Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 406: Line 406:

:Hi Kacj. I would be more than happy to help the recently merged TES Wiki, but before I can approve it, there are about 75 [http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:UncategorizedPages uncategorized pages] (not counting the merged OblivioWiki pages) that need to be added to one or more appropriate categories so that the wiki meets the [[Community Central:Content Team/Requests|best practices]] criteria. Once that has been dealt with, please reply here to let me know. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb33036/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 22:16, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi Kacj. I would be more than happy to help the recently merged TES Wiki, but before I can approve it, there are about 75 [http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:UncategorizedPages uncategorized pages] (not counting the merged OblivioWiki pages) that need to be added to one or more appropriate categories so that the wiki meets the [[Community Central:Content Team/Requests|best practices]] criteria. Once that has been dealt with, please reply here to let me know. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb33036/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 22:16, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
==Mario Party 8 Wiki.==
  +
My Wiki could use some help on stuff like Better home and other stuff. [http://mariopartyeight.wikia.com/?redirect=no Mario Party Eight Wik]i. I created that Wiki.

Revision as of 10:02, 23 August 2011

Approved for Help
DarksporeWiki (8/22)

To request Content Team help with your wiki, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

Archive 1 · Archive 2

Save the World Wiki

Hi, it's Abab9. I have devoted my LIFE to saving earth. And my Wiki only has one person working with it: me. There is a play, a contest, and I will post so much more, but I really can't unless more people join. I think the more aware, the more years our beloved home will survive. I'm desparate for help. Also, I'd appreciate the help of making my Wiki BEAUTIFUL!

I've done everything that was required. The wiki underwent a major makeover, and the watermark and wallpaper were left iffy. Please help. Thank you! 202.92.128.26, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

P.S. Our home page needs help too.

Hi Ian. Indeed you have been busy doing great work on the Survivor Wiki. I have added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. By the way, it appears that you forgot to login, but I know it's you, so no worries. :) JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:18, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

Reptiles Wiki

I am the founder of Reptiles Wiki, a wiki that needs more users. It fits all the requirements, and the main page is great the way it is so please don't change it even if it doesn't get this request. I would like it to have more editors, so please approve it. Click on the link I provided you with to see it, don't type it in. I don't want it confused with the other Reptiles Wiki. The master of reptiles.Reply to me if you dare. 21:37, July 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Komodo cobra. The wiki is in good shape, so I just added Reptiles Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:44, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
this wiki currently has fewer articles that the requested one, but at least their admin won't leave after it's spotlighted.
DolphanaticTalkContributions - 02:44,7/29/2011

Ranma Wiki

I am the current admin of the Ranma Wiki. The wiki fits all of the requirements. I am a bit useless when it comes to this sort of thing (logos, skins and making the front page look good etc) so any help would be greatly welcomed. Thank you. --Trivi-AM (talk) 10:23, July 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Trivi. The wiki is generally in good shape, so I have added Ranma Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:56, July 5, 2011 (UTC)

Wiksteria Lane

Hi. I'm one of the admins from Wiksteria Lane, the Desperate Housewives Wiki. The wiki meets all the requirements. We're interested in changing the look of our main page. Thanks! --UFO Editor 17:29, July 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi UFO Editor. The wiki is in good shape, so I've added Desparate Housewives Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:44, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Happy Wheels Wiki

Hello, I'm Mystic and I'm not signed in, but promote our wiki. It meets ALL requirements. PLZ!

99.41.243.150 00:46, July 8, 2011 (UTC)Mystic (MysticSG

Club Penguin Wiki

Hey Content Team! I'm ShrimpPin, an Administrator on the Club Penguin Wikia (which can be found here: [1]) and I need help. On our wiki, all of the Admins' names are supposed to be in dark green. The newer Admins, like me and a few friends, do not have their names in green. We edited the .CSS accordingly but nothing has changed. Please help!

ShrimpPin Talk to the Shrimp...File:RookieHawaiianShirt.PNG 18:21, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Fixed! JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:39, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Battlefront wikia

I requesting a total skin redesign, that incorporates the battlefront look. I would like it to be "starwarsd" Please help. Um The skin I would like it to be a star Wars Battlefront II background with an opacity image that you can see through, but not entirely.

