Wouldn't it make more sense to use a wallpaper from the most recent film? Byzantinefire 19:32, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
Also Darkchylde, one thing to note, when you go to theme designer, set it to "Fixed" that way the background follows you when you scroll down.—TIMESHADE(TALK) 20:06, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
Yes, thank you. I've fixed the background, but I still would want to pursue the change. If it's from the recent films, I would like to propose this. Do you have other suggestions, Byzantinefire? (- DarkchyldeTalk) 03:58,3/1/2015
Actually and ironically that was the image i had in mind. Byzantinefire 05:38, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
Hi Darkchylde. Lord of the Rings Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:28, March 2, 2015 (UTC)

How to extended navigation to level 4

Hi, our wiki site needing level 4 menu because level 1, 2, 3 is full and some need using level 4 you can refer ToS Wikia hope can fastly reply because too much data need de may confusion in navigation thanks.

Hi Ericwong. The navigation menu only supports 3 levels. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:49, March 2, 2015 (UTC)

London Wiki

A quick question - what character has been added to or removed from [1] to make the text go increasingly miniscule?. A 'quick trouble-shooting guide on Wikia central might be useful ('to remove dotted box round text, remove spare space from beginning of text' would be another entry :) ) Jackiespeel (talk) 10:54, March 1, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Jackiespeel. I'm not seeing anything wrong on the page you linked, but if you're still having issues, please report it using the form at Special:Contact. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:57, March 2, 2015 (UTC)

TT Wiki

Wiki is here, and I would like to find a background for the entire Wiki. I've never been truly happy with any backgrounds I've had, and would love some assistance. I want something unique, and attractive. Preferably that describes the place. Ripto22475 (talk) 18:41, March 1, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Ripto. Teen Titans Go! Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:24, March 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hi there! We want to make our Wiki, the Slender Man Wiki, to be more attractive for visitors. One idea to make the page more interesting we had, was to add some visual elements, like, you know from the Five Nights at Freddys Wiki, where the purple man flies across the screen sometimes? This kind of thing, but something fitting for Slender Man. So, we are searching for someone who can do such things.

Implord (talk) 05:39, March 3, 2015 (UTC)ImplordImplord (talk) 05:39, March 3, 2015 (UTC)

Crossy Road Wiki

Hello, I am The Rim of the Sky. I'm a bureaucrat of the Crossy Road Wiki and a rollback/moderator of The Elder Scrolls Wiki. I'd just like to request a new wordmark. Our current one has been planned to only be temporary, essentially what we need to improve it is for it to fit in with the same format and design of the rest of the wordmark. If we could get this done, please upload it to the Crossy Road wiki and message me there, thank you in advance. ☞ Rim < Chat with Me | Updates | Edits > 10:00, March 3, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Rim. Crossy Road Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:29, March 3, 2015 (UTC)

Template List Page

Hello, Wikia Community Development Team.

I am an admin on the Disney Infinity Wiki, and I am here to request assistance with a small project I'm working on. I made a page called Disney Infinity Wiki:List of Franchise Templates to help us categorize our franchise templates, but it's not working properly. Our newly collapsable templates all seem to run together and become one template, but I need them to be separate from each other, in a nice, neat list, one by one.

Please help me. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Your Friendly Neighborhood CerealBoxHead (talk) 19:56, March 4, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:48, March 4, 2015 (UTC)

Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wiki ( Again. )

Hello again. It's been a solid month since I last requested help, and it greatly effected my wikia. Even with the very productive month I've had, I am STILL not the top google search result for AOTTG wiki, while my rival has one third of my content.

So my request is only one thing

Tell me how to improve my SEO enough to become the top result.

THATS ALL I NEED LIKE SERIOUSLY

I am Fire, I, Am, DEATH (talk) 04:13, March 6, 2015 (UTC)

Hello again, Coriidor5. The answer to that request is still the same. The best advice we can give is to follow the steps at Help:Raising your wikia's Google ranking. If you're satisfied that you've added enough content, I would suggest focusing on steps 3, 4, and 6. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk)

Resident Evil Mods Wiki

Hello, I would love to get a little help on the main page of my wiki http://residentevilmods.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Mods_Wiki

I want to make main page templates for my wiki similar /exactly to the ones featured in http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Wiki

Any idea? Mrox2 (talk) 16:12, March 6, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Mrox2. To be approved for help, the community must meet the best practices linked at the top of the page. When you reach 50 pages, come back to submit a new request, and I'll be happy to help. If you don't want to wait, you may consider contacting the admin at Resident Evil Wiki who created their main page templates, which is Forerunner. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:09, March 6, 2015 (UTC)

Greetings

I set up moneyoutofpolitics wiki about a week sgo.  I tried to design the site but cannot figure it out.  I need help on hiw to get started please.  I am not a highly technical person.   I sent a request for help several days but have not seen a reply.  Thank you.  Stephen Bass186.77.193.189 15:00, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

TTG Wiki (Revisited)

Hey Joe, after some time of absorbing the current background, I don't think it's working out for me sadly. Wiki is here. I was browsing some other backgrounds and was looking how other places did them, and I do like the idea of the background here. It has a black middle, with the picture on the sides. I'm not sure if it would be possible to do this style with any pictures in the my series. But I'm okay with changing the transparency to none in Theme Designer if there was a way to get a background similar to the their background. I feel like it would be easier if the image was on the side. Ripto22475 (talk) 22:01, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:56, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Hi call me Matt cause that's my name I can help with your pages by adding in more information and also checking that info out. :) ----

Candy Crush Saga Wiki

I am asking if it would be possible if we could have a bot come and change all instances of "considerably hard" and "considerably easy" to "somewhat hard" and "somewhat easy" on the Candy Crush Saga Wiki as per the discussion here. Many of these changes have already started to occur manually, but it would be good to make sure we have caught everything via a bot search-replace given the vast quantity of pages containing these phrases. Thank you, Imamadmad  Contact me 12:37, March 16, 2015 (UTC)

While that discussion seemed to be moving towards a conclusion in February, March has brought with it an unresolved search for a word that works for non-native English speakers. We'd be reluctant to get involved until the discussion reaches more definitive resolution. Please resubmit once the community is in greater agreement. The actual bot change will take a matter of minutes, so you can easily afford the time to make sure you decision represents the community's will. czechout    fly tardis 16:01: Mon 16 Mar 2015
The discussion has most certainly reached a conclusion at this point. There were at least 14 supports for the "somewhat" wording in that conversation, with several variations on wording discussed both there and previously which were decided against. While there was one suggestion at the end that "somewhat" might not be the clearest to non-native English speakers, there was only one user with that point of view with no others stepping up to agree with them and a second international citizen who refuted the point to say that the word was understandable. There were no other complaints against the word "somewhat" and nobody has raised further opposition to the idea, despite having plenty of time to do so, the changeover being announced here, and also on another announcement a couple of weeks ago which I can't seem to find again which put March 15th as the changeover date, with no opposes (the support/oppose voting system being one of the main forms of decision making on CCSW). In fact, the change has already begun to be made manually with pages such as the difficulty level templates already using the new wording with no opposition. I understand you want to make sure that the community is in agreement before helping us with this change, but the change has majority support and is already being enacted, and we would really appreciate the help of your bot to make sure we make the change everywhere and thereby eradicate the erronous use of the word "considerably". Thank you! Imamadmad  Contact me 12:08, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
Discussion moved here. czechout    fly tardis 18:22: Wed 18 Mar 2015

Liv Dolls Wiki

Hi - My name is LivdollsinAfrica and I am the only admin of this site.  I am in desperate need of having our community corner customised along with any other things such as skins as I have no idea how to do these things and the only software I have access to is Paint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint!  I would like to have our site spotlighted and thought I met all the requirements - but had not heard of this site nor seen any reference to it on any of the spotlight requirements.

I do see I need to change "Liv Doll Wiki" to "Liv Dolls Wiki" - I use Word, screenshot into Paint and then saved as .png. 

As there is a very small community, I am sure anything would be accepted - I shall be adding the motto page (Real Girls. Real Life) and would like to state that butterflies are used on the official web site of the retired doll line.

We also would like to be mobile friendly as we feel that more than 50% of people in Africa use mobiles to access the internet.  I know I do!

We would like a favicon - but this is not a critical requested item!  I have also started asking Affiliate sites to link to us - the list of my targeted Affiliates is under my Profile page and I have asked Bratz wikia so far (I see AMerican girl may not be too keen on Affiliates but will ask shortly).

LivdollsinAfrica (talk) 04:50, March 18, 2015 (UTC)

Hi LivdollsinAfrica. Liv Dolls Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:13, March 18, 2015 (UTC)

getting more admins and users

hi i am trying to get more admins and users to the stitch and video games wiki. can u help me???

You can find plenty of tips and advice at Help:Building a community. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:52, March 20, 2015 (UTC)

FanFiction-Pedia

I need help adding more pages and achievements for other categories, im not entirely sure if i meet the criteria, plz let me know what I need to do to get your guy's help.

