Community Central

"My Favorite Wikis" Blurb

94,040pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion "My Favorite Wikis" Blurb
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 827 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

That thing at the top of your page in all Wikia Wiki sites. Is there any way to change what it says? I'm not sure what determines what is considered my "favorite," but since it apparently isn't manual input, I am now advertising for a Wiki that permanently blocked me under false pretense. Which is somewhat...annoying.Neo Bahamut (talk) 04:37, July 18, 2012 (UTC)

The wikis which are added by default are the first four wikis which you edited. If you want to remove a wiki from the list you can hover over your profile and click on the "edit" link which appears, and from there click on the bin icon next to the wiki which you want to remove from the list. ђ tคlк 05:23, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
I see, I didn't see that before, because you have to hover over it to get it to display. Thank you.Neo Bahamut (talk) 05:34, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
A little mention, I don't know exactly how they are sorted, but appearently it isn't the first four wikis I contribute to. According to what I'm seeing on my user page, they seem to be sorted by the number of edit I've made on each of them. (from most edited)  Cafeinlove msg 2012/7/18, 15:03 (KST), 06:03 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki