Community Central
Register
Community Central
Tag: sourceedit
Tag: sourceedit
Line 316: Line 316:

*[http://i.imgur.com/1KUr9N1.png The image of the theme designer that I mentioned]

*[http://i.imgur.com/1KUr9N1.png The image of the theme designer that I mentioned]

Any help would be greatly appreaciated and I will be very thankful! [[User:Dom4ntas666|Dom4ntas666]] ([[User talk:Dom4ntas666|talk]]) 11:52, May 30, 2015 (UTC)

Any help would be greatly appreaciated and I will be very thankful! [[User:Dom4ntas666|Dom4ntas666]] ([[User talk:Dom4ntas666|talk]]) 11:52, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
  +
:Heya! We'd love to help you, but unfortunately your wiki [[Community_Central:Community_Development_Team/Requests|needs a little work with its basic structure]] before we can help. '''You have 40 pages which need to be put into categories''', Once you get that issue resolved, please come back here, let us know, and we'll help you out! {{user:CzechOut/Sig}}{{User:CzechOut/TimeFormat}} 02:03: Thu 04 Jun 2015</span>
  +

==G.O.R.E.A.N==

==G.O.R.E.A.N==

Revision as of 02:03, 4 June 2015

Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

Approved for Help
Disney Channel Wiki
Ice Age Wiki

To request design and/or technical help from the Community Development Team, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of your community (with a link) plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices criteria.

Unknown help

Hi i need help thanksDiamondgames781 (talk) 15:29, March 27, 2015 (UTC)Springtrap

Heya Diamondgames781! We'd of course love to help, but we're going to need a little more information. What exactly did you need help with? Take a look at Project:Community Development Team/Requests for a list of the kinds of things we generally help with, and then get back to us with more details. Thanks! czechout    fly tardis 00:22: Sat 28 Mar 2015

Steven Universe wiki

I have a request from the Steven universe wiki to help fix some of the actual errors in the wiki Special CSS.Along with on wanting to simplifiy and reduce the coding amount that it actually takes for the whole wiki itself to function.I would also like to make the request on if it is possible for users that are members of the staff on the Steven universe wiki that they get to see there names in color along with them being able to see their own badges on there end.Due to them not being about to see there badges and names on there end of the wiki I ask for the help with this request.So sorry to trouble you but I've done everything up to my knowledge and tried to make the coding less messy as possible, but that induced a few errors into the coding along with the chat lagging less itself.But when certain coding is removed their is a gold after coloration on the front page where the dark blue is actually suppose to be so thank you I hope you can help us fix this issue.

P.S: Here is the actual link to the Special CSS: (http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CSS)

(http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Chat.css)

I along with Linked the media CSS we are having a bit of trouble coding that I honestly don't even know what it is really for.

Peridot The Techtition (talk) 22:43, March 29, 2015 (UTC)Peridot The TechtitionPeridot The Techtition (talk) 22:43, March 29, 2015 (UTC)Peridot The Techtition

Heya :) w:c:steven-universe is in compliance with the Community Development guidelines so of course we'll be glad to help! Joe and/or I will be helping you out further in a thread at w:c:steven-universe:Board:Wiki Updates. czechout    fly tardis 01:04: Tue 31 Mar 2015

iZombie Wiki

Hey a small favor. In the section gallery of these three pages on the tabs of the gallery (promotional, behindthscenes, cast etc) there is blue background and purple text i want u to change it into red background and white text for me plz thanks

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Season_One

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/The_Exterminator

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot

http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/Brother,_Can_You_Spare_A_Brain%3F

Acfau987 (talk) 17:34, March 31, 2015 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:21, March 31, 2015 (UTC)

Rolie Polie Olie and Handy Manny Wikia

Over a year ago, I became an admin to Rolie Polie Olie wikia and Handy Manny wikia, both wikias need work.

Pokemon forever!!! (talk) 22:45, April 3, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Grabbergirl. Please submit separate requests for the two communities, and on each request, describe the specific type of help you're wanting. Also, please provide a link to each community. Thanks. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:01, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

Shokugeki no Soma Wiki

Hi, I'm Pscj, the bureaucrat for the Shokugeki no Soma Wiki. In this page [1], there's a tabber that looks pretty plain because it's in default. So, how do I change it? And if it's possible, can you guys here change it to a more presentable one? Sometinhg, maroon in colour and the borders being semi-circular instead of rectagled.
Pscj 12:32, April 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Pscj. You can customize the appearance of tabber by following the directions on this page at Developers Wiki. You'll just want to replace the green background color (
  1. 014604) in the example code with a maroon color. You can easily generate HTML color values at http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:13, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

Serbian Star Wars Wiki

Hey, I'm admin of the wiki, but only technical (my powers are stopped for this wiki, I can't do anything). The second admin needs some help. Our wiki mostly need a main page, some templates (mainly infoboxes), better looking (logo, favicon, etc.) and some other things. For more information please contact Edenbeast666. -Æxıüm-đül'Ğ 20:18, April 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Quentum. I found a message wall thread between you and Edenbeast666, in which he became very frustrated. Please tell Edenbeast666 that if he wants to ask for design help, he'll need to submit a request here himself. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:31, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

Geisha World

hi my name is Zen shadow the Founder of Geisha World a wiki deducted to Japanese culture can you take a look at my site and see you what you can do to improve it you see I am trying to get more users.visters. AFFILIATES to my site. http://geishaworld.wikia.com --{{subst:Zen shadow}} 22:14, April 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Zen shadow. Since November 27, 2014, you've only made one edit at Geisha World Wiki (on March 10, 2015). If you want to request design help, you will need to be actively editing, and these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized, as well. If you're just interested in increasing traffic and editors, you can find lots of good tips and advice at Help:Building a community. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:40, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

FKA twigs Wiki!

Hi, for the FKA twigs Wiki, I would just like a new background (still with the album cover on just different styles) and a transparent favicon, the same favicon just the transparent one, thank you so much! http://fka-twigs.wikia.com/wiki/FKA_Twigs_Wiki

UltraElectraHeARTPOP (talk) 21:09, April 7, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Clawdeen Ghoul. FKA twigs Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:51, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

Babykittens Wiki

I need to get more users on Babykittens Wiki can you help me out http://babykittens.wikia.com/wiki/Babykittens_Wiki

I need to get more users on Babykittens Wiki http://babykittens.wikia.com/wiki/Babykittens_Wiki can you help me out i dont lnow how to make Add cool skins and logos to it im kinda new to it. TylerLovesJen (talk) 03:51, April 10, 2015 (UTC)

Hello and Welcome to BabyKittens Wiki here you will Find the Most Cute Kittens that will make you Cry your eyes Out Come Make Storys read Other Storys Enjoy The Stie The Founder TylerLovesJen http://babykittens.wikia.com/wiki/Home (TylerLovesJen (talk) 05:39, April 10, 2015 (UTC))

Hi TylerLovesJen. You can find lots of helpful tips and advice on attracting editors at Help:Building a community. For instructions and tips on how to add a custom skin and logo, check out Help:Theme designer. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:49, April 10, 2015 (UTC)

Steven Universe Roleplay Wiki

Hey! :D

On my wiki, I've been trying to import nunito font. But whenever I add it to the CSS, I get this:

"@import isn't allowed here"

So...can you show me how to correctly code it? It would help a lot. Sticks the Badger (talk) 02:00, April 11, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Sticks the Badger. The line of CSS that you used is correct, and the Nunito font is working properly. If you didn't see it working right after adding the CSS, it was probably due to cache needing to update. If you experience any more trouble, use the form at Special:Contact to get a faster response. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 15:50, April 13, 2015 (UTC)

LEGO Marvel and DC Superheroes Wiki!

Hello! First off I'd like to thank you all for the initiative you take to help communities it is very kind and effective.

With that in mind, I was hoping some of you could help me out with my wiki (legomarveldc.wikia.com). The size of the wiki is relatively large (for the topic at least) with 296 pages but the community is rather small with only two active contributors :(

I'd like to attract more people toward my wiki. I have tried advertising and only a few people come but generally do not stay active. Anyways I'd really appreciate if you guys will help out.

Once again here's the link: legomarveldc.wikia.com

Rapmilo (talk) 23:26, April 16, 2015 (UTC)Rapmilo

Hi Rapmilo. We've compiled plenty of tips and advice for attracting editors at Help:Building a community. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend applying for a spotlight. Good luck! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:12, April 17, 2015 (UTC)

My Wikia Needs Help

I have created a wiki called Pizap Wikia and it needs help.

Cocacola
User Page | Message Wall
This is big brother, I will get back to you in good time.

To be approved for design help, the community must meet the best practices criteria linked at the top of the page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:13, April 17, 2015 (UTC)

Avril Lavigne Wiki!

Hi! I have just sorted out all the uncategorized pages. I would just like the wiki tio look like Avril Lavigne's new single 'Fly'

Thanks!

UltraElectraHeARTPOP (talk) 09:46, April 19, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Clawdeen Ghoul. Avril Lavigne Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:30, April 21, 2015 (UTC)

hi ai am the fonder of http://fnaf-fan-base.wikia.com and it is soo bad we cant even get past 5 peps on at once soo help!

Make It Pop Wiki

Hi, I would like to request a new wiki banner. The current one is very unclear and outdated with only the main girls. Admins and other users discussed about the topic here. I believe that our wiki meets all the best practices. I want our banner with this image shrunken down and put to the left, while using this image on the right and fitted. Sorry if that was a little unclear. The banner doesn't have to be exactly as I wanted but if you could, great!

NikkiSarah~The only way to have a friend is to be one~A loyal friend is a true friend. 14:38, April 24, 2015 (UTC)NikkiSarah

Hi NikkiSarah. Make It Pop Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:38, April 28, 2015 (UTC)

Noob Admin needs guidance

Hello,

The NLA Frontier Net is my first shot at starting and devloping my own Wikia. I've heard about the Admin Mentor Program and would love to get help from either FoodbandltSpongebob456, or whoever to help since I am such a noob. I am aware, however, that  the program has been suspended. Till then, I will watch the videos at Wikia Univerisity when the opportuinty arrises for me to do so. (Unfortunately, I DO have a life offline despite my best efforts)

Thanks,

NAStrahl (talk) 17:43, April 29, 2015 (UTC)

Hi NAStrahl. Congrats on being a new founder! The Wikia University videos are great for learning the basics that you'll need to know. I would also recommend reading Help:Building a community, as well as browsing the forums here at Community Central to find answers to questions you may have, and to ask for help about specific things. Good luck! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:14, April 29, 2015 (UTC)

Orphan Black Wiki.

Hi Ii'm Selena and I am one of the admins at the Orphan Black Wiki (click on the link so it can take you to it) and I am submitting this request cause I would appreciate the help very much to make the wiki look more "wow". So in the show there two sets of clones the Castor (males) and the Leda(females) clones. I was wondering if you could have them each on one side of the wiki(castors on one side and leda on the other) Using  and maybe on a background or color scheme similar to the opening credits intro.The wikia icon could then be a piece of DNA and I'm thinking of broken mirror concept with strands of DNA connecting each individual clone. If not, then something like the the last pic in the slider  with all the clones like that.

Orphan_Black_Theme_Song

Orphan Black Theme Song

Fearless Diva 10:15, May 6, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Fearless Diva. Orphan Black Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:10, May 6, 2015 (UTC)

Fearlessdivaproductions Wiki

Hi, my name is Selena and the reason I am sending you this message is to see if you can give me a hand with the banner for my wiki  and maybe an alternate background for the wiki as well. But primarily a banner for the wiki. Said banner would include  all the "main characters" in it which you would know are based if you scroll down to it. The series is titled Inferno so fire themed would be prefered. Thanks a bunch.Fearless Diva 10:22, May 6, 2015 (UTC)

Hi. Fearless Diva Productions Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:14, May 6, 2015 (UTC)

Anne of Green Gables Wiki

I am writing on behalf of Anne of Green Gables Wiki to ask for some technical and design help. There are two active admins (the other is LilyLacreag); we have agreed, in an email conversation, to ask for help from the development team. Here's a rough guide to the things we would like help with:

1. Main page and theme redesign (including background); may or may not include wordmark
  2. Redesigned/updated infoboxes, similar to the ones used on the HP wiki or Firefly wiki

SusannahWithAnHleave a message 13:53, May 6, 2015 (UTC)

Hi User:SusannahWithAnH. Anne of Green Gables Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:26, May 8, 2015 (UTC)

Moxie Teenz wiki

The site is: http://mtdolls.wikia.com/wiki/Moxie_teenz_Wiki

There is one admin for this site and it is me ( LivdollsinAfrica (talk) 11:27, May 8, 2015 (UTC) ). I have made active edits within the last 7 days.  There are at least 50 pages. Less than 6 pages have a size smaller than 200 bytes.  All pages are categorised.  There is no discussion regarding choosing another admin or any unpleasantness.

The signed welcome tool is used.

There is no offensive language or inappropriate images.

Items required:

1)“Moxie Teenz wiki” picture – to match the packaging (in yellow, pink and white) (the one to the left of the navigation bar);

2) Background/skin – to match the packaging, colour to be the pink colour on the packaging. While I state a pink colour is desired – the site does not wish to have the Barbie Pink colour scheme – in fact if we could get away from pink & reds – it would be a welcome change;

3) Picture behind the navigation toolbar – the http://bratzfan.wikia.com/wiki/Bratz_Wiki has this;

4) The colour of the navigation bar could remain red but it could also change to a bright blue (depending on the other colours selected);

5) Flavicon – anything – perhaps a tiny teddy bear (only animal used for this doll line) or letters MT in dark yellow.

http://www.amyswrites.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/moxie-teenz-arizona.jpg has a screenshot of what I believe is the website that is no longer valid.  Note the four girl dolls are pictured and each has her own script in a pale cyan blue colour.

Any help would be gratefully received - the site needs a designer or graphic artist touch!  It would be appreciated if the M and T of Moxie Teenz could be capitals - but its not set in stone 8-)

LivdollsinAfrica (talk) 11:27, May 8, 2015 (UTC)

Hi LivdollsinAfrica. Moxie Teenz Wiki meets the best practices criteria, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:41, May 12, 2015 (UTC)

The Lion King Fanon Wiki

Hey there, it's NewMarioFan65, our wiki need a new logo since it is two years old. Can you make a new one? Here is the link to our wiki: [2] (NewMarioFan65 (talk) 02:30, May 11, 2015 (UTC))

Hi NewMarioFan65. To be approved, please categorize these uncategorized pages. Once that's been done, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add The Lion King Fanon Wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:12, May 15, 2015 (UTC)

Done. Add the wiki to the list (NewMarioFan65 (talk) 17:16, May 16, 2015 (UTC))

Thanks for dealing with that so quickly. I've added The Lion King Fanon Wiki to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:25, May 18, 2015 (UTC)

Help adding a theme

I'm having trouble adding a theme I made to my wiki. It just doesn't fit right. I'd appreciate if any experienced person could do it instead :) The theme URL is: http://i.imgur.com/8TQ7t8-I.jpg (remove the dash) The wikia URL is: http://thebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/The_Breaker_Wiki

Cheers! User:Unnamed Airbender (talk) 21:36, May 13, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Unnamed Airbender. The background image that I'm seeing looks good to me, but if you're still having an issue, feel free to contact me on my message wall. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:17, May 15, 2015 (UTC)

Redwall Wiki

Hi Team - JoePlay assisted Redwall previously with image work. Looking to revamp the main page background imagery and some CSS stuff. Shoot me an email when available. Cheers. -- LordTBT Talk! 23:31, May 14, 2015 (UTC)

Hi LordTBT. Redwall Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:14, May 22, 2015 (UTC)

RPWiki

I'd like to request some second opinions and ideas on the design of RPWiki. I think it overall looks good, though I was curious about ways to make the main page a bit more visual.

