Community Central

Editing 101

18,824pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0
Study Track #2 - Editing 101
Have you just started editing on your favorite Fandom community? Or maybe you're thinking about making your first edit, but it seems like a big step? Fear not! This Fandom University course will show you the basics and help you become a great contributor.
Making Your First Contribution
Explore an Article Page
Basic Text Editing
Adding an Image
Adding a Video
Introduction to Wikitext
How to Use Wikitext
What Makes Good Content and Contributions
Wikia, Inc.'s Terms of Use and Community Guidelines
Getting Help
Working Together
What is Fandom University?
Fandom University is your official source for Community knowledge. The goal of Fandom University is to provide instructions, help and advice to users at every level of experience. Courses are organized by subject matter, and the classes within each course include a short video and links to additional resources. We'll be adding new classes frequently, so check back often. Feel free to link to parts of Fandom University on your own community's main page, navigation or anywhere else were members of your community look for help and guidance.

Start a Discussion Discussions about Editing 101

• Wiki Editing Usability Features

19 messages
    • Smashix wrote: Should a wiki user really be expected to implement bug fixes? Even if it's really basic stuff, I'm here as a fan trying to wr...
    • Let's agree to disagree.
  • Line Breaks: Preferred Tag

6 messages
    • While I appreciate the posts, no one actually answered the question. The post edit I seen in the past, which I believe was in an article, offe...
    • I remember one such post. It was probably either in a technical update or in one of the many threads or blogs discussing portable infobox...

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki