Community Central
Community Central
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
VIEWEDITPURGE
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Upcoming Spotlights
none

To request a Fandom Spotlight, post the name of the community with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices listed here.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered roughly twice a month.

One Piece Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'd like to add a request for the One Piece Wiki. Thank you. AuroraOfDeath (talk) 22:41, December 23, 2016 (UTC)

I thought the Wiki already got one. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 05:08, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. One Piece Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have an image/caption you wanted us to use? -- Wendy (talk 05:03, January 12, 2017 (UTC)

Flipline Fan Customers Wiki (approved)

Hello Wikia Staff,

I am JK55556 and I would like to request a spotlight for the Flipline Fan Customers Wikia. I am the founder of the wiki. We have over 20 active users, but I would like to get some more.

Thanks, JK55556 (talk) 23:45, December 24, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Flipline Fan Customers Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have an image/caption you would like us to use? -- Wendy (talk 05:08, January 12, 2017 (UTC)

Mariokart Wii Wiki (Approved)

Mario Kart Wii Wiki

Mario Kart Wii Wiki is a database of information on Mario Kart Wii, and the whole Mario franchise. We also have several unique features, like User Reviews, Top Tens, and Comparisons.

Kassie Macabre (talk) 13:24, December 28, 2016 (UTC)

Mario Kart Wii Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have a suggestion for an image/caption that you wanted us to use? -- Wendy (talk 05:12, January 12, 2017 (UTC)

Might & Magic (approved)

I'd like to request that Might & Magic Wiki is being added to the spotlight list. Energy X 17:56, December 29, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Might & Magic Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. Did you have an image/caption you wanted us to use? -- Wendy (talk 05:16, January 12, 2017 (UTC)

Gender Wiki

Gender Wiki is a growing database of various genders. If anyone has questions, other users as well as admins answer to the best of their ability. We try our best to be inclusive and tolerant. I wish for the wiki to be promoted so people can go to it to have questions answered and to discover themselves.
Spotlight Photo
"Discover yourself and others at Gender Wiki"
Madeyefire (talk) 20:47, January 1, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through the requests page a wiki must have at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when your wiki has grown just a bit more! -- Wendy (talk 05:20, January 12, 2017 (UTC)

Lalaloopsy Land Wiki (approved)

I would like to request a spotlight for Lalaloopsy Land Wiki. A new series is coming this year and I'd like the community to know.

We're Lalaloopsy Commercial

New Series on Netflix!

Also I'd like this image with caption to appear.

RGL sigi 1 RGL Victor The Great RGL sigi 2 09:42, January 2, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Lalaloopsy Land Wiki looks good in general. Could you please fill in the mobile main page? Let me know when you've done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:33, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
Added!

SuperMarioLogan Wiki

SuperMarioLogan-0-0

I want this to be the spotlight photo, and the spotlight text to be "The most popular plushtuber!

This wiki has 2000+ pages, also I'm an admin there. It has an SML theme and there are many large pages. Also, the wiki has a Discord server, proposals, a YouTube channel, a Google+ community, and a page for reporting vandals. I also operate a bot there.  The Flan/Takane Fan (MCE)  Flandre rocks!

Hello. SuperMarioLogan is really customized and I can see you've put a lot of work into it. However in order to be spotlighted it would need a few tweaks. You would need to fill in the mobile main page. Next there are about 120 uncategorized pages that would need to get sorted out. Finally, there are currently about 800 articles that are stub-length (shorter than 300bytes) and/or marked as stubs. The total number of stubs would need to be less than 430, or 1/5th of your total number of pages if you delete some of them. Feel free to ask again when the wiki meets all of the spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk 02:43, January 13, 2017 (UTC)

Hypothetical Tornadoes Wiki (approved)

Hello, can we have a highlight for Hypothetical Tornadoes Wiki please? We have 411 pages currently, with a fairly active community. I am asking for this because since taking over in November, me and the new admin team have been working on the wiki in order to get to this position, and we would be greatful if it was to be approved, as it would encourage more new users to join the wiki. Thanks Layten (talk) 20:52, January 4, 2017 (UTC)

Hello Layten. Hypothetical Tornadoes Wiki looks good for the most part, but in order to be spotlighted you would need to polish up the main page. The how-to videos are great, but right now there are no links to the major content categories, and the single-column format means that the content is pushed way down the page by the ad. See Help:Main page for some tips on how you can rework the page, or, if you prefer, you can w:c:community:Community_Central:Community_Development_Team/Requests ask staff for help with a redesign/refresh of the main page. Let me know on my wall if you have questions and/or when you have finished redoing the page and I'll be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 02:49, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 04:45, January 19, 2017 (UTC)

Lemony Snicket Wiki

A Series of Unfortunate Events Netflix

Look away before it's too late.

thumb|(Full banner if needed) Hello! I'd like to put in a request for w:c:snicket (the Lemony Snicket Wiki) to receive a Fandom spotlight in the near future. Our new Netflix series comes out on the 13th.× SOTO (//) 01:50, January 10, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Lemony Snicket Wiki looks good for the most part -- I love the design! That said, in order to be spotlighted, you would need to categorize the uncategorized pages. In addition, there are currently about 135 pages marked as stubs; the total number would need to be less than 1/5th of the content, or about 80 pages for a spotlight. Let me know on my wall when you have cleaned up the categories/stubs and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 02:57, January 13, 2017 (UTC)

Inkagames English Wiki (approved)

Hello.

I am the admin of this community. I would like this Wiki to have a spotlight. I know there are lots of fans of these games, but they do not know that a Wiki is made up. I would love to have more fans and contributers on my Wiki, so it could expand more.

I hope it will be able. I've also went by the rules, what a Wiki should need to do before getting a spotlight. But if there is something I miss, please tell me.

Thank you

Valentin girl (talk) 16:57, January 14, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to go through the spotlight requirements - the wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:05, March 14, 2017 (UTC)

American Gods Wiki

Hi,

I am the admin/bureaucrat of the American Gods wikia and would like to request a spotlight. The series will be premiering in March/April so I would like to have a spotlight in anticipation of that. We don't yet have 200 pages (105) as the series has yet to air, however, we do meet all the other requirements, including all 105 of our pages having content and not being stubs. I seem to remember the last time I requested a spotlight, it was only 100 pages?

Thank you for your consideration,

Skyzy (talk) 04:51, January 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry but the requirement for 200 non-stub pages to request a spotlight has been in place for some years now. I'm sorry the wiki does not qualify before the premiere, but please feel free to ask again when the wiki has grown and has more than 200 pages. -- Wendy (talk 03:09, March 14, 2017 (UTC)

Flipline Fan Games Wikia

Hey Community Centeral,

I am the founder of Flipline Fan Games Wikia. Would you guys can to make a spotlight for this wikia? This wikia is about fanon wikia of a gamesite. We have 5/22 (10/44) active users and we have 600 pages. Picture and Desc. will send soon.

Thanks, Matty0502 (talk) 16:22, January 16, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I see that the wiki is being merged; please feel free to make a new request for the combined project. -- Wendy (talk 03:11, March 14, 2017 (UTC)

Custom BIONICLE Wiki (approved)

Hello, Community Central.

I'm one of the two Bureaucrats of the Custom BIONICLE Wiki and would like to request a wiki spotlight. This wikia is a fanon wikia for LEGO BIONICLE, and is for people to post their custom characters and stories. We have 6,726 pages and meet all the requirements.

