Community Central
Community Central
Approved for Help
Gran Turismo Wiki

To request design and/or technical help from the Community Development Team, click the "Add your request" button and enter the name of your community (preferably with a link) plus a description of what you want help with. Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.

We are now also accepting requests for help with general clean-up and organization. If your community could use help with these things and meets the second set of best practices listed on the page linked below, then let us know!

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices criteria.
Archives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Sims Wiki

We've been discussing the need to update the wiki theme in preparation for the upcoming release of The Sims 4 (in early September). Based on the discussion so far, the conclusion is that we'd like to seek help from the Community Development Team to help us create a new visual theme for the wiki. This would include a new wiki background image and header image (the picture behind the wiki navigation menu). I've double-checked the required best practices and I believe our wiki meets or exceeds them; our wiki has only 55 pages smaller than 200 bytes (out of 9,500+ content space pages), uncategorized pages is empty (except for one article which is there erroneously at the moment), the wiki is not undergoing any upheavals (we are discussing a possible administrator promotion, but it does not have an affect on the overall stability of the community), we are using the welcome tool, and our wiki prohibits offensive language and inappropriate images.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. -- LostInRiverview talk ~ blog 05:37, June 25, 2014 (UTC)

Hi LostInRiverview. The Sims Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:14, June 26, 2014 (UTC)

The Sims Wiki (Português do Brasil)

Hello! I know we're not supposed to look for help in the English central, but this kind of help (which I think is very useful and necessairy) isn't avaliable in our central yet...

We need a background for our Wiki and we don't know exactly how to do it, since we don't really know many computer programs that would help. In adittion, our objective is to be far from other The Sims Wiki's design, what has been very hard. One of our problems is that we have a lot of short pages, but that is because of our Player Stories' politics (each character page has one minor page where the players can write their stories with that character, that is, what happened to them in their games), but anyway we are the biggest Brazilian Wiki :3 We will do whatever is necessary to simplify the job of anyone who will help us, so that's what we need, as a start: a background, a better wiki-navigation and additional help with the design

Thank you very, very much!

Att, MorgaineLeFay

Update: I forgot to glue the link! LOL! http://pt-br.sims.wikia.com/wiki/Especial:WikiActivity

Please collect my all design, collage, photo sents at the same main page as visible too beside profile page or other page usages. Deger IskenderInsert non-formatted text here

Hi MorgaineLeFay. The Portuguese Sims Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:14, June 30, 2014 (UTC)

Austin & Ally Wiki

Hi! I would like to suggest the Austin & Ally Wiki for a new background! Our wiki complies to all of the critia. I just fixed up our uncategorized pages, though it still lists those pages. You might have to clear your cache a bit to see it empty.

So I am requesting for a new background. I would like to have a background made from this image:

Austin & Ally picture for development

Mainly, I want the background to have bricks indentical to the ones in the picture. Then I want to have the picture of Austin (the blonde guy) jumping and Ally (the girl with the brown hair and silver pants) jumping on the sides of the background. If space allows, you can add Trish and Dez (the other two people) in the middle or below Austin and Ally.

These pictures here might help you with the bricks: [1] [2] [3]

That's the first background I would like to try. I sure hope I'm not putting to much on you here but I also would like to try a second background. I would like you to make a background out of these two pictures: [4] [5] I want Austin and Ally to be on opposite sides. You can use the background colors that are in the images, maybe make them a little lighter.

Thank you so much! You guys rock!

~Jessie1010

Hi Jessie. Austin & Ally Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 19:29, July 2, 2014 (UTC)

Fanon Fairies Wiki

We would like a wordmark in the style of a Winx Club logo, if you know what I mean, I want it to say Teenage Dreams Wiki. {{SUBST:User:BloomRocks!/Sig}} 16:28, June 27, 2014 (UTC)

Hi BloomRocks. Fanon Fairies Wiki look good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:14, July 8, 2014 (UTC)
I've now realized that you're trying to bypass the best practices criteria by making a request from Fanon Fairies Wiki for a logo to be used at http://teen-dreams.wikia.com which was just created and certainly does not meet the criteria. Therefore, I cannot approve your request. If you want, you can ask for this logo on this section of the forums here at Community Central and see if a user wants to make it. Otherwise, you can make a new official request when the new Teenage Dreams Wiki meets the criteria. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:47, July 8, 2014 (UTC)

The Secret Circle Wiki

The Secret Circle Wiki is in terrible need of a clean-up. The main problem is the unused files on the wiki. There are just way too many for me to delete, so I was wondering whether the Community Development Team would help. M.J. Daniels (talkcontribs) 04:36, June 30, 2014 (UTC)

Done. :) JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:05, July 9, 2014 (UTC)

Jeremy Kyle Show Wikia

Hi, I know your suppose to have atleast 50 articles or more but I have only created it a few days ago, I'm having a bit of trouble with the Portal because I know you can use it via:BBC Iplayer but I can't seem to get it to work via:ITV Player.

Also to have this under/behind the navigation menu.

JKShow

Soapslover96 12:54, June 30, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Soapslover. As you know, I can't approve the design request for the custom image due to Jeremy Kyle Show Wiki not meeting the requirements, but for the technical problem you're having, please contact the Community Support Team by using the form found here. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:12, July 9, 2014 (UTC)

Monkey Quest Wiki

Hello, I am Abce2, an admin from the Monkey Quest Wiki. Recently, another user and I have become the adopters of this Wiki, and it needs a lot of work. I was wondering if I could have extensive help with things such as the skin, wordmark, main page, and several templates. I apologize if this is asking too much, as I generally try to do things myself, but I just don't have the time anymore.

The Wiki can be found here: http://monkeyquest.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Thanks, Abce2|Talk "Other" 03:02, July 1, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Abce2. Monkey Quest Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:44, July 14, 2014 (UTC)

Blue Bloods Universe Wiki

Hello! I am SecretCircleMegaFan and I'm the founder and admin of the Blue Bloods Universe Wiki and I would need help with two or three things on the wiki:

• first, I'd need help in creating a template but that's kinda complicated to explain, so I won't go far on that here.
  • then, I have a Project page that won't be deleted (here) ; I tried changing the title several times and putting redirects, but nothing seems to work, and I suppose only Staff members can erase it.
  • and finally, though I'm not really sure about it for the moment, I would need help in creating another namespace; a "Portal" namespace more precisely. Something similar to what the Shadowhunters's Wiki had previously on it, with no appearance of the right column - just like a second main page.

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided! SecretCircleMegaFan (talk) 13:56, July 4, 2014 (UTC)

Hi SecretCircleMegaFan. Blue Bloods Universe Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:22, July 16, 2014 (UTC)

Pretty Little Liars Wiki

Hello, Community  Development Team. My name is Selena but my username is  Fearless Diva:(http://pretty-little-liars.wikia.com/wiki/User:Fearless_Diva) and I am an admin on the Pretty Litte Liars Wiki:(http://pretty-little-liars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page). The reason I am  writing this request is because we are need of some design help. We want to be able to change our chat room and the Admin/Bureucrat/Chat Mod titles to have them be more personalized. Like if a user gets block have it say: "Vanished from Rosewood".  Or when we go into the chat room have it say Welcome to A's Lair and if we kick/ban people  on the chat  have it say: "Expelled from the A-Team". If people leave the chat on their own accord have it say something like" ___ has gotten a message from A). Whereas, when it comes to the "titles" we would want to change  the chat mod title to say:" A-Team Member,  the admin title change to " Liar" and the  Bureucrat title change to " Black Widow". How could we do this? Can you help? I would really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

XOXO

-S

Fearless Diva 22:19, July 6, 2014 (UTC)

Replied on you talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:09, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

Disney Channel Wiki

File:DC Logo.png

Hello! I know you guys did the Disney Channel makeover awhile back but I wanted to ask for a quick request. Disney Channel recently got a logo and I was wondering if you guys can make the DC Wikia's logo reflect the new one DC logo. Here's the new logo.

