Community Central
Community Central
Tag: sourceedit
Tag: sourceedit
Line 414: Line 414:

[[User:Boombox12|Boombox12]] ([[User talk:Boombox12|talk]]) 02:24, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

[[User:Boombox12|Boombox12]] ([[User talk:Boombox12|talk]]) 02:24, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Done and replied on your talk page. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/a/a5/WikiaStaff2.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 22:31, August 31, 2015 (UTC)

==Talia In the Kitchen Wiki==

==Talia In the Kitchen Wiki==

Revision as of 22:31, 31 August 2015

Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Approved for Help
FKA twigs Wiki
Melanie Martinez Wiki

To request design and/or technical help from the Community Development Team, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of your community (with a link) plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices criteria.

Melanie Martinez Wiki

Hi, this wiki would love a new theme for the Cry Baby album! Thanks and could you help with the infoboxes?

UltraElectraHeARTPOP (talk) 18:20, June 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hi there! Unfortunately, we generally cannot accept requests from people who aren't admin on the target wiki. Please consider starting a forum discussion and inviting DanceGuy151 and LaurenLlama15 to join you there. Once you guys have agreed that a change needs to be made, and have some ideas about what kind of change you'd like to make, you can come back here and resubmit a request. Then we'd be only too happy to help! czechout    fly tardis 18:58: Thu 04 Jun 2015

Hi! But we have already agreed on the wiki that it neds changing and they said I could go ask because they don't know much about this!

UltraElectraHeARTPOP (talk) 14:12, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

I found the thread at Melanie Martinez Wiki, and it looks like you guys and gals have a new theme in place, but I responded there just to follow up. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:49, June 11, 2015 (UTC)

The Land Before Time Fanon Wikia

Hey there, our new wiki was created last month and we need to think of a idea to get a new logo and a background for our wiki. You did the same to the Happy Feet Fanon Wiki before. We are working harder to get more pages as we can. Here is the link to our wiki: http://the-land-before-time-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_Fanon_Wikia  (NewMarioFan65 (talk) 21:26, June 8, 2015 (UTC))

Hi NewMarioFan65. Once the community reaches 50 pages and meets the rest of the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page, come back and submit a new request, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:13, June 12, 2015 (UTC)

Famous People Wikia

My wikia: http://famous-people.wikia.com/wiki/Actors_and_Actresses_and_Celebrities_Wikia 

I have built it up pretty securely and I am not very familiar with CSS coding, I really would like so help to sort out my wordmark, cant get it into the  righ png look and designa  new infobox look. I would really appreciate some help and new contributors. A couple of people helped but didnt do that much. I have met all the requirments. I hope you can help asap!

Swiftsmileylovatic (talk) 11:27, June 9, 2015 (UTC) Ashley 

Hi Swiftsmileylovatic. Famous People Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:14, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

Supergirl Wiki

So I checked the request guidelines, and Supergirl Wiki passes each one of them. I was wondering if you guys could design Supergirl Wiki a nice background, maybe something similar to: this and some headers for the mainpage, as the current ones need to be updated. Thanks! Neptune - Everything's impossible until somebody does it. 19:54, June 11, 2015 (UTC)

Hi TheSonofNeptune. Supergirl Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:11, June 19, 2015 (UTC)

Fictional Fighters Wiki

Hi, I would like to know if you can help on the background design of the Fictional Fighters Wiki. In the theme designer mode, I uploaded an image to the background and I personally did not like it because I did not want to have the image tiled and fixed. So I have decided to create the background theme where the subjects would be presented around the content page. I even downloaded the background template and edited it to make it look like the design. However, whenever I upload the image to the background and see the preview the image is too small to display.

Here is a link to the wiki: [1]

And here is a link to the background image that I mentioned; the latest image was the one I tried to upload: [2]

Lt. Cougarman1099 (talk) 04:48, June 12, 2015 (UTC)

Fixed, and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:06, June 19, 2015 (UTC)

Transparency.

