Community Central
Community Central
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
VIEWEDITPURGE
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Upcoming Spotlights
Cryptid Wiki (6/14)
Nikara World Wiki (6/14)
Driver: Parallel Lines Wiki (6/14)
Lab Rats: Elite Force Wiki (6/29)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wikia with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wikia follows the best practices listed here. Note that these have changed in October 2015.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered roughly twice a month.

Fearless Diva Productions Wiki (approved)

Hello! I'd like to put in a request for the FDP Wiki. Thank you! -Audreytalk 12:11, May 3, 2016 (UTC)

Fearless Diva Productions Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Do you have an image and/or caption you would like to use? -- Wendy (talk 14:17, May 24, 2016 (UTC)

Most Popular Girls in School Wiki.

http://the-most-popular-girls-in-school.wikia.com/wiki/The_Most_Popular_Girls_In_School_Wiki

Hi Wendy. I would like to request the MPGIS wiki for spotlight. The viewing's have hit an all time low because the show is on hiatus. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you! TheOneFootTallBrickWall (talk) 05:55, May 3, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. MPGIS wiki is in fairly good shape but would need a couple of tweaks in order to be spotlighted. The first thing is to fill in the mobile main page. The second is that you have nearly half of your content marked as stubs -- can you please clean those out? No more than 60 pages should be in that category. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those two issues and I will be happy to check again. -- Wendy (talk 14:23, May 24, 2016 (UTC)

Disney XD Wiki

Hello Community Central,

I am Disnickfanatic and I would like to request a spotlight for the Disney XD wikia. I am a administrator on it.

Thank you,

Disnickfanatic (talk)

Hello. Disney XD Wiki looks nice -- you have a great main page. However it does need some tweaks in order to be spotlighted. There are about 150 uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. It looks like the community corner has not been updated for several years. Finally, more than 1/5th of your content are stub articles; you would need to have no more than about 155 pages that are shorter than 300 bytes. Please let me know when you have fixed these issues and I'll be happy to check again. -- Wendy (talk 14:31, May 24, 2016 (UTC)

Inspector Gadet

Hello I like the the http://inspectorgadget.wikia.com/wiki/Gadgetpedia To Be Spotlight. We need more active user & that be awesome & thank you and yes i am admin

White44Tree (talk) 18:47, May 12, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Gadgetpedia looks good but will need a little bit of clean up before it can be spotlighted. There are a handful of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. In addition, you have marked over half of your content as stubs -- please go through and clean those out so that there are no more than about 95 articles in that category. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I'll be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 14:39, May 24, 2016 (UTC)

Warriors Into The Forest Wikia

Hello. I'm here to request a spotlight for my wikia. I am the founder of it, and I believe it meets the requirements. Flame be the change that you wish to see in the world 15:24, May 15, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Warriors into the Forest Wiki looks good. Could you please fill in a mobile main page? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 15:11, May 24, 2016 (UTC)

Cryptid Wiki (approved)

Hello. I am an admin and bureaucrat on cryptid wiki. I have always dreamed of a wikia spotlight for Cryptid Wiki and believe we have met criteria. We finally just reached over a thousand pages and are still growing. The wiki focuses on cryptids, which are creatures that are reported and believed by some to exist, but have not yet been scientifically proven, such as Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and Chupacabra. It's been years since I contacted staff about my plan to make a cryptid personality quiz, and I finally managed to make one. I have greatly enjoyed working with wikia and Cryptid Wiki's admins for all these years to help the wiki grow.

[1]

--Australopithecusman (talk) 23:57, May 16, 2016 (UTC)

Cryptid Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have an image/caption you would like us to use? -- Wendy (talk 02:37, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

Nikara Wiki Spotlight (approved)

Hello once again I would like to request a spotlight for Nikara World Wiki. I'm the admin on this wiki and would like more users to the wiki.

Thus far I have written 175 211 pages at the time I wrote this. Other users can help by creating characters, locations. We're looking for characters, supernatural beings, mystical beings, occults and the likes. My future plans for the wiki is for it to simply grow and expand. Together we can create a great wiki and place to be creative. I believe this time it meets the requirements for a spotlight.

Nikara

CanBoy67 (talk) 19:36, May 19, 2016 (UTC)

Nikara World Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have an image/caption you would like us to use? -- Wendy (talk 02:52, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

Shoppe Keep Wikia (approved)

Link: http://shoppe-keep.wikia.com

The Shoppe Keep Wikia is about an indie simulation management game. It focuses on selling and organizing items for the player to sell to customers, upgrading the shoppe to make the business more efficient, combating thieves and barbarian attacks, planting and crafting new items to sell, and more.