Also, this kind of page might require more image as well: c:rp:Role Play Wiki:Guidelines, c:rp:Role Play Wiki:About. Just to make it a bit happier and less boring to read. But I'm not entirely sure what kind of images? I usually look in the database of creative commons images for ones that I can use freely (with or without editing - GIMP is my friend).

Regarding my infoboxes, such as c:rp:Template:Ibx location, I'm stuck with trying to get rid of placeholders (which I can't because of sometimes leaving parameters empty or something).

For the rest I was wondering if there were any suggestions about the overall look of the wiki, or ideas to improve the general design, structure or templating.

I hope this makes sense! Feel free to ask any more questions :)
YATTA ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ ☆ 2015年05月17日、01:15:31 

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:06, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

Disney Channel Wiki

Hello! This is Tatertat here! I'm the head and now only admin on the Disney Channel Wikia. Im in need of three things...

1. Our infoboxes (especially the show ones) are screwing up some of the pages...I believe there is something up with the codes within them but I cant seem to find anything.
  2. Disney Channel Summer is coming up and I would really appearicate the help of making a new background for the summer. The kickoff is officially next week and I have an idea to use, but it may be change due to the fact I don't know what the theme is yet.
  3. I want to do a award show type thing on the wikia and import outside polls but I don't know how if someone could either do it for me or teach me would be great.

I believe that the wikia is all up to standards and I thank you guys in advance for the help.

Tatertat (talk) 19:45, May 17, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Tatertat. Disney Channel Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:10, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

Ice Age Wiki

Hello, I am the currently more active admin on the wiki and would like to request help. I would like to update the design of the wiki for the upcoming new movie next year and thinking that a spotlight when the time is right would also help. First of all i'm not sure what's up with short pages as only 24 are actually in danger of the limit plus a few of those are only slightly under the limit. Not sure what's going on here, there are articles over 1,000 bytes in there which is like every article. I set the limit to 5000 for this reason.

The following is what is requested:

• favicon: I'm not so sure the icon is the best option. I did recently find a higher quality image that can be used but again not sure its effective. Improving the quality to image would be appreciated - the bottom has a fringe of pixels could you smooth that over?
  • logo: "Ice Age Wiki" in an ice block font
  • background: the other admin is having difficulty in getting an ice age theme up correctly, similar to glaciers (ice valley)
    • having main or notable characters would be great
    • a theme combining all current films would be great: icy tundra, melting vally, dinosaur world/jungle, tropical island
  • infobox: current one is css heavy and isn't user friendly in terms of changing stuff. I want to make it more user friendly so here is what is wanted in terms of changes
    • replace the current row for "scales/fur" with all possibilities (feathers, scales, fur etc)
    • default hide all blank rows
    • add something to link to gallery pages
    • theme of ice/glacier
  • could we get a better navigation bar, say ice themed?
  • Would it be possible to get all the film's and short's logos photoshopped out of the posters? I am planning on setting up a slider, which I can do but need those images.
    • If you could also remove the backgrounds to the stock image of main and notable characters that would be much appreciated. There should be images on the wiki, not sure if the quality is good enough.
    • I am creating a slider to be more interactive with viewers similar to Avatar - last airbender wiki.

Any ideas or improvements to the above requests would be appreciated. I just had a chat finally with the other admin who is now on board with this request as noted below - Nerfmaster8 (talk) 06:57, May 28, 2015 (UTC)

As the other admin who's been MIA lately and coming back now, I also emphatically request a better background for the site. It's a little bland, and the background I initially developed just doesn't seem to cut it anymore.--Macrauchenia (talk) 05:28, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hi Nerfmaster8. Ice Age Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:23, May 29, 2015 (UTC)

Random Show Wiki

Hello, I am currently the founder of the Random Show WikiI have had this wiki for awhile, and I really want advice for how to make it better, how to get a bigger community, and admin advice. I have made over 300 edits in the past 3 days to my own wiki. So I'm dedicated. I do realize that you might find my wiki not a big deal or unimportant, but it's important to me. Hope you guys reply to me!

Requests :

• Templates: Just look around and try and fix anything that looks wierd or broken.
  • Mainpage: Can you try and make it flow better?
  • Wiki Navigation: Can you make this flow a lot better?
  • Can you also just have a look around and see if you like how I am making the pages flow.

