Community Central
Community Central
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
VIEWEDITPURGE
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Upcoming Spotlights
October:
Might and Magic Wiki
Sing Wiki
Zedd Wiki
Flipine Fan Customers
We Bare Bears
Ben 10 Planet

To request a FANDOM Spotlight, post the name of the community with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices listed here.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

UPDATE 9/2017: The new "explore wikis" module in the footer is open for requests. It will be updated monthly, and there are a limited number of slots. In October we will catch up any previously approved spotlights that never went up. If your wiki falls in this category and I have not contacted you, please feel free to leave me a note before the end of September. At this time I am starting to review requests again and will continue to work through them until the backlog is caught up. I appreciate everyone's patience!

We Bare Bears Wiki (approved)

I'd like to request a spotlight for the We Bare Bears wiki! Our community isn't the largest and Season 3 has premiered this month (April) and new episodes are being aired all this month. We're hoping a Spotlight (if we're approved) will help advertise the new Season a bit more and help us build up our community even more.

As for image suggestions, I'd like to suggest this image and "Will you be there?" for the caption if possible. :)

Cʜᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ"Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ɴɪᴄᴇʟʏ?" 04:46, March 7, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. We Bare Bears Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list, to go up in October. -- Wendy (talk 16:27, September 19, 2017 (UTC)

Soulfly Wiki

I'm the one who opened the Wiki over two years ago and currently have 201 pages. I spent two years writing and improving all of those pages in Soulfly Wiki, leading to articles being very informative, neat, and very consistent. One downside to it is that the Wiki sees only a few visitors. The most visited page on Soulfly Wiki was visited a paltry 18 times over last week and typically attract less than 30 visitors a week on every page. I want more visitors to Soulfly Wiki to make spending a lot of time dedicating to it more worth it. So I like to spotlight this to try to attract more visitors from other related Wikis such as Slipknot Wiki where it is visited lot more. PlanetStar 20:34, March 11, 2017 (UTC)

Congratulations on reaching 200 pages! You've done a good job to build all of that. The wiki will need a few tweaks to be included in the spotlights module. You would need to fill out the mobile main page, as well as the Community-Corner. You also are just 1 page short of 200 non-stub pages (two of your pages are short disambiguations), so if there is anything you could add quickly that would be great. Finally, while it is not required, your mainpage would look a lot more inviting/interesting if you included a gallery of album cover art with the list of the albums :) Let me know on my wall when you've made those changes and I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 16:35, September 19, 2017 (UTC)

Ben 10 Planet (approved)

Ben 10 Reboot spotlight 1

Hello I liked to give Ben 10 Planet a new spotlight for this year. We have the Reboot Ben 10 series premiering in April of 2017 for North America, South America and the series had its premiere in fall of 2016 in other countries. The admins made sure the wiki fulfills all requirements and had spotlights in the past. I also want the picture to be changed for the spotlight. By getting the exposure the wiki needs I hope to bring our old users and bring new users in.

Superbike10 (talk) 16:26, March 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Ben 10 Planet looks good and I've added it to the October spotlight group. -- Wendy (talk 16:41, September 19, 2017 (UTC)

Nihon Fanon Wiki

Hello, i'd like to have spotlight to Nihon Fanon Wiki. We have ran since January 2016. Link to the wiki here.

We should have this for the banner with the caption "Imagine your anime fanon world!". 

Good luck! Illusion Homura (Talk) 20:25, April 1, 2017 (UTC)

Little Shop Of Horrors Wiki

Hi! I'm FiveCraft, a bueraucrat from the Little Shop Of Horrors Wiki!, I've recently adopted the wiki and since done a massive revamp of it, making it much more informative and appealing than in the past. Right now we're around 50 Pages or so, and I need a way to reach more LSOH fans so we can improve the Wiki to be the best it can be, and then some.

The content of our Wiki focuses on the original 1982 LSOH Production, the 1986 Movie, the 2009 UK Tour Production, the 2016 UK Tour Production, the original 1960 Roger Corman Movie and the 2003 Broadway Revival.