It just ended it's early access phase on Steam, and is still undergoing continued updates.

I feel it has been built up enough to be spotlighted.

Cheers! -- RGeezy911TalkHave a Potato! 22:21, May 23, 2016 (UTC)

Shoppe Keep Wikia looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:03, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

The Thundermans Wiki

I would like to request that The Thundermans Wiki go in the spotlight. We would like to show things for the newest crossover episode with Henry Danger, Danger & Thunder. If you need any more information, contact me on this message wall or my The Thundermans message wall.

—This unsigned comment is by Disnickfanatic (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hello. The Thundermans Wiki looks good but would need a few tweaks to meet the requested spotlight criteria. There are a lot of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. In addition, you currently have about 88 stub-length articles (shorter than 300 bytes); that number would need to be less than 70 in order to be no more than 1/5th of your total content, so some of the shortest ones would need to be expanded. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those two issues and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 03:09, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

Wild Ones Wiki

Hi, I am the bureaucrat of the wiki. A new game called Wild Ones: Private Wars is going to be released soon and I hope putting the wiki into spotlight can attract more users and editors to the wiki, and hopefully it can revive this wiki again. -- Wildoneshelper  talk  edits  11:03, June 12, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Wild Ones Wiki looks good but it does have a lot of uncategorized pages -- could you please sort those out? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 03:12, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

CW's Flash Wiki (approved)

Spotlight request for the CW's Flash Wiki I was hoping we could end up being spotlighted during October of 2016 however, when the show airs again..

latest?cb=20160530195457ContactContribs • 14:43, June 12, 2016 (UTC)

CW's Flash Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:18, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

Driver: Parallel Lines Wiki (approved)

I am the founder and Bureaucrat of the Driver: Parallel Lines Wiki. The wiki has several active users along with 4 staff members. The wiki has 262 pages (and counting) and many, many more categories. We also have plenty (thousands) of images. The majority of articles are over 300 bytes, wherein only around 30 of the pages are under that figure - these are considered stubs.

You may notice I have two stub cateogires - Article Stubs and Stubs. Article Stubs are pages which are extremely short and require content, where as normal Stubs are articles which have sections requiring more information. The Article stub count is 39, whereas the Stub count is more than 60.

• The wiki has a custom skin, plenty of custom wikia.css, chat.js and wikia.js to show.
  • The wiki has a custom homepage with numerous pictures, links to main, important pages, as well as a filled in mobile page.
  • All pages have categories.
  • I myself am very active.
  • No current debates of demotion, promotion or wiki future.
  • Custom wiki welcome message.
  • Community corner is customised.
  • No offensive language/content/etc.

Hoping to get a highlight :) Thank you! Monk Talk 17:57, June 13, 2016 (UTC)

Driver:Parallel Lines Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have an image and caption you would like us to use? -- Wendy (talk 03:25, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

Lab Rats: Elite Force Wiki (approved)

Hello Wiki Staff,

I would like to request a spotlight for the Lab Rats: Elite Force Wikia. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me on my message wall.

Thank you,

Disnickfanatic (talk) 11:48, June 14, 2016 (UTC)

Lab Rats: Elite Force Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 03:56, June 29, 2016 (UTC)

Ghostbusters Wiki

I fear I'm a bit late on this request, but for what it's worth... Ghostbusters is coming out in theaters on July 15th and the Wiki is hoping to be spotlighted.

Devilmanozzy (Talk Page)  10:36, June 15, 2016 (UTC)

Injustice Fanon Wiki

Hi, I'm Cartoon44, founder and admin at Injustice Fanon. We have previously been spotlighted back in February 2015, but I would like to request another, as now is arguably a great time to pull in new users alongside the announcement of Injustice 2. I believe all requirements have been made and are in check. Thank you!

#RenewYoungJustice (talk) 20:41, June 16, 2016 (UTC)

Miraculous Ladybug Wiki

I am Tansyflower, and I am requesting a spotlight for the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki. I am an active admin wiki there, and the entire wiki has been customized and well-kept by the staff and editors. We only have about 20 article stubs right now, with the other 400+ pages filled out, categorized, and tidied.

Thank you! (Tansyflower (talk) 00:14, June 24, 2016 (UTC))