Any additional help is MUCH appreciated. 

SnakeIzzySnake Hannahfhgfghrg Talk SnakeIzzySnake 01:39, May 29, 2015 (UTC)

Don't for a moment think that Wikia isn't interested in your wiki! Of course we want to help! I've checked your wiki against our best practices criteria, and you're off to a great start! You have a couple of pages that could be in categories that aren't, but it's hard to tell whether they're real pages or test pages. So I'm gonna say that's fine. Also, for some reason, your welcome tool isn't working, but it seems to be set up properly, so if it's broken, there's likely nothing you could do about it. The only real problem with your request is that it's pretty vague. So i've stared a thread on your wiki where we can talk about it further. Hope to see you there! czechout    fly tardis 01:54: Thu 04 Jun 2015

Cry of Fear wiki (background music)

Hello, I'm the creator of the Cry of Fear wiki. I'd like to know if it's possible to add a background music for the main page of the wiki. If I'm correct, the Resident Evil wiki has this feature and I'd like to use it as well for the Cry of Fear wiki.

Hopefully I can get a positive answer. I didn't provided the background song to use as I'll wait for a reply to provide it.

Best regards, Coprus Grindor (talk) 09:01, May 30, 2015 (UTC)

It's not recommended to have background music on wikia especially on a main page. However, if you really want to, follow these instructions. Lelouch Di Britannia Talk Page 10:16, May 30, 2015 (UTC)

While it may at first seem like a cool design idea to include a multimedia splash of music, autoplaying music has a number of problems that make it difficult for us here on the ComDev team to recommend. Amongst its multitude of sins: it can really screw up screen readers for the blind, which, yanno, ain't cool. Here's a good conscise article which offers solid advice about why you should avoid using it. For those reasons, and even a a few not mentioned in that article, we unfortunately won't be able to honour your request. Thanks for taking the time to make a request here, however, and rest assured that we'll try to help you out with your future design queries! czechout    fly tardis 01:26: Thu 04 Jun 2015

Corpse Party Fanon Wiki Help

Hello, I'm Dom, and since the recent changes to the wikia layout it seems that some of the features in the CSS code doesn't work, mainly the backround (which DOES appear while looking into the wiki through theme designer, I'll show what I mean below), and WikiaRail customisation, both of which were the editions to the wiki I loved. As I am the main admin of the said wikia, it is my job to fix it, but I'm at the loss on how I should fix it, so I'm going to ask for help. 

Any help would be greatly appreaciated and I will be very thankful! Dom4ntas666 (talk) 11:52, May 30, 2015 (UTC)

Heya! We'd love to help you, but unfortunately your wiki needs a little work with its basic structure before we can help. You have 40 pages which need to be put into categories, Once you get that issue resolved, please come back here, let us know, and we'll help you out! czechout    fly tardis 02:03: Thu 04 Jun 2015

G.O.R.E.A.N

Hi, my name is Tarloor. I am Admin of the G.O.R.E.A.N. http://gorean-online-dictionary.wikia.com/ I begun the work in march and it became a hard working process. But I think the fans  of John Norman and the Gorean Saga, will appreciate this work. Though english is not my native language, I try to do my very best to make a good and fortunate WIKI of the G.O.R.E.A.N. 

But i need indeed help of the community, fans and people who understand more of the opportunities of this WIKIA. That´s why i request for help and support. Thank you very much.

Tarloor (talk) 13:58, June 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hi, my name is Tarloor. I am Admin of the G.O.R.E.A.N. http://gorean-online-dictionary.wikia.com/ I begun the work in march and it became a hard working process. But I think the fans  of John Norman and the Gorean Saga, will appreciate this work. Though english is not my native language, I try to do my very best to make a good and fortunate WIKI of the G.O.R.E.A.N. 

But i need indeed help of the community, fans and people who understand more of the opportunities of this WIKIA. That´s why i request for help and support. Thank you very much.

Tarloor (talk) 13:59, June 2, 2015 (UTC)