Thanks for your consideration. Invader39 (talk)

Hello. Custom BIONICLE Wiki looks good but it would need a couple of tweaks in order to be spotlighted. Could you please categorize the handful of uncategorized pages? You would also need to fill out the rest of the mobile main page. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:40, March 14, 2017 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 02:49, March 15, 2017 (UTC)

Wiki 24 (approved)

Not sure if you are planning to highlight this already, but in about 3 weeks there is the premiere of 24: Legacy, the new 24 show. If Wiki 24 could get a spotlight in conjunction with this that'd be awesome! Thanks --Category:Acer4666 08:04, January 17, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Wiki 24 looks good; I realize that the delay in the requested spotlights puts it past the premiere of the new show. Are you still interested in a spotlight? If so, please let me know on my wall and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 03:58, March 14, 2017 (UTC)

Genovboys Wiki Spotlight

Hello Wikia i would like to request of you can spotlight http://genovaboys.wikia.com/wiki/Genovaboys_Wiki Here's why

1. No Uncategorized Articles
  2. Evreything is neat
  3. i'm admin and founder

TheLunar2 (talk) 00:42, January 18, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted the wiki would need to meet all of the spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has grown a bit more! -- Wendy (talk 04:26, March 14, 2017 (UTC)

Bunk'd Wiki (approved)

hi. I am an admin on the Bunk'd wiki, and I would like to request a spotlight. I believe our wiki has met the criteria, but not I'd be more than happy to fix it. For the image and the caption, I would like to have this picture and the caption would be "Welcome back to Camp Kikiwaka!"

20:51, January 22, 2017 (UTC) —This unsigned comment is by NikkiSarah (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Bunk'd Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight page. We don't use captions any more, but the picture will be great. -- Wendy (talk 05:02, March 14, 2017 (UTC)

Worst Witch Wiki (approved)

A new series of the Worst Witch has started airing, and I feel it would be a good time for the wiki to have a spotlight: http://theworstwitch.wikia.com/wiki/The_Worst_Witch_Wiki Decat (talk) 01:02, January 24, 2017 (UTC)

Hi. The Worst Witch Wiki looks good and just needs a small tweak in order to be spotlighted. Could you please fill out the mobile main page? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 05:11, March 14, 2017 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk 01:23, March 18, 2017 (UTC)

Magical Girl Mahou Shoujo Wiki

I think its time to request another spotlight! thank you!

Magical girl logo

you can use this picture to it, and add the text: Enter to the Magical World and transform!

Magical Girl - Mahou Shoujo Wiki Spotlight

Enter to the Magical World and transform!

The Lover of the Magical Girls! Juliominako! (talk) 18:04, January 24, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Magical Girl Mahou Shoujo Wiki looks good; could you please fill out the mobile main page? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 02:41, April 13, 2017 (UTC)

Hypothetical Disasters Wiki

Hi, i know i am in the process of getting another wiki spotlighted, but its been in the workings for a while to have this wiki spotlighted. We have almost 900 pages on there at the moment, and the wiki is fairly active, so i was wondering if i could file this request? Thanks Layten (talk) 11:14, January 29, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry about the delayed response, but are you still interested in a spotlight for this wiki? If so, you will need to fill out the mobile mainpage, and make sure the image in the wiki description there is the on you would like to use for the spotlight. Let me know when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:16, May 1, 2017 (UTC)

Sing Wiki (approved)

Hi, I am the founder of the Sing Wiki and I wanted Sing Wiki to be spotlighted. We have met all of the requirements for this wiki to be spotlight.

Just to let you know, I erased a former administrator's request on getting Sing Wiki spotlighted because it is actually considered to be a duplicate. It is a duplicate because the former administrator did NOT get my approval for getting the wiki spotlighted and plus, we have not reach the requirement during that time. However, we now reached the requirement so this is considered to be the official request.

Thanks, latest?cb=20160609235712 Secretagentgirl ƒ(♫) 21:31 UTC, Monday, 6 February 2017 21:31, February 6, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. The Sing Wiki looks good, but you have a lot of fully protected pages. That is actually against Fandom's Terms of Use, so you will need to unprotect them; once you have done that I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:23, May 1, 2017 (UTC)
I've added you to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk 02:08, May 3, 2017 (UTC)

Zedd Wiki (approved)

Hi – I am an administrator and bureaucrat on the Zedd Wiki, a wiki dedicated to providing information about the music producer from which it got its name. I am filing this request in hopes I can have it Spotlighted (though that can be inferred from the purpose of this page); it has been a passion project of mine for about two years now, and I really think it's come a long way.

• The wiki currently has 202 content pages (of which only one is a stub), and I am making an effort to add more. Additionally, each one is in at least one relevant category.
  • You can see the desktop main page for yourself, and I've filled out the mobile one too.
  • The community is nonexistent save for myself, but I'm willing to welcome any new users that may come.
  • MediaWiki:Community-corner, MediaWiki:Welcome-user, and the wiki's skin are all customized.
  • Lastly, save for mild profanity in quotes and song lyrics and such, there isn't foul language, and there are no offensive images on the wiki anywhere I can see.

In the event that this Spotlight gets approved, I'll state what I'd be interested in for the image and caption.

Thank you in advance.

KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

Hello. Zedd Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. There are no longer any captions on the spotlights, and we generally use the image that you have added to the "Description" on the mobile main page; if you do not want us to use that image, please provide a link to the image you prefer. -- Wendy (talk 04:27, May 1, 2017 (UTC)

Movie Ideas Wiki (approved)

Hello. The other users and I on the Movie Ideas Wiki noticed that we have met the requirements for a spotlight. On this wiki, users can create their own Movie Ideas and many more! Here is the link to the wiki. We would like a spotlight to get more users over, since there are only 4 active users there.

Thanks,  DanzxvFan8275 (MCUE)GD5PHILLY   

Movie Ideas Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. We will use the image from the Wiki Description section on the Mobile Main Page; if you want a different image please either update that or let me know directly with a link to the image you prefer. -- Wendy (talk 04:37, May 1, 2017 (UTC)

Mooncraft Wiki

Hi. I'm Netherbolt, bureaucrat and admin on the Mooncraft Wiki, which is dedicated to the iOS app Lunacraft (formerly known as Mooncraft). More activity is needed on this wiki, because I'm basically the only one keeping up with it, which is really difficult, so if we could get a spotlight that would be great!

Netherbolt (talk) 23:05, March 6, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this requests page, wikis must satisfy the spotlight criteria, which includes 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when your wiki has grown just a bit more! -- Wendy (talk 05:00, May 1, 2017 (UTC)

We Bare Bears Wiki

I'd like to request a spotlight for the We Bare Bears wiki! Our community isn't the largest and Season 3 has premiered this month (April) and new episodes are being aired all this month. We're hoping a Spotlight (if we're approved) will help advertise the new Season a bit more and help us build up our community even more.

As for image suggestions, I'd like to suggest this image and "Will you be there?" for the caption if possible. :)

Cʜᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ"Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇʟʏ?" 04:46, March 7, 2017 (UTC)

Soulfly Wiki

I'm the one who opened the Wiki over two years ago and currently have 201 pages. I spent two years writing and improving all of those pages in Soulfly Wiki, leading to articles being very informative, neat, and very consistent. One downside to it is that the Wiki sees only a few visitors. The most visited page on Soulfly Wiki was visited a paltry 18 times over last week and typically attract less than 30 visitors a week on every page. I want more visitors to Soulfly Wiki to make spending a lot of time dedicating to it more worth it. So I like to spotlight this to try to attract more visitors from other related Wikis such as Slipknot Wiki where it is visited lot more. PlanetStar 20:34, March 11, 2017 (UTC)

Ben 10 Planet

Ben 10 Reboot spotlight 1

Hello I liked to give Ben 10 Planet a new spotlight for this year. We have the Reboot Ben 10 series premiering in April of 2017 for North America, South America and the series had its premiere in fall of 2016 in other countries. The admins made sure the wiki fulfills all requirements and had spotlights in the past. I also want the picture to be changed for the spotlight. By getting the exposure the wiki needs I hope to bring our old users and bring new users in.

Superbike10 (talk) 16:26, March 15, 2017 (UTC)

Nihon Fanon Wiki

Hello, i'd like to have spotlight to Nihon Fanon Wiki. We have ran since January 2016. Link to the wiki here.

We should have this for the banner with the caption "Imagine your anime fanon world!". 

Good luck! Illusion Homura (Talk) 20:25, April 1, 2017 (UTC)

Little Shop Of Horrors Wiki

Hi! I'm FiveCraft, a bueraucrat from the Little Shop Of Horrors Wiki!, I've recently adopted the wiki and since done a massive revamp of it, making it much more informative and appealing than in the past. Right now we're around 50 Pages or so, and I need a way to reach more LSOH fans so we can improve the Wiki to be the best it can be, and then some.

The content of our Wiki focuses on the original 1982 LSOH Production, the 1986 Movie, the 2009 UK Tour Production, the 2016 UK Tour Production, the original 1960 Roger Corman Movie and the 2003 Broadway Revival.

Thank you for your consideration!I'll Get The Can!-FiveCraft 18:04, April 4, 2017 (UTC)

Wait--- Nevermind, I just read the guidelines and we need more pages, sorry for the useless post here :( --I'll Get The Can!-FiveCraft 18:28, April 4, 2017 (UTC)

Reign

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 9.28

Reign - Preferable this one

RS4

Higher Quality

Hello. This is our shows last season and we end in a couple weeks. We would love for it to get some spotlight. We have over 1,000 pages, and 12, 000 images. Reign --~ Lorisa! (talk) 01:21, April 5, 2017 (UTC)

• I am admin
  • Over 1,000 pages, and 12, 000 images.
  • Every page has at least two categories

Harry Styles Wiki

Hi! I would like to request a spotlight for the Harry Styles Wikia. He is releasing his debut solo album in May and I would like for the wiki to attract more users. The spotlight will really help the wiki gain the attention it deserves.

Thanks.

PandaLuver26 (talk) 07:33, April 14, 2017 (UTC)

Star Wars Canon Wiki

I'd like to apply for a spotlight for my wiki - http://star-wars-canon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page which has had a recent drop in views and contributors.

The Lookout Wiki

Hello, I am TheGreatKuzon!, co-founder and lead bureaucrat/admin of http://thelookout.wikia.com (formerly Supreme Dragon Ball wiki). I'd like to request a spotlight for our wiki. Our wiki is an open roleplay and fan-fiction wiki for really anything (usually anime or video games). 

http://thelookout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Underking10.jpg --> the image we would like to use

Thanks much so. - TheGreatKuzon! (talk) File:Dragonball.png 02:50, April 19, 2017 (UTC)

The VS Battles Wiki

Hello.

I have heard that we are allowed to ask for advertisements once every 6 months.

If this is true, I would like to request a new spotlight for the VS Battles wiki.

We are a community that index statistics for a wide variety of fictional characters, and currently have over 11000 pages in sum total. We also have a functioning mobile version of the wiki, and a well-organised wiki navigation bar.

If this is accepted, we have created an image here that you can use, if you wish.

A suggestion for the text could be: "How powerful are your favourite characters?"

Thanks in advance for any help. Antvasima (talk) 08:54, April 19, 2017 (UTC)

Minecraft Pocket Edition Wiki

The Minecraft Pocket Edition Wiki has fulfilled all the required guidelines, hence we'd like a spotlight for the Wiki. 

The image we would like: Click here

The text: A blocky world awaits!