I'm admin and bureaucrat of mgc.wikia.com.

I recently added a background picture, but I can't seem to find the option to make the pages transparent so the image will be seen through pages. I haven't decided that I will use it that way or not, I just want to see how it would look like before I decide.

On Theme Designer I see a "Transparency" bar, but it doesn't seem to work, and I can't seem to find any other transparency option.

Any help will be appreciated.

Mgc26133 (talk) 19:25, June 16, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:20, June 19, 2015 (UTC)

Despicable Me Wikia

Hey Staff, 

The Despicable Me Wikia needs a lot of help. Could you make a new design for us (especially wallpaper)? The premier of Minions The Movie is coming up very soon, and we are far from being ready. Thanks for your help! ~AwesomeOrange89 20?cb=20150517134733

Hi AwesomeOrange89. Despicable Me Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:51, June 24, 2015 (UTC)

Wiki 24

At Wiki 24 we've spent a lot of time designing the visual desktop look and have icons, sidebars, tables, navigation templates etc. all set up. But, viewing on a mobile device looks really bad! We don't really want to change anything about the visuals of the desktop view, but I was wondering if you could provide any help on how to alter mobile viewing stuff? Many thanks!--Category:Acer4666 17:09, June 20, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:27, June 23, 2015 (UTC)

First class chefs wiki

Could u make me a wiki logo for my new wiki first class chefs wiki

File:Brand sprite3.png

just the logo not the people and below saying wiki

Hi, Leonvioletta. To be approved, the community must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:49, June 23, 2015 (UTC)

Best Friends Whenever Wiki

Thankyou for the wiki-wordmark and background but I need to ask one thing. To make me a Christmas themed banner. Please don't upload the picture when it is done. Save it as File:Wiki-wordmark2.png. The pictures below will be for the banner. The christmas tree has to go back while the Christmas santa hat goes on top of the logo. After that, write wiki and put the people on the right. Thanks! The links are below and make the wordmark transparent please!

[3] [4] [5] [6]

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:06, June 29, 2015 (UTC)

i need a logo for my wiki and it should be yellow

And I want to disable every wikia-contributor because they edit incorrectly. SunshineCutiePie 00:09, June 25, 2015 (UTC)

Redirecting Wikis

I am the admin of wbb.wikia.com , and I would like for it to automatically redirect to webarebears.wikia.com . I am requesting this because I think that it will be easier to type in wbb.wikia.com rather than the full name of webarebears.wikia.com, so thats why I am making the request. Thanks!

If you can, please respond to me through either my We Bare Bears Wiki message wall or my Community Central Wiki message wall . I prefer message walls because I get a notification when somebody responds. Thanks!

Looks like someone already did this for you. :) JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:09, June 29, 2015 (UTC)

Css

Just a small request, we want the white borders that appear on left and right to be removed, the blue sheet to be expanded over. Supposedly it is an error through .css. Here. Energy X 17:44, June 28, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Engery X. I fixed the problem and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:28, June 29, 2015 (UTC)

Star Fox Wiki

Hi, i'm the administrator of the Star Fox Wiki. I came here to ask you for help on the design of the wiki. Since the newest Star Fox game has been announced, there is bound for new interest for the series and people may come over to the wiki now after that announcement and I would want to help rebuild the community there. I sent a message to the other admin about contacting you guys and he said to do what is fit for the wiki as he will be absent for the next few weeks. I seen your work on other wikias and I am impressed and am also sorry if this will be a bit too much or so as I need help on this due to not being great at coding the main page and creating a new wordmark. I need help on fixing and redesigning the whole main page to be more organized. I would love to see if you guys can help design a better or so favicon to replace the current one for the wiki. A new wordmark such as the word logo of Star Fox Zero with the word wiki with it instead of Zero or whatever you guys see fit as long as it reads Star Fox Wiki. If you guys think the whole background and other design of wiki needs to change along with the changes of the wordmark and main page then please let me know about it. After the wiki changes with the new designs made by you guys, I will be able to make new templates and such that will organize the wiki more. I am sorry though if this seems a lot to ask and hope we can work something out to help the Star Fox Wiki and its community. Thanks. StarFox0(Star Fox Wikia)(talk) 21:16, June 28, 2015 (UTC)

Hi StarFox0. Arwingpedia is good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:09, June 29, 2015 (UTC)

Asphalt Wiki Help with WAM Display

Sorry for the disturbance, but I'm an admin of the Asphalt Wiki and I am unsure of how to proceed with this template. I really want to show the WAM Score of our Wiki on the front page, so I have recreated the table for the WAM Score as shown here. Unlike the one on Comics Hub, I would like to only display the Rank/Score of the Asphalt Wiki. Hence, I only put one line of space to be filled in the table.

I know I can just download the images and update the Template daily to match with the WAM Score display, but that would require lots of daily work. I have asked around and people told me that I should write a script to get the element from the WAM page so that it will update by itself. Unfortunately, I do not have the required skills to do that. I have searched online as well, and people have said that you cannot take elements from another page unless the host is the same due to the "same-origin policy". Since all the Wikis are hosted by Wikia, I believe it is possible to display a WAM Table that actually updates itself automatically along with the actual score?

I apologize for such a request, and this is all due to my lack of skills in computer programming.

Samhiuy (talk) 06:09, June 29, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Samhiuy. We currently do not have an embeddable WAM module, but I would encourage you to voice your desire for it by submitting the form at Special:Contact/general. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:19, July 7, 2015 (UTC)

Hey this page will be about goals in life and why u have them. For an example. One goal in life is to have faith because without faith you will go nowhere in life but to hell. But plz wait until I get get more of my sit set up. Plz like and help make my site a working progress. Thank you!Timothy Wilson91101 (talk) 16:13, June 30, 2015 (UTC)Timothy Wilson 

Brianbooru Wikia

hi need help with this wiki please thanks(sorry I pasted the wrong url earlier :^) )

http://brianbooru.wikia.com/wiki/BrianBooru_Wiki

Hi SmokedSausageFTW. To be approved for help, the community must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of this page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:23, July 7, 2015 (UTC)

Hypothetical Stars Wiki

Hi, I'd like you guys help me make my wiki look more attractive so i can get more editors because currently I have none active there.

Link to the wiki: http://hypothetical-stars.wikia.com/wiki/

Hypotheticalhypercaneeg0HypercaneTeen(talk)Hypotheticalhypercaneeg0 02:26, July 3, 2015 (UTC)

Hi HypercaneTeen. Hypothetical Stars Wiki meets the requirements, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:39, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Paul Blart: Mall Cop Wiki

Help a Blart in need. Please help Paul Blart Mall Cop wiki because it was ditched a year ago and I want to revive it.

If you're interested in reviving the community, I would recommend submitting an adoption request. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:39, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Legacy of Kain Wiki

Hi there guys,I'm wondering if I could get a little help with the main page of the Legacy of Kain Wiki. It looks fine on ordinary desktops etc, but on larger ones (desktop XL in the preview) the right column 'overspills' the page, with the text going off-screen and there is a large gap between it and the left column. Also, I have the "retrieved from x" message at the bottom of the page and can't work out where the missing code is to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.Baziel (talk) 01:01, July 8, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:45, July 15, 2015 (UTC)

BUNK'D Wiki

Hello. I want to request a wiki banner and a wiki background for me wiki. I am the founder and bureaucrat of the wiki. Believe that our wiki had met criteria.

Wiki Banner

I want to make the banner with a transparent photo of the logo on the left and the transparent picture of the main cast on the right. I want the transparent logo and the main cast picture shrunken and fitted.

Wiki Background

I want the background to be this camping background and a the main characters. For the characters, I want the pictures cropped to only their upper body, which the picture shows from head and toe. The characters' pictures also have to be backed with a white background. Also, I want their names on the bottom in the Gloria Hallelujah font. Here are the pictures:

NikkiSarah~The only way to have a friend is to be one~A loyal friend is a true friend. 03:07, July 10, 2015 (UTC)NikkiSarah

Hi NikkiSarah. BUNK'D Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:20, July 16, 2015 (UTC)

Austin Mahone Wiki

I already made a background and wordmark for the wikia. But I still don't like the layout on the homepage. I want that his new single, Dirty Work, to be noticed. Justine77 7You can't fly, unless you let yourself fall... 11:27, July 10, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Justine. Austin Mahone Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:56, July 17, 2015 (UTC)

The Lorien Legacies Wiki

Hey, guys, I could kinda use a little help here if you don't mind... The cover from the latest Lorien Legacies main series book, The Fate of Ten, has been (not-so) recently released! With this new picture surfaced, I had an idea for a new background: The first three book covers (I Am Number Four on top, The Power of Six in the middle, The Fall of Nine on the bottom) on the right of the page with the last three books (The Fall of Five on top, The Revenge of Seven in the middle, The Fate of Ten on the bottom) on the left. When it comes to background-making skills, I have pretty much next-to-none. So if you could do this for me I'd be sooooo grateful! AuraMaster07 (talk) 18:26, July 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hi AuraMaster07. The Lorien Legacies Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:37, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

The Boondocks Wiki

Hello. I think that all of my wiki's themes need an aesthetic makeover; favicon, wordmark logo, color scheme, background image, etc. And perhaps the navigation toolbar and main page could be redesigned as well. I want the whole site to look cool and new!--AHI-3000 22:27, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Uh by the way, how long does it usually take to get a response here?--AHI-3000 14:33, July 14, 2015 (UTC)
It varies. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
A week? More or less than that?--AHI-3000 16:50, July 14, 2015 (UTC)
1-2 weeks, depending on how busy Staff is. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Staff will reach out to you when they approve of the request. ~AwesomeOrange89 20?cb=20150517134733
I'm pretty sure that this wiki meets all the criteria listed, so I don't think it will be disapproved, right?--AHI-3000 16:27, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
99.9% chance of yes, it will be approved. ~AwesomeOrange89 20?cb=20150517134733
Sorry for the late response, but like Josephyr suspected, I've been very busy lately working on a high-priority project. The Boondocks Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:43, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

World War II Wiki

The World War II Wiki ever since its beginning has always had trouble attracting new editors, but now especially we have hit a low point with only 2-3 editors still working. I have followed all the guides, I've gone to reddit, I've gone to Twitter, I've gone to numerous WWII forums, and I've done as many things to improve our SEO as possible. That is why I am putting this request for help from the Community Dev team to help improve our SEO and the way our readers see us.  Fargo84  Talk  Contributions  World War II Wiki   18:42,7/14/2015 18:42, July 14, 2015 (UTC)

Hello Fargo. WWII Wiki looks great. Good job on the visual improvements! It sounds like you've made an effort to do everything we know of that can be done to maximize your SEO. For what it's worth, WWII Wiki is #3 (behind only Wikipedia) when I perform a Google search for "world war 2 wiki" and "WWII wiki". If you have further questions about SEO that are not covered on our help page, feel free to use Special:Contact. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:02, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

Descendants Wikia

Hi, I am working on a Descendants wiki, I will like you to help with the wordmark, background , and favicon.: . and for the favicon, I would just like the D in the apple from the logo. thank you :)

Wiki Background

For the background, I will like it if you could use this image in half

Descendantsbgrequest

Wordmark

For the wordmark, I would like this logo, with this picture in the bottom

Descendantsimage
Descendants Logo
Hi Sammydiego. To be approved, the community must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:03, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

Harry Potter Fanfic Wiki

here's a link

Would it be possible to get some technical help with templates and page design? Thanks It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live 19:20, July 18, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:32, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

The WaterFire Saga Wiki

Hi! Could you guys please help me attract people to my wiki and help me fix it up? So far, nobody else is on it and I need a little help. Thanks!