Thank you for your consideration!I'll Get The Can!-FiveCraft 18:04, April 4, 2017 (UTC)

Wait--- Nevermind, I just read the guidelines and we need more pages, sorry for the useless post here :( --I'll Get The Can!-FiveCraft 18:28, April 4, 2017 (UTC)

Reign

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 9.28

Reign - Preferable this one

RS4

Higher Quality

Hello. This is our shows last season and we end in a couple weeks. We would love for it to get some spotlight. We have over 1,000 pages, and 12, 000 images. Reign --~ Lorisa! (talk) 01:21, April 5, 2017 (UTC)

• I am admin
  • Over 1,000 pages, and 12, 000 images.
  • Every page has at least two categories

Harry Styles Wiki

Hi! I would like to request a spotlight for the Harry Styles Wikia. He is releasing his debut solo album in May and I would like for the wiki to attract more users. The spotlight will really help the wiki gain the attention it deserves.

Thanks.

PandaLuver26 (talk) 07:33, April 14, 2017 (UTC)

Star Wars Canon Wiki

I'd like to apply for a spotlight for my wiki - http://star-wars-canon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page which has had a recent drop in views and contributors.

The Lookout Wiki

Hello, I am TheGreatKuzon!, co-founder and lead bureaucrat/admin of http://thelookout.wikia.com (formerly Supreme Dragon Ball wiki). I'd like to request a spotlight for our wiki. Our wiki is an open roleplay and fan-fiction wiki for really anything (usually anime or video games). 

http://thelookout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Underking10.jpg --> the image we would like to use

Thanks much so. - TheGreatKuzon! (talk) File:Dragonball.png 02:50, April 19, 2017 (UTC)

The VS Battles Wiki

Hello.

I have heard that we are allowed to ask for advertisements once every 6 months.

If this is true, I would like to request a new spotlight for the VS Battles wiki.

We are a community that index statistics for a wide variety of fictional characters, and currently have over 11000 pages in sum total. We also have a functioning mobile version of the wiki, and a well-organised wiki navigation bar.

If this is accepted, we have created an image here that you can use, if you wish.

A suggestion for the text could be: "How powerful are your favourite characters?"

Thanks in advance for any help. Antvasima (talk) 08:54, April 19, 2017 (UTC)

Minecraft Pocket Edition Wiki

The Minecraft Pocket Edition Wiki has fulfilled all the required guidelines, hence we'd like a spotlight for the Wiki. 

The image we would like: Click here

The text: A blocky world awaits!

Thanks,

Darthwikia25 05:20, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

Doctor Who Collectors Wiki

Hi, I'm TARDIS2010 admin and bureacuart of the Doctor Who Collectors Wiki. I'd like to request a spotlight for the wiki, we've recently renovated the wiki, and with Doctor Who now back on TV we feel a spotlight would really help encourage new users to join. If possible could you use this image, or this image, depending on whichever works better.

Thanks,

T-2010 | Talk to Me | The one, the only 07:57, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

Ben 10 Fan Fiction

Hey, I'm ISM. I would like to give Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki the spotlight. I joined 4 years ago and have recently returned from a hiatus. I think this wiki deserves to be known more than it already is. It's immensely popular and should become even more.. Image : http://ben10fanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ben10fanfictioncommunityportal.png

InsideSpace'sMind (talk) 14:39, April 30, 2017 (UTC)

Descendants Wiki

Hello! I would like to request a spotlight for the Descendants Wiki. They are releasing their new movie, Descendants 2 in July 21 and we would like to attract more users for the wiki.

Mal Bertha (talk) 14:39, May 2, 2017 (UTC)

Hypixel Wiki

HandsomeJSJ (talk) 13:48, May 5, 2017 (UTC)

Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for the Hypothetical Hurricanes Wiki, we have met all the requirements to my knowledge, we have over 4000 pages, only 4.4% of them are stubs, we categorized all the pages, and we have a mobile main page.

I would like the image to be this one.

I would like to ask for a specific date to start it on if possible, May 28th.

Thanks.

Hypotheticalhypercaneeg0Hypercane(talk)Hypotheticalhypercaneeg0 01:28, May 11, 2017 (UTC)

Chicago Franchise

I would like to request a spotlight for the Chicago Franchise Wiki. All the pages (the total of 378 so far) are above 300 bytes, no page is uncategorized and we have a mobile main page, but it might need work. We might also need the main page design work also. Let us know what you think. BattleshipMan (talk) 04:33, May 11, 2017 (UTC)

LEGO Marvel and DC Super Heroes Wiki

Hey I'd like to apply for a spotlight for my wiki, LEGO Marvel and DC Superheroes Wiki. I meet all the specified requirements and am an admin/founder of my wiki.

If it is not too much trouble I request for the cover art of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (shown below) to be used as the thumbnail for the spotlight.

LMS2

Thanks

Rapmilo (talk)Rapmilo

Disney Cast Member Chronicles

The wiki is a roleplay story where users build stories upon the numerous disney parks and the various disney universes. [1] Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 17:39, May 24, 2017 (UTC)

Red Storm Wikia

Hi, I'd like to add a request for spotlight for the Red Storm Wiki. We are a community dedicated to Red Storm Webtoon and everything related to the title.I am a Bureaucrat I believe we have met all of the criteria. Thank you. DiabolicalHaterAnonx (talk) 09:34, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

K.C. Undercover Wiki

Hi. I would like the K.C. Undercover Wiki to have a spotlight.

Image: Image

Thanks in advance!

RuneMagle (talk) 17:03, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

Hypixel Wiki

I would like a spotlight for the Hypixel wiki. I want to get it recognized for all of the hard work that has been done there.

Thanks, HandsomeJSJ (talk) 21:13, May 31, 2017 (UTC)

One Piece Fanon Wiki

Hello One Piece Fanon Wiki need a spotlight the no editor beside myself on that wiki are active and I want some contributor to come and add their idea to the wiki it has more there is about 451 page on the wiki

Oh here a Link just so no confuse with other One Piece Fanon Wikis http://opfanon.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_Fanon_Wiki

Cdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)CdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)

Eyeshield 21 Wiki

Eyeshield 21 Wiki need contributor I would like it if it gets to add in the Spotlight it currently has 431 page

Eyeshield 21 Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Cdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)CdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hikaru no Go Wiki

Hikaru no Go Wiki need contributor I would like it if it gets to add in the Spotlight it currently has 400 pages

Hikaru no Go Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Flipline Fan Customers Wiki

Hello!

This is JK requesting another spotlight for the Flipline Fan Customers Wiki. We have 2,150 pages, 25 active users, and over 55,000 edits.

Thanks!

JK55556 (talk) 10:42, June 15, 2017 (UTC)

Heroism Wiki

Hello, I am an admin of the Heroes Wiki (that's hero.wikia.com, BTW) and I express my desire to become the admin of the Heroism Wiki (the good-item version of the Heroes Wiki). Here's the link: heroism.wikia.com--AlexHoskins (talk) 13:50, June 21, 2017 (UTC)

Fablehaven Wiki

Hi, I'm the admin for the Fablehaven Wiki. It'd be cool to get a spotlight.

If this wiki is approved, I'd like this image to be used. I'll get back to you on the caption.

Thank you!

--Jukka the Sling (talk) 14:57, June 27, 2017 (UTC)

Windows Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for the Windows Wiki. I'm the founder of this wiki. I would like get more views and users.Tartar01 (talk) 02:57, July 1, 2017 (UTC)

Camila Cabello Wiki

Hi!, I'd like to request a spotlight for Camila Cabello Wiki, since it meets all the requirements of the list, if you need something or you think something is missing, let me know.

Thank you.

Lucas Millonario Muro 14:37, July 10, 2017 (UTC)

Puroresu System Wiki

Njpwmatch2

A puroresu bout between Hiroshi Tanahashi against Tetsuya Naito

Hello Wendy, I wanted to give my Puroresu System Wiki a spotlight because my wiki is a Puroresu Encyclopedia but I'm alone in this project and I wanted to attract more users to help me and expand my project to other languages and make it great.

And I think that my wiki has everything that requires incluiding the mobile main page.

Later, Let me know what you think.

South Park Archives

I am an active admin on the South Park Wiki and I would like to request it gets a spotlight. The show itself will reach its 20th anniversary in one month, and will be releasing 2 new games this year, along with its 21st season, therefore we need more contributors to help us with all the information.

The fandom has 3,555 pages, with only 5 pages being a stub. There are 3 active admins, myself, User:HighJewElfKing and User:PissCoveredOcelot. The main page has many images and links, including a slider gallery at the top. We also have a community app, as seen here.

Thanks, Jamesb1 (talk) 09:45, July 13, 2017 (UTC)

Hello I'm Hydro and I'm requesting a spotlight for ARPW. We have 773 pages and we're currently approaching our 3rd year anniversary. We have three active admins including myself.