Thanks,

Darthwikia25 05:20, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

Doctor Who Collectors Wiki

Hi, I'm TARDIS2010 admin and bureacuart of the Doctor Who Collectors Wiki. I'd like to request a spotlight for the wiki, we've recently renovated the wiki, and with Doctor Who now back on TV we feel a spotlight would really help encourage new users to join. If possible could you use this image, or this image, depending on whichever works better.

Thanks,

T-2010 | Talk to Me | The one, the only 07:57, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

Ben 10 Fan Fiction

Hey, I'm ISM. I would like to give Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki the spotlight. I joined 4 years ago and have recently returned from a hiatus. I think this wiki deserves to be known more than it already is. It's immensely popular and should become even more.. Image : http://ben10fanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ben10fanfictioncommunityportal.png

InsideSpace'sMind (talk) 14:39, April 30, 2017 (UTC)

Descendants Wiki

Hello! I would like to request a spotlight for the Descendants Wiki. They are releasing their new movie, Descendants 2 in July 21 and we would like to attract more users for the wiki.

Mal Bertha (talk) 14:39, May 2, 2017 (UTC)

Lorde Wiki

Lorde Wiki, http://thelorde.wikia.com/wiki/Lorde_Wiki Lorde's new album is coming out in June, and I'd want some more members to help out! Thank you! Fashionista101 (talk) 14:04, May 4, 2017 (UTC)Fashionista101 

Hypixel Wiki

HandsomeJSJ (talk) 13:48, May 5, 2017 (UTC)

Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for the Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki, we have met all the requirements to my knowledge, we have over 4000 pages, only 4.4% of them are stubs, we categorized all the pages, and we have a mobile main page.

I would like the image to be this one.

I would like to ask for a specific date to start it on if possible, May 28th.

Thanks.

Hypotheticalhypercaneeg0Hypercane(talk)Hypotheticalhypercaneeg0 01:28, May 11, 2017 (UTC)

Chicago Franchise

I would like to request a spotlight for the Chicago Franchise Wiki. All the pages (the total of 378 so far) are above 300 bytes, no page is uncategorized and we have a mobile main page, but it might need work. We might also need the main page design work also. Let us know what you think. BattleshipMan (talk) 04:33, May 11, 2017 (UTC)

LEGO Marvel and DC Super Heroes Wiki

Hey I'd like to apply for a spotlight for my wiki, LEGO Marvel and DC Superheroes Wiki. I meet all the specified requirements and am an admin/founder of my wiki.

If it is not too much trouble I request for the cover art of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (shown below) to be used as the thumbnail for the spotlight.

LMS2

Thanks

Rapmilo (talk)Rapmilo

Disney Cast Member Chronicles

The wiki is a roleplay story where users build stories upon the numerous disney parks and the various disney universes. [1] Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 17:39, May 24, 2017 (UTC)

Red Storm Wikia

Hi, I'd like to add a request for spotlight for the Red Storm Wiki. We are a community dedicated to Red Storm Webtoon and everything related to the title.I am a Bureaucrat I believe we have met all of the criteria. Thank you. DiabolicalHaterAnonx (talk) 09:34, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

K.C. Undercover Wiki

Hi. I would like the K.C. Undercover Wiki to have a spotlight.

Image: Image

Thanks in advance!

RuneMagle (talk) 17:03, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

Hypixel Wiki

I would like a spotlight for the Hypixel wiki. I want to get it recognized for all of the hard work that has been done there.

Thanks, HandsomeJSJ (talk) 21:13, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

One Piece Fanon Wiki

Hello One Piece Fanon Wiki need a spotlight the no editor beside myself on that wiki are active and I want some contributer to come and add their idea to the wiki

Oh here a Link just so no confuse with other One Piece Fanon Wikis opfanon.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_Fanon_Wiki

Eyeshield 21 Wiki

Eyeshield 21 Wiki need contributer i would like it if it get add in the Spotlight Cdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)CdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hikaru no Go Wiki

Hikaru no Go Wiki need contributer i would like it if it get add in the Spotlight

Cdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)CdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)