{{SUBST:User:Dukepearl/sig|14:56, 21/07/2015}} 14:56, July 21, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Dukepearl. To be approved for design or technical help, the community must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. For lots of tips and advice on attracting people to your community, see Help:Building a community. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:35, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

Girl Meets World Wiki

Hello! We over at the Girl Meets World Wiki would very much like to update our current design. Right now, we have pictures from season 1 which we would like to update to pictures from season 2.

For the banner, I was thinking the Girl Meets World logo on the left side and this picture of the cast on the right side. I only want the upper body part of the cast, please. Is it possible for you to make two pictures where one of them has the same background as in the cast picture and one where it's just transparent? Thanks!

For the background, I was thinking the background could be the same background as in the cast photo above? Can you also update the paper planes with these pictures of the characters. However, don't use their whole body in the paper plane. It would be perfect if it all just stayed the same, just with updated season 2 photos. Also, where it says "Riley," "Maya," "Lucas" etc. could you change that color from blue to the same red as in the background? Thanks!

This is completely off topic from the other stuff, but can you make a show poster for me? The background would be this and it would be similar to this poster. The girl on the left, boy on the right, logo at the top, slogan in the middle. (I only want the bodies of the person, not the background and the other stuff, please) Here is the picture of the girl and here (the guy in the middle) is the picture of the boy. The logo may be viewed here. The slogan would be

“If quick, I survive.
If not quick, I am lost.”

Thanks!

Last but not least, can you make an "ad" the same as this? Here is an example. On the left side, it can say NEW SEASON with the same font etc. Then, you can use the heads of this and this person. Then, the Ackerman Agent logo. Then, use the same font that you used for NEW SEASON and write COMING AUGUST 19 ON. Here it is supposed to say coming August 19 on Wiki Channel, but instead of writing Wiki Channel you can use the logo like in this picture. The background would be the same as the poster, this one. The border around would be the same color as the red in the Ackerman Agent logo.

Austin9393 00:59, July 26, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Austin. Girl Meets World Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 15:34, July 30, 2015 (UTC)

H&D Wiki Wallpaper

Hi. I need a background wallpaper for the Hidden & Dangerous Wiki. I'm currently using a wallpaper that is only 1024x768 px, and even when set on tile format, it just doesn't look right. So I'd like to request a better wallpaper for the wiki's background. Thanks.--MadMarek (talk) 11:53, July 27, 2015 (UTC)

Hi MadMarek. Hidden & Dangerous Wiki looks good so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:51, August 3, 2015 (UTC)

We Bare Bears Wiki

Hello since We Bare Bears in premiering this week we'd like it if you could add patroller and image controller positions, help us redesign our main page and templates, a chat photo like this and a new background. Thank you and I've posted a discussion regarding it here. ---Killer365

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:22, August 3, 2015 (UTC)

Natalie Blinston Wiki

Hi, I would like a better background for the wiki from Natalie's self-titled album (which is the purple and red one) http://natalie-blinston.wikia.com/wiki/Natalie_Blinston_Wiki

Many thanks!