Admin: Chance.purvis

Hi Chance. The Battlefont Wiki currently has 275 uncategorized pages. In order to meet the best practices criteria, you'll need to categorize those pages. Once you have taken care of that, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to help give the wiki a new look. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:41, July 8, 2011 (UTC)

Stravaganza Wiki

I am the admin for the Stravaganza wiki, and I would like a cool looking title for my wiki along with banners for the home page (they are ones already there, but I would like better looking ones) and whatever else to make it look better! Thank you. Pack Alpha of Europe 15:04, July 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Pack Alpha. The wiki meets the criteria, so I have added Stravaganza Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:48, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

My Family Wiki

Hi, I'm one of the adminstrators of the My Family Wiki and I would like you to help make the site more appealing and much more sophisticated. Please could you consider this.

Ryan0ry 19:34, July 10, 2011 (UTC)

P.S: Do you think you could place a backdrop image behind the main info.

I have categorised the pages.

Ryan0ry 15:03, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Ryan0ry. The wiki is in pretty good shape, but there are some uncategorized pages (28 at the moment). To meet the best practices critieria, please take a few minutes and add each of those pages to an appropriate category. Once you've taken care of that, leave a reply here to let me know that it's been done. Thanks. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:18, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Children Of The Lamp Wiki

Hi,

Hello. I am Nilem12, an active admin on Children Of The Lamp Wiki. Can you please help me by changing the background and the Logo on are wiki.

Thanks,

Nilem12Talk 01:52, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Nilem. The wiki looks good, so I've added Children of the Lamp Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:27, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you so much for your help and I look forward to work with you soon.
Thanks,
Nilem12Talk 23:31, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki

I think we deserve the spotlight. We have lots of content and plenty of fun each day, but if we could have an ad, we would have more users, which we need the most. -- Go Sweden! 12:14, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

I believe you are looking for the spotlight request page. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:55, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Battle Angel Alita Wiki

Hello,

The wiki meets all of the requested criteria. However it could use some more help, as right now it's pretty much an army of one, me. I have some ideas for the front page in particular, but am open to other suggestions that would not just increase traffic, but also attract editors who will stick around. Thanks! BrokenSphere (Talk) 21:41, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi BrokenSphere. The wiki is in great shape, so I've added Battle Angel Alita Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:03, July 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I'm Annawantimes, the only Bureaucrat and 1 of 3 administrators on my wiki- The Avatar Legend of Korra Wiki. We are currently in the works of a huge construction project (completing all of the Avatar: The Last Airbender content.) We really would like some help with adding some flare to the main page. We really would like your help with adding a Character Portal, but we will take any suggestions you may have. Thank you, and believe me, your help will be dearly appreciated. Annawantimes 00:06, July 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Annawantimes. In order for Avatar/Legend of Korra Wiki to meet the best practices criteria, you'll need to add these uncategorized pages into one or more appropriate categories, as well as adding content to many of these "stubs" (short pages). Currently more than 100 articles have less than 200 bytes. The best practices calls for no more than 1/5 of total articles being stubs, which for your wiki is about 55. Once these two things have been taken care, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to help improve the look of the wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:55, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for the suggestions, but I did some reasearch and found a way to improve the look of the wiki by myself. I created a character portal, you can check it out on the main page of my wiki- http://www.avatarlegendofkorra.wikia.com/
Thanks, Annawantimes 23:15, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
Looks good. Well done! :) JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:05, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, I still will add to the stubs and categorize the pages, thanks for the advice Annawantimes 19:17, July 20, 2011 (UTC)

John's adventures Wiki

Hello its me I have something to say I was editing Badges and when i clicked Create this track it says it does'nt exsist.Please help!

