Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 429: Line 429:

I would like to request another spotlight for [http://nikaraworld.wikia.com/wiki/Nikara_Wikia Nikara Wiki] it's been a while since my last one we currently have 352 pages at the time of this request. I am the Admin and Bureaucrat of the wiki

I would like to request another spotlight for [http://nikaraworld.wikia.com/wiki/Nikara_Wikia Nikara Wiki] it's been a while since my last one we currently have 352 pages at the time of this request. I am the Admin and Bureaucrat of the wiki

--{{SUBST:CanBoy67 sig}} 04:25, January 13, 2018 (UTC)

--{{SUBST:CanBoy67 sig}} 04:25, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
  +
  +
==Criminal Case Wiki==
  +
Hello! I'm Reg Boy, an admin and bureaucrat on [[w:c:criminalcasegame|Criminal Case Wiki]]. We'd like to request a spotlight for the wiki seeing as the game is getting a fifth season that is scheduled to come out pretty soon.
  +
  +
If you do accept this, I would like to suggest using [[w:c:criminalcasegame:File:ConspiracyTeaser.png|this image]] with the caption: "Investigate new secrets in The Conspiracy!" I'm not entirely sure if spotlights use captions anymore though? If they don't, I would suggest using [[w:c:criminalcasegame:File:Community-header-background|this image]] instead as it gives a more general appearance. Thanks!<br /><span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS; background:background-image: linear-gradient(left, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651), #C5D92D, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651)); background-image: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651), #C5D92D, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651)); background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651), #C5D92D, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651)); background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651), #C5D92D, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651)); background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651), #C5D92D, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651)); background-image: -khtml-linear-gradient(left, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651), #C5D92D, rgba(197, 217, 45, 0.651));; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:3.5px; border:2px solid #C5D92D; border-radius:7px 0 7px 0;"><big>'''''[[User:Reg Boy|<span style="color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0 0 5px black;"><big>Reg Boy</big></span>]]''''' | ''[[Message Wall:Reg Boy|<span style="color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0 0 5px black;">talk</span>]] '''·''' [[Special:Contributions/Reg Boy|<span style="color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0 0 5px black;">stalk</span>]]''</big></span> 17:32, January 17, 2018 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:32, 17 January 2018

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
VIEWEDITPURGE
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Upcoming Spotlights
December:
Doctor Who Collectors Wiki
Lego Marvel annd DC Superheroes Wiki
Descendants Wiki
Camila Cabello Wiki
Fablehaven Wiki
Puroresu System Wiki

January:
Minecraft Pocket Edition Wiki
South Park Archives
K. C. Undercover Wiki
Hikaru no Go Wiki
The Edge Chronicles Wiki

February:
Pixel Gun Wiki
Custom Hero Factory
DifferentHistory Wiki
Halloween Horror Nights Wiki

To request a FANDOM Spotlight, post the name of the community with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices listed here.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

UPDATE 10/2017: The new "explore wikis" module in the footer is open for requests. It will be updated monthly, but there are a limited number of slots. At this time I am starting to review requests again and will continue to work through them until the backlog is caught up. I appreciate everyone's patience!

Red Storm Wiki

Hi, I'd like to add a request for spotlight for the Red Storm Wiki. We are a community dedicated to Red Storm Webtoon and everything related to the title.I am a Bureaucrat I believe we have met all of the criteria. Thank you. DiabolicalHaterAnonx (talk) 09:34, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

Red Storm Wiki looks good, but in order to have it spotlighted you would need to reduce the number of short pages with length less than 300 bytes and articles marked as stubs to a combined 110, or roughly 1/5th of the total content pages. If you are still interested in the spotlight, please work on filling in those pages (mostly chapter pages) and let me know on my wall to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:00, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

K.C. Undercover Wiki (approved)

Hi. I would like the K.C. Undercover Wiki to have a spotlight.

Image: Image

Thanks in advance!