UltraElectraHeARTPOP (talk) 15:01, July 31, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Clawdeen. Natalie Blinston Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:15, August 3, 2015 (UTC)

TTG Wiki

Hey. It's a new season of the series and I've always been kicking myself for the main page on my Wiki. You guys were nice enough to help with the background awhile back and that was lovely. The main page just needs a total revamp. I was hoping for something more organized and pleasant to look at. It's basically your guy's clay to do whatever you think. I have nothing strict in mind. I did a sandbox to get a feel for it but hopefully you can help when time allows. I also have a new character portal on my wish list. I don't like the current one. Thanks for the consideration. Ripto (talk) 16:40, August 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Ripto. Teen Titans Go! Wiki still looks go, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:32, August 6, 2015 (UTC)

Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki

Hello, I'm one of the admins of the Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki , and I'm coming here again to request the creation of a few backgrounds for the wiki. It would be greatly appreciated if these three images (1 ,2 ,3 ) could be converted into backgrounds in a style similar to the one we have now (like this one ), basically, a background where the middle is taken out. Thanks in advance to whoever approves and takes up this request, it is, as I've said before, much appreciated (BTW, I've been lazy with my sig stuff, so here's a link to my talk page on the community wiki and on the FTF ). {{SUBST:User:Zicoihno/autosig}}22:37:21 Mon

Zicoihno. Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:21, August 11, 2015 (UTC)

Dev Wiki

Hi, it's been brought up that Dev Wiki is somewhat stuck in the past. The current main page is a relic of the past dating from when Wikia used MediaWiki 1.16 (which was the latest version at the time!) so obviously it could use some updating. I realise that we don't fulfil all of the criteria, notably page categorisation, but a lot of those issues are down to the nature of Dev Wiki as a showcase for user scripts.

Essentially, we'd like a main page redesign which reflects what's actually going on at Dev Wiki:

• A resource for Wikia specific code, e.g. Nirvana. A lot of this is unfinished, but as Dev Wiki is linked from Wikia's GitHub it seems prudent to keep this available.
  • A showcase of user scripts. We have a couple of hub pages for these scripts, but it's be nice to list a few of the more popular ones if there's any way to detect that. Maybe do some sort of 'grep' on a database dump of Community Central looking for global.js imports?
  • A documentation resource for Lua and the home of global modules. Whilst the latter hasn't taken off that much yet, hopefully it will in the future.
  • The VolDev programme is documented there too, so maybe the code review parts of the current main page could evolve to be part of that?

Let me know what you guys think :) User:Cqm/Signature

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:08, August 14, 2015 (UTC)

Game Shakers Wikia

Wiki Background

For the Game Shakers Wiki, I would like to request a wiki-background. Please make the background have this image [7] as it's background and please use an IPad to place their picture and name overlapping the image. Here is the ipad:[8]. Below is the names and the pictures of the characters. Also add the font Arial below and use a black color for the font. Please position it just as the BUNK'D Wiki's wiki background. Thankyou so much!

Wiki Wordmark

Can you also please make a wiki-wordmark? The logo will be on the left and the characters will be on the right. Please make the logo bigger and transparent. Here is the link for the characters to place on the right[14] Can you please crop the characters and make sure they are fitted on the right? And here is the logo which is on the left. [15] Thankyou. Also make the wiki-word mark transparent. Thankyou!

SunshineCutiePie 09:21, August 11, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Andi Cruz. Game Shakers Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:19, August 14, 2015 (UTC)

Henry Danger wiki background and cursor

We have put a new design for our wiki, but are having issues with our new design. We used to have a red background, but Now changed it to what we have now. We have users saying that they can't see it or looks little blurry.

Design blogs

• test design for the wiki[[16]]

In the comments we have the several tests we went through be for uploading and one of our users issues with the new background.

• File to background [17]
  • Blog announcing Change [18]

We still would like to keep the theme the same concept. We want to do something with shows characters or a theme from the show. Our new Home page is going to have the colors of the shows logo as headings as well as the feature section. Characters we want to include Henry Hart/Kid Danger [19] Captain Man/Ray Manchester [20] Jasper Dunlop [21] Piper Hart [22] Charlotte [23]

Pics for characters

[24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29]

As for as the Cursor. I can get it working to some extent, but not working everywhere like on explorer or some other computers. Also when I go to click on a link it turns into the regular mouse. Any advice on this. [30].