Hydrocarbon1997 (talk) 18:29, July 16, 2017 (UTC)

Rise of the Robots Universe

68758-rise-of-the-robots-dos-screenshot-your-opponent-in-2-players

I am the founder of the page called Rise of the Robots Wikia. I have been editing since January 5, 2017, hard for weeks to make a page, uploading images and adding categories to add a request for Rise of the Robots Wikia website. So, my current page is 200 for a day. Pyranoses (talk) 15:50, July 19, 2017 (UTC)

VS Debating Wiki

Hello there! I'm the owner of the VS Debating Wiki, a wiki dedicated solely to analyzing characters/weapons/etc and figuring out just how strong they really are. This sort of thing has been my main hobby for a good few months now, bordering on a year, and I think its about time our little baby brother to the other wikis like it shines. 

• I am, like I said, the active admin needed to request- although we have two other staff members on site daily, Roy Master and Paulo Junior.
  • We currently have 664 pages, with not a single one of them being of inferior quality OR being stubs. I won't allow that to happen on my wiki.
  • Our category structure has been adapted and improved over the time of our creation, and I'd like to believe that it shows clearly. Every page is kept categorized.
  • We are not going through any "upheavals"- the staff listing is solid for now and seems to be staying that way.
  • Our community corner is, of course, customized.
  • Skin wise, I prefer the skin of it now to keep it what I'd call fashionably simple- if it suffices, we do have a custom favicon and logo.
  • The wiki is void of inappropriate language on pages and inappropriate images.

Based on the odd chance that this does, indeed, get accepted, the following image is the one I've chosen- once again, used to keep it simple and not overwhelm the wandering eye.

http://imgur.com/a/fbpeF

Thank you for your time!

Mr. Bambu (talk) 11:07, July 22, 2017 (UTC)

Henry Danger Wiki

Henry Danger wiki is a database for Henry Danger.

Link to the wiki: http://henrydanger.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Danger_Wiki

{{Loudmouth1 (talk) 16:46, August 3, 2017 (UTC)}}

The Atelier Series Wiki

Hello this wiki needs more editor please give it a spotlight Cdswalkthrough (talk) 14:17, August 15, 2017 (UTC)cdswalkthroughCdswalkthrough (talk) 14:17, August 15, 2017 (UTC)

Edge Chronicles Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for The Edge Chronicles Wiki. Thank you Martingloamg (talk) 07:07, August 18, 2017 (UTC)

DifferentHistory Wiki

As owner of a wonderful, friendly community, http://differenthistory.wikia.com/wiki/DifferentHistory_Wikia, I, Tbomb, hereby acknowledge I would like to have this community spotlighted so we can get more friendly, helpful users and staff to make more amazing timelines. TbombTheAltHistorian (talk) 14:30, August 22, 2017 (UTC)

Custom Hero Factory Wiki

Hello, I'm the admin of this wiki and after my slaving away for the past few days, I think the wiki is ready for a spotlight! If possible, could this image be used? Thank you for your kind attention.

One of the Sleeman bois - It's notoriously good. 05:36, September 5, 2017 (UTC)

Halloween Horror Nights Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for Halloween Horror Nights Wiki seeing as it is near halloween time. Thank you for your consideration. Non luget impii. (talk) 17:51, September 6, 2017 (UTC)​ Ozian16

Pixel Gun Wiki

Hello, I would like to request a spotlight for the Pixel Gun Wiki. The wiki features the following:

• An organized mobile main page.
  • A few hundred readers in the most popular pages.
  • There is only one incomplete article.
  • The wiki has pretty much every single feature of the franchise in articles.
  • The wiki has unique customizations and templates, including the new category browsing templates in the wiki's categories found in the navigation. The categorization (at least from the categories in the navigation) is perfectly structured.
  • A nicely done main page in Oasis.
  • Dozens of minigames, where a lot of people have fun in.
  • Has a decent score in the WAM (89-90 is a good score compared to most wikis).
  • Me and half of the staff are very easy to communicate with.
  • The wiki disallows inappropriate language, spam and vandalism. Even if the users did that, they will be warned.
  • No insights whatsoever, because there are no wanted pages, and all articles provide at least one category, one link and an image.
    • However, some articles do not have an infobox, but they do not need one.
  • The wiki is always being improved in many ways.

So yeah, the Pixel Gun Wiki does need a spotlight, after all that work, which is pretty much true.