JA86att013 00:40, July 13, 2011 (UTC)Ja86att013JA86att013 00:40, July 13, 2011 (UTC)

Bakugan Roleplay Wiki

Hi i am the co creator of Bakugan Roleplay Wiki I thought of the wiki and it was created by my partner Recgameboy. I would like it to have more color to it can you please helpUser:MinxelfinforeverI Love Boulderon|User talk:Minxelfinforeve 19:43, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Minxelfinforever. The wiki is in pretty good shape, so I've added Bakugan Roleplay Wiki to the approved list. There are a few uncategorized pages (about 25), which I'll ask you to take care of when I follow up with you on your wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:33, July 18, 2011 (UTC)

Scream Fanon

Hi. I am the creator of the Scream Fanon wikia. I am not that good at making main pages look good. I would love a fixer-upperer so it can look great! Please help and thanks!Hello, my name is Donny TrumpI make a billion every time I take a dump Soo.... yeah! 11:18, July 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Izzy. The wiki has a large percentage of uncategorized pages (44 at the moment). In order to meet the best practices criteria, you'll need to add those pages to an appropriate category. Once that has been taken care of, please post a reply here, and I'll add Scream Fanon Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:53, July 18, 2011 (UTC)

Roswell Wiki

Could you please help the roswell wiki. I tried to make a wordmark but it doesn't look right. i can't make a background and the main page is just a un-finished conversion of the charmed wiki's. Could you please help:

roswell.wikia.com

{{SUBST:PrueForever Sig}} 17:09, July 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi PrueForever. The wiki is in pretty good shape, so I've added Roswell Wiki to the approved list. There are a few uncategorized pages (only 19), which I'll ask you to take care of when I follow up with you on your wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:57, July 18, 2011 (UTC)

forgot one character pyro u can start the contruction on bakugan roleplay wiki now THANK YOU User:MinxelfinforeverI Love Boulderon|User talk:Minxelfinforeve 22:15, July 21, 2011 (UTC)

Beyblade Wiki

Hello I am EdBoy3 an admin of Beyblade Wiki. I would like to get a Content Team request. At Beyblade Wiki I want the search bar to be round, have the color of the background translucent so the background image can slighly appear and the clicking sound that happens when the mouse hovers over a file or when searching. Look at Family Guy Wiki for what I mean. I hope you can accept my request and take care. :) User talk:EdBoy3

Yeah, I'm from Beyblade Wiki too. Trellar said we'd be perfect candidates for this as there's a few things we aren't capable of doing but really want to. Ed has some good ideas that would make our wiki look and actually BE better. We're completely up for it and will be as obedient as possible! Feel free to contact us at either my Talk page or Ed's talk page. We'd be very grateful. Thank you :D Manaphy12342 00:35, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

We would also like to have that clock feature that appears at the top of the Wiki Activity/Recent Changes button and allow more options to put in the wiki navigation, look at Fairly Odd Parents Wiki to see what I mean and we want that long grey line that appears at the top of a page to appear darker just like on Spongebob Wiki. We also want the auto-refresh button to appear on the Wiki Activity and the ability for users to use their facebook account to post comments on Blog Posts just like on Avatar Wiki. User talk:EdBoy3

Done. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:16, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Christopher Nolan Wiki

Hey, I was wondering if you could help out with this wiki. Just hit 50 pages, but I only set it up on wednesday so there will definitely be more by the time you get to it. I think it satisfies all the criteria - I was just looking for some assistance with main page, increasing google ranking, and helping users navigate. Perhaps some tweaking of the skin/theme too, Many thanks. The link is: http://chrisnolan.wikia.com/wiki/Christopher_Nolan_Wiki --Acer4666 22:38, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Acer. The wiki meets the criteria, so I've added Christopher Nolan Wiki to the approved list and will up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:41, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

SonicPedia

Hello, I would love for my wikia to get more members and views, thanks for the help :) SonicUltimateFan 20:29, July 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi SonicUltimateFan. The wiki is in good shape, so I've added Sonicpedia to the approved list and will up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:42, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the help Joe. I really appreciate it dude! Could I ask for another favor? Could you make a logo and banner for my wikia? SonicUltimateFan 23:48, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Eden Eternal Wiki

