Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(→‎Liv Dolls Wiki: new section)
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 296: Line 296:

::Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request through this page, wikias must meet the [[w:c:community:Community_Central:Spotlights|spotlight criteria]], including at least 200 non-stub content pages. The spotlights for wikias that do not meet these criteria are communities that staff has chosen to highlight; they did not request their spotlights. The criteria are intended to make an equal opportunity for all wikias to be spotlighted -- any wikia which meets them can be spotlighted by request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:47, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

::Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request through this page, wikias must meet the [[w:c:community:Community_Central:Spotlights|spotlight criteria]], including at least 200 non-stub content pages. The spotlights for wikias that do not meet these criteria are communities that staff has chosen to highlight; they did not request their spotlights. The criteria are intended to make an equal opportunity for all wikias to be spotlighted -- any wikia which meets them can be spotlighted by request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:47, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Liv Dolls Wiki ==
  +
  +
The Admin of http://livdolls.wikia.com/wiki/LIV_DOLLS_FOREVER_Wiki (Liv Dolls wiki) would like to be spotlighted!
  +
  +
The site has more than 200 pages - all are above 300 bytes in size and are categorized. <span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">The main page has a picture and is open for editing. </span><span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">The content is organised in a logical and systematic method. Every content page is in a category. </span><span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">The community is so small – we need to spread the word, but have not been too good at doing this.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>There is one admin and a few contributors.</span><span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">The wikia uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by the Admin.</span><span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">The wikia has a customized skin. We would like to update it…but graphics is not the present Admins strength and help is needed here and all over the site. </span><span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">Liv Doll Wiki is a child friendly site and is devoted to doll lovers of all ages.</span>
  +
  +
<span lang="EN" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">[[User:LivdollsinAfrica|LivdollsinAfrica]] ([[User talk:LivdollsinAfrica|talk]]) 06:19, March 12, 2015 (UTC)</span>

Revision as of 06:19, 12 March 2015

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Upcoming Spotlights
FlameClan Roleplaying Wiki (1/29)
Disney Channel Wiki (2/2)
The Young and the Restless Wiki (2/2)
Slush Invaders Wiki (2/9)
Terraria Mobile Version (2/25)
Suikoden Wikia (2/25)
Munkapedia (2/25)
Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki (2/25)
Gamers Fanon Wiki (2/25)
Injustice Fanon Wiki (2/25)
The 39 Clues Wiki (2/25)
Google Wiki (2/26)
Counter-Strike Wiki (2/26)
Animal Jam Wiki (3/11)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wikia with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wikia follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered roughly once a week.

Skip Beat! Wiki (approved)

I am the only administrator/bureaucrat of the Skip Beat! Wiki and I would like to request another spotlight. The last one was last March. Now, I could say that it is more developed than last time with better templates and new articles so I really hope that this spotlight could attract new viewers and possible editors.

Like last time, The wiki is not in the middle of choosing an admin and it is a friendly place right now. The wiki also uses the Welcome tool, have the Community corner customized and have a customized skin.

If approved: Image // Title: Skip Beat! Wiki // Caption: The magnificent show-biz challenge.

Thank you for your consideration :) QueennicoleeTalk 02:47, December 18, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Skip Beat! Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:55, January 7, 2015 (UTC)

Slush Invaders Wiki (approved)

Hi I'm Ultra, creator of the Slush Invaders wiki. I'd like to request a spotlight for my wiki with http://slushinvaders.wikia.com/wiki/File:Capture.PNG as a picture and a caption: "Home of the Neon Fighters of Awesomeness!" Here is the link to an admin more active than I: http://slushinvaders.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Fan_of_Wiki.

Ultralord159 (talk) 01:47, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Slush Invaders Wiki is in pretty good shape but it does have a few uncategorized pages. Can you sort those out? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 05:02, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 01:17, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

UnAnything Wiki (approved)

I'm Thebiguglyalien, administrator of the UnAnything Wiki. We've decided that we want a spotlight to help promote our wiki. We got one about a year ago, so I think we still have everything we need to qualify for a spotlight. Thebiguglyalien (Yell at me here) 22:28, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. UnAnything Wiki still looks good, but you do have some uncategorized pages. Could you please sort those out? Let me know on my wall when you have finished and I'll be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 13:54, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 07:12, January 9, 2015 (UTC)

Night World Wiki

Night World Wiki could really need some more contributors, and we definitely meet all the requirements for a spotlight:

• The requester should be either an active admin, or link to a discussion with an active admin of the wikia who agrees to the spotlight. (Admin)
  • The wikia should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub, or very short articles (less than about 300 bytes; listed at Special:Shortpages) and articles marked with a stub template should make up no more than a fifth of all pages. (Number of content pages, number of short pages, and articles marked with a stub template)
  • The main page should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected from editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism; protecting against anonymous editors and new accounts is ok. (Main page)
  • There should be a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty). (List of uncategorized pages)
  • The community should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place. (Forum and blog posts)
  • The wikia should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.) (Welcome tool)
  • The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity should be customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner) (Community Center)
  • The wikia should have a customized skin. (Customized skin)
  • The wikia should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. (List of images)

M.J. Daniels (talkcontribs) 20:41, December 23, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Night World Wiki looks really good in general, but it is just a touch shy of the needed 200 content pages. It has 202 pages total and 15 of them marked as stubs. Please work on strengthening those pages so they can lose their stub templates and let me know on my wall when you are ready for me to check again! -- Wendy (talk 13:59, January 7, 2015 (UTC)

Alternate Future Wiki (approved)

I am requesting a spotlight for Alternate Future Wiki, using this picture with the description "Write an alternate future history now!" I am the founder, there is 343 pages in total, only a few stubs and almost all pages are categorized. Ismael Perez Ψ (talkcontribsblog) 20:38, December 26, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Alternate Future Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:59, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Mixels Wiki (approved)

Hi there, I'm Boogly22238, an admin at the Mixels Wiki. I'd like to sign up for a spotlight, perhaps with this picture, as in February Series 4 will be coming, and more later on. Could we use the caption "Hang out with the Mixels!"? Thank you! --Boogly22238, January 2, 2015

I've added Mixels Wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:05, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Batman: Guardian of Gotham Wiki

My name is Brandon Baker and I would like a spotlight for my wikia Batman: Guardian of Gotham.

Hello. Batman: Guardian of Gotham Wiki looks great -- very atmospheric. That said, it has too many stub articles to be spotlighted at this time. Stubs must make up no more than about 1/5th, or 60 pages on the wikia. Right now you have about 90 pages that are shorter than 300 bytes, and most of those are template episode pages with no information. There are handful of slightly longer pages that are also just the template, and those count as stubs as well. Please feel free to ask again when you have had a chance to strengthen the content on your wikia and fill in some of these blank pages with at least a little information. -- Wendy (talk 04:14, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Ellie Goulding third album

Love Me Like You Do Cover Instagram

Hi, I'm Azending the admin of: elliegoulding.wikia.com

I was wondering if my wiki can go on spotlight EVEN WITHOUT THE REQUIRED SPOTLIGHT LIST because Ellie is releasing her third album THIS YEAR. One of her singles for Fifty Shades of Grey premiered today: http://elliegoulding.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Me_Like_You_Do_(song) and that means her third album's information will get closer and closer. I was wondering if you could give everyone a heads up that Ellie is releasing her album "Soon"! See here for more info: http://elliegoulding.wikia.com/wiki/Third_album_(album)

If you are (please :D) going to, can you make the title: "Ellie Goulding new album #Soon", the subtitle: "Read all about Ellie's upcoming 3rd album" or something. And, also, can you make the artwork any two shown in the pictures or anything from Ellie Goulding's latest Nike photoshoot here: http://elliegoulding.wikia.com/wiki/Nike or the "Beating Heart cover".

I seriously understand that there needs to be atleast 200 articles, but Ellie doesn't have that many songs.

THANKS! :)

--Azending (talk) 03:12, January 8, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Azending. I'm sorry but this page is only for requesting spotlights for wikias that meet the spotlight criteria. -- Wendy (talk 04:19, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Austin & Ally Wiki (approved)

Hi wikia staff, I would like to request a spotlight for the Austin & Ally Wiki! Austin & Ally is entering it's fourth season and the season four premiere episode premieres January 18th! Season four is actually a big season for Austin & Ally because this season was not guranteed to actually happen and the fans had to fight for it. We trended "#AustinAndAllySeasonFour" many times on Twitter January-March last year. We proved that we deserved the season and the show was picked up. This is also likely the last season for the show since Disney never goes to a fifth season. We would like to use this picture for the spotlight:

Austin & Ally Wiki Spotlight pic

And for the saying underneath, it'd be great if it said "#AustinAndAllySeason4 is here!" It'd nicely reference the thing that played a huge part in bringing the season to TV. :) Thank you! :)

~JESSIE1010 AKA

the matt chatter

CREATED BY DAZZLING1998

01:39, January 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Austin & Ally Wiki looks great (and congrats on the new season!). I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:27, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Disney Channel Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm an admin on disneychannel.wikia.com. On behalf of the administration I would like to request a spotlight for our wiki. The channel is going to have a lot of session premiers in the next few weeks, and I believe that it would be a huge marketing value for Wikia. If at all possible we would like a promotion within the Entertainment hub, just like Austin and Ally had at the Lifestyles Hub. http://austinally.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Asnow89/Season_4_Premiere_Party_Menu. I know that that information doesn't affect a global spotlight, I just wanted to put it out there. Thanks for all your help!

~AwesomeOrange89, Executive Manager on the DC Wiki

Hello. I cannot help with the hub promotion. In terms of a spotlight, Disney Channel Wiki looks pretty good but you do have some uncategorized pages. Please let me know on my wall when you have sorted those out and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:50, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 05:50, February 2, 2015 (UTC)

United States Counties Wiki (Countypedia) (approved)

Hello. I would like to submit the United States Counties Wiki (Countypedia) http://countypedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_United_States_Counties_Wiki for a spotlight. I have returned on the wiki after a few months of absence and I found out the place was dying. I feel that with the recent Senate elections, people will learn to understand more about our 3,141 counties and how they operate. I would prefer a large county map of the U.S. with the subtitle "Learn about our 3K+ counties!" CalzoneManiac (talk) 01:24, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I have added the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 02:54, January 28, 2015 (UTC)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki

Hi! I'm ShatterClub, and I'm the senior bureaucrat at TOR Wiki. We applied and got a approved for a spotlight back in 2013 (link), and are requesting one again in the hopes that we can draw in more interested users and build a larger community. I've checked us out, and it looks like we fit all the requirements except for the stubs, which is something else we also would like more users for. Aside from that, I think we fit the bill on everything else, but if not, message me and we'll do what we can to fix any lingering problems.

Let me know if this is possible. We look forward to hearing for you! ShatterClub|Message Wall 23:12, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. TOR Wiki is in generally good shape, although for a spotlight you would need to lower the main page protection to only block new and unregistered users. However the stubs are a problem; 1/5th of your content would be about 800 pages and you have over 1400 marked as stubs. You would need to clean out the category and unmark some of the longer articles before the wikia could be spotlighted. Please let me know on my wall if you do that and want me to check again! -- Wendy (talk 03:03, January 28, 2015 (UTC)

FlameClan Roleplaying Wiki (approved)

Greetings! I am Flamestar22. I was wondering if it was possible to participate in the Spotlight from this wiki: http://flameclan-roleplaying.wikia.com/wiki/FlameClan_Roleplaying_Wiki. I love to work on Wikia and would be happy if my wikia could attract other users to the Wikia. Let me know if that's possible, thanks! I look forward to your response! Flamestar 22 20:15, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. FlameClan Roleplaying Wiki looks great in general. The only change needed in order to have a spotlight would be to lower the mainpage protection so it only blocks new and unregistered users from editing. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 03:08, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 02:43, January 29, 2015 (UTC)

Gravity Falls Wiki (approved)

Hi, I am adding a spotlight request for the Gravity Falls Wiki in preparation for the end of our mid-season hiatus. Gravity Falls comes back February 16th with Northwest Mansion Mystery. I was hoping this photo could be used and the caption "Come and learn about the secrets and mysteries of Gravity Falls!"

Thanks,

Tuckyd Message Me! 23:03, January 24, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Gravity Falls Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:11, January 28, 2015 (UTC)

The Young and the Restless Wiki (approved)

Hello! I would like to request a spotlight for The Young and the Restless Wiki. The Y&R Wiki is a growing community of fans and editors dedicated to all things Y&R! We would love for our Wiki to become a one-stop source for everything Y&R related. We have recently expanded our Wiki with many new articles and images. We are building up a great community and I would love to attract even more users to our Wiki, who will register and join our budding community.

If possible I would like to use this image in the spotlight with the description "Find out the latest happenings in Genoa City and keep up with all your favorite characters on The Young and the Restless Wiki". I have reviewed the guidelines and found that we meet them all. We do have a few stub pages but we are working on updating those and would love for new contributors to help us with the task. I am an active admin on the Wiki if you have any questions or requests.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your response! --LehuaRose (talk) 00:40, January 28, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. The Young and the Restless Wiki is in generally good shape -- your main page image map is fantastic! That said, you do have a number of uncategorized pages that would need to be sorted out in order for the wikia to be spotlighted. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:15, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for sorting those out -- I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 05:53, February 2, 2015 (UTC)

Gamers Fanon Wiki (approved)

Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 8.35.44 PM

The Gamers Fanon Wiki is a wiki where anyone can create any Gaming themed stories, creations, and adventures! We Are Currently Editing 5,642 Pages with over 713,562 edits.

You can write Gaming stories about Assassins Creed, Minecraft, Pirates Online, and much much more! Participate in community events, such as Quote of the Week, User Awards, Gaming Song of the Month, Wiki Oscars, and much more! Join us in playing Minecraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, League of Legends, and almost anything you can name!

Gamers Fanon Wiki

Captain Ned Edgewalker 04:43, January 31, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Gamers Fanon Wiki is in generally good shape, but it does have a handful of uncategorized pages. Can you please sort those out? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 23:54, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
Fast work! I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:05, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Terraria Mobile Wiki (approved)

Hi there! I'm Darthwikia, the founder of The Terraria Mobile Version Wiki. I would like to apply for spotlight as I think we have fulfilled alll the required conditions.

Please let me know of your decision.

Darthwikia25 07:22, February 1, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Terraria Mobile Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 00:03, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Suikoden Wikia (approved)

Hi, I'm an admin at Suikoden Wikia. We would like to request for a spotlight. Our main goal why we request for this spotlight is to attract new contributors or editors.

• I'm an admin.
  • We have over 200 contents and most of them are over 300 bytes.
  • Our main page have picture and it does have a slideshows gallery, there are links to our most important contents and its is not a sysop protected page but it is protected against new and anonymous editors.
  • All of our pages in Special Uncategorize pages had been already categorize.
  • We are not in the middle of choosing new admins no upheavals
  • The MediaWiki:Welcome-user say @latest.
  • The MediaWiki:Community-corner had been organized.
  • No other any offensive language had been used.

We will be waiting for you response... Thank You... Milkandchocolate (talk) 02:02, February 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hi. Suikoden Wikia looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 00:10, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Google wiki (approved)

Hi, I am an admin on Google wiki and would like to add this wiki to the Wikia Spotlights. This wiki was quite inactive for a while, with only 1 admin being active. Then I joined in and started to make the wiki once again alive. We need more contributors to this wiki so the wiki could expand and be fun for every wikian! Thanks!

Giant Bubbles (talk) 01:48, February 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Google wiki looks good, but you do have some uncategorized pages that would need to be sorted for the spotlight. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 00:14, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for sorting those out -- I've added it to the approved list! -- Wendy (talk 03:28, February 26, 2015 (UTC)

Munkapedia, the Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki (2) (approved)

I am re-requesting a spotlight (because of the December bug) for Munkapedia. Our big series launch of ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks is set to air this spring and we want to help get the word out. You can use this image unless a better one appears between then and now.

DEmersonJMFM 14:59, February 6, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I've added it back onto the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 00:18, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm one of the admins at the Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki and I'm requesting for a spotlight to take place for that wiki. It meets about all of the guidelines and lately we've been improving that wiki so it could qualify. I've just categorized the last of the pages that needed categorization (there was once more than a thousand pages in that category) and all of the other guidelines are about met by now. The spotlight would probably improve this wiki's popularity since the number of active users at this wiki is currently a little low (although we have a nice team of admins) and we would really love a more active wiki. So, it would be awesome if you could accept this request, since this wiki is interesting especially for any hurricane enthusiasts out there. --Steve820 |Chat With MeMy Edits 05:46, February 7, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I've added Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 00:24, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Injustice Fanon Wiki (approved)

Hi! I'm Cartoon44, an active admin of four and I would like to request a spotlight for Injustice Fanon Wiki. We currently have 804 pages, the main page is fully customized with multiple pictures. There is a clear category structure and no pages are uncategorized. The wiki currently has 4 active admins and is a place welcome to all users. We are currently using @latest for the welcome message and have customized the message in the community center under recent activity. We use a customized background and we do not encourage or use any offensive language or inappropriate images. We hope to spotlight the wiki to welcome even more users! Thank you!

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN! (talk) 17:36, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Injustice Fanon Wiki looks great and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:29, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Doraemon Wiki

Hey there, I'm one of the admins at Doraemon Wiki and would like to request spotlight for the wiki. {{SUBST:User:BloomRocks!/Sig}} 11:27, February 10, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Doraemon Wiki would need a few tweaks in order to be eligible for a spotlight through this request page. The main page edit protection would need to be lowered to only protect against anonymous editors and new accounts (the move protection is fine). Also the page itself does not contain many links to the content (although it does have lots of featured items which are good); could you add a portal with images and links to characters, anime, manga, games, etc. to help visitors find your content? Finally there are a few too many articles in the stub category; there are nearly 200 which is more than 1/5th of your content -- you would need to untag about 15 of them. Please let me know on my wall if you have any questions or when you have finished this and I can check again! -- Wendy (talk 04:59, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Bad Hair Day Wiki

Since the wiki just premiered and I founded the Bad Hair Day wiki, I thought it will be a good idea to put it on wikia spotlight

04:42, February 15, 2015 (UTC)Sammydiego (talk)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this requests page, wikias have to meet our spotlight criteria, which includes a minimum of 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when your wikia has had a chance to grow a bit! -- Wendy (talk 05:07, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

The 39 Clues Wiki (approved)

Hi!

I was wondering if you could spotlight our wiki The 39 Clues Wiki for the new series that is coming out on February 24, 2015?

Thanks, --Nilem12 Talk Announcements

Hi. The 39 Clues Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 05:16, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Counter-Strike Wiki (approved)

Hi! I would like to request for a Wikia Spotlight for Counter-Strike Wiki. It's good to have this picture as the thumbnail and the caption, "Immerse yourself in global conflicts." Thanks in advance. --ConTraZ VII 00:07, February 19, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Could you please lower the main page protection so it only blocks editing by new and anonymous users? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 06:21, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for doing that -- I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:28, February 26, 2015 (UTC)

Animal Jam Wiki (approved)

Hey, by any chance, is it possible to spotlight the Animal Jam Wiki?

Icefern (Talk) 00:36, March 5, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Animal Jam Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:39, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Fan Creations Wiki

I would like to promote my wiki, the Fan Creations Wiki. The only thing it lacks is two-hundred content pages, because, as you can see, it has 160, but I've seen several spotlighted wikis without 200 being promoted. Thanks, --

20:17, March 10, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request through this page, wikias must meet the spotlight criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. The spotlights for wikias that do not meet these criteria are communities that staff has chosen to highlight; they did not request their spotlights. The criteria are intended to make an equal opportunity for all wikias to be spotlighted -- any wikia which meets them can be spotlighted by request. -- Wendy (talk 02:47, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Liv Dolls Wiki

The Admin of http://livdolls.wikia.com/wiki/LIV_DOLLS_FOREVER_Wiki (Liv Dolls wiki) would like to be spotlighted!

The site has more than 200 pages - all are above 300 bytes in size and are categorized. The main page has a picture and is open for editing. The content is organised in a logical and systematic method. Every content page is in a category. The community is so small – we need to spread the word, but have not been too good at doing this.  There is one admin and a few contributors.The wikia uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by the Admin.The wikia has a customized skin. We would like to update it…but graphics is not the present Admins strength and help is needed here and all over the site. Liv Doll Wiki is a child friendly site and is devoted to doll lovers of all ages.

LivdollsinAfrica (talk) 06:19, March 12, 2015 (UTC)