So, can you guys help me out?

Tatertat (talk) 20:01, July 9, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Tatertat. Disney Channel Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:57, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

Casualty and Holby City Wiki

Hi, I was just wondering whether you could make all font White on articles. and:

• Make a background with these 2 images use half of each images. (images below)
  • To change the Preview (Not on Wiki) but this is on the BBC website but without the paragraphs below and dates and position and Image also name as that will all be changed for each character.
  • All the setting would need to go back to normal because in Source mode it has  a "H" for Holby City tool I have no clue what thats for (if there is a way to put the wiki back to normal.

Soapslover96 21:03, July 9, 2014 (UTC)

P01x45kn
P01sy0zd
Hi Soapslover. Casualty and Holby City Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:22, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

Rio Wiki

Rio Wiki Navigation Bar Background 11.7

The unselected tab titles are difficult to read.

Hello Wikia Community Central. I'm HarpyPurio, the bureaucrat of Rio Wiki. Our community has changed the graphic background and the background image of the Wikia bar very recently. The latter has brought us some difficulty that I'm struggling to solve. The black letters in unselected tabs in the navigation bar become very hard to see due to the dark color of the image. I'd like to ask if there's anyway, .CSS or something like that, that I can customize the color of the letters - specifically I want them to be in white.

Sincerely yours. HarpyPurio-sig.png(talk) 15:18, July 11, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Harpy. It appears that you already figured out a solution to the issue by editing Wikia.css. Well done! :) JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:31, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

Free! Wiki

Hi! Celestetwit here, an admin of the Free! Wiki. I'd like to request for help with the wiki's background. I really want to have the same background in this website. The background in the website is not a GIF image but is an animation of a group of images. Is it possible to do the same in the wiki? If it is, please help the wiki have that background. I would also like to apply the hover event in this site to the wiki but I don't know how.

Also, is it possible to embed an external music player? Specifically Billy Music Player.
Celestetwit (talk) 13:45, July 13, 2014 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:07, July 22, 2014 (UTC)

The Last Ship Wiki

Hello CDT. I'm Omega, one of the admins for The Last Ship Wiki .

I was wondering if you chaps could help raise the Google rank of the wikia since it's in dire need of attention following the massive success of the show. Also, I'd like to ask if you guys could customize the look of the templates and help with some organization if needed. (please refrain from changing the wallpaper)

Thanks in advance. OmegaWulfgar (talk) 14:06, July 16, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Omega. The Last Ship Wiki meets the requirements, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 15:43, July 24, 2014 (UTC)

Speculative Evolution Wiki

I am Myotragus, one of the admins at SpecEvo wiki. I would like some design help with the main page (Feel free to make various new templates and mess with the design of the current ones.), theme. (See below.), and logo (See below.).

First, the design. I've seen some wikis that have backgrounds for the top navigation, so if that's possible, have a mirrored version of this, extended to have more water area (To go under the actual navigation.), with the creature at the left were the logo is currently, and the logo being the same but without the dinosaur-ish thing at the left, and with said background. Text would be the same.

The main background would be this on left and this on right.

A main logo for the wiki would also be nice. I was thinking three arrows coming from a central point (Admitedly kind of like the swastica, but with arrows and without the down one.), a red going right, a black going upwards, and a blue one going left, all from the same central point.~~Myotragus 14:39, July 20, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Myotragus. Speculative Evolution Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:35, July 28, 2014 (UTC)

Skatoony Wiki

Hi, I'm ChameleonCove, the new admin at The Skatoony Wiki. I need your help with the design and organization.

Design:

• The wiki needs a new logo. It should pop out to the viewer and editors. In case you didn't know, this is the Skatoony logo. 
  • A new favicon is also needed. The old one looks crowded, so maybe reduce all that to just the "S".
  • A background is also needed. I recommend something like this, but without the logo in the way and the sky and buildings are expanded.
  • The front page could be a combination of the Total Drama Wiki front page and the Team Umizoomi Wiki front page, but with the colors of the Skatoony logo.