We would also like to have a theme on the menu bar as well as some of the buttons like on the this wiki[31], but having ours blue and red like the shows logo. ThanksChecker Fred (talk) 14:52, August 12, 2015 (UTC) Since the disabling of the media wikia can we get one create for the Henry Danger twitter to link up to the homepage. Here is the twitter we want to link. [32]Checker Fred (talk) 15:05, August 15, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Checker Fred. Henry Danger Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:22, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

American Horror Story Wiki

Hey, team. In October, American Horror Story kicks off a new season, "Hotel". The theme is art deco, Los Angeles glamour. We're making incremental changes to our Main page and will have a logo contest for the new year, but we will need a great background skin. There's not a lot of key art to work with (two official posters so far), but I was hoping you could help out. Thanks! FishTank (wall/email) 04:19, August 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hi FishTank. American Horror Story Wiki looks great, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:47, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

Rhythm Thief Wiki

Hello! I'm an admin of the Rhythm Thief Wiki. I recently adopted the wiki, and currently only myself and the other admin are active. Both of us agreed to contact you. There's a ton of work to be done, so we'd really like to start attracting new contributors. It'd be really great if we could get some help creating a new background and improving the main page. Some help with CSS and infoboxes might be appreciated, too, if possible. I've spent some time reading through tutorials and such, but I'm still rather confused by it all. Thanks for any help you can give! Heroine of Time (talk) 08:51, August 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Heroine of Time. Rhythm Thief Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:31, August 19, 2015 (UTC)

Videospiel Zeitschriften Wiki

Hi, the tables in my Wiki would require (via CSS) an increase of the "fluid width" reserved for text/tables/images which by Wikia standard is only 704px out of the "absolute width" of 1066px.

Thanks in advance for your aid. Maniacfan (talk) 20:22, July 31, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Maniacfan. Even on Desktop XL, the widest breakpoint layout, the main part of the content area is 858 pixels wide, which is still too narrow to display the table without a scrollbar. The solution is to adjust the width of the table or use a different method of displaying the information. If you need more assistance, please use one of the forms at Special:Contact. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:32, August 3, 2015 (UTC)
Hi JoePlay, do you think Wikia would exceptionally allow me to enlarge via CSS the text-width by about 100-150px for my Wiki project? Maniacfan (talk) 04:50, August 5, 2015 (UTC)

Best Friends Whenever Wiki

Hello JoePlay. Users have been complaining about the wiki-background and I think that we should change it. Can you please put this background [33] and take the characters off. Use the background which is the first layer and is with the yellow and white stripes background. Also use the characters and position them as left, right and such. The characters' names are below and the pictures. Please put the character images on the photo frames in the last wiki-background. Also add text underneath the photo just like last time with the same font.

Characters

New Wiki-Wordmark

I then have to finish up by making a new wiki-word mark. Please use this image still [40] but please increase the size of the characters just like the Girl Meets World Wiki word mark. But instead of putting that set of characters, please remove them and use these characters instead and do not remove the yellow and white background because I want to keep it there for the word mark.[41]. Also make the wiki logo bigger just like the GMW Wiki. The wiki word mark must be transparent.

Can you also please make a banner with an announcment? Just like "Best Friends Whenever fan fest" at the top. Can you also add this picture at the left [42] and write the text (32px) in Bebas Font right. It would appear at the homepage so I want that to happen. SunshineCutiePie 23:26, August 15, 2015 (UTC)

Hi again, Andi Cruz. Best Friends Whenever Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:03, August 27, 2015 (UTC)

Melanie Martinez Wiki and FKA twigs Wiki

Hi I would like two different designs for both of these wikis, for the Melanie one  I would like a Cry Baby theme, also could you be able to change the logo to 'Melanie Martinez' in blue and a higher quality of the balloons? Could you also find a teardrop transparent for the favicon? For the FKA twigs Wiki I would like an MXLL155X theme with the album cover on the right part of the wiki and black on the left and a new faviocn with the wiki?

