Community Central
Register
Community Central
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Upcoming Spotlights
The Library Wikia (7/15)
Sonny Wiki (7/15)
Lalaloopsy Land Wiki (7/15)
Lego Dimensions Wiki (7/18)
SuperMarioLogan Wiki (7/23)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wikia with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wikia follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered roughly once a week.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki (approved)

Hi! I'm ShatterClub, and I'm the senior bureaucrat at TOR Wiki. We applied and got a approved for a spotlight back in 2013 (link), and are requesting one again in the hopes that we can draw in more interested users and build a larger community. I've checked us out, and it looks like we fit all the requirements except for the stubs, which is something else we also would like more users for. Aside from that, I think we fit the bill on everything else, but if not, message me and we'll do what we can to fix any lingering problems.

Let me know if this is possible. We look forward to hearing for you! ShatterClub|Message Wall 23:12, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. TOR Wiki is in generally good shape, although for a spotlight you would need to lower the main page protection to only block new and unregistered users. However the stubs are a problem; 1/5th of your content would be about 800 pages and you have over 1400 marked as stubs. You would need to clean out the category and unmark some of the longer articles before the wikia could be spotlighted. Please let me know on my wall if you do that and want me to check again! -- Wendy (talk 03:03, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Great job cleaning those out -- I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 01:22, May 7, 2015 (UTC)

Animal Jam Wiki (approved)

Hey, by any chance, is it possible to spotlight the Animal Jam Wiki?

Icefern (Talk) 00:36, March 5, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Animal Jam Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:39, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Fan Creations Wiki

I would like to promote my wiki, the Fan Creations Wiki. The only thing it lacks is two-hundred content pages, because, as you can see, it has 160, but I've seen several spotlighted wikis without 200 being promoted. Thanks, --

20:17, March 10, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request through this page, wikias must meet the spotlight criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. The spotlights for wikias that do not meet these criteria are communities that staff has chosen to highlight; they did not request their spotlights. The criteria are intended to make an equal opportunity for all wikias to be spotlighted -- any wikia which meets them can be spotlighted by request. -- Wendy (talk 02:47, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Liv Dolls Wiki (approved)

The Admin of http://livdolls.wikia.com/wiki/LIV_DOLLS_FOREVER_Wiki (Liv Dolls wiki) would like to be spotlighted!

The site has more than 200 pages - all are above 300 bytes in size and are categorized. The main page has a picture and is open for editing. The content is organised in a logical and systematic method. Every content page is in a category. The community is so small – we need to spread the word, but have not been too good at doing this.  There is one admin and a few contributors.The wikia uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by the Admin.The wikia has a customized skin. We would like to update it…but graphics is not the present Admins strength and help is needed here and all over the site. Liv Doll Wiki is a child friendly site and is devoted to doll lovers of all ages.

LivdollsinAfrica (talk) 06:19, March 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Liv Dolls Wiki looks good. Could you please customize the community corner? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to approve it for a spotlight.
If you want help with customization/main page design, you may want to ask here. -- Wendy (talk 01:20, March 18, 2015 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 03:34, March 21, 2015 (UTC)

Thank you for the prmotion. We did see as many as 400 visitors. But sadly some trolls also arrived (sorry cannot see what I am typing) so any errors are due to a gray screen. Now to promote the site at similar blog and interest sites. LivdollsinAfrica (talk) 11:23, April 23, 2015 (UTC)

Steven Universe Wiki (approved)

Hello at the Steven Universe wiki we would like to have a spotlight. Last week we got 5 new episodes which were packed with new information and we would now like to get a spotlight to catch up fans on anything they may have missed. We meet all of the criteria and would be grateful if you would give us a spotlight. If you decide to we'd like for the picture to be this and for it to say 'We Survived the Steven Bomb! Did You?' Thanks---Killer365

Steven Universe Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 01:26, March 18, 2015 (UTC)

Disgaea Wiki (approved)

Good evening. I'm Sanna, I'm a user on Disgaea.wikia, and on behalf of this wiki, I'd like to request a Spotlight. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance is releasing in Japan on March 26, 2015, and I'm hoping that the spotlight would coincide with that date, beginning no later than March 24 (if I'm permitted to be so choosy about a start-date).

The only one we don't quite tick off is:

• The community should not be in the middle of choosing new admins or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place.

Well... the two of us who are here are friendly people... We're hoping the Spotlight will attract some new users who want to stick around ^_^.

Spotlight image: [1]
Title: Disgaea Wiki - Disgaea 5!
Caption: Disgaea 5, Japan Release March 26!

Thanks so much for considering my request. Please let me know if there's anything I or Otherarrow need to do to let this happen.
SannaSK (talk) 12:28, March 17, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Disgaea Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. The spotlights usually go up twice a month (beginning and middle), so it will most likely go up around April 1st, although there is a chance it will be mid-April; we can't guarantee dates, but hopefully that is close enough. -- Wendy (talk 01:35, March 18, 2015 (UTC)

How to Have a Pawsome Den on Animal Jam Wiki

I would like to request a Spotlight for my Wiki ( http://how-to-have-a-pawsome-den-on-animaljam.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_have_a_paw-some_den_on_animaljam_Wiki )

My Wiki is about Dens and outfits on the Game Animal Jam, it shows you how to create Dens for all seasons, and is even expanding to clothes.

I would like to have it Spotlighted, because I am having trouble attracting users.

Many thanks.

Punkdrummergirl (talk) 00:04, March 22, 2015 (UTC)Punkdrummergirl 

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request, wikias need to meet our spotlight criteria, one of which is to have at least 200 non-stub content pages. Your wikia sounds like a fun subject, but it does not qualify for a spotlight yet. We do have some tips and ideas for helping to find contributors for your wikia that might give you some other things you could try instead. And you could always contact some of the other Animal Jam wikias and see if they wished to be partners with your wikia. -- Wendy (talk 04:10, March 25, 2015 (UTC)

Jane The Virgin Wiki

Jane the Virgin logo

Jane the Virgin [2] is an newer tv show on The Cw Channel . Jane the Virgin is an show that set in Miami, the series will detail the surprising and unforeseen events that take place in the life of Jane Villanueva, a hard-working, religious young Latina woman whose family tradition and a vow to save her virginity until her marriage to a detective is shattered when a doctor accidentally artificially inseminates her by mistake during a checkup. And to make matters worse, the biological donor is a married man, a former playboy and cancer survivor who is not only the new owner of the hotel where Jane works, but was also her former teenage crush. —This unsigned comment is by PJ Lol (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikias must have at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wikia has grown a bit! -- Wendy (talk 04:18, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Ned Wiki

NED-LOGO

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide [3] is an an tv show that ran from September 12, 2004 – June 8, 2007.Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide follows the lives of Ned Bigby, Jennifer "Moze" Mosely, and Simon "Cookie" Nelson-Cook. As me User:Pj_Lol as the newer Co-Owner as improved this wiki since i received Rigths over it.

I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikias must have at least 200 non-stub content pages and meet the rest of our spotlight criteria. Please feel free to ask again when the wikia has grown a bit! -- Wendy (talk 04:21, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Isaac Clip Wiki

Hi, I'm TransformerTime! I'm just a founder and creator in Isaac Clip Wiki and nobody can edit in this wiki. So, i create a spotlight request for the fame. I just wan't you to make a request so help me, please. --TransformerTime! 06:50, March 30, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikias must have at least 200 non-stub content pages and meet the rest of our spotlight criteria. Please feel free to ask again when the wikia has grown a bit! -- Wendy (talk 04:22, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

iZombie Wikia

Hi I'm Acfau987, creator of the iZombie wikia. I'd like to request a spotlight for my wiki with http://theizombie.wikia.com/wiki/File:nooimage.png as a picture and a caption: "Meet the CW's new brain-eating heroine!"

iZombie Wikia is a community website dedicated to the CW TV Series as well as the IZOMBIE Comics - on which the TV series is based. This is your ultimate source for getting the latest scoop and finding out all about the iZombie Comics and TV show. Anyone may edit articles or create new ones, and in this way we can all work together to build this wiki into a community site that everyone can enjoy.

--Acfau987 (talk) 18:20, March 30, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this page, wikias must have at least 200 non-stub content pages and meet the rest of our spotlight criteria. Please feel free to ask again when the wikia has grown a bit! -- Wendy (talk 04:23, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki (approved)

If it's not too late, I'd love to be able to spotlight the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the Daredevil TV show coming out this week, April 10. If not, it'd be great for one on Avengers: Age of Ultron, which comes out May 1st.  which would be great to have a week earlier. New Captain (talk contribs count) 03:41, April 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Spotlights go up roughly twice a month, so yes, it was too late for April 10th. The spotlight now should go up around mid-April or possibly the start of May. Would you rather highlight Daredevil or Age of Ultron in that case? -- Wendy (talk 04:34, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
then the age of ultron one pleaseTomasDerksen (talk) 04:52, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Olympus Has Fallen wiki (approved)

The Olympus Has Fallen wiki has over 200 pages that are above 300 bytes and each of them have categories. So therefore, it should be spotlighted. Gunman6 and I are the admins and the founder of it is Roger Murtaugh. BattleshipMan (talk) 06:02, April 2, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Olympus Has Fallen Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 04:39, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Hollywood Undead Wiki

Hello. I would like to get the Hollywood Undead Wiki (http://www.hollywoodundead.wikia.com) a Spotlight. It grew from a very small, dead fanbase wiki to a very well-made fanbase wiki. The wiki has two current admins, myself and Blood007. There are two spotlight guidelines that our wiki doesn't meet, though. We do not have more than 200 pages. We only have 119. I hope this can technically meet the guidelines, because there is truthfully no more pages we can create until Hollywood Undead releases some new content. We just want Spotlighted so fans of the band can come over, chat, and help us become a better and bigger community. The second guideline we don't meet is the rule of no profanity. Hollywood Undead is an explicit band with suggestive song topics, which is addressed in the Parents page where parents can see what their children are doing on Wikia. I hope that that doesn't stop us from getting a Spotlight. If we didn't use profanity, then the wiki wouldn't be as credible as it is now. Well, thanks in advance! Have a good day. - Fametown

Hello. I'm very sorry because I can see that you have invested a lot of time and care into your wikia, but to be spotlighted through this page, a wikia does need to meet all of the spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages. Profanity within the lyrics is fine, but it would not be ok if you were randomly swearing at people on your main page (for example), so you are probably fine for that. Please do ask again when the wikia has grown further! -- Wendy (talk 04:43, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Counter-Strike Online Wiki (approved)

Hi there! I'm ConTraZ VII, an admin in Counter-Strike Online Wiki, requesting for a spotlight for Counter-Strike Online Wiki. We would like to recommend this picture and the caption, "CSN:Z info is also included!" --ConTraZ VII 03:44, April 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Counter-Strike Online Wiki is still in good shape and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:47, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

Kingkiller Wiki (approved)

Hello Wikia staff,

I would like to request a spotlight for the Kingkiller wiki, which as far as I know has never been featured in a spotlight before. I hope that a promotion in the spotlights would help attract more editors. If possible, please use this image and the caption: "Meet fantasy's next superstar"

The wiki meets all requirements for the spotlight.

• The requester is an active admin
  • The wiki currently has 390 pages, of which 65 are stub pages.
  • The main page has pictures and clear links to the most important content. It is not sysop-protected.
  • There is a clear category structure, Special:UncategorizedPages is empty.
  • No upheavals. It is a stable, friendly place.
  • The wiki uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins.
  • The message in the Community Center is customized.
  • The wiki has a customized skin.
  • No use of offensive language or inappropriate images.

Thanks for your consideration! Ohmystars (talk) 10:09, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Kingkiller Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 04:09, April 15, 2015 (UTC)

The Starpolar Wiki (approved)

Hello. I am the founder of the Starpolar Wiki, Fatal Disease. I am here to apply for a Spotlight for my wiki. The Starpolar Wiki was created to allow users to host reviews and top lists (like a top 10 list) for their favorite games, stories, YouTubers, music, and anything they want to write about. They also have the choice to post their stories and have other users review them. Why do I want the site to have a Spotlight? The reason being is because I want people to know that this site exists and that it is a cool site to be on. You get to write as many reviews as long as it isn't flamebaiting; you get to write a top ten list of your favorite songs from your favorite artists, and you get to write stories that other users may enjoy.

We do meet the requirements. Right now we have 206 pages (our shortest one is 416 bytes); the mainpage right now is under construction for this but we do have pictures and links to our most important content; there is a clear structure of how users use categories in our category rules; our mainpage isn't protected; we do have applications for users to apply for rights but we don't have users applying for admin; we do have a welcome message; we have a custom skin; we hardly use offensive language or inappropriate images, and our wiki navigation is customized. Fatal Disease (Message Wall) 02:33, April 15, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. The Starpolar Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:49, April 15, 2015 (UTC)

Lego Marvel and DC Superheroes Wiki (approved)

Hello, I have come here, as you may have guessed, to request for a position on the wiki spotlight. The wiki I come to represent (legomarveldc.wikia.com) has 296 pages with very little stubs and all pages categorized appropriately. The wiki's background and skin is appropriate with its own custom logo found in the top left. There is a gallery in the front page with links to major categories including major articles. There are also several polls to keep the community active.

To highlight further details of my wiki, I have appropriate rules and editing guidelines for new editors to understand categorization. I take care in making sure information is proper and format is uniform across the same class.

In addition, I'd like to take some time to demonstrate why I want a wiki spotlight. Although my wiki, has many assets and is in fairly good shape I want more editors as there are only two active editors currently.

All in all, my wiki meets many if not all of the qualifications to apply for a spotlight. I'd appreciate if you get back to me as soon as time permits. Thanks in advance.

Rapmilo (talk) 20:15, April 18, 2015 (UTC)Rapmilo

Hello. Lego Marvel and DC Superheroes Wiki looks great, and you do meet all of the qualifications :). I have added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:21, April 22, 2015 (UTC)

Recess Wiki (approved)

Hello, I want to get editors on the Recess wiki. I'm a big fan of Recess and a regular contributor. This wikia has 448 pages. It was quite popular but nowadays hardly anyone edits (except me). I just had some more contributors, but they're not enough! Atharv Gautam ][Talk Contributions ] 17:08, April 23, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but there must be an active admin during a spotlight. I suggest that you finish your adoption request and then ask again. -- Wendy (talk 01:10, April 29, 2015 (UTC)
I've finished my adoption requests and now I'm the admin. Atharv Gautam ][Talk Contributions ] 12:46, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Great! I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 04:54, May 12, 2015 (UTC)

Eurovision Song Contest Wiki (approved)

So the Eurovision Song Contest is coming up in less than a week, and so I'd like to spotlight the wiki for this reason. The link to the wiki is here. I don't mind if the spotlight is a bit late.

• At the time of me writing this, we have 557 pages and the shortest one is just 305 bytes, so just skinning the minimum. Shortpages link
  • The front page has four main images, the list of countries and the list of years. Furthermore, it also has been locked to prevent new/anonymous editors.
  • Uncategorised Pages is empty!
  • We are not in the middle of any upheavals as there are only two people (including myself) actively editing. We do get the odd anon, but very rarely.
  • The MediaWiki:Welcome-user is on @latest.
  • Community corner is VERY quiet and rarely gets changed because there really isn't much of a community, but it IS customised.
  • The wiki does use a customised skin.
  • Offensive language and images are not allowed, as the Eurovision Song Contest is a family show, so I don't expect to find any here.
  • The requester (me) is the wiki's founder
  • If we do get accepted for a spotlight, I'd like to have this image used
  • Thank you for taking your time. Tempestral/aka I.e.G.c 20:41, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. Eurovision Song Contest Wiki is still in good shape and we will be happy to give it another spotlight.

Bible Book Club

This spotlight request may be a bit unusual but I am trying this in hoping for a shot. I am planning on starting a Bible Book Club, via Wikia's Mini Book Club program. I am working some of the pre-start materials and was hoping that rather than the wiki hosting it (Biblicalapedia) has a spotlight, it links to the book club and promotes the book club itself rather than wiki. I would like to be able to do several promotional events all at once (via social media, spotlight, forum highlighting and mass messaging) in order to get a large audience interested in the book club.

I know the nature of this spotlight would usually be made by a ComDev or Marketing team member, but I am hoping perhaps it is possible to get this to work. I have more details in progress and would love to chat further to discuss the feasibility. 

Thanks,

Superdadsuper, Biblicalapedia Administrator and Bureaucrat

Hello. I'm sorry, but this page is only for requesting spotlights on wikias which meet the "best practices" requirement. May I suggest that, instead, you contact staff on the Books Hub about highlighting the new project there. -- Wendy (talk 04:57, May 20, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. The issue I always find is finding the staff member who has the authority (usually what will happen I will ask one and get directed to another one). Could you help me by directing me to the direct authority on books spotlights and making sure they are aware they will be getting a message? Thanks, Superdadsuper, Biblicalapedia Administrator and Bureaucrat

IT Knowledge Base

Hello,

I just completed creating enough pages to qualify for spotlight (hopefully). Please consider this site IT Knowledge Base. It's not as fancy as the others yet, but can be once get some contributors. 

Thanks,

Gerryw1389 (talk) 02:28, May 23, 2015 (UTC)

Hi Gerry. IT Knowledge Base looks good -- congratulations on reaching 200 content pages! There are a few tweaks that it would need to meet our Spotlight best practices. You would need to spruce up the main page with some images, and perhaps some additional on-site links to the content. If you are unsure how to change the design, you can request help from staff. In addition to the main page, there are quite a few uncategorized pages that would need sorting out. Please let me know on my wall when you have done both of those and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk 01:55, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

Fandom B-daman Wiki (approved)

SumiInaba-Icon

WBMA Special Supporter Sumi Inaba is calling

Hello there. I been wonder that I really need helpers, now I need. Please help me by edit in a fan made wiki for b-daman, Fandom B-daman Wiki. This is the wikia for fans to post their characters, bdamans and stories in the wikia to show the others about their own Fan Fictions of B-Daman.

Rinne.phua (talk) 10:26, May 24, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Faandom B-daman Wiki looks good and just needs one small tweak in order to meet our spotlight best practices. Could you please lower the main page edit protection to only block against new and anonymous users? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 02:01, May 27, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks - I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 03:42, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

Counter-Strike Wiki (approved)

Hello! I'm an admin in Counter-Strike Wiki would like to feature this Wiki as one of the spotlights. We have a newly released "Operation Bloodhound" so we decide to feature it for the spotlight.

Thank you.

Regards, --ConTraZ VII 04:09, May 28, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. We would be happy to give Counter-Strike Wiki a second spotlight, and I have added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 02:46, June 3, 2015 (UTC)

Tintin Wiki

Hi there.I am Blue99White from the Tintin Wiki.Our wiki is cool & well done.We like more user to help edit on the wiki so can you put the Tintin wiki on spotlight? Here The links http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page --Blue99White (talk) 03:14, May 29, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Tintin Wiki is in good shape. You do have a few uncategorized pages -- could you please sort them out? In addition I would need to see that the bureaucrat, Kiwichris, approved your request for the spotlight. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I'll be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:51, June 3, 2015 (UTC)

America's Got Talent Wiki (approved)

A new season premiered last week. We (agt.wikia.com) would love a new spotlight!

Erik10101 (talk) 06:42, June 3, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I will be happy to add America's Got Talent Wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 05:14, June 17, 2015 (UTC)

SuperMarioLogan Wiki (approved)

We need a lot of staff and users to help us and of we could get a spotlight that could boost us up to being the #1 Best Site Of SML. I Would Like A Reply Now And I Am A Admin At The Site.Mario360PS (talk) 20:24, June 9, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. SuperMarioLogan Wiki would need a few tweaks in order to meet our spotlight criteria. The main page is in fairly good shape, but some of the code at the bottom is broken and would need to be fixed. IN addition I would ask to you to fill in the Community Corner. And finally, there are quite a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Please let me know when you have done those and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 05:20, June 17, 2015 (UTC)

We have fixed the wikia. Check it out. Mario360PS (talk) 01:50, June 20, 2015 (UTC) Okay we fiked it Burn bright,burn blue 17:04, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

Awesome! I've added you to the approved list. -- Wendy (talk 05:08, July 23, 2015 (UTC)

Once Upon a Time Wiki (approved)

Aloha! I'm a bureaucrat of the Once Upon a Time Wiki (http://onceuponatimeabc.wikia.com/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_Wiki), and I'm here to apply for my wiki to be spotlighted since the wiki is not as well known as the "other" wiki dedicated to the same cause. As you will see there, we have over 1000 detailed pages, but simply lack editors. We'd like to form a bigger community and have more help on our sight, so would sincerely appreciate this. Thanks, peace and love! <3

WhatTheEvenBelle (talk) 02:14, June 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Once Upon a Time Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:11, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

Lagoon Wikia (approved)

Hi, I would like to request a spotlight for my Lagoon Wikia (http://lagoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lagoon_Wikia).  Lagoon is an amusement park in Farmington, Utah, United States located about 17 miles north of Salt Lake City. I had always been interested about the story and history behind the park. This Wikia is for all current and former rides, attractions and everything else associated with the park.  Thanks Sprywolf (talk) 03:29, June 13, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Lagoon Wikia is in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:23, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

World War II Wiki (approved)

Hello once again,

German Riflemen firing from trench, Soviet Union Circa 1943

Caption: Study the history at the WWII Wiki

I'm back to present the WWII Wiki for consideration for a spotlight. The wiki has passed the checks twice in the past and it has more than maintained that level of quality. We still only have a handful of dedicated editors and are really trying to bring that number up. For the image and caption, please see the example at the right. Thank you in advance.  Fargo84  Talk  Contributions  World War II Wiki   20:05,6/15/2015 20:05, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. World War II Wiki is still in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:30, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

The StarGate Wiki

Before you say this wiki already exists, it doesn't. This is something different to what you might be expecting. Anyway, I'm TrueEnder, the creator of the wiki, and I think I finally managed to do this. Any chance of a spotlight for me? http://endernightblade.wikia.com/wiki/The_StarGate_Wiki TrueEnder (talk) 18:03, June 16, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. The StarGate Wiki meets most of our best practices, but it will need a few tweaks in order to be spotlighted. First there are a bunch of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. The other issue is that the front page needs some sprucing -- more images and maybe a slider?, portal-style links to major types of content, and just general organizing so the content that is there is easier to find. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of these two things and I will be happy to check again.

Mistresses Wiki (approved)

I would like to request a Spotlight for my Wiki ( http://mistresses.wikia.com/wiki/Mistresses_Wiki )

I would like to have it Spotlighted, because I am having trouble attracting users.

Many thanks.

Zooomi (talk) 23:20, June 21, 2015 (UTC)

Mistresses Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:42, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

For My Wiki

Can you Spotlight my wiki? It needs a North America Picture.

TheHurricaneMaster aka HurricaneSandy16 23:48, June 25, 2015 (UTC)

I'm sorry, but you did not specify which wikia should be spotlighted which makes it a bit hard to approve it. Can you give me a link on my wall? Thanks! -- Wendy (talk 02:44, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

Greetings I'm Hydro, a bureaucrat from Avatar RP. I was really hoping we could get wikia spotlight. Our wiki could really use some new members atm. It'd be a great to help us if you could consider us :)

Hydrocarbon1997 01:31, June 26, 2015 (UTC)

Avatar Roleplay Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:26, July 15, 2015 (UTC)

The Library Wikia (approved)

I'm Senjumaru Shutara, founder and bureaucrat at The Library Wikia. The site's purpose is to archive and store both new and old fiction works. So far, the wikia has 333 pages, all categorized, a custom background, a picture on the main page (our Welcome message picture), and links to the Site Rules, About Page, Special:AllPages, and Special:CreatePage. Community Messages displays a copy of the About Page, and there is a fairly clear category listing on the site. The wikia is using the wikia welcome tool. Our shortest page is just above a stub at 314 bytes.

The reason I'm requesting a spotlight for the wiki is because I would like to build a community for it, to gain more stories and fiction and ultimately help the site achieve its purpose. We want people interested in Creative Writing. Simply put, we want more people who are interested in reading and writing to be on the project and help improve the site, and help make it one of the best fiction wikis there is.

That being said, I hope you will consider this request. Senjumaru Shutara 20:32, June 26, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. The Library Wikia looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 03:36, July 15, 2015 (UTC)

LEGO Dimensions Wiki (approved)

Hello Community Central i am LEGOCyborg12 founder of the LEGO Dimensions Wiki and i want to apply for the Wiki Spotlight because we want to unite the LEGO Dimensions Fans on this Wiki and help us shape the future of it.

The Wiki has curently 6 Staff Members: 3 Admins and 3 Moderators.

Our Wiki has all the up to date content and some extra hands to help us out would be nice.

Here are some Wiki atributes:

• We have under 200 stubs
  • We have 207 articles (When this was posted)
  • We have a monthly contest called the Battle of the Figures where anyone can vote for their favourite LEGO Dimensions character.
  • We have a Twitter feed on the LEGO Dimensions Wikia start page.
  • The wiki was founded April 9th after LEGO Dimensions was announced.

So i hope you like it and let the LEGO Dimensions fans know that our wiki exists for anyone to edit and contribute to!

LEGOCyborg12 (talk) 11:08, June 30, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Lego Dimensions Wiki looks good and would just need one small tweak to meet all of the spotlight criteria. Would you please lower the main page protection to only block new and unregistered users? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:43, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
Done! -- Wendy (talk 02:48, July 18, 2015 (UTC)

Sonny Wiki (approve)

I'm Wonderfl, an active contributor at the Sonny Wiki, and ranked #9 based on my contributions. The Admin's permission for the spotlight can be viewed here.

We've been working hard on building the best possible experience for Sonny fans, and have introduced a new homepage, improved character pages, and more. We have 567 pages on the wiki.

Here are some highlights:

As of now the wiki is quite complete, as we have documented every single character, level and item in the game. New contributors and readers are welcome to the wiki, with a nice badge award system that was put in place in 2013.

I'm requesting for the wiki to be spotlighted to bring more attention to this great RPG.

Wonderfl (Reply) 08:06, July 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Sonny Wiki looks good, and thank you for linking to the discussion with the admin. I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:52, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
That's great news. Thank you Merrystar/Wendy/Wikia for the kind consideration. Wonderfl (Reply) 09:06, July 15, 2015 (UTC)

Lalaloopsy Land Wiki (approved)

Hi Wikia Staff! I'm an administrator of Lalaloopsy Land Wiki and would like to request a spotlight. It's kinda little active with just a few editors but has a lot of viewers just quiet about it. Here it was, weeks ago a user asked me of having the wiki a spotlight like Liv Dolls Wiki and I think it's a great idea. However during that time, the wiki was not yet fitting to the criteria, no discussion was made by the user who brought up the idea and no special event for Lalaloopsy. This time however, I'm sure it's fitting and with the upcoming 5th Anniversary of Lalaloopsy and a new movie for the occasion.

RGL sigi 1 RGL Victor The Great RGL sigi 2 14:24, July 4, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Lalaloopsy Land Wiki looks good and I"ve added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:59, July 15, 2015 (UTC)

Crazy Kings Wiki

Hi, I am Mismagius Star, an active admin from the Crazy Kings Wiki. http://crazykings.wikia.com I would like this wiki spotlighted. It is a friendly, successful wiki that is growing. We'd love it to be spotlighted! Thanks!

Mismag Talk Contribs Edits
13:38, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. Crazy Kings Wiki looks good, but it needs a few tweaks to meet all of the spotlight best practices. The main page protection would need to be lowered to only block edits from new and unregistered users. The community corner would need to be customized. And finally, there are a few uncategorized pages that need sorting. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I'll be happy to look again! -- Wendy (talk 04:05, July 15, 2015 (UTC)

The Bottom Wikia - Spotlight

Hi there, Spotlight request please for The Bottom Wikia, a wikia covering the British TV sitcom Bottom, and related TV shows. The wikia also contains tributes to the late star of the show, Rik Mayall, who died in 2014. 200 articles were reached on 09/07/2015.

The opportunity for this to be highlighted, for the subject matter and indeed the honour and memory of its beloved star, would be warmly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation!

TheRothOfKhan (talk) 18:42, July 9, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. The Bottom Wikia looks like a lot of fun, and congratulations on reaching 200 pages! That said, in order to be spotlighted it will need a little bit of sprucing. There are some uncategorized pages, and the community corner message needs to be customized. Let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those issues and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:05, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

PAW Patrol Wiki - Spotlight

Hello! I am an admin on the PAW Patrol Wiki at paw-patrol.wikia.com and believe it is suitable for a spotlight, as it is full of content and its focus (a cartoon known as PAW Patrol) is rather popular at the moment. I believe it fits all spotlight requirements, but please let me know if it is lacking anything necessary! Thank you! - Pablor (talk) 23:38, July 10, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. PAW Patrol Wiki looks good but in order to be spotlighted you would need to lower the main page protection to only block edits from new and unregistered users. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 04:16, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

Pretty Little Liars Wiki

Anyways, the main reason I was messaging you was because I wanted to see if you could help us with promoting certain wikias: Pretty Little Liars

Stitchers Wiki

Anyways, the main reason I was messaging you was because I wanted to see if you could help us with promoting certain wikias: Stitchers Wiki

Orphan Black Wiki

Anyways, the main reason I was messaging you was because I wanted to see if you could help us with promoting certain wikias:Orphan Black 

Fearless Diva Prodctions Wiki Inferno

Anyways, the main reason I was messaging you was because I wanted to see if you could help us with promoting certain wikias including the wikia for my original story: Inferno. Which I'm hoping you can help us get more exposure in the around the wikia below all wikias. (i.e. Spotlight, Hub Pages, Wikia.com, etc.) Thank you and hope ur doing okay!Fearless Diva 05:46, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

It would also means a lot if you could maybe highlight this thread or help us promote them on here better: I would very much appreciate it! Thank you so much. [[4]] Fearless Diva 21:31, July 16, 2015 (UTC)

FNAF Fanon Wiki

URL: 5-nights-at-freddys.wikia.com

Number of pages: More than 150

RTXD (talk) 12:26, July 17, 2015 (UTC)

Harry Potter Fanfic Wiki

Hi, this wiki used to have a really good community, but now it has no active users. Can we get a spotlight to gain some popularity again?

here's a link

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live 09:03, July 18, 2015 (UTC)

House of Anubis Wiki

Hey. We're currently hoping to receive more feedback to our Wiki from more people who are interested in the Nickelodeon series "House of Anubis". "House of Anubis" is a groundbreaking hit Nickelodeon show and it has a massive amount of fans all around the world, that's why our wikia's community have decided that requesting a spotlight for our Wikia would be a great choice to receive new visitors. Our wikia fits the criteria that was specified in the other page. I'm not an admin of the wiki, but I've been there for I think two years now. I would've asked for admin's permission, but none of the admins have been active in the past months, which is sadly the reason why I'm worried you would disagree making a spotlight for our community. But I hope you consider helping us reach more visitors and agree on giving us a spotlight. Thank you, have a nice day! :)

Here is the link to the House of Anubis Wikia, we currently have 1,020 pages, over 46,000 images and 1,000 videos.

If considered, you can use this image for the spotlight. :)

We are one. We are Sibuna. ~ SibunaSeason34 (talk) 15:23, July 18, 2015 (UTC)SibunaSeason34

I'm Lady Lostris, the active administrator and bureaucrat on the Avatar Wiki. Even since the disabling of anonymous editing due to the COPPA legislation, we've encountered a decrease in active editors, which has reached a zenith now with the ending of The Legend of Korra. Although we're hopeful that the news of TLoK comics will bring new editors, we would also like to request a spotlight in hopes to attract more editors that way. While the wiki is in good shape, thus adhering to the set criteria of spotlights (with the exception of the category requirement, though that's because of a renaming bug that occurred when someone erroneously renamed a page, causing some of the comments to wind of as stand alone pages as opposed to comments. I filed a bug report of that once), there is still much to do, and we could really use the help. A discussion was held about this here, the conclusion of which in regards to a quote and image can be found at the top (the image is not cropped, but if you'd let me know what size it needs to be, I'll get it in order). We'd be grateful if this request could be approved. Kind regards, Lady Lostris / 9?cb=20210808202057 SOAP 19:35, July 19, 2015 (UTC)

The 7D Wiki

Hey, I would like to request a spotlight for The 7D Wiki. I'm not an admin though I've asked Candy Randy about this before the request: http://the7d.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:9831

By the way, the uncategorized pages list may be off. I've categorized those pages already, but they still show up as uncategorized, just click the pages listed there and you can see they're actually categorized (I may need to clear my cache or something). As for the main page, I categorized it in Browse because that's what the wiki uses to navigate some of the stuff easier, but for some reason, it just won't show up in the categories list at the bottom. If you go into the source code and scroll down to the bottom, you can see a Category:Browse link.

EDIT: I've found the reason the Browse category won't show up. The < ! -- arrow caused the rest of the code not to show up, so that was the culprit. I fixed it though. Also, the uncategorized pages section updated so there are no pages there since they all have categories now, it doesn't seem to update immediately.

-- ThePokémonGamer (talk) 00:52, July 20, 2015 (UTC)

GTA Myths Wiki

Hi, I'm Boomer8 - a bureaucrat on the GTA Myths Wiki. It is about the numerous myths and Easter Eggs in the popular Grand Theft Auto video game franchise. The GTA Myths Wiki has been around for a few years and meets all the qualifications for a spotlight. It had a spotlight years ago and helped the wiki gain more users; so I'm hoping another will do this as well. Boomer8 (talk) 05:24, July 21, 2015 (UTC)

Criminal Case: World Edition (Season 3)

Hi, I am Vesther and I am the Editor-In-Charge (First Bureaucrat) of the Criminal Case Wiki, and I should inform you all that Season 3 of Pretty Simple's Criminal Case game has already rung up a couple of previews of Season 3, also known as Criminal Case World Edition. Is it possible to spotlight the Criminal Case Wiki for the sole purpose of promoting the Third Season of play in Pretty Simple's hit social game originally on Facebook? Thanks.

- Vesther (talk) 18:07, July 21, 2015 (UTC)

The X-Files Wiki

I am an Admin on the X-Files Wiki. With the recent revival User:XD1 has requested a content drive and we are in the process of improving the wiki. We have spread the word on different sites and our page views have increased by almost 50% but we are short on editors. A spotlight would hopefully help attract good contributors to help flesh out the wiki. Thanks Lowriders95s10 (talk) 03:22, July 23, 2015 (UTC)