RuneMagle (talk) 17:03, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

K.C. Undercover Wiki looks great and just needs one thing to meet the spotlight criteria. You would need to expand some of the short pages (less than 300bytes in length) so that the combined number of those pages and articles marked as stubs is less than 1/5th of your content, or about 80 pages total; right now there are about 120 pages. If you are still interested in a spotlight, let me know when you've had a chance to expand some pages and I'll be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:06, November 21, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for cleaning those up - I've added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:58, November 28, 2017 (UTC)

Hypixel Wiki

I would like a spotlight for the Hypixel wiki. I want to get it recognized for all of the hard work that has been done there.

Thanks, HandsomeJSJ (talk) 21:13, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

In order to qualify, Hypixel Wiki would need to expand some of the short pages (less than 300bytes in length) so that the combined number of those pages, articles needing work and articles marked as stubsis less than 1/5th of your content, or about 90 pages total; right now nearly half of the pages on the wiki are marked as stubs in these ways. You would also need to sort out a handful of uncategorized pages. If you are interested in the spotlight, let me know on my wall when you've had a chance to work on this and I'll be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:15, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

One Piece Fanon Wiki

Hello One Piece Fanon Wiki need a spotlight the no editor beside myself on that wiki are active and I want some contributor to come and add their idea to the wiki it has more there is about 451 page on the wiki

Oh here a Link just so no confuse with other One Piece Fanon Wikis http://opfanon.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_Fanon_Wiki

Cdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)CdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)

One Piece Fanon looks good (love the customization!) but in order to meet the spotlight criteria, it would need a few tweaks. First you would need to fill in the mobile main page and community-corner. There are also quite a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted. Finally you currently have about 200 articles which are shorter than 300bytes, or stub-length; you would need to reduce that number to about 135. If you are still interested in the spotlight, please let me know on my talk page when you have had a chance to address those issues and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:22, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

Eyeshield 21 Wiki

Hello I the Admin of Eyeshield 21 Wiki and it need contributor I would like it if it gets to add in the Spotlight it currently has 491 page

Eyeshield 21 Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Cdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)CdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Eyeshield 21 Wiki looks good but in order to meet the spotlight criteria, it would need a few tweaks. First you would need to fill in the mobile main page and community-corner. There are also quite a few uncategorized pagesthat need to be sorted. Finally you currently have about 265 articles which are shorter than 300bytes or stub-length; you would need to reduce that number to about 100. If you are still interested in the spotlight, please let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to address those issues and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:26, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

Hello I believe I now have fulfilled the requirement needed in a spotlight please give Eyeshield 21 wiki a spotlight Cdswalkthrough (talk) 17:42, December 27, 2017 (UTC)cdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 17:42, December 27, 2017 (UTC)

Hikaru no Go Wiki (approved)

Hikaru no Go Wiki need contributor I would like it if it gets to add in the Spotlight it currently has 400 pages

Hikaru no Go Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Hello. Hikaru no Go Wiki looks good but in order to meet the spotlight criteria, it would need a few tweaks. First you would need to fill in the mobile main page. There are also quite a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted. Finally you currently have about 220 articles which are shorter than 300bytes, or stub-length; you would need to reduce that number to about 110. If you are still interested in the spotlight, please let me know here when you have had a chance to address those issues and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:31, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

hello can you add hikaru no go wiki to the spotlight I believe I fulfil most requirement for it now if there more I need to do tell me Cdswalkthrough (talk) 20:27, November 26, 2017 (UTC)cdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 20:27, November 26, 2017 (UTC)

Added. -- Wendy (talk 03:18, December 15, 2017 (UTC)

Flipline Fan Customers Wiki

Hello!

This is JK requesting another spotlight for the Flipline Fan Customers Wiki. We have 2,150 pages, 25 active users, and over 55,000 edits.

Thanks!

JK55556 (talk) 10:42, June 15, 2017 (UTC)

This wiki was spotlighted in October so I am going to skip this second request. -- Wendy (talk 04:31, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

Heroism Wiki

Hello, I am an admin of the Heroes Wiki (that's hero.wikia.com, BTW) and I express my desire to become the admin of the Heroism Wiki (the good-item version of the Heroes Wiki). Here's the link: heroism.wikia.com--AlexHoskins (talk) 13:50, June 21, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I see that you were given the admin rights in July. Happy editing! -- Wendy (talk 04:32, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

Fablehaven Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm the admin for the Fablehaven Wiki. It'd be cool to get a spotlight.

If this wiki is approved, I'd like this image to be used. I'll get back to you on the caption.

Thank you!

--Jukka the Sling (talk) 14:57, June 27, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. The wiki is not eligible for a spotlight because none of the admins are currently active. Please feel free to ask again if you return to the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:35, November 21, 2017 (UTC)
I'm glad to hear you are still working on the wiki and I've added it to the approved spotlights for December. -- Wendy (talk 05:44, November 22, 2017 (UTC)

Windows Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for the Windows Wiki. I'm the founder of this wiki. I would like get more views and users.Tartar01 (talk) 02:57, July 1, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. In order to be spotlighted through the requests page, a wiki must meet our spotlight criteria, which includes 200 non-stub content articles. Windows Wiki does not qualify right now, but please feel free to ask again in future after the wiki has had a chance to grow! -- Wendy (talk 04:36, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

Camila Cabello Wiki (approved)

Hi!, I'd like to request a spotlight for Camila Cabello Wiki, since it meets all the requirements of the list, if you need something or you think something is missing, let me know.

Thank you.

Lucas Millonario Muro 14:37, July 10, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Camila Cabello Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list for December. -- Wendy (talk 04:58, November 21, 2017 (UTC)

Puroresu System Wiki (approved)

Njpwmatch2

A puroresu bout between Hiroshi Tanahashi against Tetsuya Naito

Hello Wendy, I wanted to give my Puroresu System Wiki is a Puroresu Encyclopedia but I wanted a spotlight, because I'm alone in this project and I wanted to attract more users to help me and expand my project and make it great, I don't know if many languages can be possible because in the japanese wikia part, it doesn't has at least on contributor but I don't know about that part.

Wanna about the banner, I want this banner as you can see down there:

Puroresu System Wiki Banner

The banner for the promotion

And I think that my wiki has everything that requires because:

• I am the admin and founder of it;
  • I have some stub pages but I don't know how many, but that I will confirm later;
  • Every Page as a category but there are someones that we are finding the best category for pages but that can be fixed with time being;
  • I have the welcoming tool, here;
  • My community is very united and everyone is welcome to edit nor even if it's one thing or correcting it but at every contribution is welcomed too;
  • I have a very structed main page including the mobile one with a the slider with every Puroresu PPV of the month;
  • I have the community messages here;
  • The community has a customized skin;
  • I don't allow Vandalsim, Harressment, Disruption nor even bad language and inappropriate which it's something that it's not going to be tolerated.

Later, Let me know what you think.

Also, I did this request some months ago as you may know but simply I've made some adjustments to my request.

Thanks for your time

"The Phenomenal" Team69Roll(talk) 17:12, October 4, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Puroresu System Wiki looks good and I appreciate your care in addressing the adoption criteria. I've added it to the December spotlights. -- Wendy (talk 05:54, November 22, 2017 (UTC)

South Park Archives (approved)

I am an active admin on the South Park Wiki and I would like to request it gets a spotlight. The show itself will reach its 20th anniversary in one month, and will be releasing 2 new games this year, along with its 21st season, therefore we need more contributors to help us with all the information.

The fandom has 3,555 pages, with only 5 pages being a stub. There are 3 active admins, myself, User:HighJewElfKing and User:PissCoveredOcelot. The main page has many images and links, including a slider gallery at the top. We also have a community app, as seen here.

Thanks, Jamesb1 (talk) 09:45, July 13, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I realized that it is a bit late for the 20th anniversary, but are you interested in having a spotlight for this wiki in January or February? If so, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it to the list. -- Wendy (talk 05:59, November 22, 2017 (UTC)

Hello I'm Hydro and I'm requesting a spotlight for ARPW. We have 773 pages and we're currently approaching our 3rd year anniversary. We have three active admins including myself.

Hydrocarbon1997 (talk) 18:29, July 16, 2017 (UTC)

Are you still interested in a spotlight? If so, I'd be happy to add the wiki to the list for a January spotlight -- just let me know on my wall! -- Wendy (talk 05:08, December 2, 2017 (UTC)

Rise of the Robots Universe

68758-rise-of-the-robots-dos-screenshot-your-opponent-in-2-players

I am the founder of the page called Rise of the Robots Wikia. I have been editing since January 5, 2017, hard for weeks to make a page, uploading images and adding categories to add a request for Rise of the Robots Wikia website. So, my current page is 200 for a day. Pyranoses (talk) 15:50, July 19, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry but the wiki is not currently eligible for a spotlight because there are no active admins. Please feel free to ask again when you are working on it once more. -- Wendy (talk 05:26, December 2, 2017 (UTC)

VS Debating Wiki

Hello there! I'm the owner of the VS Debating Wiki, a wiki dedicated solely to analyzing characters/weapons/etc and figuring out just how strong they really are. This sort of thing has been my main hobby for a good few months now, bordering on a year, and I think its about time our little baby brother to the other wikis like it shines. 

• I am, like I said, the active admin needed to request- although we have two other staff members on site daily, Roy Master and Paulo Junior.
  • We currently have 664 pages, with not a single one of them being of inferior quality OR being stubs. I won't allow that to happen on my wiki.
  • Our category structure has been adapted and improved over the time of our creation, and I'd like to believe that it shows clearly. Every page is kept categorized.
  • We are not going through any "upheavals"- the staff listing is solid for now and seems to be staying that way.
  • Our community corner is, of course, customized.
  • Skin wise, I prefer the skin of it now to keep it what I'd call fashionably simple- if it suffices, we do have a custom favicon and logo.
  • The wiki is void of inappropriate language on pages and inappropriate images.

Based on the odd chance that this does, indeed, get accepted, the following image is the one I've chosen- once again, used to keep it simple and not overwhelm the wandering eye.

http://imgur.com/a/fbpeF

Thank you for your time!

Mr. Bambu (talk) 11:07, July 22, 2017 (UTC)

Are you still interested in a spotlight? If so, you would need to work on sprucing up the main page -- add some images and links to major types of content. In addition, you will need to fill in the mobile main page using the "edit mobile main page" option in the edit menu on the regular main page. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 05:32, December 2, 2017 (UTC)

Henry Danger Wiki

Henry Danger wiki is a database for Henry Danger.

Link to the wiki: http://henrydanger.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Danger_Wiki

{{Loudmouth1 (talk) 16:46, August 3, 2017 (UTC)}}

Hello. While the wiki looks good, only admins or users with admin approval can request spotlights. -- Wendy (talk 03:03, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

The Atelier Series Wiki

Hello this wiki needs more editor please give it a spotlight

atelier.wikia.com/wiki/Atelier_Wiki

Cdswalkthrough (talk) 14:17, August 15, 2017 (UTC)cdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 14:17, August 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. While the wiki looks very good, only admins can request a spotlight. -- Wendy (talk 03:12, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

Edge Chronicles Wiki (approved)

I would like to request a spotlight for The Edge Chronicles Wiki. Thank you Martingloamg (talk) 07:07, August 18, 2017 (UTC)

The next book of the Edge Chronicles will be published the 26th July 2018. It would be great if we could get a spotlight around that time. We believe we meet all the requirements:

• Two active admins, Gloamglozer and Martingloamg
  • 282 out of 1639 articles are now under 300 bytes and we are still expanding articles (in April, there were over 860 short pages!)
  • Organized main page with access to important articles
  • Mobile page that gets updated from time to time
  • Clear categorisation, no uncategorized pages
  • The welcome tool is a bit wonky, but that seems to be a general issue on other wikis too, we've contacted the support
  • Customized skin, klickable Image Maps and clear and welcoming structure

Thanks a lot! Gloamglozer Need help? 19:20, November 10, 2017 (UTC)(also an admin of the Edge Chronicles Wiki)

Hello. Edge Chronicles Wiki looks good and I will be happy to approve it for a spotlight. However I cannot approve it now for a spotlight in July. You can have two spotlights per year - would you like one now, and then you can request another next summer? -- Wendy (talk 04:34, December 20, 2017 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 06:30, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

DifferentHistory Wiki (approved)

As owner of a wonderful, friendly community, http://differenthistory.wikia.com/wiki/DifferentHistory_Wikia, I, Tbomb, hereby acknowledge I would like to have this community spotlighted so we can get more friendly, helpful users and staff to make more amazing timelines. TbombTheAltHistorian (talk) 14:30, August 22, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. DifferentHistory Wiki looks good - are you still interested in a spotlight? If so, please let me know on my wall and I will add it to the list of approved spotlights. -- Wendy (talk 05:20, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

Custom Hero Factory Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm the admin of this wiki and after my slaving away for the past few days, I think the wiki is ready for a spotlight! If possible, could this image be used? Thank you for your kind attention.

One of the Sleeman bois - It's notoriously good. 05:36, September 5, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. CustomHeroFactory Wiki looks good - are you still interested in a spotlight for it? If so you will need to sort out a few uncategorized pages and then let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 05:27, December 20, 2017 (UTC)
Added. -- Wendy (talk 04:03, December 21, 2017 (UTC)

Halloween Horror Nights Wiki (approved)

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for Halloween Horror Nights Wiki seeing as it is near halloween time. Thank you for your consideration. Non luget impii. (talk) 17:51, September 6, 2017 (UTC)​ Ozian16

Hello. Halloween Horror Nights Wiki looks good, but I realize it is well past October. Are you still interested in the spotlight? If so, please let me know and I will be happy to add it to the list for January or February. -- Wendy (talk 05:30, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

I've replied on the talk page Non luget impii. (talk) 07:20, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

Thanks! I've added it. -- Wendy (talk 07:09, December 22, 2017 (UTC)

Pixel Gun Wiki (approved)

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for the Pixel Gun Wiki. The wiki features the following:

• An organized mobile main page.
  • A few hundred readers in the most popular pages.
  • There is only one incomplete article.
  • The wiki has pretty much every single feature of the franchise in articles.
  • The wiki has unique customizations and templates, including the new category browsing templates in the wiki's categories found in the navigation. The categorization (at least from the categories in the navigation) is perfectly structured.
  • A nicely done main page in Oasis.
  • Dozens of minigames, where a lot of people have fun in.
  • Has a decent score in the WAM (89-90 is a good score compared to most wikis).
  • Me and half of the staff are very easy to communicate with.
  • The wiki disallows inappropriate language, spam and vandalism. Even if the users did that, they will be warned.
  • No insights whatsoever, because there are no wanted pages, and all articles provide at least one category, one link and an image.
    • However, some articles do not have an infobox, but they do not need one.
  • The wiki is always being improved in many ways.

So yeah, the Pixel Gun Wiki does need a spotlight, after all that work, which is pretty much true. —This unsigned comment is by JustLeafy (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello. Pixel Gun Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list for January. Do you have an image you would like us to use? -- Wendy (talk 05:34, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

The Elemental Academy Roleplay Wiki

Hey! I'd like to apply for TEA to become a wiki spotlight. As mentioned, I am an active admin as well as a bureaucrat and the founder of the wiki. We have approximately 468 "article"-type pages, and there are categories on every one of them (I personally make sure of that). The webpage is decorated, and I'm currently working on the mobile page which should be done in a week or so. I don't think I've ever seen a Roleplay wiki on Wikia Spotlights, so I'm a bit nervous about how to go about this.

TheRebelOfSlytherin (talk) 12:20, October 25, 2017 (UTC)

Tower of God Wiki

I'd like to request a spotlight for the Tower of God Wiki! We're hoping a Spotlight (if we're approved) will help us build up our community even more.

As for Image I'll provide it later. Clash.BikashTalk 18:50, November 10, 2017 (UTC)

Rodeo Stampedia

Hello, I’d like to make a request for a spotlight for Rodeo Stampedia. I am the founder and bureaucrat of the wiki and worked on it in my spare time while completing studies, and up until recently I mostly worked alone with little help being offered. I began this project in December last year and since then I have edited hundreds of photos, particularly baby animal photos, completed countless templates and created 200+ pages alone to create an organised, functional network at Rodeo Stampedia, as I was dissatisfied with the other Rodeo Stampede wiki, Rodeo Stampede Wiki.

Since then, I have received help from Nickarmstrong84, however, I would like more attention for our wiki as our wiki is heavily based on collecting animals which need to be described and need photos added, which require a lot of assistance. So far, the skeleton of the pages are there but the details have not yet been added as they require a lot of time which I do not have. I would also like to further increase our popularity in comparison to Rodeo Stampede Wiki as I want to showcase our quality information about last year's top 10 game on the App Store Rodeo Stampede. The wiki can in turn be a collection of discussions to improve and add new, exciting features back into the game. I also foresee a new update coming soon, which will require 50+ pages being added in a short amount of time, so greater attention will increase the chance of attracting a willing contributor who can support myself and Nickarmstrong84, especially as I continue my studies.

Our wiki meets all the requirements, with the mobile main page being complete, all pages having categories and the community corner being customised. We have 550 pages, in which at least 500 of them meet the requirements, despite many of them being incomplete, and we are set to grow when there is the new addition of an island.

If this request is accepted, this image can be used.

Thanks,
CollectorManiac (talk) 15:22, November 17, 2017 (UTC)

Kushowapedia

Although i'm not active in Kushowapedia, can you approve my request please?

Link: http://kushowa.wikia.com/wiki/Kushowapedia

--SF12 (t - b - c) 12:22, November 26, 2017 (UTC)

Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki

Hello! I've been a Bureaucrat on our wiki for about four years now and would love to request another spotlight! It's been a few years since we've had one, as far as I remember, and think it would be a great way to try to recruit more people! We've always met the requirements in the past, but if there is anything that I need to change or modify, please let me know!

Alyssa5582 23:35, November 27, 2017 (UTC)

Subnautica Wiki

Hi,

I'm ChrisFo, an Admin from Subnautica Wiki http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Subnautica_Wiki
Subnautica is a great game, developed by Unknown Worlds Entertainment.

I would like to request a Spotlight for our wiki, because the game is currently in Early Access and will be released at the end of January or early February. Our Wiki has all the informations from the game, a great community and a good design with some CSS code (more code will be added soon). And we already have some Featured Videos.
The Spotlight will help us to make the community bigger, the wiki and the pages better with new contributions and of course: to premiere the big V1.0 release!
Is it possible to get a Spotlight for February? It can also be added later, that would'nt be a problem!
Let me know if you need a picture or something else :)

Yours ChrisFo (talk) 21:51, November 28, 2017 (UTC)

My Little Diapers Wiki

Hi there. I'm DiaperedPony, founder of My Little Diapers wiki. We want to request our first spotlight to highlight our community a bit across the FANDOM netwrok and have the chance to grow and bring some new editors. We have did our best during our 13 months of existence to accomplish the 100% of the best practices but if we have forgotten something we'll make sure to fix that as soon as we knew it. Hope we can got it, in case of being accepted we're perfectly ok with using the first picture in the mobile main page that's usually used, so there isn't trouble with that. Thanks a lot for the attention. --latest?cb=20161204202247 DiaperedPony (Leave me a message) (My contributions) 02:12, November 29, 2017 (UTC)

Future Wiki

Hello! I'm a Bureaucrat representing Future , and we would be honored to have a Spotlight. We have existed for over a decade, and have 6,000 pages and counting. There is a very large, active staff. 

Thank you for your consideration!

Dios te bendiga,

AllianceScoutAiothai (talk) 17:58, December 14, 2017 (UTC)

Doctor Who Fanon

Hi there! I’m Fester96, and I am the head bureaucrat of Doctor Who Fanon. We’ve existed for a decade now and in the last few months a change of leadership has happened. However the wiki has moved past the upheaval phase and we are looking for new members to help us rebuild our community. If you accept us, please use this image.

26C10F3D-95C4-44A3-9930-31C5A9A86BDA

Why you should consider us

• Out of 2000 pages, we have no stubs!
  • We have a new, clean front page layot and skin for the wikia.
  • We have 6 users who have recently edited now, although we have just had a change of hands, the wiki is stable with some active editors. However we would like to get a few new members to get the wiki back on track.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider our request! Fester96 (talk) 21:32, December 18, 2017 (UTC)Fester96 22:31 17 December 2017 (GMT)

Merchant Rpg Wiki

I'd like to request a spotlight for the Merchant mobile game Wiki. The Wiki covers information for the traditional Rpg mobile game Merchant for Android and IOS. The Reddit and Discord communities are very active, however, the Wiki community only consists of me. Tyler, the game dev just released his first DLC expansion for the game which kickstarted the community. I'm hoping that a Spotlight will help attract new people to the game, but more importantly the Wiki. Since adopting the Wiki in February I have made 3,394 of the 6,537 edits on this Wiki and I need help.

As for image suggestions, I'd like to suggest File:Level3Rogue User.png Level3Rogue (talk) 15:14, December 20, 2017 (UTC)

Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki The Sequel Wiki

I would like a spotlight for this wiki. I know that we have 152 pages at the time I give this request, but I would still like to apply for when we get the requirement. We are working on stubs, we have a active community, two admins (Me and Chipper the Crow), we have filled out the mobile main page, we meet the main page requirement, we DID have inaproppiate content (which was luckily fixed by the admins of that time), the MediaWiki:Welcome thing isn't customized, but it still works, and we meet every other requirement. I will reply when we have 200+ pages that are NOT stubs.

Dancing PencilYOUTUBEMANI5 ~ Pencil Lord (talk) (contributions)Dancing Pencil 17:44, December 21, 2017 (UTC)

Oh, and the wiki is here.

Dancing PencilYOUTUBEMANI5 ~ Pencil Lord (talk) (contributions)Dancing Pencil 02:52, December 25, 2017 (UTC)

Dresden Files Wiki

This is the Wikia, & I believe it qualifies. It may be receiving a ComDev makeover at some point however, I hope that does not disqualify it.
UrsuulWallDADate11:56 PM Friday, December 22, 2017 (UTC)

Diep.io Wikia

This is the Wikia, although I am unsure if it qualifies at present. We have a lot of new content being made as a new release is being developed / the most popular release is being tweaked, but we have plenty of well-established pages that readers would appreciate with a firm navigation structure in place for said pages. We want this spotlight partially to funnel more editors our way so that we can get content created faster.
UrsuulWallDADate11:56 PM Friday, December 22, 2017 (UTC)

unOrdinary Wikia

I'd like to request a spotlight for the unOrdinary Wikia! We're hoping a Spotlight (if we're approved) will help us build up our community even more.

As for Image will it work UnOrdinary Clash.BikashTalk 13:30, January 3, 2018 (UTC)

Nikara World Wiki

I would like to request another spotlight for Nikara Wiki it's been a while since my last one we currently have 352 pages at the time of this request. I am the Admin and Bureaucrat of the wiki --{{SUBST:CanBoy67 sig}} 04:25, January 13, 2018 (UTC)

Criminal Case Wiki

Hello! I'm Reg Boy, an admin and bureaucrat on Criminal Case Wiki. We'd like to request a spotlight for the wiki seeing as the game is getting a fifth season that is scheduled to come out pretty soon.

If you do accept this, I would like to suggest using this image with the caption: "Investigate new secrets in The Conspiracy!" I'm not entirely sure if spotlights use captions anymore though? If they don't, I would suggest using this image instead as it gives a more general appearance. Thanks!
Reg Boy | talk · stalk 17:32, January 17, 2018 (UTC)