URL: http://fanfictionnet-writers.wikia.com/wiki/FanFiction.net_Writers_Wiki

{{SUBST:User:Minecraftpsyco99/Sig2}} 19:38, March 23, 2015 (UTC)

also, I need help adding things that will attract fans of fanfiction, and my community corner, as well as editing the navigation bar,

• Gosh im such a newb*
Hello. The kind of help that this page is meant to take requests for (listed here) does not include the things you mentioned, but fear not! We have Help pages for those topics.
JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:13, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
Ok! kewl, thx anyways, i hope to eventually get A custom logo once I get enough pages and stuff, I've been getting help from people at the fallout wiki, they know how to code!
{{SUBST:User:Minecraftpsyco99/Sig2}} 13:39, March 26, 2015 (UTC)

Biblicalapedia

Hello. I am Superdadsuper an Administrator and Bureaucrat. Several years ago I had a redesign of my wiki's mainpage and am now facing issues with infoboxes and our references feature. After mutiple attempts to get aide on this via the forums I have determined it is best to get aide from staff. I have checked the requirements and our only uncategorized articles are the mainpage and a subpage of that so that does not fit. The issues I require assistaince with involve usage of wikitext and due to my time haven't gotten the chance to learn wikitext until the summer.

Thanks Superdadsuper Biblicalapedia Administrator User Talk:Superdadsuper 20:50, March 24, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Superdadsuper. Biblicalapedia still looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:48, March 25, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks Joe. If you would like you can go ahead and message me on Biblicalapedia when you are ready and sometime next week (because of spring break)  I will have plenty of time discuss exactly what I need aide in.
Thanks,
Superdadsuper, Biblicalapedia Administrator and Bureaucrat

Mandalorian Warriors Wiki

Howdy!

I am legopanama, and I am the "Mand'alor" on the Mandalorian Warriors Wik, which is the equivalant of owner on the set titles.

I believe we fulfill all the requirments.

We have reached the 100% for our wiki, but we still need some help, and we were referred here to ask for it.

Right now, we would specifically like help with the main page, but if you could go through our wiki and tell us what we should work on, and if you could help us do that. 

We would greatly apreciate any help! Thank you in advance! 

20:58, March 24, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Legopanama. To be approved, these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Mandalorian Warriors Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:51, March 25, 2015 (UTC)

Unknown help

Hi i need help thanksDiamondgames781 (talk) 15:29, March 27, 2015 (UTC)Springtrap

Heya Diamondgames781! We'd of course love to help, but we're going to need a little more information. What exactly did you need help with? Take a look at Project:Community Development Team/Requests for a list of the kinds of things we generally help with, and then get back to us with more details. Thanks! czechout    fly tardis 00:22: Sat 28 Mar 2015

Steven Universe wiki

I have a request from the Steven universe wiki to help fix some of the actual errors in the wiki Special CSS.Along with on wanting to simplifiy and reduce the coding amount that it actually takes for the whole wiki itself to function.I would also like to make the request on if it is possible for users that are members of the staff on the Steven universe wiki that they get to see there names in color along with them being able to see their own badges on there end.Due to them not being about to see there badges and names on there end of the wiki I ask for the help with this request.So sorry to trouble you but I've done everything up to my knowledge and tried to make the coding less messy as possible, but that induced a few errors into the coding along with the chat lagging less itself.But when certain coding is removed their is a gold after coloration on the front page where the dark blue is actually suppose to be so thank you I hope you can help us fix this issue.

P.S: Here is the actual link to the Special CSS: (http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CSS)

(http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Chat.css)

I along with Linked the media CSS we are having a bit of trouble coding that I honestly don't even know what it is really for.

Peridot The Techtition (talk) 22:43, March 29, 2015 (UTC)Peridot The TechtitionPeridot The Techtition (talk) 22:43, March 29, 2015 (UTC)Peridot The Techtition

Heya :) w:c:steven-universe is in compliance with the Community Development guidelines so of course we'll be glad to help! Joe and/or I will be helping you out further in a thread at w:c:steven-universe:Board:Wiki Updates. czechout    fly tardis 01:04: Tue 31 Mar 2015

Hey a small favor. In the section gallery of these three pages on the tabs of the gallery (promotional, behindthscenes, cast etc) there is blue background and purple text i want u to change it into red background and white text for me plz thanks

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Season_One

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/The_Exterminator

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot

iZombie Wiki

Hey a small favor. In the section gallery of these three pages on the tabs of the gallery (promotional, behindthscenes, cast etc) there is blue background and purple text i want u to change it into red background and white text for me plz thanks

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Season_One

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/The_Exterminator

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot

Acfau987 (talk) 17:34, March 31, 2015 (UTC)