Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Can I change word "Ask" on Button in Q-A?
Because it is uncorrectly translated into Russian
Russian translation is "Спросить" or "Sprosit"
- Yeah, that can easily done by changing w:c:ru.wikivk.answers:MediaWiki:Ask button. Mark (talk) 14:26, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't help( Alex4909 14:33, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, it was mistake Alex4909 14:35, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I sent an email about it the 18th of August:
On 2010-08-17 16:48:12, Ciencia Al Poder wrote: > I've been searching for the save button, but it doesn't appear even with > Special:AllMessages?uselang=en , and I wasn't able to find the answers skin > in the SVN repository, so I don't know if it could be translated or not. Good question, I'll try to look it up today :-)
- If you haven't received a response, he may have accidentally forgotten about it. It happens sometimes, unfortunately. If you'd like, Ciencia, you can send another message to Special:Contact and note that it's for Avatar, and he'll be sure to take a look at it again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:32, September 15, 2010 (UTC)