Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for /sci/ - Math & Science Wiki

What is your username? resttime

Please link to the wiki here: http://mathsci.wikia.com/wiki//sci/_-_Science_%26_Math_Resources

How many edits have you made on that wiki? currently editing

How many days/months have you been editing there? currently editing

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? September 17, 2011 ; Ronaldo Moon

Any other information:

The wiki was founded nine months ago on September 17, 2011 and that was also the only day when there was any activity. I believe it would be safe to say that the wiki is sufficiently abandoned. I could very well just make a new wiki, but it would just be renaming extremely minor things while keeping the same subject, content, and intended use. Despite more effort, I want to adopt this wiki so that it won't lead to any future ambiguity. Expect an explosion of activity.

Hi. I see that the admin, Renaldo Moon saw your edits and stopped by to say hello. I recommend you talk to him directly about gaining admin rights on the wiki. Please let us know if he does not respond to any messages you leave. -- Wendy (talk) 03:28, June 22, 2012 (UTC)