Organization:

Little Miss Cute (talk) 17:15, July 24, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Little Miss Cute. Skatoony Wiki currently has a lot more than the limit of 20% of total pages that are "stubs" (less than 200 bytes). At Special:ShortPages, there are currently 50 pages that are less than 200 bytes in length. That number should no more than 24 (in other words, 20% of 122). After more content has been added to those short pages, reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add Skatoony Wiki to the approved list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:58, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
I reduced the stubs to 24 pages, so now can you help me? Little Miss Cute (talk) 00:52, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Did you read my message? ChameleonCove 01:16, August 19, 2014 (UTC)

Jack's Journey Wiki

Hi, I am a bureaucrat & administrator from the Jack's Journey Wiki. It is a wiki for an online virtual world called Jack's Journey.

• I would quite like help with using a nicer style of infobox, as I use the plain wikia-infobox.
  • Currently, I am using the actual Jack's Journey site background at the moment but would like to have my own.
  • I would like to get a navigation template on the homepage for rooms, parties and items.
    • I would also like general homepage help, similar to The Sims Wiki, which by the way you did great job on.

Thanks, Luke the Mac Lover (talk) 19:50, July 24, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Luke. Jack's Journey Wiki looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:49, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
CUTETESTNESSSS

Come to baby kittens

Baby kittens Wiki

Hi i am Tyler i Can Help you With AnyThing Kitten if im not here Then Chaseisonthecase, or TurndratheSnowpup Can help you. if you like kittens You Come To The Right Place to Join Baby kittens Wika http://babykittens.wikia.com/wiki/Home

Camp Jupiter Wiki

Camp Jupiter Wik

iHey guys, it's Dop.

I'm an admin on that wiki- so yup there we go. I need help with the mainpage left column and right column- and that's all.

Thanks! (: We meet all your standards too if you were wondering.

If you have any more questions or concerns contact me by message wall. 

∞For infinity - we will be together∞

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:34, July 31, 2014 (UTC)

RPG Wikia

Hi there, I'm an admin on RPG Wikiaand I'm requesting design help with our main page and background. We're a very old wikia (older than Wookiepedia) that could use a little freshening up. Regards, KainNiemand (talk:-)) 21:42, July 29, 2014 (UTC)

Hi KainNiemand. RPG Wiki is in good shape, so I added to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:04, August 5, 2014 (UTC)

MC Nations Wiki

Hello; 

I was wondering if the Community Dev. Team could assist in a Wordmark for my Wiki. I need there to be the MC Nations Logo which can be reached at File:UnitedMinecraft.jpeg on the MC Nations Wiki - if you need it here I can post it as well - on the left and right side (i.e. imagine the pictures are the "x"'s: X__________X). I then need the words "MC Nations" written elegantly between the logos, with a nice looking background. Thank you. 

User:Sir Joseph Grey, Founder, President, and Bureaucrat @the MC Nations

(By the way, the link for the Wiki is "mc-nations.wikia.com")

Hi SJG. To be approved, these uncategorized pages will need to be categorized. Once that's been done, please reply here to let me know, and I'll be happy to add MC Nations Wiki to the list. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:36, August 8, 2014 (UTC)

Game of Thrones Wiki

Hello guys, QueenBuffy here. I spoke to someone a few months back who said they'd help get our new background for Season 4 up and running, however nothing was ever done. The season has come and gone, yet we are still wanting a new design/background. I was thinking we could use the Season 4 Promo images like these in place of the Season 3 ones being used now. Feel free to message me there directly for more info or ideas. Appreciate it. QueenBuffy August 6, 2014.