Thank you so much!

♥ The Other Woman is living her life alone♥ (talk) 08:53, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Clawdeen Ghoul. Both communities are still in good shape, so I added FKA twigs Wiki and Melanie Martinez Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:15, August 31, 2015 (UTC)

Zip Zip Wiki Request

Hello,

I have been working to provide a stable wiki for the recently-debuted Zip Zip children's TV series by GO-N Productions  and would like to know if you could add patroller and image controller positions to keep the articles in good condition (I've had issues with a recurring vandal from Vietnam within the past 6 days). Another Zip Zip Wiki request concerns the addition of a custom 404 page on the Zip Zip Wiki. Of course, I can't do it myself due to the recent shutdown of certain MediaWiki features. This is the template I would like added to the "MediaWiki:Noarticletext" page. 

The series certainly maintains a decent following (especially on its official Facebook page ) as it now broadcasts in 6 continents. This week, I took a milestone by surpassing the 50-page request eligibility requirement (67 articles as of now) and have provided in-depth articles for the current 52 episode installment, including episode information, character appearences, and even some title cards that have surfaced for select episodes (for the others, I created a "TBA" title card done in the style of the show's own versions). I hope something can be worked out soon and will be priviledged to have assistance from the Development Team.

Many thanks,

Boombox12 (talk) 02:24, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

Done and replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:31, August 31, 2015 (UTC)

Talia In the Kitchen Wiki

For the Talia In the Kitchen Wiki, I want a new wiki-background along with a new wiki-word mark. Here is the wiki background [43]. Please use the Talia In the Kitchen logo for the wiki word mark. I also want new headings for my homepage.

SunshineCutiePie 09:24, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

Astral Stairways Wikia

Excuse me, I am Toriyaki, admin of the Astral Stairways Wikia.
We want to make a filter table like this The Filter for Long Tables.
Would you mind helping us insert the code into the MediaWiki:Common.js page?
Thank you so much for your help!
Toriyaki (talk) 20:15, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

BUNK'D Wiki

Hey JoePlay, now that I have found a better wallpaper for the wiki background, I want to request a new background, wiki header, and a poster for BUNK'D. Also, I would like to make some changes to the heading template.

Wiki Background

Can you please use this background, but remove the characters. Please put the current background, without the wood patterned background and keep the characters on it. Now, can you put the image that I just linked and put the current characters on it. If it was confusing, feel free to ask me.

Wiki Header

I would want to request a wiki header for the wiki. I would like to use this image. and keep the background. Can I please have it long enough so it can reach the first level of the wiki navigation bar. Also, please keep the background so that it will match with the background I requested. Also, have the logo fit and on the left of the header.

Wiki Poster

I would like to have a poster similar to this. I would want to ave the poster on this image. I also want the word "WIKI" right next to the logo with the same font and a slightly smaller font size. Te size should be the same as the example I gave you.

Heading Template

Last but not least is the heading template. Could you have it as same font as the logo please? Thanks.

NikkiSarah~The only way to have a friend is to be one~A loyal friend is a true friend. 03:00, August 28, 2015 (UTC)NikkiSarah

Medaka Box Wiki

Hello, I am the admin of the Medaka Box Wiki. We've recently been making changes with the release of the new portable infoboxes, which has sort of snowballed into a general clean up/brush up of the wiki. We tried the Logo Creation Wiki, but it seems to have closed down, so we thought we'd try here. The Medaka Box Wiki currently meets all necessary guidelines.

Thank you,

--Whistle9 (Talk) 04:13, August 28, 2015 (UTC)

Hall of Heroes Wikia

I am the owner of http://hallofheroesmv.wikia.com (about a collection of books by me and others). The Wikia gets quite a few pages once each book is done, but we are in need of contributors. I hope you could help us with the design of the Portal/Home Page and the theme to attract them.

Jay 17:34, August 31, 2015 (UTC)