Ok, well this sucks. I had a very descriptive thing of what we want, and chrome decided to bite me- *tantrum!*. Anyway, (I don't get my ice cream because of that tantrum, mommy is so mean)-all jokes aside, this is for the Eden Eternal Wiki. Here's the jist of it: we didn't decide on any major specifications, but we want the wiki to look good. (don't worry, I made sure we're qualified). I've decided on some minor specifications just to give you (people sounds rude, and guys sounds to masculine)...the content team some material to work with, that my fellow admins (newly appointed by me) have agreed with me on in the past. Hopefully later we may be able to change some of these specifications to allow for new ideas from my fellow sysops. Ok, onto the content stuff: some assistance with main page, increasing google ranking, and helping users navigate (last part basically goes with main page) is our basic "wants". For the main page, a blue (to go with the background) bubbly like table that contains all the page links on our current main page would be very helpeful, using whatever setup style you see fit. A custom Eden Eternal logo (based off of this), and a full sized background such as used on Pandora Hearts Wiki based on this, with that same scroll feature would be epic if it could be done. Can't specify on google, other than I'd like to beat the official wiki =P. Like I said before for the navigating part is basically the main page, unless the team (hah, I found something that fits other than "guys" and "people") can do something else relating to navigation I'm not aware of.

Ok that sums it up. Sorry this was so long, but thanks for reading it all, and for all the work this team does! Liosrakia 00:37, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Liosrakia. The wiki is in good shape, so I've added Eden Eternal Wiki to the approved list and will up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 01:42, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome. I look forward to it!Liosrakia 02:25, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Ace Combat Wiki/Acepedia

Hello, I would like to request the Content Team to add Ace Combat Wiki/Acepedia to the site queue. With Ace Combat: Assault Horizon coming in October, a redesign of our site would be greatly appreciated. The site has been with an old, feature-less background since 2008/9, and I would like the site to be more modern; more visually appealing. As well, I think my site qualifies in all aspects for the queue. If you can reply, I'll send you some AC-themed images for you to work with. Thank you, ProtoStealth 06:45, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Protostealth. The wiki is good shape, so I added Acepedia to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:32, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Rigby Death

Wallpaper for 95.9 la la la la la Wiki

RegularFoursome

Icon

Imaginaughts wiki

Hi, my name is Golden Flame Zero, and I would like some help with my wiki, Imaginaughts Wiki. Can I have some help? BTW: I am the one and only admin. IW has 100 pages currently running.

Hi Golden Flame Zero. The wiki is pretty good shape, so I added Imaginaughts Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there as soon as I can. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:38, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Thankyou so much! Golden Flame Zero 22:48, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

The Regular Show Wiki

RegularTwoHeadsarebetterthanone

Wallpaper

Hi. I am hoping to have my wiki The Regular Show Wiki helped with. The wiki has all of the rules followed to do this, and the reason I am requesting is because I want more people to come, because our wiki does look a bit shabby and people may think it's fanon and not join. But I want people to know that the wiki is not a phony. So I was requesting to have the photo posted as somewhat wallpaper. I would also like an icon, as I mean if you bookmark a page on the wiki, it will show the icon. Thanks so much. I'm a Martian who blows my stack who really wants chicken 21:35, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, it is Haroldfan4eva again. I do not know if I am allowed to post more than one request, but I am requesting help on this wiki, 95.9 la la la la la Wiki. It is abandoned and I am the only user on it (besides the creator, whom edits non-frequently) I was wondering if you can create wallpaper using the pic posted. Thanks. I'm a Martian who blows my stack who really wants chicken 21:35, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Haroldfan4eva. The wiki is in good shape, so I added The Regular Show Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there as soon as I can. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:23, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Dragon Ball Universal Fanon Wiki

I need help on this wiki. I've been waiting and waiting for someone to join it. Some people did, but they left it. I need people who are a fan of Dragon Ball Z fanon. I edit it a lot i have about 85 to 90 edits. If you can help, that would be great! I have the rules set up, and ready.

From a Wikia User,

BlazeFireXXXX 23:14, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Blaze. This page is for requesting design help, plus there is a list of best practices criteria that must be met in order to receive help. If you're just wanting to attract more contributors to your wiki, there are some good tips on the Help Wiki. Good luck! JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:07, August 4, 2011 (UTC)

The World of Cars Online Wiki

Hi, Joeplay, this is actually the second time I made a request, so you might know me. I am an admin at the The World of Cars Online Wiki. Is it possible to make a template appear in every page in my wiki? The template is here - Template:PlayButton. It is supposed to be a yellow button written "PLAY" right near "Wiki Activity" button. It takes the user to this link - http://www.worldofcars.go.com/play/game.html - but it is not working for me. So is it possible for you to make the button work so when people click it, it will redirect them to the link. I tried doing it myself but it doesn't work. And can you make the template appear in every page?

-- Mcharshy My Talk[[Special:Editcount/Mcharshy|Special:Editcount/Mcharshy Edits In this Wiki]]Email Me 12:22, July 30, 2011 (UTC)

site_anon_css not updating

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a way to fix or work around the fact that the /__am/39897/group//site_anon_css style sheet does not seem to update promptly (whereas /__am/39897/group//site_user_css does). It's a problem because anonymous users are currently unable to see the recent changes I made to Wikia.css of Sanctum Wiki. The same problem appears to occur on the Alien Swarm Wiki, so it probably exists on most or all of Wikia. Thanks. —Shidou T/C 00:34, August 1, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks for your reply (better late than never I suppose). The issue I described above appears to have been fixed now, but I'll be sure to contact the Community Support team if a similar problem occurs again. Maybe it was just a temporary technical difficulty that occurred at an inconvenient time. —Shidou T/C 06:57, August 5, 2011 (UTC)

Fushigi Yuugi Wiki

Hi, I was wondering if you could promote our wiki. We need more traffic and popularity and I think this would be a good chance. Thank you and please approve our request. I would also like an improvement of the width size (I want the background be expanded just like in Kingdom Hearts Wiki). Also, I want the background picture to be fixed and still. Divinecross 12:47, August 1, 2011 (UTC)

Gumbapedia Wiki

Hi, I'm the founder of Gumbapedia (or formaly Gumbapedia Wiki). Gumbapedia (Wiki) is the official wiki for the popular Cartoon Network show, The Amazing World of Gumball. Every page you'll see is filled and lined with information about everything on the show. And so, I have requested to put the wikia on the spotlight. If it can, then thanks. Thanks for your help if this request is declined. GumbalFan2 00:17, August 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hello! My name is BerzekerLT and I wish help with [Darkness wiki] . For now I am the only editor and admin in this wiki. The wiki has 50 pages.BerzekerLT 12:07, August 7, 2011 (UTC)

Roger Rabit Cartoon Spin Wiki

Can someone help me with Roger Rabit Cartoon Spin Wiki? Thanks! I am the founder of that Wiki

Please read the list of best practices criteria. Once your wiki meets those, come back and make a new request, and I'll be glad to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 17:59, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

The Victorious Fanon Wiki

Hi, I'm Pretty pink123 and I'm the founder of the Victorious Fanon Wiki. The wiki is all about Victorious fanfics, fan-made characters, etc. It has more than 70 pages. I have made friends with the users who joined in (they were really nice). But I need help in the Wiki background (The background's pretty simple). I also need some help our wiki's main page. I've only put the headings template there, that's the only code I can think of in editing main pages, the other codes I know are too complex. Lastly, I really need your help with attracting more users.

Thank you! —♥♥♥Pretty pink123♥♥♥ "Hey Vega, what do you want!!!???" 05:22, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Pretty pink. The wiki meets the criteria, so I added Victorious Fanon Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:01, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

The Darkness wiki

Hello! My name is BerzekerLT and I wish help with [Darkness wiki] . For now I am the only editor and admin in this wiki. The wiki has 50 pages.BerzekerLT 10:08, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi BerzekerLT. In order to meet the best practices criteria, you'll need to reduce the amount of "stubs" to 1/5th (20%) of the total number of articles. In your case, that would mean no more than 12 stub/short pages. After you have added information to your stubs to get them below 20%, please post a reply here, and I'll be glad to help The Darkness Wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:07, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
Hello! I have reduced my stubs to 12 pages. BerzekerLT 18:04, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Great job getting those stubs taken care of so quickly! I've add The Darkness Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:37, August 9, 2011 (UTC)

The Country Music Wiki

Hello, I am Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 17:22, August 8, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife, and I am the admin over at the Country Music Wiki. I'm currently the only active member and it has been very difficult to draw in users to the wiki! I was wondering if you could help me "spruce up" the background and theme colors to make it more appealing. Right now it's a little bland. We are currently at 42 pages, but I plan on adding more really soon! Let me know if you can help. Thanks! Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 17:22, August 8, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife

Hi Carrieunderwoodfanforlife. Requests for help can only be done by an admin (sysop) or by a non-admin editor with written permission by an admin of the wiki. The only admin for Country Music Wiki is O'Malley. Because that user has been inactive since 2007, you'll need to adopt the wiki to become an admin. Put in your adoption request here. Then, in order to meet the best practices criteria, please add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories. Once those two things have been done, please come back and post a reply, and I'll be glad to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:37, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

Ok I have added all my pages to categories and I have sent a request to become the admin of my wiki! Now all I have to do is wait, right? Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 21:15, August 8, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife

Lego Wiki

Hi,Brickipedia has a thing with the source of

Template:MP-header

AndI wouldlike to have one put on my wiki @ http://legopeidia.wikia.com/wiki/ thanks, Bob bricks 23:32, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
In order to have your request approved, the wiki will need to meet the best practices criteria. The two areas where your wiki does not currently meet the criteria are the uncagetorized pages and stub/short pages (no more than 1/5th of total pages). When you've taken care of those two things, make a new reply here, and I'll be glad to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:11, August 10, 2011 (UTC)

DAYDverse wiki

I am an admin for the DAYDverse wiki, and I would like a title for my wiki and also banners (to replace where it says "Welcome to the DAYDverse wiki", "Categories", "The DAYDverse", "New Pages", and "Links"). Thanks! Pack Alpha of Europe 23:40, August 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Pack Alpha. The wiki meets the criteria, so I have added DAYDverse Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 00:18, August 10, 2011 (UTC)

Kyoko wiki

Yes,can you give me a title and a banner that says welcome to kyoko wiki, please!

Please read the best practices. When your wiki meets those criteria, come back and make a new request, and I'll be glad to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 20:26, August 11, 2011 (UTC)

Spore Fan Fiction Wiki

'Ello, Wikia! We're a small wiki with a tightly-knit community. To be frank, our wiki just isn't that appealing to the eye. So, we are wondering if you'd be willing to aid is in improving. Visually, that is. SupcommMonroee 04:53, August 12, 2011 (UTC)

Hi SupcommMonroee. The wiki is in pretty good shape, but in order to meet the best practices criteria, please put the uncategorized pages (currently about 90) into an appropriate category. Once that's been done, come back and reply here, and I'll be happy to help give the wiki a new look. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:05, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the response. I had no idea we had that many uncategorized pages. I took care of all of them, although the uncategorized pages list shows several pages as uncategorized despite the fact that they are indeed categorized. SupcommMonroee 23:44, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I am Annawantimes, the leader of Avatar & Legend of Korra Wiki. I am back after bringing my wiki into the criteria. I've made a few changes to the wiki myself, but there's a few things I can't figure out how to do. What I would like for the awesome Content Team to do is add a better Wordmark to my wiki and possibly add a Favicon. I would really appreciate your help, thanks, AnnawantimesTalk 03:47, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Great work, Annawantimes. I have added Avatar & Legend of Korra Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:12, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Gami Wiki

We at Gami Wiki are in need of your awesome skills to polish and spruce up our main page. We seem to meet all requirements. We only need the main page being spruced up because it looks pretty bland. Thanks for your everlasting support! -SilverWingsxxx 09:00, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Hi SilverWings. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Gami Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 18:45, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

My wiki, located at theastromech.wikia.com, is a wiki about astromech droids from Star Wars. I'm trying to make it reach 100%. That means get all tasks done. So I'll need BIGTIME help. This is gonna be a llooonggg time--

Sincerely,

R2-47 :) 13:49, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Dick Figures Wiki

Hi! I am HungryGrox, admin and founder of the Dick Figures Wiki. I need some help on the main page, 'cuz it doesn't look that good. And if you approve this, I want it too look like the Spore or the Pandora Hearts wiki. Content Team/Requests is awesome, but Content Team/Requests is awesome-er! HungryGrox 21:54, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi HungryGrox. I added Dick Figures Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 16:28, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Warrior Cat Clans Wikia(:

Dear Content Team,

My Wikia [[2]] needs your help desperatly! I'm Autumnrose founder of this wikia, and my Main Page needs your help(: As far as i know we meet all the requirements. I would be super thankful if you would help my wikia out! Thanks sooo much(: Rosey(:I WASH MY HANDS OF THIS WEIRDNESS 22:46, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Autumnrose. Other than having a small number of uncategorized pages, which I'll ask you to take care of, the wiki meets the criteria, so I've added Warrior Cat Clans RP Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:59, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

The Strokes Wikia

Hey!!! I think my wiki needs help. I dont know about these stuff at all. I only added a background so it looks good. Main page and several other things just dont seem to be good at all. And I need a logo..! My wikia fits all the requirements you want..!!