Hi QueenBuffy. Game of Thrones Wiki is in great shape as usual, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:09, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Joe. We have decided on the Map background. Here is a link to the Image we are thinking of, however in place of the deep red in the taskbar, making it a deep blue? Here is the forum as well, Skin Ideas. Thanks for everything. QueenBuffy 19:03, August 11, 2014 (UTC)

Encyclopedia Gamia

Hey everyone Encyclopedia Gamia is aiming to be the #1 source for all things video game related. A few years ago, a user mass imported over 16,000 articles on EG thinking it would be a fast way to get page: he was right, however, what he did not expect was the images and templates used on wikipedia did not transfer over well, and his admin rights were stripped because of his importing abuse. We need a massive overhaul and a major update to everything: characters, images, templates, etc. and we could use a lot more help then what we currently have on hand. I am an active bcrat. I appreciate your time in reading this and hope you will select us! Thank you, Zmario 23:21, August 6, 2014 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:47, August 18, 2014 (UTC)

Two Best Friends Play Wiki

I was hoping you could assist us in adding some new Templates to the wiki, particularly these Hidden and Tab templates. I've been trying but I can't seem to get either of them working.

Thank you for your time.

Puppet kamon (talk) 04:02, August 7, 2014 (UTC)

Hi kamon. Two Best Friends Play Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 17:56, August 19, 2014 (UTC)

Taiyou no Ie Wiki

Hello! :) I am an admin on the Taiyou no Ie wiki, and I would like to request design help for the Taiyou no Ie Wiki. Taiyou no Ie is a manga written by Taamo, and it means "house of the sun" in english. LilacFlower (the founder of Taiyou no Ie wiki) and I have been discussing on how to improve our wiki design-wise, and we have agreed on many things we would like for it to improve, and came to a decision to request help on the community development team.

Some of the things our wiki needs help with:

• Wordmark: I was thinking about making it feature a sun and a house, more specifically: half of a sun (a semicircle) with 'Taiyou no Ie' written around it on the edge (of the circumference). Then in the semicircle, there would be a house that says wiki in it.
  • Colors/Theme: We would still like to have a sunny theme, but the wiki has too much orange, and we'd like to have slightly more variety of colors (such as blue, purple or green)so that it would be more appealing. (We may need to change the background.)
  • Main/Home Page: We would like help so that the main page is more appealing, with a better navigation.

Thanks in advance! BitterGummyTalk 14:37, August 7, 2014 (UTC)

Hi BitterGummy. Taiyou no Ie Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:27, August 19, 2014 (UTC)

The Originals Wiki

As the founder of The Originals Wiki, I really need help with a wordmark and a background. I have some ideas on how they're supposed to look, but I need the Community Development Team to help make it come true.

Wordmark

• The word "WIKI" needs to be added to this image in the same/similar text style:
The Originals

Background

The background should look something like this:

TVD Wiki Background

But I want it to be something unique to The Originals Wiki and go neatly with the wiki's design. The images below should be used in the background (the first four on the left and the last four on the right).

M.J. Daniels (talkcontribs) 06:48, August 10, 2014 (UTC)

Hi M.J. The Originals Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 23:01, August 21, 2014 (UTC)

Battlestar galactica online wikia

Battlestar galactica online wiki needs a new lick of paint.Unfortunately I don't know how. Main colors should be colonial blue and cylon red. Some variation is allowed.http://bsgo.wikia.com/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_Online_Wiki

Please let me know if you can help us. {{SUBST:User:Pawn0_o/sig | 14:46,8/12/2014}} 14:46, August 12, 2014 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:25, August 21, 2014 (UTC)

Wipeout Central

Hi there. I'm Gilke001, one of the administrators of the WIpeout Central wiki. If this is within the scope of development team requests, we would like to have the flagicon functionality included in our wiki. I hvae attempted to include this a couple of times, but I haven't been able to due to the complexity of the implementation. Hopefully, this sould clear up some of the various pages that use such flagicons and (in particular with the thubnails for the pilots in the people category pages) able to see the images of the subject rather than their flag.

I hope you guys can help us out. Thanks.

