Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wow, I just created a WikiNode for Elder Scrolls Fanon and another one for the OblivioWiki, and now this page shows up. I hope other users try to connect wikis together. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 21:03, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- I'm a bit surprised (pleasantly!) at how well this is received (not just by you - by the initial members as well). I feel a bit like Jack with his beanstalk.
- Anyway, I've edited in details for membership application, although none of the existing members have yet reviewed them. --Jesdisciple (talk) 21:29, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Im afraid I am with your colleagues on this - I found it hard to know what you were trying to say, probably because I am missing important bits of knowledge. I couldnt get my head around what a wikinode was and got lost in the notion of parent articles and children etc. For me it needs some diagrams with examples. Dr Joe Kiff 17:23, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- I'm close to Dr Joe's position though probably a little ahead: I have created several wikinodes (though not with the avoidance of capital letters that one enthusiast advocated), and I create links between Wikia sites frequently. I wonder if Jes could add some real examples inside those interesting but empty coloured boxes??
- Robin Patterson 13:33, 30 November 2008 (UTC) in New Zealand.
This project/program appears to be defunct, and Staff is doing some cleanup on this wiki, so I am going to redirect this page to Help:Interwiki link. There is good content here, but this page is pretty dense for the average Wikian. Feel free to contact me directly if anyone would like to discuss this further. BertH (help forum | blog) 20:54, April 2, 2013 (UTC)