I would appreciate it so much if you can do your awesome things and help me out :D LPK

Hi LPK. The wiki is in good shape, so I added The Strokes Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:18, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Canterwood Crest Wiki

Hi, can you please design a theme and logo for my wiki? We despreately need one. I think we meet the criteria... The Snow QueenSnow is falling... 05:42, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Snow Queen. The wiki is in good shape, so I added Canterwood Crest Wiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:39, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Life of a Middle Schooler Wiki

Hello.I am one of the two creators of Life of a Middle Schooler wiki. We will have lots of other pages about next month. I was Wondering if there is a way that i can make a background and change the logo? If i can, do i haveto submit a design? Please wirte back!

Hi. Middle Schooler Wiki doesn't currently meet the best practices criteria, but if you're interested in making and uploading your own background and logo, stop by the theme designer help page for plenty of information. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 23:24, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

DarksporeWiki

Hi, I'm 94Connor949, the founder of DarksporeWiki, a wikia for the Sci-fi Action RPG created by Maxis (EA).

One of the things I'd like spruced-up is our Homepage, it seems to lack something, but I'm not quite sure what.

Also our background needs a little work.

And I'd like it, if possible, for Admin's user names to be in Bold Green, and Bureaucrat's user names in Bold Blue.

If there's anything else you think our wiki needs, please tell us. ;)

Hi Connor. The wiki is in good shape, so I added DarksporeWiki to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:30, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

The Stories of MidnightClan wiki

Hi! I'm the founder of this wiki! I feel that the homepage could use some help. If you can help with this, I would be very happy.Overall, I just want the wiki to look good!!

The Stars AlignImma Livin' in Mango Land!

Hi Twilightheart. The wiki currently does not meet the best practices criteria, but you're close! When the wiki reaches 50 articles, and you have no uncategorized page, please reply here and I'll be happy to help The Stories of MidnightClan Wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:41, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Nicktoons Heroes Wiki

Hello i am founder of the Nicktoons Heroes Wiki and i really want the wiki too look it's best. The wiki is meant for fans of Nickelodeon! Instead of having to go to several other wikis to look up everything the Nicktoons Heroes wiki wants to put all those pages in one place! Thanks and hope to hear back! SpongeBob Cute Face 06:05, August 20, 2011 (UTC)SpongeBob Cute Face

Hi SCF. In order to be approved for help, you'll need to meet the best practices criteria. The wiki currently has a lot of uncategorized pages and stubs (short pages less than 200 bytes or so). When the wiki has taken care of those two things, come back and make a new request, and I'll be happy to help. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:47, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Star Wars Games Wiki

Hello, I am an administrator on the Star Wars Games Wiki. Currently, there are only a couple of editors and I would like to have some more help with it. I think it has met all of the criteria listed. Thanks! Sam2011 Wiki(Delta Squad Forming Up) 19:14, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Sam2011. The wiki is in pretty good shape, but before I can approve it for receiving help, you'll need to add these uncategorized pages to one or more appropriate categories so that the wiki meets the best practices criteria. When that has been taken care of, please reply here, and I'll be happy to help the Star Wars Games Wiki. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 21:54, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

The Elder Scroll Wiki

Hello, I'm a active admin on the Elder Scroll Wiki and we could really use your help on making things like the home page look nice. I believe we meet the requiments. Thanks Kacj321|Zomboid Wikia|Elder Scrolls Wikia 19:58, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Kacj. I would be more than happy to help the recently merged TES Wiki, but before I can approve it, there are about 75 uncategorized pages (not counting the merged OblivioWiki pages) that need to be added to one or more appropriate categories so that the wiki meets the best practices criteria. Once that has been dealt with, please reply here to let me know. JoePlay WikiaStaff.png (talk) 22:16, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Mario Party 8 Wiki.

My Wiki could use some help on stuff like Better home and other stuff. Mario Party Eight Wiki. I created that Wiki.