Gilke001 (talk) 08:18, August 17, 2014 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:51, August 25, 2014 (UTC)

Infinity Wars Wiki

Hello,

I'm the admin of the Infinity Wars Wiki . The game has been in beta for the past year and is now approaching release on september third.

It's a Digital Trading Card Game, and the wiki I've built with the help of members of the community serves as a roster of all the cards you can obtain along with links to competative matches of the community.

With the expected influx of new players to the game in september and the completion of inputting all of the data this past month, we'd like to dress up the site and make it more visually appealing.

I added a set of pictures to act as the new backgrounds for each of the faction's card collections pages.

(eg. This picture: http://infinity-wars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Flame_Dawn_Background.jpg  For this page: http://infinity-wars.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_Dawn_Cards)

I've tried to figure out ways to have multiple backgrounds on the wiki using both CSS and Java to no avail. We would love some help in just getting the backgrounds set up in time for the games release! (8 backgrounds in total)

Thank you in advance!

- The Infinity Wars community and SgtNG (admin)

SgtNG (talk) 03:45, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 00:08, August 26, 2014 (UTC)

family guy wiki

Hey I made a "Family Guy Wiki" at intothemultiverse.wikia.com and i am not very good at designing these sorts of things. I would like to have admins to care but I dont know how to go about getting any. I also need help designing my page so if that is possible,  really need anyones helpDerekLikesQuahog (talk) 14:22, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Derek. This is not the place to ask for editors, but we do have a good help page for this topic, which you can find at Help:Building a community. Good luck with your new community! JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:10, August 26, 2014 (UTC)

Secrets wiki

Hello!

First of all thank you for providing this wonderful opportunity and offering to provide help with aesthetic and organization to those who are less proficient with it. I'm an admin and founder on the Secrets wiki (we're a roleplay wikia with content that doesn't stem from any particular pop culture source) and I can't code to save my life.

I was therefore excited to note that our wikia fits your criteria for submission and I have discussed it with the other admins. Unanimously we decided to submit the wikia for consideration, hoping that you can help with the design and clarity of the wikia in general. We have some ideas but we're open to as much or as little input as your team feels comfortable with.

We would be delighted and grateful for your help!

Thank you for taking our submission into consideration.

Best wishes,

Photophosphorylation (talk) 21:34, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

PS: The link to the homepage is: http://secret-rp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret?cb=947

Hi Photophosphorylation. Secrets Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:35, August 26, 2014 (UTC)

Roswell

Hi, the Roswell wiki is in need of a complete re-skin. The orange is getting old. It needs a new color scheme primarily, I was thinking Blue and White, what do you recommend? The wiki will need help with these things;

• New logo, same font.
  • New background.
  • Template help.
  • Mainpage design.
  • Font.

--Original Authority (talk) 19:38, August 26, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Original. Roswell Wiki looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:19, August 28, 2014 (UTC)

The Originals Wiki

It's The Originals Wiki (again). This time I need help with an infobox. I'd like to use the same design of The Secret Circle Wiki's character infobox, but I want it go nicely with my wiki with red coloring instead of the green. I already prepared the template on The Originals Wiki, but it's the basic Wikia one so all it needs is to be modified to look like The Secret Circle Wiki's one (with the changes I mentioned of course).

And if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if the CDT could create headers that I can use for the main page. I'm not exactly sure on what sizes I want them to be, but I'll go with whatever you think is best. They should look something like the official logo, but with different wording of course.

Official logo

Here's the headers I want the CDT to create:

• Welcome
  • Books
  • Episodes
  • Characters
  • Cast
  • News
  • Social Media
  • Blogs
  • Affiliates
  • Policies
  • Polls
  • Bureaucrats
  • Admins
  • Rollbacks
  • Chat Mods
  • Featured User
  • Featured Article
  • Featured Media

Thanks in advance for your effort!

M.J. Daniels (talkcontribs) 17:57, August 27, 2014 (UTC)

Hi again, M.J. The Originals Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 22:16, September 2, 2014 (UTC)

"Upload a photo" Problem

Hello, there seems to be a problem with the upload a photo module on the Game Creators Universe Wiki. The problem is that some pictures I upload do not come out with the original dimensions. Instead, they appear stretched out. Here's what I have to go through to even try to get  anything close to the original dimensions and still not have it come out right:

The process of trying to get my pic to look right.

If you can look into this and see if there's anyway you can fix this problem, that'd be great. Thanks

- User:DeadRaiser

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:28, September 4, 2014 (UTC)

Happy Feet Wiki... Again

Happy-feet2-disneyscreencaps

This is what the new background for the Happy Feet Wiki is like

Hi there, this is your admin NewMarioFan65 from the Happy Feet Wiki. I know that the background is like 4 years old and it need to be new since 2011. To be sure that put Mumble (on the top left), Baby Mumble (on the top right), Gloria (on the center left), Baby Gloria (on the center right), Ramon and Lovelace (on the down left) and Erik and Atticus (on the down right). And make the characters at least smaller like it is shown as a preview.

(NewMarioFan65 (talk) 03:31, August 29, 2014 (UTC))

Hi NewMarioFan. Happy Feet Wiki still looks good, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 15:38, September 9, 2014 (UTC)

Vampedia

Hi, I'm the newly appointed bureaucrat on Vampedia and I'd like to request a complete makeover of the wiki. Wordmark, favicon, background, etc. I don't have a specific idea in mind, so I'll leave it in your capable hands. Just remember to keep in mind it's for a vampire-based wiki.

Also, could you design an image I can use to promote it on wikia.com using the promote form? Thanks in advance!

The Bibliophile™ — talk 21:44, August 31, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Bibliophile. Vampedia is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 18:20, September 12, 2014 (UTC)

Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki

Hey, I'm part of the admin team of the Fairy Tail Fanon wiki and the only thing I come here in need of is an actual background. A working background that actually fits well with the wiki's design, something we've delayed on doing for years since we were more focused on other things. So, my request is could you take this image and create a working background for our wiki please? Thanks in advance, hit me up on my talk page whenever you can. {{SUBST:User:Zicoihno/autosig}}21:39:35 Wed

Replied on your talk page. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:26, September 12, 2014 (UTC)

Evil Con Carne Wiki

On behalf of the Evil Con Carne Wiki's admin, I ask for assistance in cleaning up said wiki as it could benefit from having a new logo, favicon and background. -The Forgotten Beast (talk) 02:25, September 5, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Forgotten. Evil Con Carne Wiki meets the criteria, so I added it to the approved list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:48, September 16, 2014 (UTC)

Bella and the Bulldogs Wiki

Hey, my name is PLG and this is my request. I need a background for the Bella and the Bulldogs wiki, you can use this image for it.

I want two of the cheerleaders to be in the background, one on the left and one on the right and the rest of the background needs to be black.

Thanks!

Hey Princess! [[User Talk:PetLoverGirl|your tiara is fallingPetLoverGirl (talk) 22:31, September 16, 2014 (UTC)]]

Hi PetLoverGirl. Bella and the Bulldogs Wiki is in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:28, September 18, 2014 (UTC)

Ellie Goulding Wiki Twitter

Hey there again! :) I would like to know if your team also design twitter headers? The ones with 1500x500 dimensions? Because I would like a new one for: https://twitter.com/EllieGWiki. I tried so many variations and they all look weird. The one now...I don't really like it. If you agree, which would be awesome I can tell you which images I would like you to use and a theme. :) Thanks! --Azending (talk) 05:25, September 19, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Azending. Sorry, but we only fulfill design requests for things on Wikia. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 16:04, September 23, 2014 (UTC)

Gran Turismo Wiki - Main Page

Hi, I'm Gp75motorsports, the founder of Gran Turismo Wiki, and I'd like for our main page to be redesigned into something like what TESWiki has.

