This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Can I change word "Ask" on Button in Q-A?
Because it is uncorrectly translated into Russian
Russian translation is "Спросить" or "Sprosit"
- Yeah, that can easily done by changing w:c:ru.wikivk.answers:MediaWiki:Ask button. Mark (talk) 14:26, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't help( Alex4909 14:33, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, it was mistake Alex4909 14:35, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I sent an email about it the 18th of August:
On 2010-08-17 16:48:12, Ciencia Al Poder wrote: > I've been searching for the save button, but it doesn't appear even with > Special:AllMessages?uselang=en , and I wasn't able to find the answers skin > in the SVN repository, so I don't know if it could be translated or not. Good question, I'll try to look it up today :-)
- If you haven't received a response, he may have accidentally forgotten about it. It happens sometimes, unfortunately. If you'd like, Ciencia, you can send another message to Special:Contact and note that it's for Avatar, and he'll be sure to take a look at it again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:32, September 15, 2010 (UTC)