Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 6: Line 6:

Um, sorry for bothering y'all, but does anyone know how to do something like Night Chat on the My Little Pony wiki? I'd like to implement the feature to my wiki, though I'm not sure how.. Thanks in advance! [[User:Puppy1|<span style="Color:black"><big>'''Shinigami '''</big></span>]][[User talk:Puppy1|<big><font color="white">'''CHOP!'''</font></big>]] 01:48, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

Um, sorry for bothering y'all, but does anyone know how to do something like Night Chat on the My Little Pony wiki? I'd like to implement the feature to my wiki, though I'm not sure how.. Thanks in advance! [[User:Puppy1|<span style="Color:black"><big>'''Shinigami '''</big></span>]][[User talk:Puppy1|<big><font color="white">'''CHOP!'''</font></big>]] 01:48, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

:What do you mean by "Night Chat"? How is it supposed to work? -- [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 03:20, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

:What do you mean by "Night Chat"? How is it supposed to work? -- [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 03:20, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::If you mean "Chat", its in the Admin Dashboard — [[User:UltimateSupreme|<choose><option>http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3.png</option></choose>]][[User talk:UltimateSupreme|(T@lk)]] 04:14, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 04:14, 30 June 2012

Forums: Index General Discussion "Night Chat"?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4311 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Um, sorry for bothering y'all, but does anyone know how to do something like Night Chat on the My Little Pony wiki? I'd like to implement the feature to my wiki, though I'm not sure how.. Thanks in advance! Shinigami CHOP! 01:48, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

What do you mean by "Night Chat"? How is it supposed to work? -- Sam Wang (talk) 03:20, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
If you mean "Chat", its in the Admin Dashboard — http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3.png(T@lk) 04:14, June 30, 2012 (UTC)