Requirements

The requester should either be an admin or link to a discussion with an admin agreeing to the help being requested. If there are multiple active admins, they should all be in agreement with the help being requested. I am the founder and therefore an admin.

The wiki should have at least one active admin, meaning he or she has made at least one edit in the last 7 days. That's me!

The wiki should have at least 50 content pages. Several hundred times over.

The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins or any other upheavals. It should be a stable, friendly place. The last "major upheaval" we had was in 2009 when we elected a bunch of (now inactive) admins. Ever since then, the waters have been calm.

The wiki should be using the welcome tool, signed by the admin(s) (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin). It's set to "@admin."

The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. We have strict, if implicit, policies about uploading obscene content. Anything found offensive would likely be removed immediately and result in a very long ban for the editor/uploader.

Design

Like I said, the design should be the same as TESWiki's, however for the tab bar below the main slider, the background color of the active tab should be red, and if it's possible, its borders should be slanted to the right. The first tab (all the way to the left) would include our "My Home" feature, the tab to its right would ink to the Forum, and then the final two would be "Affiliates" and "Notifications," where we would post notifications to our users, which would replace the yellow text we currently use to send out important messages. Of course, you're free to add any extra stuff you think would make the main page better.

Important: I would like you to set up the new main page on our test wiki first so we can work together with you guys to hammer out any bugs and give the users the opportunity to test things out before we roll the new MP out. Once setup is done I'll import some images to make sure they don't overflow any divs and to make sure things look nice and then post a poll asking users which main page they prefer. If they respond favorably to the new MP, we can begin rollout on the main wiki. --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 20:02, September 19, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Gp. Gran Turismo Wiki is still in good shape, so I added it to the list and will follow up with you there. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 20:43, September 23, 2014 (UTC)

Edgeworld Wiki

Hello, is there a way to put background files on the Special and other namespaces? I'd like to put the ambient OGG under WikiActivity and other files of the admin's choosing in other pages. Alysdexia (talk) 22:34, September 20, 2014 (UTC)

Hi Alysdexia. I'm pretty sure it's possible to load an OGG audio file on any specific page using JavaScript. That said, I'm not fluent enough with JS to write the code myself, so I would suggest asking for help on the Getting Technical forum section here at Community Central. JoePlay WikiaStaff2.png (talk) 21:25, September 23, 2014 (UTC)

Pokemon Wiki

Hello. We were wondering if the Development Team could make us a new background image, as well as a new logo. It is the fact that a new game is coming in several weeks, so we want the site to look more than good. Energy X 18:08, September 29, 2014 (UTC)

How much bells for the Raja Brooke?????I need to now PLZ

Trinity Guyton

Adding images ontop of each other or buttons

Hi, I'm from Ellie Goulding Wiki. I'm just asking but this has always been troubling me. I don't know how to place images or formatting on each other. Take this website for example: http://www.troyesivan.com/, if you hover 'itunes' or 'store', it's a separate formatting from the image. How exactly do you do this? Is there a way because instead of using the formatting for the button obviously you can replace it with an image representing the exact same square with words inside of it.

Another good example is the first slider of http://hilaryduff.com/. See the 'hilary duff' logo? It's separate from the map and every other picture in every slide. How do your overlap the images and choose the position.

Thanks! :) --Azending (talk) 04:58, October 1, 2014 (UTC)

Elder Scrolls Roleplaying Wiki

Hello. We are currently in need of a clean-up in the Mainspace of our wiki. There are currently too much uncategorized categories, images, etc. that require clean-up. We also require some design help such as functioning templates to help improve the wiki itself. I apologize if this is asking too much.

HumbleDaedricServant Poke 11:01, October 1, 2014 (UTC)

Hey, it's me, AwesomeBoy. Now let's get to the point. There is a template named Template:InsertName. It works, when a user enters a userpage, the user's name is written on Top like 'Hi, <Username>! How are you?'  Like this. But it doesn't work. So could you come to my wikia and fix this? gta-liberty.wikia.com